1-S2-1-5412838 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

2x WL for Racism, and 6x WL before that for racism

Key Points:
    Players in question:

SilentMadara - "Orlando Bucciarati" - DOCTOR - 9

Game:

Setup: A repick sees "Playwizdiots" who makes a SILENT NIGHT game.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 9 sets a LW of healing 8.
    N1: Party time! 9 heals 8. He switches to 13. Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 2 (ENCHANTRESS) is dead. Carol was 5/4/8. 8 is put to trial. He claims CAROLER who doesn't understand how it works. He is released 9-3. (9 voted to convict). 5 to trial. Released 7-2 on a JESTER claim. 4 to trial. BODYGUARD claim gets Kira released 6-3. 9 voted again to convict. 9 to trial. He goes down 8-0 on a roleless defense, claiming he wasn't on the carol. But the caroler claimed he didn't give a carol...so somewhere there's a bunch of lies. In any case, he's down and flips DOCTOR. He does use a bit of strong language, including a slur, during trial.
    N2: 9 is dead. Party time! Kills: VIGILANTE, VIGILANTE, MAFIA.
    D3: 15 (CAROLER), 6 (WITCH) and 7 (PARTY HOST) are all dead. After deliberation and vote stalling between 1 and 5, the CONSTABLE reveals as 3 and kills 1. Flip is LOOKOUT. 4 to trial. He goes down on a BODUGUARD claim and flips GODFATHER. Calls out 11 and 13 as he dies. Neither is scum.
    N3: Kills: VIGILANTE, VIGILANTE, MAFIA.
    D4: 8 (MAFIOSO), 12 (CAPOREGIME), and 5 (VIGILANTE) are all dead. An AMNESIAC converts to a DOCTOR. This leaves 4 town opposing an ARSONIST. 10 to trial, released 3-1. 13 to trial, released, 3-0. 11 to trial, convicted 3-0. Flip is ARSONIST. Game ends with a TOWN win.

Was the game result altered?
    Nah. He was doomed.

Player Offenses:

SLurs

Recommended Actions:

2x banlist

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; April 9th, 2024 at 09:31 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: SilentMadara 1-S2-1-5412838

In game I'm banned for racism and griefing? But I've watched the replay and I did not grief or use racism. There is no obligation to give a role so not giving one isn't griefing and in this case it was even justified because I was not named in carol. Also where was the racism? Someone else used the N word claiming to be black and i only use it to address what he is saying. I have read the appeal instructions here and understand that if my appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double my punishment.

-Silent
    Last edited by SilentM; April 12th, 2024 at 08:02 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    In game I'm banned for racism and griefing? But I've watched the replay and I did not grief or use racism. There is no obligation to give a role so not giving one isn't griefing and in this case it was even justified because I was not named in carol. Also where was the racism? Someone else used the N word claiming to be black and i only use it to address what he is saying. I have read the appeal instructions here and understand that if my appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double my punishment.

-Silent
    The slur that you were punished for is "f*gs". It's not racist, but it's on our list of toxic offensive words.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    The slur that you were punished for is "f*gs". It's not racist, but it's on our list of toxic offensive words.
    Ok I accept it is on the list, but 2x BL is extreme. The punishment should fit the crime. Especially taking into account I only used the word in anger and my previous two offenses happened over the course of what, 10 years?

Also imo people should not get BL unless they commit the offense while on a WL.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9