M-FM VI Gamethread - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1796
  1. ISO #1401

Re: M-FMVI Day 4: A Grave for the Shepherd and a Ditch for the Wolf

Look everyone! I'm an acolyte, I even have a role card to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot
    You are...

Acolyte (Citizen)
    Becomes an Assassin if converted by The Banshee.
    Fragos I don't see the harm of claiming now, this is basically the day where the town can end this, so we want all the information we can get.

Gunna vote Nick for now as he's confirmed haunting (though probably Banshee)

-Vote Nick

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Claiming acolyte today is dumb Kromos. If we lynch the Assassin today you will be recruited and if you have no keys there is no point in warding you.
    DramaLlama said I was ns night 1. I'm pretty they checked me and if they did I would 100% be converted as the town don't know I am an acolyte.

I'll suicide today whatever happens so don't worry about me
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    DramaLlama said I was ns night 1. I'm pretty they checked me and if they did I would 100% be converted as the town don't know I am an acolyte.

I'll suicide today whatever happens so don't worry about me
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    1. By PM'ing me with a -suicide message
    2. Yes. But if you commit suicide, you lose the game.
    3. As long as you don't send me a -suicide message, you haven't suicided. But day inactivity can still result in replacement
    4. Suicide is immediate.
    FYI.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Best idea ever frogos. especially with almost anybody claimed a role. I dont believe you at all. Somebody who doesnt pay attention to the game giving you armor is no proof at all. Also you think highly of Luna recruiting her on n1 sounds very much like your doing. But mcpownage is a very good banshee candidate as well.
    don't neglect Thewaaagh s lw. He was immune to recruiting so he had to play as pro town as he could thats why he was so aggressive. Fragos is full of shit.
    If the cult doesnt recruit and try to kill instead it would be a key bearer not someone else. If you have the other 2 keys it doesnt matter which role you have and you should claim now.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #1406

Nick's been replaced with a more annoying version of himself...

claiming paladin
    generally troll-esque attitude

There's obviously no jester anymore has he just given up or does he just have a really screwed up win strategy
    M-FM VI - Shadow Hunter (Sheriff) (WIN)

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    FYI.
    ugnug
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Can someone give the key to someone else during the day? If so, will that person be able to -unseal that night?
    Scenario1
    If you die tonight (Night4)
    Exorcists vote keybearer tomorrow. (Day5)
    Get key first thing at night (Night5)
    Unseal crypt (Night5)

but

Scenario2
    If you die tonight (Night4)
    Exorcists vote keybearer tomorrow. (Day5)
    Get key first thing at night (Night5)
    Keybearer die at night (Night5)
    Exorcists vote keybearer again (Day6)
    Get key first thing at night (Night6)
    Unseal crypt last (Night6)

At least I can bring down the traitorous Sir Purigon who needs to win before Day7. Taking sides so early! Serves you right!

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

and Azeryuu s night actions...
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

13. ISO #1413

Leave Nick alone until jimbobicus and Fragos role claim.

vote Fragos

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Nick is very intent of pointing out that I'm the bronze key bearer.
    Beyond obvious. You have good mastery of English. Impeccable English = Sumikoko, Ubernox or Borkbot (maybe Luna). Surprising they didn't rat you out earlier in MFMV.

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Socretin View Post
    also nice job proving you don't read the posts I've stated that i found McPwnage was innocent like twice not to mention others have mentioned it as well
    No, I do read the posts. I asked you for your PM from BorkBot, not your words as to what it was. (And obviously I do read the posts because I was one of the ones who mentioned your results.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Look everyone! I'm an acolyte, I even have a role card to prove it.

Fragos I don't see the harm of claiming now, this is basically the day where the town can end this, so we want all the information we can get.

Gunna vote Nick for now as he's confirmed haunting (though probably Banshee)

-Vote Nick
    Hey, good candidate for Assassin right here. Town knows not to lynch Nick, so Mopin starts up the lynch train. Claims Acolyte. Wouldn't be a bad person to lynch.

We might as well get the rest of the role claims.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

16. ISO #1416

No.... maybe NICK's the assassin and someone else (like Fragos) is the banshee. He's wifoming being an obvious Haunting, now that he's directly referring to himself as the Banshee. My 2 cents, at least. Since there seems to be no singularly better target

-vote Nick

Remember that we still have our night actions.

17. ISO #1417

Quote Originally Posted by Socretin View Post
    is nick trolling so we will vote him he'll turn out to banshee and we'll waste a lynch or something?...
    Or that's the whole idea and he is in fact the assassin. Either way I think we'd do best to lynch him today and he's the confirmed scum now, and finding out that he really if the Banshee wont be useless to us.

Fragos looks the most suspicious to me right now for not wanting to role claim, as there's no reason for town not to claim today.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

Unvote Nick please. A hasty hammer could be very, very bad. I recommend pressuring Fragos or jimbobicus to role claim.

20. ISO #1420

he's the confirmed scum now
    wtf?

21. ISO #1421

Fine then, since we are going to win soon anyway. I'll tell you everything I know.

My role is Ranger.

I watched Deathfire123 on first night and got no results at all.
    I watched Azeryuu on second night as you suggested and TheWaaagh was the only one who visited him. So I learned that he is Cleric.
    On night 3 I decided to watch Goremancer to find out the identity of Death knight, and saw Escaho. I though of revealing myself early, but because he claimed DK first, I decided not to reveal yet.
    The reason for that is I was planning to check out if Kromos is really the coroner. As Ranger, I can also watch dead bodies. But before I could say anything he immediately flipped acolyte. As such, he gained my attention again. I think that Kromos is the Banshee and not Nick.

If coroner is really the last remaining hidded town PR, then he should check TheWaaagh and tell us his results.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

-Unvote Nick

How many votes are on him by the way? Someone needs to make a tally.

Escaho I understand I look suspicious and I wouldn't mind so much that you lynch me, but Nick is not confirmed Banshee, and could still very easily be the assassin.

24. ISO #1424

-Unvote Nick

How many votes are on him by the way? Someone needs to make a tally.

Escaho I understand I look suspicious and I wouldn't mind so much that you lynch me, but Nick is not confirmed Banshee, and could still very easily be the assassin.
    Why do you think Nick is confirmed scum?

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

vote jimbobicus

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

I wonder how Mcpownage slipped from the radar. Such a week Sherriff claim as well. I mean hello!? No vote on Drama because he knew he was on his team? Circle sherriffjerking is awesome if 2 are on the same start from start and 1 of them is detection immune.

Lawl Bitch please. If we hadnt so many damn fucking lurkers we would already had our suspects. If you ask me just go suicide lurkers don't deserve, to win anyway..

Since Mcpwnage cant be an assasin he will get another day to proof himself.

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

Escaho can you please do something for me?

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

Lol you egoistic son of a bitch! First we have to find the assasin and lynch him. If not he shall night kill you Kromos.

33. ISO #1433

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Lol you egoistic son of a bitch! First we have to find the assasin and lynch him. If not he shall night kill you Kromos.
    My strategy this game = DO NOT FUCKING GET CONVERTED

34. ISO #1434

Oh btw can we lynch me please today? This game is annoying

35. ISO #1435

It might be just a speculation, but... What if DramaLlama did not visit Kromos and he made that check just to clear him up? Since Kromos was NS to the Shadow hunter, that would make him the banshee and not an acolyte.

Well for now I see Kromos, Mopin and wolfcheese as Acolytes. Assming that no one of then is lying and there are no more acolyte role claims, this leaves only Nick, jimbobicus and Ubernox (and only Nick said that Ubernox is "bard").

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

36. ISO #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    It might be just a speculation, but... What if DramaLlama did not visit Kromos and he made that check just to clear him up? Since Kromos was NS to the Shadow hunter, that would make him the banshee and not an acolyte.

Well for now I see Kromos, Mopin and wolfcheese as Acolytes. Assming that no one of then is lying and there are no more acolyte role claims, this leaves only Nick, jimbobicus and Ubernox (and only Nick said that Ubernox is "bard").
    I think it would be better if I was lynched so please vote me.

37. ISO #1437

Are you trying to divert our attention from other suspects?

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

-vote Jimbolicous

Would already have modkilled him.

40. ISO #1440

-vote Jimbolicous

feel the pressure chamber
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

41. ISO #1441

-unvote jimbobicus [before we hit L-2 and the Haunting hammers him (I do still think he's assassin, but I'd rather get a role claim first.]

Ubernox, role claim now. Are we missing anyone else? We need a list up here.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

42. ISO #1442

Hey jimbobicus, if you think that by acting scummy and getting lynched first means that you will win as Exorcist, you are wrong. If everyone acts like you, who do you think will win in the end? The Haunting. Stupid Exorcist happily queuing to get lynched and killed, while The Haunting grows in number.

43. ISO #1443

At this rate, I doubt jimbobicus will claim anything. Before Ubernox claims:

You are...

Coroner
    May inspect a dead player to see a list of all their night actions and submitted riddle answers. Also discovers death type (Assassin, Death Knight, Paladin).

You felt like you were being watched.

Your target visited the following targets:
    Night 1: none

Night 1 Bronze: Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    You felt like you were being watched.

Your target visited the following targets:
    Night 1: none

Night 1 Bronze: Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Coroner
    May inspect a dead player to see a list of all their night actions and submitted riddle answers. Also discovers death type (Assassin, Death Knight, Paladin).
    Wanna confirm death type.

Oh yeah right, sorry! And I thought I had everything. Damn

Your target was smitten

44. ISO #1444

Uh oh. Mcpownage Fragos whawhats going on?

45. ISO #1445

N2 actions? N3 actions?

46. ISO #1446

Sigh. Hope I'm not Goremancer number 2...

A strange force dominated you tonight.

You can't seem to recall exactly what happened tonight. Were you dreaming? You vaguely recall someone stopping you from doing whatever you had planned. You were roleblocked.

47. ISO #1447

well i think you are ave. i wonder what they thought you were because they controlled you. I would just have controlled the Armorsmith. Well. Maybe they thought you were bodyguard. and witched you on goremancer. Or even better they thought you were dk and thought they could witch you to kill the Paladin

Derp what is this shiat?

48. ISO #1448

Nick, you're not the coroner so why claim it?

49. ISO #1449

And then Escaho will say: "Ho ho I killed TheWaaagh!".
    And Azeryuu says: "But I smote Goremancer."

Apparently nobody was protected, so...

Then again, who is good enough to:
    1) Set up codes
    2) Kill the Cleric and check the Sir Purigon suspect with witching

50. ISO #1450

I somehow knew TheWaaagh will die yesterday. Only Cleric left. And he didn't ask for warding. At all. Because I asked him to roleclaim for protection and he refused.

Everyone saw DramaLlama's code so I won't elaborate further.

As for why are they witching me... your judgement.

Specifically told the stupid Bard not to block me...