KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 204
Register

User Tag List

Page 204 of 462 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,200 of 23056
  1. ISO #10151

2. ISO #10152

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

I normally do this process on N2 but since there's no last wills I'll go ahead and do it during the day today.

Spoiler : fairly large post :
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy (10):
    FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Red Cross, FM-Lipstick, FM-Grate, FM-Talking Anthill, FM-Pyramid

FM-Grate (7):
    FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-Scarf, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Tinnitus, FM-Player 2, FM-Lassie

FM-Turquoise (6):
    FM-Eyescream, FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Catnip, FM-Chromatography, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Platypus

FM-Chromatography (4):
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Ringmaster

FM-Pyramid (3):
    FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Space Pizza, FM-Hon Hon Hon

FM-Old Lickilicky (3):
    FM-Autumn, FM-Popcorn Axolotl, FM-Choo-Choo

FM-Matchstick Man (2):
    FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day

FM-Eyescream (1):
    FM-Naptime

FM-Decepticon (1):
    FM-Fluffernuts

FM-Angry Rectangle (1):
    FM-Mr Clean

FM-Oink (1):
    FM-Turquoise

FM-Sonrisa (1):
    FM-Breakup

FM-Bad Hair Day (1):
    FM-Dredge

FM-Not Enough Legs (1):
    FM-Oink

FM-Protagonist Hair (1):
    FM-ZOMG

Not Voting (14):
    FM-Candyfloss, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Decepticon, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Heterochromia, FM-Joycat, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Monet Rocket, FM-Pilgrim Anatomy, FM-Snuggles, FM-Thumbs Up, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Wakka Wakka

Optimal play for wolves when all the top wagons are town is going to be to spread thin. I'm estimating roughly 1 wolf for every 3 town, particularly spread over the top wagons and the not voting section. Colored names are flips. Now I'm going to add my existing reads. I will NOT be going back and editing this after I finish the process, so this might look a bit different than the final results.

FM-Pilgrim Anatomy (10):
    FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Red Cross, FM-Lipstick, FM-Grate, FM-Talking Anthill, FM-Pyramid

FM-Grate (7):
    FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-Scarf, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Tinnitus, FM-Player 2, FM-Lassie

FM-Turquoise (6):
    FM-Eyescream, FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Catnip, FM-Chromatography, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Platypus

FM-Chromatography (4):

FM-Pyramid (3):

FM-Old Lickilicky (3):

FM-Matchstick Man (2):

FM-Eyescream (1):
    FM-Naptime

FM-Decepticon (1):
    FM-Fluffernuts

FM-Angry Rectangle (1):
    FM-Mr Clean

FM-Oink (1):
    FM-Turquoise

FM-Sonrisa (1):
    FM-Breakup

FM-Bad Hair Day (1):
    FM-Dredge

FM-Not Enough Legs (1):
    FM-Oink

FM-Protagonist Hair (1):
    FM-ZOMG

Not Voting (14):
    FM-Candyfloss, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Decepticon, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Heterochromia, FM-Joycat, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Monet Rocket, FM-Pilgrim Anatomy, FM-Snuggles, FM-Thumbs Up, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Wakka Wakka

0. Apologies to eyescream I should have a read on you by now.
    1. There's no reason for scum to be sitting on Pyramid at EoD1 when the top three wagons are all town, or you could be on a vanity wagon. Far too dangerous, not enough reward. Nobody could've predicted Pyramid would be dead on day 2. It makes me feel better about my existing townreads on these players to see them there.
    2. Chromatography is in a similar spot where I don't see a scum sitting on their train. This points to Chromatography likely being scum too.
    3. I think it's very likely that I have one wolf voting me at EoD. I'm split, it really could be either of them and I have ADHD so there's not a single fucking chance I go back and read both of their ISOs.
    4. No wolves on Grate at EoD is interesting considering that it was a turbo-wagon. Protagonist Hair comes to mind as someone who voted literally at the last possible second, so I'm looking more at Player 2 here as a wolf on this train. It COULD have no wolves on it but that doesn't feel right to me.
    5. The lack of vanity wagons on scum at EoD suggests that there's probably a wolf in ZOMG or protagonist hair- out of the two, I'd pick ZOMG.

Conclusions:
    1. Eliminating Old Lickilicky/ZOMG today resolves a lot of the ambiguity on the Pilgrim wagon.
    2. Definitely still more wolves to be found in the low posters. I wouldn't mind monet going over nearly as much after doing this and players like peep, chibi and candyfloss need to be reevaluated for ITAs tomorrow.
    3. Man I still don't have strong reads on like 33% of the cast

3. ISO #10153

4. ISO #10154

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    No like, this interaction between you two.
    I was upfront with RC about your interactions with them.

I was pointed there for naptime. I even asked RC if they were neut. You didnt give me shit.

I pushed you both around and figured you two were masons or some shit.

That's about it.

5. ISO #10155

6. ISO #10156

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Matchstick Man View Post
    I normally do this process on N2 but since there's no last wills I'll go ahead and do it during the day today.

Spoiler : fairly large post :
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy (10):

FM-Grate (7):

FM-Turquoise (6):

FM-Chromatography (4):

FM-Pyramid (3):

FM-Old Lickilicky (3):

FM-Matchstick Man (2):

FM-Eyescream (1):
    FM-Naptime

FM-Decepticon (1):
    FM-Fluffernuts

FM-Angry Rectangle (1):
    FM-Mr Clean

FM-Oink (1):
    FM-Turquoise

FM-Sonrisa (1):
    FM-Breakup

FM-Bad Hair Day (1):
    FM-Dredge

FM-Not Enough Legs (1):
    FM-Oink

FM-Protagonist Hair (1):
    FM-ZOMG

Not Voting (14):

Optimal play for wolves when all the top wagons are town is going to be to spread thin. I'm estimating roughly 1 wolf for every 3 town, particularly spread over the top wagons and the not voting section. Colored names are flips. Now I'm going to add my existing reads. I will NOT be going back and editing this after I finish the process, so this might look a bit different than the final results.

FM-Pilgrim Anatomy (10):

FM-Grate (7):

FM-Turquoise (6):

FM-Chromatography (4):

FM-Pyramid (3):

FM-Old Lickilicky (3):

FM-Matchstick Man (2):

FM-Eyescream (1):
    FM-Naptime

FM-Decepticon (1):
    FM-Fluffernuts

FM-Angry Rectangle (1):
    FM-Mr Clean

FM-Oink (1):
    FM-Turquoise

FM-Sonrisa (1):
    FM-Breakup

FM-Bad Hair Day (1):
    FM-Dredge

FM-Not Enough Legs (1):
    FM-Oink

FM-Protagonist Hair (1):
    FM-ZOMG

Not Voting (14):

0. Apologies to eyescream I should have a read on you by now.
    1. There's no reason for scum to be sitting on Pyramid at EoD1 when the top three wagons are all town, or you could be on a vanity wagon. Far too dangerous, not enough reward. Nobody could've predicted Pyramid would be dead on day 2. It makes me feel better about my existing townreads on these players to see them there.
    2. Chromatography is in a similar spot where I don't see a scum sitting on their train. This points to Chromatography likely being scum too.
    3. I think it's very likely that I have one wolf voting me at EoD. I'm split, it really could be either of them and I have ADHD so there's not a single fucking chance I go back and read both of their ISOs.
    4. No wolves on Grate at EoD is interesting considering that it was a turbo-wagon. Protagonist Hair comes to mind as someone who voted literally at the last possible second, so I'm looking more at Player 2 here as a wolf on this train. It COULD have no wolves on it but that doesn't feel right to me.
    5. The lack of vanity wagons on scum at EoD suggests that there's probably a wolf in ZOMG or protagonist hair- out of the two, I'd pick ZOMG.

Conclusions:
    1. Eliminating Old Lickilicky/ZOMG today resolves a lot of the ambiguity on the Pilgrim wagon.
    2. Definitely still more wolves to be found in the low posters. I wouldn't mind monet going over nearly as much after doing this and players like peep, chibi and candyfloss need to be reevaluated for ITAs tomorrow.
    3. Man I still don't have strong reads on like 33% of the cast
    I just wanted to say I like this world that you are presenting

7. ISO #10157

I will NOT be going back and editing this after I finish the process, so this might look a bit different than the final results.
    Whoops I normally do a third round of this but got bored/tired and stopped ignore this line

8. ISO #10158

9. ISO #10159

10. ISO #10160

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    none of this answers why RC's read on you flipped.

It also doesnt answer what item you got.
    I was very upfront about it

I got a sword, it can inflict a lvl 3 wound on a target at night, like the crown that red cross is talking about, it must be passed around the following day, I might've misunderstood the fact that I keep the item after using it and pass it around after using it. I also believe it is part of a matching set alongside the crown and potentially other medieval themed items DO NOT CLAIM THEM

11. ISO #10161

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naptime View Post
    For people suss on Licky... he's in a hood with Tiny Hippo who is mech townie so Tiny's read should be sheeped on Licky.

Licky was relatively helpful in coordinating the POE that killed mafia too.
    If licki goes over ZOMG does too and the world where both of them are town is, like, miniscule.

12. ISO #10162

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to pick two scum from that list (other than the snuggles in question) I'd probably pick hon and pizza, pizza purely because I don't think I've read a single one of their posts
    Pizza shot and killed a wolf in ITA 1 though.

13. ISO #10163

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Snuggles View Post
    I still think this is a pretty cut and dry scum from these 5 things i pointed out in these quotes on hon hon hon

thank me later when you kill this tomorrow
    honestly I buy this on a preliminary basis

plus the seeming coincidence (or not) that Hon Hon threw out the "4%" and then quickly wanted to characterize it as a random number

even though it fits perfectly if we assume Hon Hon mistakenly thought that ITA attacks had a strength of 1 where the insta-kill threshold is likely 25

that said though I feel like this evidence is mostly circumstantial and so could be easy to confbias in, and hence my preliminary buy of it

14. ISO #10164

15. ISO #10165

16. ISO #10166

I was very upfront about it

I got a sword, it can inflict a lvl 3 wound on a target at night, like the crown that red cross is talking about, it must be passed around the following day, I might've misunderstood the fact that I keep the item after using it and pass it around after using it. I also believe it is part of a matching set alongside the crown and potentially other medieval themed items DO NOT CLAIM THEM
    jesus christ just say that next time lol

17. ISO #10167

18. ISO #10168

19. ISO #10169

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    honestly I buy this on a preliminary basis

plus the seeming coincidence (or not) that Hon Hon threw out the "4%" and then quickly wanted to characterize it as a random number

even though it fits perfectly if we assume Hon Hon mistakenly thought that ITA attacks had a strength of 1 where the insta-kill threshold is likely 25

that said though I feel like this evidence is mostly circumstantial and so could be easy to confbias in, and hence my preliminary buy of it
    Oh that’s damning, omly mafia knew wounds kill at 25 I think

20. ISO #10170

21. ISO #10171

22. ISO #10172

23. ISO #10173

I would find it very unsurprising tbh. Rand at best. How is it miniscule?
    I think they're both independently likely to be scum.

Tell me why town licki loafs around for SoD and then shoots Peekaboo. I don't get that play. And my voting analysis tells me that ZOMG could probably be wolf too.

24. ISO #10174

25. ISO #10175

26. ISO #10176

27. ISO #10177

28. ISO #10178

29. ISO #10179

30. ISO #10180

31. ISO #10181

32. ISO #10182

33. ISO #10183

I'm getting an implication that I need to ISO players to better the chances that I find the wolves but I fucking hate doing that mafia please shoot me tonight
    I thought you were supposed to kill the wolves for me

34. ISO #10184

@FM-Scarf Goblin and ... who was the second?

Take those 2 and Hon Hon out of my list then I suppose. I'm not going to beat a dead horse. There seems to be strong evidence against Hon Hon especially.
    that would be goldfish. Bit surprised you're not fighting me more on this but i appreciate it.

Are we limming licky or red today? I'm ok with either here

35. ISO #10185

36. ISO #10186

37. ISO #10187

38. ISO #10188

39. ISO #10189

40. ISO #10190

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Hon Hon Hon View Post
    I was pinged in scumchat to defend muself from snuggles whatd i miss

(In all seriousness though are we really shooting me over rhe conf3p. I also have solid reasons to keep me alive at least until next ita phase)
    Yes. Absolutely we should kill you over the third party.

41. ISO #10191

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    that would be goldfish. Bit surprised you're not fighting me more on this but i appreciate it.

Are we limming licky or red today? I'm ok with either here
    Those three (and Protag) account for the weakest reads in the group anyway so no biggie.

And I am not an unreasonable person, in fact the other way around I just absolutely demand reason.

Having my Hon Hon read put under doubt by those posting at the moment has made me realise that the bar I set on the towncore is probably too low, in which case I should release others from it aside from Hon Hon.

Realistically my true towncore is like Yellow Snow, Tiny Hippo, Autumn and yourself.

42. ISO #10192

43. ISO #10193

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    ITA session 1:

-ITA FM-PLAYERNAME

Old Lickilicky -> Peekaboo, missed: wound inflicted
    Mr Clean -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    Tiny Hippo -> Space Pizza, missed: wound inflicted
    Matchstick Man -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Mining Peep -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Pareidolia -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    Silent shot -> missed: wound inflicted
    Eyescream -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    Breakup -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Choo Choo -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    Platypus -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    Monet Rocket -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    SSS -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Bad Hair Day -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    Ringmaster -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Droopy Snout -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    Four Past Seven -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Hon Hon Hon -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    Disco Dancer -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    Angry Rectangle -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    The Hat -> Heterochromia, hit: killed, was town. FML.
    Goldfish Bowl -> Angry Rectangle, hit: killed, was town. FML.
    Scarf -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Talking Anthill -> Not Enough Legs, missed: wound inflicted
    Oink -> Not Enough Legs, hit, killed, was town.
    Space Pizza -> Pyramid, hit, killed, was mafia

ITA session 2:

Yellow Snow -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Candyfloss -> Wakka Wakka, hit: killed, was mafia
    Wakka Wakka -> Naptime (died before shot went through)
    Naptime -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    Autumn -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    The Great Flood -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    Lassie -> Thumbs Up, hit: killed, was mafia
    Red Cross -> Popcorn Axolotyl, missed: wound inflicted
    Chibi Minnie -> Popcorn Axolotyl, hit: killed, was town
    Goblin and Worg -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Chromatography -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Player 2 -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Lipstick -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Peekaboo -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Dredge -> Bad Hair Day, missed: wound inflicted
    Snuggles -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    Protagonist Hair -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted

ZOMG, Catnip, Joycat only slots that didn't take an ITA.

44. ISO #10194

45. ISO #10195

46. ISO #10196

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ZOMG View Post
    read Red Cross.

Nothing AI I just wanted to highlight the cute furret.

I think they have a lot of 'fishing' posts that are looking for involvement despite having a slow start. What caught my eye wasn't that they townread Hat but rather that if you look at the time of the posts:

>enters around top of hour and hones in hard on Droopy and posts about them
    >10 mins later claims to have ISO'd Droopy
    >8 mins later after further ISOing votes Droopy and drops three town reads on Hat, Spongebob, and Candy
    >a few mins later they say they are 'struggling to read ten pages'

I am skeptical that this timeline is pure and is how a town would approach the situation - especially on this quick of a timetable.

I would like to hear the process that led them to this and what specifically in the iso they saw - as I'd argue that if Red Cross is scum that this might be rather clearing of Candy and or Sponge/Hat with how clear it seems that the townread came from some sense of mindmelding with their anti droopy sentiment. If I am mistaken on this then I apologize for missing the context.

P#1934 is the actual 'I have reasons!!!" post. In a rolelist like this I am more inclined to maybe trust posts like this.

If that was how much effort it took me to get through a 49 post ISO then I think I'll pass on doing one on hat for now.
    @FM-Dredge
    At the very least this is unlikely to be w/w with Red Cross. It's towny even if RC isn't mafia though.

47. ISO #10197

48. ISO #10198

i like hardcore, post-hardcore, screamo, black/death or even dsbm, some good hiphop rnb, breakcore/dnb, ost's of any form and idk i listen to a lot of stuff. i will listen to everything, heads up before we go into the night

btw please don't vig BHD or Dredge. Let me sort them please. I want to hear from BHD what is their read on Dredge etc

-vote FM-Red Cross

49. ISO #10199

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    ZOMG, Catnip, Joycat only slots that didn't take an ITA.
    How good of a person is Lassie though. Just pops in, asks where to shoot, sheeps like a good follower, pelts a wolf, leaves without a further word.

Kind of wolfy hahaha.

50. ISO #10200