KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 261
Register

User Tag List

Page 261 of 462 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,050 of 23056
  1. ISO #13001

2. ISO #13002

3. ISO #13003

4. ISO #13004

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    I tried to shoot Player2 last night, initially I thought it failed due to them getting saved or something so I was worried

The fact it was a commute & others have recognised that they're not townie is affirming here

God help me if that shot misses too LMAO
    Regroup with posting the shots list please. Would do myself but phoneposting.

5. ISO #13005

6. ISO #13006

7. ISO #13007

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    i lowkey think you're threadspewed town
    Like thank you. Literally being jumped by random people cos I got lol pushed and yeah whatever I reacted, BUT IM AN INVESTIGATE THAT CAN COMMUTE, and now fucking wolves are out in thread finishing the job

8. ISO #13008

9. ISO #13009

10. ISO #13010

11. ISO #13011

12. ISO #13012

13. ISO #13013

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    @FM-Breakup this was one
    but then there was one slightly modified with scarf
    Thank you.

I can at least agree with this list, I'd like more reasoning on platypus as I never scumread them for any post but I'm also not gonna shield or ask for them to be removed or anything.

14. ISO #13014

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    how much info do you have on what they did when they visited hippo
    I have suggestion that one of the visitors is tryed to kill Hippo, but redirected to someone else.

Ringmaster visited both Hippo and Naptime, and Naptime is dead. But there is no CC on his manipulation of the Moon, so I am excluding him. But this is a bit stinky anyways (He came to Tiny, something happened, and Naptime died, whom he also visited).

2 players said they had gifts for Hippo. Hippo can confirm it.

I know I am not the killer.

This gives me 3 more players, probably one of them prot (I will not call him, but I can also be wrong about him) and two more, one of them can be murder.

I trying to mechanicaly solve this, but maybe I will need one more night for that for more info.

15. ISO #13015

16. ISO #13016

17. ISO #13017

18. ISO #13018

19. ISO #13019

20. ISO #13020

21. ISO #13021

22. ISO #13022

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    I have suggestion that one of the visitors is tryed to kill Hippo, but redirected to someone else.

Ringmaster visited both Hippo and Naptime, and Naptime is dead. But there is no CC on his manipulation of the Moon, so I am excluding him. But this is a bit stinky anyways (He came to Tiny, something happened, and Naptime died, whom he also visited).

2 players said they had gifts for Hippo. Hippo can confirm it.

I know I am not the killer.

This gives me 3 more players, probably one of them prot (I will not call him, but I can also be wrong about him) and two more, one of them can be murder.

I trying to mechanicaly solve this, but maybe I will need one more night for that for more info.
    I think you just need to start giving names

23. ISO #13023

24. ISO #13024

25. ISO #13025

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    I feel like we're not going to be able to have a real discussion until after the ITA window ends which is disappointing.
    I'm trying to convince people to not shoot until this ITA window ends so that we cna discuss not in the heat of the moment but by looking at the facts

I think the way player 2 is being ignored and being shot leads to me to believe they're town, evne if their shot was terrible. I'm not shielding them and I'm not mad at those shooting them but I think it's a wolf motivated push.

26. ISO #13026

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Clean View Post
    I have so little utility that me dying doesn’t effect me in the slightest
    Cool, leave then and dont use your ITA. You don't have to. If you're cool with dying you should be completley fine with not shooting and not voting, maybe even not speaking or pushing any reads.

27. ISO #13027

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Like thank you. Literally being jumped by random people cos I got lol pushed and yeah whatever I reacted, BUT IM AN INVESTIGATE THAT CAN COMMUTE, and now fucking wolves are out in thread finishing the job
    Maybe I missed that, but as invest, do you have some info about someone to share? This is no-LW game, if you are town and someone will finish you, we will need your info. Can you post your investigation feedback please?

28. ISO #13028

Honestly its hard to fucking tell. Why the fuck did kirby try and shoot me last night btw?
    I said yesterday I thought Thumbs' interactions looked bad for you, got shot down

And like. It's fine. It's fair. Whatever

But all game I've been kinda just. seen and not heard. Talked about but not really talked with despite me trying to engage people on things. And I dont think I've done that bad D:
    I had Pyramid n Red as both feeling bleh d1/d2 & Felt pretty good about you being mafia. So I just. took the shot.

And got nothing in return because you commuted

Your posting earlier gave me pause for a bit which is why I prodded you on your Anthill read in case it was just lolkirb & I was the issue, but the shot on Snuggles was just. really fucking rough

29. ISO #13029

30. ISO #13030

I'm trying to convince people to not shoot until this ITA window ends so that we cna discuss not in the heat of the moment but by looking at the facts

I think the way player 2 is being ignored and being shot leads to me to believe they're town, evne if their shot was terrible. I'm not shielding them and I'm not mad at those shooting them but I think it's a wolf motivated push.
    I know. I regret caving to my fears and wish I just would have stuck to my original plan to holster.

31. ISO #13031

32. ISO #13032

33. ISO #13033

Cool, leave then and dont use your ITA. You don't have to. If you're cool with dying you should be completley fine with not shooting and not voting, maybe even not speaking or pushing any reads.
    If I don’t use my ita I’ll die in real life that might effect me a bit

34. ISO #13034

35. ISO #13035

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    Maybe I missed that, but as invest, do you have some info about someone to share? This is no-LW game, if you are town and someone will finish you, we will need your info. Can you post your investigation feedback please?
    Yes I gave this D2.

Protagonist had an investigate, a communication and 2x manipulation

36. ISO #13036

37. ISO #13037

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    I said yesterday I thought Thumbs' interactions looked bad for you, got shot down

And like. It's fine. It's fair. Whatever

But all game I've been kinda just. seen and not heard. Talked about but not really talked with despite me trying to engage people on things. And I dont think I've done that bad D:
    I had Pyramid n Red as both feeling bleh d1/d2 & Felt pretty good about you being mafia. So I just. took the shot.

And got nothing in return because you commuted

Your posting earlier gave me pause for a bit which is why I prodded you on your Anthill read in case it was just lolkirb & I was the issue, but the shot on Snuggles was just. really fucking rough
    While Snuggles shot on me was completely fucking fine?

38. ISO #13038

39. ISO #13039

40. ISO #13040

player 2 should def claim
    IVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL DAY LOL

Because it keeps getting glossed over

I can investigate everything a player does at night

I then commute the following night.

I can be investigated tonight (cos people tried last night and couldnt)

Ive already been investigated, IM a pirate with a gun with no bullets

41. ISO #13041

42. ISO #13042

43. ISO #13043

44. ISO #13044

IVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL DAY LOL

Because it keeps getting glossed over

I can investigate everything a player does at night

I then commute the following night.

I can be investigated tonight (cos people tried last night and couldnt)

Ive already been investigated, IM a pirate with a gun with no bullets
    Idk what being a pirate means

45. ISO #13045

You say that like they weren't town and you weren't in the shot list
    So if they had hit, you'd have all just blasted Snuggles into the ground and then what? We get two dead villagers because one of them made a fucking awful shot. At least this way we're only down one villager

46. ISO #13046

47. ISO #13047

okay, I finally speed skimmed up

I absorbed so little
    @FM-Monet Rocket

I read your posts toward me as wolfy shade, and it doesn't feel like you're actually trying to read my slot. I don't see where you're coming from because even if you only read my SoD3, it would be very clear I'm not just posting fluff garbage.

I want you to case me. I want to see your process. Show me how you read me that way. Otherwise I just feel like it's fake.

Please @ me if you do

48. ISO #13048

49. ISO #13049

So if they had hit, you'd have all just blasted Snuggles into the ground and then what? We get two dead villagers because one of them made a fucking awful shot. At least this way we're only down one villager
    No?

No one was pushing Snuggles lmao

50. ISO #13050