First they came for the Trolls. I didn't speak up because I didn't feel obliged.
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

First they came for the Trolls. I didn't speak up because I didn't feel obliged.

First they came for Admiral, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a full fledged troll yet.

Then they came for Archangel, I didn't speak up because Archangel was too weird even for me.

Then they came for SeruraRenge, I didn't speak up because I didn't know him that well yet.

Then they came for FYRE, I didn't speak up because I presumed all trolls who were affiliated with Admiral was undeserving.

Then they came for Necroplant, I didn't speak up because I wasn't part of his cult.

Then they came for Ash, I didn't speak up because dat faggit stole my pokemon.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to QQ for me.

Last edited by Goremancer; February 21st, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: First they came for the Trolls. I didn't speak up because I didn't feel obliged.

I allow them to "control" me. I already had enough fun to last a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Steam chat
    11:11 AM - Dark.Revenant: if you have beef, take it up with the players who don't like you, not me
    11:11 AM - Dark.Revenant: but
    11:11 AM - Dark.Revenant: when you start fucking around with my source of income
    11:11 AM - Dark.Revenant: i get PISSED OFF
    Last edited by Admiral; February 15th, 2012 at 07:45 PM.

4. ISO #4

Re: First they came for the Trolls. I didn't speak up because I didn't feel obliged.

REMEMBER MY TROLLS. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE YOURSELF. DON'T LET OTHERS INFLUENCE YOUR PERSONALITY. DON'T TRY TO BE PART OF "THEM". HARK MY LAST WORDS. FOR THIS LONELY POET WILL BE PERSECUTED. I KNOW IT. READ THIS BEFORE THEY TAKE IT. READ IT BEFORE THEY TAKE M--------------------------------------
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    I allow them to "control" me. I already had enough fun to last a while.
    Honestly.....i am absolutely loving DR's quotes there. Go DR!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Honestly.....i am absolutely loving DR's quotes there. Go DR!

Quote Originally Posted by "Steam chat continued
    11:39 AM - Dark.Revenant: the only things i hate are the things you sometimes do
    11:39 AM - I am a Failure: like?
    11:39 AM - I am a Failure: Besides leak mad codes
    11:40 AM - Dark.Revenant: ruining my day by eating up all the time I have left before a difficult/stressful semester at college? yeah I'd say I hate that
    11:40 AM - Dark.Revenant: I don't really care enough to hate anything else you do though
    . .

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    gore, you lost all respect from the troll community. what you posted is SO similar to what necroplant goes on about all day that it makes me sick. consider yourself scum.
    Shut up FYRE, can't you see i'm putting out propaganda? Fool. Anyway, I approve of the Battle Niggers game. I only play Obama tho. Hard counters BinLaden
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    I've never considered you a troll Gore, and Ash is a borderline troll, tbh. I don't think he personally wants to cross that line haha.
    Well is that a compliment or an insult? I play it safe on both sides. Mods see me and go meh.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    inb4 Crinson is banned. And no, you wouldn't see that in a pg-13s movie.

Lastly, Goremancer is not a troll. Hell, he even hosted his own M FM.
    Which sucked ass considering I didn't even have to post to win.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Wow this thread is bustling with activity now. Yay. spread my propaganda! Btw It's not that I didn't like crimson's picture. Is that he claimed he had good hair. Which was the deciding factor for me not standing up.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

I have a terrible urge to add Crimson on to the poem. But I know what would happen if I do. Hobokiller, themonk and other trolls will start wanting their part. And then it will turn into the role list alpha. *shudder*
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Well after looking around in this community here is I have to say about the doing of the mods. I know that there can be no perfect place but here is a kind little suggestion about what could improve things. Well here is what I have to say...
    Spoiler : :
    OMFG YOU BITCHES BANNED CRIMSON. FIRST YOU BANNED ASH AND I THOUGHT HE WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT CRIMSON BEING A TARGET OF HATE. BUT APPARENTLY SOME FAGGOT WHO STUCK HIS HEAD IN HIS ASS BANNED HIM. WHY? WTF DID HE DO? ONE DAY ALL THE WRONG DOINGS OF THIS COMMUNITY WILL BE PUNISHED. RETRIBUTION WILL BE ENFORCED, YOU HAVE WROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF..
    Last edited by Goremancer; February 20th, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

32. ISO #32

Uhhh..Crimson posted about 10 nudy pics just before he was banned...that just might be why

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Now I'm curious about myself of why I kept egging on the trolls...I do not wish to become one.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead
    I swear to god I am getting sick of all you fucking trolls. I am seriously one step away from permabanning every single one of you, starting with you, Crimson. Stay the fuck off this forum or stop trolling. It is getting all my nerves.

This forum is filled with retards who can't fucking figure it out. The only deserving people are the moderators. Everyone else needs to be fucking removed. Sick of this shit. Get out!

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

In all honesty I find it really hard to hate oops_ur_banned because of all the hate he gets. Plus he's really immature which makes it entertaining to watch him and the trolls fight XD. btw hilarious gif.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    I have a terrible urge to add Crimson on to the poem. But I know what would happen if I do. Hobokiller, themonk and other trolls will start wanting their part. And then it will turn into the role list alpha. *shudder*
    So your not gonna put me on... i am a good underground troll.

45. ISO #45

"I swear to god I am getting sick of all you fucking trolls. I am seriously one step away from permabanning every single one of you, starting with you, Crimson. Stay the fuck off this forum or stop trolling. It is getting all my nerves.
    This forum is filled with retards who can't fucking figure it out. The only deserving people are the moderators. Everyone else needs to be fucking removed. Sick of this shit. Get out!"
    -Oops_ur_banned

first off its "Its is getting on my nerves." not "all"
    also
    Attachment 1734
    Last edited by Jim; February 20th, 2012 at 11:44 PM.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

The last few pictures he posted were not art.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...