KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 254
Register

User Tag List

Page 254 of 462 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,700 of 23056
  1. ISO #12651

2. ISO #12652

3. ISO #12653

4. ISO #12654

5. ISO #12655

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

So, I'm reading through the Goldfish ISO rn and I got through the first page and for the most part at least their D1 feels okay.

I kind of forgot about how the Pilgrim wagon was pushed by Protag and I'm gonna look at the people on the Pilgrim wagon D1 because Pilgrim was a town that was served on a silver platter. I know I should be finishing the Goldfish ISO but rn I think I'm going to get lukewarm results from it and better results from the Pilgrim wagon.

6. ISO #12656

7. ISO #12657

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    Also guys I’m sorry but I have life to attend to and I can’t be the one organizing this anymore

If you want to change things, grab my list and do it otherwise it’s probably gonna be what gets used
    No worries, good luck with whatever you need to attend to!

8. ISO #12658

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    @FM-Player 2

Not brilliant timing but I'll take the overlap in thread presence, run me through your push on Anthill?
    Push on me feels opportunistic, even going as far as to call my ITA shot bad when I joined thread before ITA 2, was present and double checked shot list and then simply followed what was optimal shot. It just feels like the most obvious shade ever thrown.

9. ISO #12659

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    popping in to remind everyone that it’s mechanically optimal that @FM-Tiny Hippo and @FM-Space Pizza both make sure that the people they shoot today, are dead by the end of the day, so I can choose a heir, ty
    It’s a base 3 blessing
    The ITA chance to hit is greater with 2 > 3 > 4 which means you got the mid tier buff, unsure what that correlates to but a base reference is a 2x base 3 blessing was deemed too powerful

10. ISO #12660

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    popping in to remind everyone that it’s mechanically optimal that @FM-Tiny Hippo and @FM-Space Pizza both make sure that the people they shoot today, are dead by the end of the day, so I can choose a heir, ty
    Also unrelated but Space Pizza getting a moon-based role just feels right

11. ISO #12661

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Im struggling to see that. But go on, why do you think that?
    if i'm being completely honest i remember townreading them for tone and not having much of an agenda D1
    i doubted myself D2 but now I'm back in full force shielding them

12. ISO #12662

D3 look through (I cannot be bothered to look past any further than that)

#11152- Hat has good analysis here I think I was slightly blinded by anger earlier sorry hat

I liked the way he dives into the whole Red Cross and Dredge argument, I have not paid attention to past discussions about this but I do like his points that Dredge mentions things that seem targeted to another. I also think the fact he has a reasoning that himself and Red Cross are aligned is part of his scum read as it gives off more genuine town vines. I don’t agree with the Chibi read however as we already have had examples of town giving up this game (Pilgrim, Mr Clean(?), me soon as I die to prove it)
    Hat might honestly be town here

#11175 odd ngl, not a reaction I’ll expect especially from someone who has had no prior thoughts on me

I’m probably skipping all the ghost talk as I have no idea what was discussed

#11181 scarf asked yellow for read on me (sorry if this seems very focused on me I’m trying to pick out conversations I feel I can input so just bare with me for the first several quotes)

#11182- flood says they’ll read my post later as of writing this I don’t think they have

And then from what I seen scarf never follows up on the post questioning me. Peekaboo expresses a lost of sr on Anthill

Ok found chibi explanation “read as heated” eh let it pass

#11206 ignoring as in ignoring my entire slot posts. I guess this is how mash’s are played.
    Frankly I rather get resolved asap instead of being ignored or not have posts matter until after my death assuming poison is real. I may be dumb town but my opinion should still matter. I’m just asking for a little bit of hearing before I die. I been ignored basically since the start of d2 basically and maybe before then. I want to contribute but so far it feels like all my posts are just passed over without any sort of discussion on them or just flagged entirely as scummy or towny , which just comes off to me as another lazy read.

#11213 not sure what scarf here tbh
    In the chat both me and yellow were confused about ITAS. I only got it because I think it was droopy who explained it to me in the neighborhood. I didn’t get the command still until Hat told me how to. Think this is just a misunderstanding from scarf tho

Plat, BHD, feel sheepy here

A lot of you are having shrug resolve later instead of seeing if I’m actually town.
    Speaking of which if someone, ANYONE bothers reading this post at all, can someone remind me why we townread Snuggles again? Only reason I can remember was the Poisoning but he was cured? And as far as I know no one has claimed heal, and it could be fake? But the fact I don’t remember anything prior may be to poor memory. I suck at this part so I’m leaving it to other people

It’s called: died way too many fucking times to concidences

@FM-Protagonist Hair why do The Hat and mine posts stink? Hat’s post has plenty of his own analysis and I definitely have provided my own

Not sure if Protag is tunneled here but off pure day 3 vibes alone bleh again…

#11279 I like that Eyescream actually thought about me a little means he’s not content with this letting my slot decay in a corner, which probably means he is even more likely to be towny as I don’t think scum take note of things like that

#11284 I did not shoot popcorn
    I shot Angry

#11287 I rather be poisoned then not poisoned tbh, though I wish it didn’t happen today and like maybe half way through day

#11298 counter point, what makes you think I’m so wolfy for shooting angry when it was in the ITA list provided at the time and was just told to shoot who I thought was scummy. Like ?(list was provided by scarf iirc)

#11307 like this post from Hat explains his reasoning for Dredge in a way I understood

#11343 I cannot for two pieces be bothered to check if this is true but when someone does iso they’ll see this and maybe have a thought about it

#11353 mmm weird post all I can say this pinged me weird vibes

#11406 I like what SSS is suggesting here (Rip)

#11407 most random shade ever

Clean did ooo action
    Zomg ?
    Oink to clone I assume
    Lassie said smth I think later on but that’s for way later

#11501 hmmmmmm
    I’m not going to go back to look at this egg thing
    But from past experiences linking up with wolves is a bad idea as one death causes the entire thing to collapse. I’m not too sure I see a world where Dredge/Wakka/Red cross do this
    Like yellow snow and Hat here at least want to say this isnt S/S. Leaning towards Dredge being town

#11504 I like how they give credit for being confused at first but sr another person for being confused hmm

I missed this
    #11543 I’m not too sure how much I trust joycat here. Match man was kinda already tr by some so I could see a world where he blends in as scum to go do that. There’s also the fact he never answered back on my question d1 and he still doing popins. Also doesn’t explain Droopy Shot when they were pretty much consensus town and could’ve used it on someone more divisive to settle it if it’s conditional town

#11549 Hat definitely feels like frustrated town here and yes scarf has done an awful lot of shading someone else iso that
    #11554 credit to where credits due ig

#11581 I’m definitely getting bad vibes from Scarf but nothing they said has been inherently scummy besides a couple of hyporcracy here and there, not sure what this means of Scarf flips Scum I think it’s worth looking at Choo Choo’s list / reads

#11594 strange peekaboo agrees here too when last I remember choo choo was another concensus town

#11625 I’m fine with that list actually
    That being said I’m taking so long to go through this it’ll be over by the time I get there, im making my end point at page 245
    Pain

Probably would remove Hon and Choo from the list

#11638 based

#11708. Not too sure about t-t Hairs
    Don’t agree with Scarf and I’m tinfoiling Autumn in my head for some reason, ignoring that otherwise yes I agree with everyone but Scarf

Also noticing that Protag never elaborated on me or Hat. Feedback d3 should have been given by now and I think they should post what they have even if I’m poisoned today that way they are FORCED to have some sort of thoughts on me before I die.

#11802 without further context I will say this does feel scummy. I don’t remember any beef between legs and anthill, and I remember anthill yolo’ed legs so this feels strange especially if his yolo shot was done “randomly”

#11816-17 I do think anthill is being genuine here but I’m very weak to ATE so not sure about that

I do think Hon is townier mainly cuz of derp yesterday from me and also cuz I don’t think Red Cross shoots Hon unless Hon has like a super defensive shield that guarantees no death

#11903 hm

I’m going to say ringmaster more towny reaction
    Chrome feels less so more of a vibe if anything (This is in reference to Mr clean Claim)https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1008736

#12075 can someone explain this I don’t get the wording here but pretty sure I would have a thought about it

#12102 Liking Lipstick a lot more ngl I think I will sheep them for Lassie

#12190 I like Four past seven ngl
    They feel real and I agree with four

I’m on the last page and I’m getting tired at this point

That snuggles post is fairly towny ig

In particular stands out to me

This if this gets ignored I’m just dropping thread and waiting till eod

(UPDATED WITH LINKS) @FM-The Great Flood I think

13. ISO #12663

#5068 - Anthill. This literally reads like a wolf who doesn't give a fuck.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001794

#5087 - This looks worse now that I think Mr. Clean is town
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001813

#5092 - Anthill Post. Yeah, I don't really feel this is a good reaction to thinking the wagons suck. Even moreso if it's true.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001818

#5160 - Don't like this piggyback from Anthill
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001886

#5171 - Anthill defending Licky noted in case Licky flips. Also noted that this is the first time they've given any direct objection to the wagons. Also kind of think even if Licky is town, it's more an attempt to disparage town.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001897

#5196 - Yeah, Anthill seems pretty content with things considering they think the Licky wagon is cringe.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001922

#5224 - Can definitely see the TMI on Licky from Anthill
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001950

#5240 - Good catch from Platypus and even better look if Anthill is scum.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001966

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Talking Anthill View Post
    How though?

What about it is unnatural?
    I really don't like that Anthill has spent all their energy this EOD on making random votes and defending their self against town!Tinnitus.

And Tin was very anti-Anthill for what that's worth

14. ISO #12664

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    In-Thread Attacks (ITAs) Window 1 has Begun!
    Every player gets a low-accuracy gun today.
    The gun can only be used during an ITA window.
    Unless modified by a role ability, this shot is public, regardless of if it hits or not.
    The player who is shot will have a percentage chance of immediately dying and flipping.

To shoot a player you MUST use the following formatting:
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="#DAA520"]-ITA FM-PLAYERNAME[/COLOR][/B]
    E.g:
    -ITA FM-PLAYERNAME

The Window Ends in 2 Hours!

15. ISO #12665

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    D3 look through (I cannot be bothered to look past any further than that)

#11152- Hat has good analysis here I think I was slightly blinded by anger earlier sorry hat

I liked the way he dives into the whole Red Cross and Dredge argument, I have not paid attention to past discussions about this but I do like his points that Dredge mentions things that seem targeted to another. I also think the fact he has a reasoning that himself and Red Cross are aligned is part of his scum read as it gives off more genuine town vines. I don’t agree with the Chibi read however as we already have had examples of town giving up this game (Pilgrim, Mr Clean(?), me soon as I die to prove it)
    Hat might honestly be town here

#11175 odd ngl, not a reaction I’ll expect especially from someone who has had no prior thoughts on me

I’m probably skipping all the ghost talk as I have no idea what was discussed

#11181 scarf asked yellow for read on me (sorry if this seems very focused on me I’m trying to pick out conversations I feel I can input so just bare with me for the first several quotes)

#11182- flood says they’ll read my post later as of writing this I don’t think they have

And then from what I seen scarf never follows up on the post questioning me. Peekaboo expresses a lost of sr on Anthill

Ok found chibi explanation “read as heated” eh let it pass

#11206 ignoring as in ignoring my entire slot posts. I guess this is how mash’s are played.
    Frankly I rather get resolved asap instead of being ignored or not have posts matter until after my death assuming poison is real. I may be dumb town but my opinion should still matter. I’m just asking for a little bit of hearing before I die. I been ignored basically since the start of d2 basically and maybe before then. I want to contribute but so far it feels like all my posts are just passed over without any sort of discussion on them or just flagged entirely as scummy or towny , which just comes off to me as another lazy read.

#11213 not sure what scarf here tbh
    In the chat both me and yellow were confused about ITAS. I only got it because I think it was droopy who explained it to me in the neighborhood. I didn’t get the command still until Hat told me how to. Think this is just a misunderstanding from scarf tho

Plat, BHD, feel sheepy here

A lot of you are having shrug resolve later instead of seeing if I’m actually town.
    Speaking of which if someone, ANYONE bothers reading this post at all, can someone remind me why we townread Snuggles again? Only reason I can remember was the Poisoning but he was cured? And as far as I know no one has claimed heal, and it could be fake? But the fact I don’t remember anything prior may be to poor memory. I suck at this part so I’m leaving it to other people

It’s called: died way too many fucking times to concidences

@FM-Protagonist Hair why do The Hat and mine posts stink? Hat’s post has plenty of his own analysis and I definitely have provided my own

Not sure if Protag is tunneled here but off pure day 3 vibes alone bleh again…

#11279 I like that Eyescream actually thought about me a little means he’s not content with this letting my slot decay in a corner, which probably means he is even more likely to be towny as I don’t think scum take note of things like that

#11284 I did not shoot popcorn
    I shot Angry

#11287 I rather be poisoned then not poisoned tbh, though I wish it didn’t happen today and like maybe half way through day

#11298 counter point, what makes you think I’m so wolfy for shooting angry when it was in the ITA list provided at the time and was just told to shoot who I thought was scummy. Like ?(list was provided by scarf iirc)

#11307 like this post from Hat explains his reasoning for Dredge in a way I understood

#11343 I cannot for two pieces be bothered to check if this is true but when someone does iso they’ll see this and maybe have a thought about it

#11353 mmm weird post all I can say this pinged me weird vibes

#11406 I like what SSS is suggesting here (Rip)

#11407 most random shade ever

Clean did ooo action
    Zomg ?
    Oink to clone I assume
    Lassie said smth I think later on but that’s for way later

#11501 hmmmmmm
    I’m not going to go back to look at this egg thing
    But from past experiences linking up with wolves is a bad idea as one death causes the entire thing to collapse. I’m not too sure I see a world where Dredge/Wakka/Red cross do this
    Like yellow snow and Hat here at least want to say this isnt S/S. Leaning towards Dredge being town

#11504 I like how they give credit for being confused at first but sr another person for being confused hmm

I missed this
    #11543 I’m not too sure how much I trust joycat here. Match man was kinda already tr by some so I could see a world where he blends in as scum to go do that. There’s also the fact he never answered back on my question d1 and he still doing popins. Also doesn’t explain Droopy Shot when they were pretty much consensus town and could’ve used it on someone more divisive to settle it if it’s conditional town

#11549 Hat definitely feels like frustrated town here and yes scarf has done an awful lot of shading someone else iso that
    #11554 credit to where credits due ig

#11581 I’m definitely getting bad vibes from Scarf but nothing they said has been inherently scummy besides a couple of hyporcracy here and there, not sure what this means of Scarf flips Scum I think it’s worth looking at Choo Choo’s list / reads

#11594 strange peekaboo agrees here too when last I remember choo choo was another concensus town

#11625 I’m fine with that list actually
    That being said I’m taking so long to go through this it’ll be over by the time I get there, im making my end point at page 245
    Pain

Probably would remove Hon and Choo from the list

#11638 based

#11708. Not too sure about t-t Hairs
    Don’t agree with Scarf and I’m tinfoiling Autumn in my head for some reason, ignoring that otherwise yes I agree with everyone but Scarf

Also noticing that Protag never elaborated on me or Hat. Feedback d3 should have been given by now and I think they should post what they have even if I’m poisoned today that way they are FORCED to have some sort of thoughts on me before I die.

#11802 without further context I will say this does feel scummy. I don’t remember any beef between legs and anthill, and I remember anthill yolo’ed legs so this feels strange especially if his yolo shot was done “randomly”

#11816-17 I do think anthill is being genuine here but I’m very weak to ATE so not sure about that

I do think Hon is townier mainly cuz of derp yesterday from me and also cuz I don’t think Red Cross shoots Hon unless Hon has like a super defensive shield that guarantees no death

#11903 hm

I’m going to say ringmaster more towny reaction
    Chrome feels less so more of a vibe if anything (This is in reference to Mr clean Claim)https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1008736

#12075 can someone explain this I don’t get the wording here but pretty sure I would have a thought about it

#12102 Liking Lipstick a lot more ngl I think I will sheep them for Lassie

#12190 I like Four past seven ngl
    They feel real and I agree with four

I’m on the last page and I’m getting tired at this point

That snuggles post is fairly towny ig

In particular stands out to me

This if this gets ignored I’m just dropping thread and waiting till eod

(UPDATED WITH LINKS) @FM-The Great Flood I think
    Thanks for this. Ping me to read it way later if I haven't already

16. ISO #12666

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Push on me feels opportunistic, even going as far as to call my ITA shot bad when I joined thread before ITA 2, was present and double checked shot list and then simply followed what was optimal shot. It just feels like the most obvious shade ever thrown.
    Any way you could grab posts for me?

Slightly pressed for time for obvious reasons but I'll take anything

17. ISO #12667

18. ISO #12668

19. ISO #12669

20. ISO #12670

21. ISO #12671

22. ISO #12672

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post
    So, I'm reading through the Goldfish ISO rn and I got through the first page and for the most part at least their D1 feels okay.

I kind of forgot about how the Pilgrim wagon was pushed by Protag and I'm gonna look at the people on the Pilgrim wagon D1 because Pilgrim was a town that was served on a silver platter. I know I should be finishing the Goldfish ISO but rn I think I'm going to get lukewarm results from it and better results from the Pilgrim wagon.
    I would say blast the entire pilgrim wagon, but i am not gonna oppose the exercise work.

23. ISO #12673

24. ISO #12674

25. ISO #12675

26. ISO #12676

27. ISO #12677

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Talking Anthill View Post
    I return from the night only to have frauds SLANDERING me
    @FM-Chibi Minnie who the frick is yellow hippo
    did you mean spongebob or tiny hippo

And secondly, why did you make it sound like I'm the bad guy here? I literally said that I'd agree preemptively to whatever you submitted since I had to leave like 15 hours before the action submission deadline. I've been ISO'ing slots basically nonstop since EoD2. And why did you frame it like my target submissions were super scummy? I made it pretty clear that I was trying to ISO a bunch of people to find a target, but they all ended up being towny. I mostly just listed a bunch of players that I hadn't looked into but didn't remember anything towny from. You made it sound like I had some sort of scum motive there.

Having said that, I still don't think you're scum, due to the fact that I really don't see the scum motivation for inviting me to the neighborhood in the first place. The only reason you did it was because you townread Dredge who townread me, and I was pretty much null to everyone else at the time, so I can only see the reasoning coming from genuine town. But this still paints me in a terrible light.

Anyways, the good news is that I've ISO'd like 6 slots. The bad news is that I still don't have any scumreads. I'll just start listing some of the notes I took on the slots I was looking at.

Choo Choo: Asking to be added to moon chat a while after it was mentioned, only because they happened to remember it, is towny. Scum most likely would have talked about it in scumchat and been coordinated about it. Sticking to Pilgrim was towny, but changing to Peep instead of coasting with a stale scumread was also good. The shift to licki was strange, but I don't see any scum motivation for it. They also called out Pyramid for TMI and shot Red Cross. Basically locktown.

Droopy: proposed shooting pyramid and then shot red cross. It was out of left field but looks good. Letting red cross off the hook and then proposing a counterwagon was bad. Their shot puts them pretty far outside of the PoE though.

Lassie: Didn't have any posts that pinged me in particular, but they said they can self-resolve if they claim. Don't see any reason to doubt this.

Platypus: Nothing that majorly stood out, but they seemed a lot less focused than I'd expect scum to be. Lean town.

Peep: Was generally confident, like when they said someone would flip town right after ITA, which would look like mega tmi if it happened. Townlean.

For the record, I said to wound Player 2 before I ISO'd them. I didn't have any particular reason for picking them. They were just one of the players that I felt could go either way. I found some time to ISO them today, though.

Player 2: didn't have any stand-out posts. None of their posts were particularly towny, and neither was their ITA shot. Probably a good ITA target today.

Although it looks like they're in hot water today, so I take full responsibility for my incredible reads
    @FM-Yellow Snow

You're lucky I had a link saved from this page

28. ISO #12678

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    (this is copied from SSS, i'm just re-posting it because i want all the info in one post)
    colored with the new flips

ITA Session 1:

Old Lickilicky -> Peekaboo, missed: wound inflicted
    Mr Clean -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    Tiny Hippo -> Space Pizza, missed: wound inflicted
    Matchstick Man -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Mining Peep -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Pareidolia -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    Silent shot -> missed: wound inflicted
    Eyescream -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    Breakup -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Choo Choo -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    Platypus -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    Monet Rocket -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    SSS -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Bad Hair Day -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    Ringmaster -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Droopy Snout -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    Four Past Seven -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    Hon Hon Hon -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    Disco Dancer -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted (note: disco dancer was lost wolf)
    Angry Rectangle -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    The Hat -> Heterochromia, hit: killed, was town. FML.
    Goldfish Bowl -> Angry Rectangle, hit: killed, was town. FML.
    Scarf -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Talking Anthill -> Not Enough Legs, missed: wound inflicted
    Oink -> Not Enough Legs, hit, killed, was town.
    Space Pizza -> Pyramid, hit, killed, was mafia
    [shot placed too late] Red Cross -> Hon Hon Hon

ITA Session 2:

*Note, Wakka Wakka functionally outted by accidentally trying to shoot Naptime before ITA window opened

Yellow Snow -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    Candyfloss -> Wakka Wakka, hit: killed, was mafia
    [REFUNDED] The Great Flood -> Wakka Wakka
    [REFUNDED] Goblin and Worg -> Wakka Wakka
    [REFUNDED] Lipstick -> Wakka Wakka
    Wakka Wakka -> Naptime (died before shot went through)
    Naptime -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Wakka Wakka
    Autumn -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    The Great Flood -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    Lassie -> Thumbs Up, hit: killed, was mafia
    [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Thumbs Up
    [REFUNDED] Chibi Minnie -> Thumbs Up
    [REFUNDED] Goblin and Worg -> Thumbs Up
    [REFUNDED] Lipstick -> Thumbs Up
    Red Cross -> Popcorn Axolotyl, missed: wound inflicted
    Chibi Minnie -> Popcorn Axolotyl, hit: killed, was town
    [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Popcorn Axolotyl
    Goblin and Worg -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Chromatography -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Player 2 -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Lipstick -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Peekaboo -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    Dredge -> Bad Hair Day, missed: wound inflicted
    Snuggles -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    Protagonist Hair -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted

Did not use their ITAs: Catnip, ZOMG, Joycat

Between ITA sessions, FM-Breakup took shot on Decepticon, was consensus for them to shoot there
    quotey

29. ISO #12679

30. ISO #12680

31. ISO #12681

32. ISO #12682

33. ISO #12683

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    I would say blast the entire pilgrim wagon, but i am not gonna oppose the exercise work.
    I'd guess there was a lot of town on the wagon though, but that's based on no one budging when I tried to defend him and town tend to be more stubborn in their reads.

34. ISO #12684

35. ISO #12685

36. ISO #12686

37. ISO #12687

38. ISO #12688

39. ISO #12689

Who's list were we rolling with again o_o'

There's a few floating around
    It's hard to say because I don't think there's any clean consensus

Scarf's is probably the most trusted in the sense of being dictated by clears/top town, but there has been a lot of contention

The only person I actively like being on the list is Anthill.

40. ISO #12690

41. ISO #12691

42. ISO #12692

43. ISO #12693

44. ISO #12694

45. ISO #12695

Who's list were we rolling with again o_o'

There's a few floating around
    I think the official one
    Includes
    Anthill, Joycat, Platypus, Player 2, Chroma
    Don't know order

Personally not in love with this list
    Would probably flip Anthill first

But would include
    ZOMG, Parei myself

Hon seeming pretty wolfy again ngl

46. ISO #12696

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    It’s hard to relate or find a reason to hero shoot Chroma, not sure why you would do it if you are town.
    I'm technically on the list so not really a hero shot but there is blatant ignoring and disregarding of any Anthill suspicion.

47. ISO #12697

48. ISO #12698

49. ISO #12699

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bad Hair Day View Post
    Caught up.

I vibed luigi/rocket as town, I know I had an early reason to tr luigibas well but I forgot.

ZOMG seems to be consensus PoE but forgotten in shot lists, I'm likely shooting there.
    not "forgotten" they were intentionally removed by myself

50. ISO #12700