KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 268
Register

User Tag List

Page 268 of 462 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,400 of 23056
  1. ISO #13351

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Day 3 ITA 1 [Correct me if any of this is not correct.]
    Use this for cross referencing later if I'm dead.

Hon Hon Hon -> Chromatography, missed: wound inflicted
    [Wrong Syntax] Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, doesn't count
    [Wrong Name] Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, doesn't count

Eyescream -> Talking Anthill, missed: wound inflicted
    Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, missed: wound inflicted
    Platypus -> Talking Anthill, hit: killed, was town
    Space Pizza -> Chromatography, missed: wound inflicted
    Chromatography -> Hon Hon Hon: killed, was town
    Snuggles -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Player 2 -> Snuggles: killed, was town
    SILENT ITA -> Oink: killed, was town
    Protagonist Hair -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Bad Hair Day -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    Yellow Snow -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Lickilucky -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Mr. Clean -> Candyfloss, missed: wound inflicted
    Scarf -> The Hat, missed: wound inflicted
    Tiny Hippo -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted

2. ISO #13352

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    This whole redirection stuff and Pareil not confirming what I sent is actually making me get ideas. I hope Pareil confirms what I sent them
    Sorry. Microsleep.

I am listening for it and I like it. If you mean the song I received.

I'm already asleep, sorry.

3. ISO #13353

4. ISO #13354

5. ISO #13355

6. ISO #13356

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Hihi, I'm back

Sorry for the outburst earlier, it was in poor taste and I shouldn't have been so reactive ):

How are things?
    Well, terrible. Three slots shot town. Two of them had a somewhat towny reaction (Player 2 and Chroma) to their shots and one one just said fuck it (Platypus.)

Hippo and Llama are off doing stuff and I'm just figuring out who I want to shoot while not being wrong.

7. ISO #13357

8. ISO #13358

9. ISO #13359

10. ISO #13360

For clarity, I have KP but it's heavily gated and I dont think I'll be able to get a second shot off.

So having that first one blocked was such a killer for me because my conditions are pretty bleh to be able to shoot and become a lot tougher as the game progresses. Especially when that player then goes on to make awful shot and blame everyone else because I feel like I shouldve been able to avoid that even if mechanically it was out of my hands. I got far too invested because I thought I was going to see them resolved and then they werent. I'll dial back the emotion in future because I want to keep things a lot lighter in here D: my apologies once again

11. ISO #13361

12. ISO #13362

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    Ok hi I’m back
    First off I have no fucking clue why we random shot everywhere
    Like we said to regroup and people were still shooting?
    Like wtf
    Near the start of the session the list kinda devolved because we had a few floating around n that led to hero shots and people OMGUS shooting

I wont be around for ITA2 but hopefully what's planned should be a lot stricter this time around because that was partially what got us so far initially last ITA2

13. ISO #13363

14. ISO #13364

15. ISO #13365

16. ISO #13366

17. ISO #13367

18. ISO #13368

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    For clarity, I have KP but it's heavily gated and I dont think I'll be able to get a second shot off.

So having that first one blocked was such a killer for me because my conditions are pretty bleh to be able to shoot and become a lot tougher as the game progresses. Especially when that player then goes on to make awful shot and blame everyone else because I feel like I shouldve been able to avoid that even if mechanically it was out of my hands. I got far too invested because I thought I was going to see them resolved and then they werent. I'll dial back the emotion in future because I want to keep things a lot lighter in here D: my apologies once again
    Player 2 should not have shot there.

I think the apparent commute should have been a reason to townlean them when the invest hits on them also missed.

Unless Player 2 is straight up invest immune kill immune Godfather but they gave us feedback N1. Don't sweat the frustration, you arent the first person to get mad or the last.

19. ISO #13369

20. ISO #13370

21. ISO #13371

22. ISO #13372

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    If there was mech dropped during the session I'd appreciate a summary for when I get home and have time to sit down and take a look, my first gut instinct is to resolve protagonist hair and monet rocket, undecided about luigi
    I tried to shoot Luigi last night, failed due to commute

23. ISO #13373

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    Player 2 should not have shot there.

I think the apparent commute should have been a reason to townlean them when the invest hits on them also missed.

Unless Player 2 is straight up invest immune kill immune Godfather but they gave us feedback N1. Don't sweat the frustration, you arent the first person to get mad or the last.
    I completely missed they had a commute to begin with, so part of my frustration is more towards myself

I should've kept a better grasp on things so I'm kicking myself a little bit over that

I appreciate it though, I'm just mad I got mad about things, I guess ;;'

24. ISO #13374

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    If there was mech dropped during the session I'd appreciate a summary for when I get home and have time to sit down and take a look, my first gut instinct is to resolve protagonist hair and monet rocket, undecided about luigi
    Player 2 can invest and then has to commute each night.
    Platypus claims poisoner or something.
    Pisserkirby is a night vig or.something.

25. ISO #13375

26. ISO #13376

27. ISO #13377

28. ISO #13378

Current list:
    FM-Candyfloss (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Pareidolia (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2 (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-The Great Flood (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-ZOMG

List order:
    FM-Peekaboo (creation) -> FM-Breakup -> FM-Scarf -> FM-Lipstick -> FM-Tiny Hippo

reposting list for visibility

Lipstick wanted a pass to Autumn I think that's what we are waiting on right now. I wouldn't mind if Kirby with bladder issues modified the list though.

29. ISO #13379

30. ISO #13380

31. ISO #13381

32. ISO #13382

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Current list:
    FM-Candyfloss (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Pareidolia (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2 (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-The Great Flood (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-ZOMG

List order:
    FM-Peekaboo (creation) -> FM-Breakup -> FM-Scarf -> FM-Lipstick -> FM-Tiny Hippo

reposting list for visibility

Lipstick wanted a pass to Autumn I think that's what we are waiting on right now. I wouldn't mind if Kirby with bladder issues modified the list though.
    Just including the remaining list here for myself

FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Platypus
    FM-ZOMG

Probably remove Four Past n Platypus here

33. ISO #13383

34. ISO #13384

35. ISO #13385

36. ISO #13386

37. ISO #13387

38. ISO #13388

39. ISO #13389

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Can someone do the math on how many wolves are likely left because I’m about to go through the entire playerlist on phone and sort them to see where they shakes things so I can cross reference interactions within my tiers as well
    I'm awful at mash maths but I can give it a shot

I'll have a look at the ratio from last year

40. ISO #13390

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post
    @FM-Scarf I still think Pareidolia should be on the ITA list. They did a really good job of reading the ISOs when the mod message saying "one of these people is mafia", but they've been scumreading literally the same 3 people (with no other reads) since the start of D1 and instead of looking at other slots they've been just shouting about how bad the ITA list was or trying to push their scumreads. Unless Pareidolia starts making some other reads i just think it's weird for them to be tunneling this long. I have no idea how to resolve this slot if they aren't going to do anything besides sr The Hat, Protag, and Hon Hon Hon.
    Yeah it's policy. Like my townread is based on "why would they spend the entire game saying 3 people are scum?". If they just keep tunneling the same 3 people then how are we supposed to get any semblance of a read on them outside of it? I feel like an ITA is the only way we resolve this slot. Maybe not today necessarily but this slot should never make it to the endgame if all they've done is tunnel since there's no way to solve it.
    Red Cross and Pyramid were both on Pilgrim D1 so it makes me wonder who else was on it. The Grate and Chromatography's wagons look pure D1 looking back at it.

...Honestly the fact that Pareidolia was on the Pilgrim wagon EOD1 despite being sus of Protag (who was pushing Pilgrim) AND the fact that Anthill is also one of the people who voted Pilgrim makes these 2 my top 2 ITA targets.
    Should I shoot Pareidolia? Again it's a policy shot cuz idk how else we can solve the slot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game

A silent shot was fired! The shot hit!

FM-Oink has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: BAR - Beyond All Reason

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Well, except game balance and hosting reasons. An inexplicable collection of effects and abilities loosely inspired by the name. Also a fun game, but really its more about the name than anything else of the game.

Everything in this role may or may not be secretly subject to hosts' discretion beyond what is written here (hypothetical examples: additional limitations or conditions or alternative process). Host's discretion is treated as beyond hidden information, and as such no one will be able to find that out with any ability or effect what-so-ever. That would be too reasonable. Additionally, friendly reminder from the role creator that roles which explicitly lie to you are banned from submission, and hence everything here can be trusted to some extent despite the role's name.

Every Night you have the option of causing someone else's non-factional, non-killpower ability or abilities to occur ad infinitum. You will be seen as targeting and visiting them an infinite amount of times. In the event that doing so is absurdly powerful in terms of balance or would break things, you will only cause the ability to repeat twice. If would still be absurdly powerful, you will do nothing and visit/target yourself. If what you are attempting with this ability is logistically unfeasible to process in one Night phase, but would for some reason be logistically feasible if it was known to occur two whole Day/Night cycles in the future, then that will occur without any possible interference ("any possible" means strictly that -- including your death) and you will have this ability permanently disabled once this specific clause is initiated. In the event that this ability is made forever disabled/gone, you will be notified.

You are secretly half-submarine, and so every Night you may choose to be on the surface or underwater for the following Day. This is multitaskable with any other abilities you choose to use at Night and cannot be roleblocked or otherwise interfered with. Both of these choices do nothing (wowee).............except the role creator didn't feel like making that joke in full. Instead, underwater state will act in a more protective manner when it comes to ITAs (You gain 1 Level of Armor against ITAs, but your own ITAs decrease by 2 levels) and the surface state will act in an offensive manner when it comes to ITAs (Your ITAs increase by 1 level, but have -2 Armor against ITAs (yes, statuses cannot be below 0, but remember, this role is beyond reason.)). If you forget to check this every day (smh...) then you automatically default to what you most recently were -- you begin the game submerged but may choose to surface on Night 0.

If you show the hosts appreciation (should be done privately, unless you want the role creator to know who you probably are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) for being awesome hosts who put a lot of effort into making this game happen, you'll gain a permanent +1 Level for your ITAs. Bonus points if you do it post-game too, though sadly there can't be any mechanical effects beyond the end of the game.

Inexplicably, you are considered a spirit or otherwise which makes you a half-submarine spirit (wait, what?) and are targetable by dead-interaction mechanics and similarly styled passive effects no matter how irrational or silly the outcome might be. As a result, you cannot be sent to limbo (death means permadeath) unless an ability for whatever reason specifies that you are sent to limbo in its wording.

If a post restriction (or otherwise related condition) which originates from a non-factional ability is placed upon you, you automatically fail it (for better or worse). If you are given any sort of conditional trade offer or otherwise, you automatically accept, where possible. It would be too reasonable otherwise. Note that this may include "sharp" post restrictions that are powerful enough to carry a steep penalty, such as ones that would require you to follow the rules but -- since you automatically fail it -- would be killed (not modkilled, as it originates from a role ability) for it.

In the event that some other role secretly modifies your role, you will be notified of the contents of the change. If someone modifies your role so that you identify as a sub or submarine instead of a half-submarine (excluding the part about being a spirit), you also die because subs are not allowed in the game, only modkills.

There is one final effect: Unless you directly caused your own death,...

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Pareidolia
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    @FM-ZOMG
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Snuggles
    FM-Oink
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    You cannot have actually looked into me then

Setting that aside

I want to talk about
    Pareidolia
    How they tunnelled Protag hard
    And wolf read RC
    But proceeded to shoot Hon
    Which is now confirmed town

I think they have wolf equity
    Specifically with Protag actually

I want to talk about ZOMG
    How we had many flying shots
    Only one at them on ZOMG
    A player who hasn't even posted today

And if ZOMG flips red
    I want to talk about Worg
    But we'll get to that

Just gathering the relevant quotes since I think Lipstick noticed it first but it feels like they're onto something here.
    Oink was also sussing monet a bit , but idk I think the silent ITA to them should be relevant and not ignored. Parei might be an important wolf slot and thats why Oink was silenced my 2cents here

41. ISO #13391

42. ISO #13392

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Can someone do the math on how many wolves are likely left because I’m about to go through the entire playerlist on phone and sort them to see where they shakes things so I can cross reference interactions within my tiers as well
    I think Hippo speculated like 19-20 overall in our chat last night.

So 15 remaiming I guess. I think it's possible for more than 1 lost wolf since that feedback was just [redacted] if i remember right.

43. ISO #13393

why
    Four Past Seven seems pretty open about their actions & it's far more likely that their actions are protown than not
    & Platypus seems almost reserved to their fate? Which feels rough but the way they've gone about things recently seem fine and in line with someone who feels like they might get shot, so they're just solving with the time they still have

So I guess off that I want to give them a little more time

44. ISO #13394

45. ISO #13395

46. ISO #13396

47. ISO #13397

I think Hippo speculated like 19-20 overall in our chat last night.

So 15 remaiming I guess. I think it's possible for more than 1 lost wolf since that feedback was just [redacted] if i remember right.
    I doubt there were that much

I believe 25% is the rule for mashes where wolves have multiple kills

48. ISO #13398

49. ISO #13399

50. ISO #13400