KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 295
Register

User Tag List

Page 295 of 462 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,750 of 23056
  1. ISO #14701

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monet Rocket View Post
    Uhm, that logic doesn't really work. I don't think that I would say that as scum given it's strictly, to be honest; bad to say from a slot w/ no social cred. I don't think I should be punished for bad reads at the very least. The latter is a case against me, but keep in mind that town was already dead set on me dying anyways, therefor town ITA's me regardless, no?
    I mean, kinda yes? But your point on it being bad as a wolf to do it doesnt mean tha the approach or pov is towny either imo

2. ISO #14702

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    I mean, kinda yes? But your point on it being bad as a wolf to do it doesnt mean tha the approach or pov is towny either imo
    It might not be towny, but not being towny or wolfy makes it well, strictly NAI. So that's just a bad case to mechanism against me.
    Also, a wolf won't ITA a dead weight town that's going to waste a lynch, I think we can both agree on that; so that isn't a case either.

3. ISO #14703

4. ISO #14704

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    Monet is a wagon cuz its quite likely that they survived shots due to being immune to them and was just trying to get shot more

That said Choo Choo, someone that I feel si townie, also keeps surviving them so /shrug it could be luck

Monet I feel is more sus by now quickly trying to post reads and the like and also having a like Danganronpa villain breakdown :skull: Feels very desperate to try to survive rn when they are threatened by votes, but not desperate when shot at -> highly indicative of being shot immune imo
    Yeah, but likiness doesn't dictate probability to be wolf. That's really weird, but there is always a chance I'm just town who lived.

5. ISO #14705

6. ISO #14706

It might not be towny, but not being towny or wolfy makes it well, strictly NAI. So that's just a bad case to mechanism against me.
    Also, a wolf won't ITA a dead weight town that's going to waste a lynch, I think we can both agree on that; so that isn't a case either.
    I think "well if I was a wolf I wont do something that harmed my cred" when you were on shotlist and probably morale-low is not something to be ignored?

I think in that position doing something 'not good' for you can be plausible no? Also it seems you have accepted your fate of being dead but at the same time arguing against the logic of your push so there I see another dissonance

7. ISO #14707

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Good morning.i think I already went through all the dead wolves yesterday so I'm just chilling if anyone wants to talk.
    What conclusions did you get from it? You can just quote an old post or whatever if you want.

8. ISO #14708

9. ISO #14709

10. ISO #14710

I think "well if I was a wolf I wont do something that harmed my cred" when you were on shotlist and probably morale-low is not something to be ignored?

I think in that position doing something 'not good' for you can be plausible no? Also it seems you have accepted your fate of being dead but at the same time arguing against the logic of your push so there I see another dissonance
    Ive accepted my fate but I'm not happy with it. My sole goal at the moment is to make my vanity look better in DVC, IE: It's to get the villagers to tunnel me V in DVC as opposed to anything else. I would always do something good, even if I'm in POE, due to the sole reason that I believe that as a wolf I'm capable of bringing it back from a bad position. I'm not a bad wolf by any metric, and I don't do things against my win condition.

11. ISO #14711

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    Sup, I'm here for a bit but won't be around for EoD. Flips during ITA2 are great and the shot lists looked a lot better than the ones during ITA1. I'd like the same people directing the ITA2 lists to put together preliminary lists or a small pool of people for me to poison.

With regards to my towniness, during my posts before ITA1 I implied that I didn't like ZOMG being taken off of the list and I was fine with keeping Parei on the list so maybe that counts for something:

Referring to two lists that looked like this (summarized by Goblin but not important since he just quoted them):

Anyway, that's all I'll say to my posts from today with regards to the flips.

Now let's focus on our wagons. Is Monet the right wagon or is this just due to historical reasons? I'd probably be fine with resolving that slot but Goblin is on there as well, not sure if that's indicative of anything. Goblin probably didn't have a problem with bussing someone like Monet who doesn't have a big day impact.
    Are you responsible for Goldfish?

12. ISO #14712

@FM-The Great Flood

Villagers
    Hippo
    Space Pizza
    Lipstick
    Autumn
    Peekaboo
    Hat
    Platypus
    Droopy
    P2
    Lassie
    Ring
    Protag
    Mr. Clean
    Four By Seven
    Yellow Snow
    Scarf
    Eyescream

Wolves
    Monet
    Dredge
    Joycat
    Goldfish
    Hmmmmmmmmmm okay ty.
    One thing Im looking at is that it seems those sus could be put up together before ITA1 and still making sense. So worried a bit there .

But the villa spew worth looking into . Eyescream is one slot that im tinfoiling a bit. Also Droopy .

Scarf Im waiting for Lipstick post but so far I think they have some really really towny moments but the macro direction gives me pause. Mr. Clean/Lassie/Four By Seven I have little stuff to see as villas rn so nice to know (Didnt look into spew yet)

13. ISO #14713

14. ISO #14714

Hmmmmmmmmmm okay ty.
    One thing Im looking at is that it seems those sus could be put up together before ITA1 and still making sense. So worried a bit there .

But the villa spew worth looking into . Eyescream is one slot that im tinfoiling a bit. Also Droopy .

Scarf Im waiting for Lipstick post but so far I think they have some really really towny moments but the macro direction gives me pause. Mr. Clean/Lassie/Four By Seven I have little stuff to see as villas rn so nice to know (Didnt look into spew yet)
    Would you like to talk about my sus more in-depth? (My list was originally bigger but most of my POE has either flipped red or had good interactions with others in my POE.)

15. ISO #14715

Also havent looked into Goldfish posts yet. But I remember them noticing that eve though I said I would do it , I wasnt doing it yet. That was kinda towny from them.
    Probably will look them through in night phase regardless of what happens with poison, pinky promise

16. ISO #14716

Would you like to talk about my sus more in-depth? (My list was originally bigger but most of my POE has either flipped red or had good interactions with others in my POE.)
    Id like to talk about your sus list!

17. ISO #14717

Also havent looked into Goldfish posts yet. But I remember them noticing that eve though I said I would do it , I wasnt doing it yet. That was kinda towny from them.
    Probably will look them through in night phase regardless of what happens with poison, pinky promise
    Yeah, I don't intend to vote a poisoned person no matter how sus.

18. ISO #14718

I don't really like that Monet has went from "I'm not on shotlist? That's wolfy" to defending theirselves for being suspected.

19. ISO #14719

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    I don't really like that Monet has went from "I'm not on shotlist? That's wolfy" to defending theirselves for being suspected.
    I only said I wasn't on a shotlist at the start of day, so this is just a poor reaction. Since then, I've posted 100 times; more than the majority of people this DP.
    Regardless, I claimed WW.

20. ISO #14720

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!

FM-ZOMG has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: Pride

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (Day and Night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Tactician (Night 0 Only)
    Before the night 0 action deadline, the mafia may select up to four factional members.
    They may freely redistribute roles among those members.

Night Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 25 Wound. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with other factional kill actions.

Roleblock (3-shot)
    Thrice during the game, the mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 10 Roleblock. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with with other factional actions. Multiple charges may not be used on the same night.

Lost Wolf
    [REDACTED] is a Lost Wolf. They will join the mafia's factional chat once [REDACTED]. They do not know the identities of the mafia, nor the other factional abilities of the mafia, although they do know the condition for joining the pack and do know that Mafia knows who they are. Be wary of potential abilities that may intercept attempts to communicate with the lost wolf. Be very careful what you send outside of factional chat.

Wolf Leader's Silent Shot
    The Wolf Leader is: [REDACTED]
    This ability may only be used by the Wolf Leader. Each day, the Wolf Leader may fire a Silent, Level 7 Attack during ITAs in addition to any other ITA abilities they may have.

Conditional Bonus Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player at Night to target them with a Piercing kill, provided at least one of three conditions are met. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional kill actions.

On Nights 1 to 3, both the Night Kill action AND the Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Night Kill or Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

The descriptions of the below options will not show on flip, only their titles and the potential power-ups available.

Option 1 (Slank Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 2 (Spam Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 3 (Anti-Claim): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions are met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    At the start of Day 1, your royal items will be randomly distributed to five different players.

Each item has the following compulsive ability:

• If you held this item during the Night, then during the following Day, you must pass this item to someone. This action is multitaskable and the target receives the item at EoD.

If one of your items is passed to a player that had previously possessed that same item, then the item will instead be passed to you.

The items grant the following effects when held by other players (in addition to being passable; usage refreshes after being passed):

1. Crown - At Night, you may target a player and learn what items they have.
    2. Robe - At Night, you may send an anonymous message to someone. They may send one back the following Day.
    3. Sword - At Night, target someone with a Level 3 Wound.
    4. Ring - At Night, target a player and learn what statuses and status levels they're affected by.
    5. Scepter - At Night, you may choose a player: you learn one sentence of a role ability they use tonight, if any.

When any player with one of these items dies, it is passed to you automatically. If you are dead, then the item disappears after their death.

You possess the following abilities to aid you in tracking down your lost items:

Scan - Choose up to 3 people at Night, learn what royal items they have, if any. This action is multitaskable.

Steal (2-shot) - Target a player at Night, if they pass any items during the following Day phase, you will gain those items instead.

You gain power depending on how many of your items you hold and which items you hold. After you receive one of your royal items, it still counts as an item, but it cannot be stolen from you, you cannot pass it to another player, and you will take them with you to the grave. Items are in general multitaskable, this applies to your royal items as well.

1. Crown - If you hold the crown, your steal action may be used during the Day. If you hold two items, including the crown, your base ITA also increases in strength by 1. If you hold 4 items, your base ITA strength increases by 2.
    2. Robe - If you hold the robe, then the first X investigative actions that target you fail without feedback, where X is the number of royal items you possess. You may disable or enable this passive freely. If you hold three or more of your items, one of which is the robe, players may also send anonymous messages to "Pride." Sending a message to “Pride” is a non-visiting, multitaskable night action. These messages are sent to you. The latter effect will be publicly revealed when active.
    3. Sword - If you hold the sword, you may target someone with it at night and affect them with a Level 10 Injure, Level 2 Wound. If you hold three or more items, one of which is the sword, you may do this twice. If you hold all five of your items, you may do this three times, including during the day as non-silent ITAs. (Note: when used during the day ITA window, these are still Wounds, not Attacks)
    4. Ring - If you hold the ring, then once per game target a player at night with a Level 15 Protect, unless they hold a one of your royal items, in which case you target them with a Level 40 Injure. If you hold all five of your items then you may additionally use the ring to target a player at Night with either a Level 10 Empower or a Level 10 Daze (you choose which). Unlike the protection, this ability has unlimited charges.
    5. Scepter - If you hold the scepter, each Night, choose a player: if they hold one of your items, you learn their role. If you possess three of your royal items, including your scepter, then you learn your target's role if they possess one of your royal items or if they ever possessed one at any point.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Snuggles
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia
    FM-ZOMG
    Sick i was right on ZOMG

21. ISO #14721

Are you responsible for Goldfish?
    Already said it here

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    Since there’s not enough chaos yet: I’ll just claim so you guys can atleast decide if it’s worth it shooting me once you know everything. I won’t be around for the next session anyway to defend myself and I think that’s where it’s gonna come down to this.

I’m the guy who can poison people. I know when it’s real and when it isn’t and it’s probably smart to not say more about that. I have been vocal about sussing Snuggles so I decided to poison them N1 but I knew they wouldn’t die. Their posts made me refrain from doing it for real. I had a look around for some opinions and reads from my TRs during D2 and poisoning Goldfish felt like the right move to me since he was on a lot of potential shortlists already. I will not reveal right now if the poison is real or not unless prompted to otherwise. I also think it’s useful if I don’t reveal more specific mechanics about my role for now.

I know this might open me up to potential anticlaim mechanics but rather than getting shot today without having had a chance to reveal it, I’d rather everyone discuss the option of using me as a useful tool, kind of like an advanced ITA.

22. ISO #14722

23. ISO #14723

24. ISO #14724

Monet is quite consensus for now, dont think overexplaing there is worth it.

Goldfish was poisoned , and I have them with mild townleans even though people dont seem to really agree with me. (Liked their wall at SoD , also on D1 their progression on a slot felt really genuine with them backtracking and having forum problems). Also I knew people did more digging than me and sus them + they are poisoned so I dont think going deep there rn is worth it. Maybe tomorrow if they survive poison.

Dredge is a scumread I fully vibe with. I called out their EoD D1 , and just is a slot that feels is not in the same wavelenght , really disliked their push to BHD , and maybe kinda antagonistic in some stuff (maybe playstyle difference the last point).

Joycat Is just meh. Other than the conditional greens they didnt do much I feel like? Droopy advised to let them live today so they can check if their check can be confirmed or something. If they are scum my tinfoil on Droopy would only grow tbh

25. ISO #14725

@FM-The Great Flood

Villagers
    Hippo
    Space Pizza
    Lipstick
    Autumn
    Peekaboo
    Hat
    Platypus
    Droopy
    P2
    Lassie
    Ring
    Protag
    Mr. Clean
    Four By Seven
    Yellow Snow
    Scarf
    Eyescream

Wolves
    Monet
    Dredge
    Joycat
    Goldfish
    Is Yellow Snow something reinforced by your wolf reading, or just in general? That's a slot I've been a bit paranoid of in the back of my head and curious if there's anything direct clearing other than their stuff on Pyramid

26. ISO #14726

Is Yellow Snow something reinforced by your wolf reading, or just in general? That's a slot I've been a bit paranoid of in the back of my head and curious if there's anything direct clearing other than their stuff on Pyramid
    I can't remember why piss kirby is town and it ahs been bugging me

Also I have been distant from the game for the entirety of today which fucking sucks i was looking forward to being conf town for a day

27. ISO #14727

28. ISO #14728

29. ISO #14729

30. ISO #14730

31. ISO #14731

Monet is quite consensus for now, dont think overexplaing there is worth it.

Goldfish was poisoned , and I have them with mild townleans even though people dont seem to really agree with me. (Liked their wall at SoD , also on D1 their progression on a slot felt really genuine with them backtracking and having forum problems). Also I knew people did more digging than me and sus them + they are poisoned so I dont think going deep there rn is worth it. Maybe tomorrow if they survive poison.

Dredge is a scumread I fully vibe with. I called out their EoD D1 , and just is a slot that feels is not in the same wavelenght , really disliked their push to BHD , and maybe kinda antagonistic in some stuff (maybe playstyle difference the last point).

Joycat Is just meh. Other than the conditional greens they didnt do much I feel like? Droopy advised to let them live today so they can check if their check can be confirmed or something. If they are scum my tinfoil on Droopy would only grow tbh
    I'm okay with one more Joycat day if Droopy can definitively get their alignment.

32. ISO #14732

How so?
    why would someone open claim wolf unless they are exactly final wolf?

thats literally GTing (and with partners alive its just mean)

And I refuse to believe we already killed all but 1 wolf. Were there really so few wolfes?

33. ISO #14733

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    Who enforced the shotlist that flipped the 3 wolfs?

Thats probably clear, even if they re-used a shotlist someone else made (which im not even sure if they did)
    Autumn/Lipstick

Goblin was not on the original list, but lipstick enforced it after the 2 wolf flips.

Also Monet was the thir on the original list and they just dodged them all so prbably Ita Immune

34. ISO #14734

35. ISO #14735

36. ISO #14736

37. ISO #14737

38. ISO #14738

And I refuse to believe we already killed all but 1 wolf. Were there really so few wolfes?
    And why would a villager do it???????

Dont understand this line of thought at all

39. ISO #14739

Mm, I'm flipping anyways. Why not lolcat a bit >:3

40. ISO #14740

41. ISO #14741

42. ISO #14742

43. ISO #14743

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    Quality of life recommendation = A simple way to gain credibility without doing anything.
    100% scum.
    -vote FM-Old Lickilicky
    I agree.
    -vote Lumi

JK.

-vote unvote

For a note:

After poking at Likiliki, two reacted quickly: Autumn (with vote) and Hat (without vote)
    Lol, I never said I suspecting you. Quite the contrary, you look like a typical scared townie who is trying to be helpful but has no idea how to do it on the first day with so many messages
    Off the bat this series of posts is probably good for Licki/Autumn in particular, they start off by trying a pretty weak push on Licki for giving QOL suggestions, then brings up people who reacted in response. Once Autumn gives a response to them they back down pretty quickly and instead go 'no actually I think youre town dont worry' which comes off particularly awkward in a way which I dont think is w/w

44. ISO #14744

45. ISO #14745

46. ISO #14746

47. ISO #14747

FM-Autumn - Townread. I had some doubts going into the medium chat, but I had a bit of a chat with shrimp on this (even though most of it boiled down to “trust me bro~”) it was enough for me to stop tinfoiling. The whole thing about thinking I’m mafia but also shielding me but also shooting me is genuine and towny + they’ve been townie in the hood too.
    FM-Bad Hair Day - I remember there was a moment in D1 where a lot of thread had settled on BHD being super villagery in thread at the same time. I don’t think anything like that has happened since. But that’s ignoring Protagonist Hair, which basically means I can get away for free without actually reading this slot (but it would be a wolflean pending re-eval).
    FM-Breakup - Thought they handled Sonria like a villager would D1. I made a post about it, iirc. Still feel good about this slot, but the only recent bit would be vibes.
    FM-Candyfloss - Don’t like this slot. Been predisposed to dislike it, I suppose, and maybe there is some legitimate spew townread here (I think autumn mentioned that at some point?) but I haven’t been vibing with this slot at all.
    FM-Catnip - Townlean. Thought this slot was townie D1 for a multitude of reasons that I believe I’ve already posted, and went over their ISO D2 and felt totally fine about the slot. Still confident with a townlean here.
    FM-Chibi Minnie - If what they claim about ZOMG wound is true, then this slot gets a little credit for that. But I didn’t hear anything about it from the dead and think otherwise I’ve no reason to townread this slot. I suppose I could see it going either way but I feel better landing on this slot being town.
    FM-Chromatography - I’ve vibed with a lot of their posts recently, if I’m remembering the right slot. Their analysis felt genuine and helpful. Leaning town
    FM-Dredge - I haven’t seen anything here that’s moved the needle for me. I’ve posted about this one and if you don’t remember, shame I didn’t like their interactions with Red Cross & hated their D1 tunnel on Catnip.
    FM-Droopy Snout - I remember some slot having a good reason to townread here that I agreed with. I also posted a case at some point townreading here early in the game.
    FM-Eyescream - Strong townread. Melded hard for a lot of things when we were going over Goldfish, and I even remember thinking they were basically obvious on some page around 86 (87?). No reason to doubt here especially when the dead seemed to lose their wolfread here over the medium chat.
    FM-Four Past Seven - slight townread. I remember a post they made that was thoughtful, iirc it was about an interaction two players had that was a good post. Also claimed self resolving, which whatever
    FM-Goldfish Bowl - Lean wolf. Flip flopped here a lot, though I’m sure most slots wouldn’t remember that. I swapped my read from townlean to wolflean over night phase when reading up on their push on HonHon about having TMI and the way they backed out of it was super wolfy imo. Plus I keep getting stuck on their Pilgrim progression being hard to follow, though they explained it in a way that makes sense from their pov
    FM-Joycat - ��
    FM-Lassie - Townlean. I didn’t have much of a read here, but I’m sheeping the whole deal about fishing Matchstick.
    FM-Lipstick - hero shot lock village
    FM-Mining Peep - honestly really don’t like how basically anything townie I’ve seen people claim that they’re doing is in private. But whatever.
    FM-Monet Rocket - Waiting on them to case me. Seems like it’s not coming. Wolflean if it doesn’t. If it does, and it’s good, there’s a case to be made for them being town. Obligatory skimmed over their recent posts
    FM-Mr Clean - Townlean. The way they claimed their role was super townie. This would be one of my first toe leans to get tinfoiled, however.
    FM-Old Lickilicky - about this slot … when can we just vote here? Said a complete lie about my slot that I had to call out, hero shot Peekaboo with absolutely no backing. A good look that they targeted ZOMG, sure, and maybe I’m tunneled, but I may actually move my vote here and vanity.
    FM-Peekaboo - I’ve felt like this slot was super townie throughout basically the whole game. Check my ISO and you’ll see me posting stuff like “don’t worry you’re obvious villager.” So many of their posts are so pure it’s insane.
    FM-Platypus - Tinfoil hat time. I think the fake poisons are super wolf sided. I don’t think there was a reason to poison snuggles there, from what I remember that slot was super townie, and it ended up making me stop reading that slot. Then when they survived, I had a super outdated read there and began to harbor a tinfoil. I don’t remember their justification for their poison — if it’s really good, then sure I’ll drop this — but I don’t like it. “Kinda wolfy imo”
    FM-Player 2 - I think their reaction to snuggles and getting piled on so soon after is weird. It’s an OMGUS shot. Those are pretty common. But I’m not quite seeing why other players townread it so much. That being said, I think this slot is unpaired with Goblin anyway.
    FM-Protagonist Hair - Don’t really know how to feel here. Put a mech timer on themselves and just felt like they’ve sort of vibed in thread ever since then. If I had to give them a read, it’d be “kinda townie ig”
    FM-Ringmaster - I think their takes on me actually come from a pov of having put in effort to read me. That or they just remember a lot of my takes. Feels like a villa actually trying to solve the game. Ofc there’s more than this but that’s what’s new.
    FM-Scarf - spewed villager
    FM-Space Pizza - Hero shot obv v
    FM-The Great Flood - More than likely townie. I agree with autumn that their reaction to having been put at the bottom of a list for one post was pretty townie, and I also think that a wolf would ensure to give the impression that they’re using the medium chat (as well as squeeze the dead for maximum info). That didn’t happen, so I think this slot is pretty townie
    FM-The Hat - spewed villager
    FM-Tiny Hippo - villager
    FM-Yellow Snow - Was obvtown D1. I have noted a series of posts where this slot figured out about the coolface trick and thought that was super pure too. Though I hated it, I think their annoyance at P2 is genuine and comes from entitled town POV.

48. ISO #14748

49. ISO #14749

Autumn/Lipstick

Goblin was not on the original list, but lipstick enforced it after the 2 wolf flips.

Also Monet was the thir on the original list and they just dodged them all so prbably Ita Immune
    Lipstick hella reinforcing my townread there

50. ISO #14750

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Shrimp is Too Many Legs, easier to type

It is very zoomed in since it's based on a dispute that Hat/Shrimp had earlier, which is why I mentioned having focused on that little thing rather than Hat as a whole

For slots I dont really feel much for/suspect a little, it would probably be:
    - Oink
    - Catnip
    - ZOMG
    - Lickilicky
    - Matchstick
    - Miningpeep

- Eyescream/Monet Rocket

8 rather than 10 but they're more people that directly come to mind. Anyone outside of that would be more 'no real thoughts on/doesnt really come to mind' so there's no names that immediately pop up for me.

The first 3 I need to ISO, that was my small list to work through for now, the latter 3 is more personal interest & would like to talk more with them if possible. Eyescream/Monet are on a separate tier because of a feeling of "I feel like I saw them far more frequently beforehand and now they're just static to me" which is a little scary, moreso the latter who I found initially townie but I'm worried about now since they seem silent

There's others I'm more curious about but not necessarily scumread, just want to poke about at them which has been my main goal for today
    Going through their ISO again but here's one post @FM-Eyescream