KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 269
Register

User Tag List

Page 269 of 462 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,450 of 23056
  1. ISO #13401

2. ISO #13402

3. ISO #13403

4. ISO #13404

5. ISO #13405

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

OH okay wait last year's game started with 39

We started today with 38

Last year had 9 wolves, 3 council members(?) and 2 3ps

Something along those lines

So assuming a similar balance here, looking at around 9-10 wolves and the odd 3p floating around.
    Assuming no 3ps, around 13-15 wolves

I think that's roughly accurate?

6. ISO #13406

7. ISO #13407

Part 1: townnreads and why we should probably start cohessiving townnreads, the more people we lock as town CORRECTLY instead of debating “well actually they can still be wolf because xyz” the harder it is for wolves to act, these are the people I’m like pretty confident are probably village, and it’s funny how the top posters are the ones I’m least sure while the others people are suspicious about somewhat or leaving around in shortlists I’m confident in,

FM-Tiny Hippo - mech clear
    FM-Yellow Snow - tried to shoot someone and I buy the claim plus generally just townje
    FM-Space Pizza - shot a mafia when they didn’t need to
    FM-Scarf - all the dead think they are town and I also agree with that assessment
    FM-Four Past Seven - no one else will agree with me here but the reason people keep putting this on the shot list is because they don’t know who to shoot, just read the claim there are an infinite of other things they could have done if they are a wolf
    FM-Autumn - I’m sheeping napstick but everyone thinks they are town and I’m not going to go against consenus not to mention I have much better things to do with my time then read into people being cleared by everyone
    FM-Dredge - I don’t actually think they lied about Red Cross visiting them, I think it would be rather weird for Red Cross to visit them when if you look at dredge’s abilities, they aren’t that special to copy, there are probably cooler ones to copy, and im fine with just thinking they aren’t w/w cuz of that
    FM-Droopy Snout - was hard pushed by Red Cross for no reason if they are w/w so I don’t buy it them being a wolf
    FM-Mr Clean - was seen visiting me and has a solid claim, is acting like a town who wants to die rather than a wolf hoping they can snag the game by staying alive, are not playing good if wolf and I choose to believe it’s suicidal villager play
    FM-Peekaboo - being town read by everyone I personally have just shrugged at them and thought we’ll doesn’t seem wolfy and again I don’t care to fight this, we will deal with that later if they are a wolf, this is mainly just to try to get people into my page and start a dictatorship reign by showing why I see the moonlight
    FM-Breakup - playing having two ITA’s in a town way, they didn’t instantly shoot and are instead waiting also used day vig in a pro town manner

8. ISO #13408

9. ISO #13409

10. ISO #13410

I’ll like to also note that it’s super plausiable wolves were like dredge is probably An invest let’s send Red Cross to guess that to both copy and roleblock them and then instead they were put on a wanted list of people who visited them; that’s my best explanation rather than dredge and Red Cross being w/] and doing whatever the fuck they were doing

11. ISO #13411

12. ISO #13412

13. ISO #13413

14. ISO #13414

15. ISO #13415

16. ISO #13416

17. ISO #13417

18. ISO #13418

19. ISO #13419

20. ISO #13420

21. ISO #13421

22. ISO #13422

23. ISO #13423

My feedback was slightly amended but I could infer it anyway.

Greg the Doctor (which is who I sent to protect Naptime) was stopped from performing his protection on my target. I don't believe my night action was discussed in the private chat with Hippo/Autumn (and a third person named "The Spectator".

24. ISO #13424

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Can you still pick an heir?
    I don’t see why I can, it only allowed me to pick one if 75% of the targets shot at by the people blessed dies, and that was part of an ability
    I no longer have that role so I don’t have that ability anymoren

25. ISO #13425

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    I don’t see why I can, it only allowed me to pick one if 75% of the targets shot at by the people blessed dies, and that was part of an ability
    I no longer have that role so I don’t have that ability anymoren
    Ah, rough
    Grats on the upgrade at least?

26. ISO #13426

27. ISO #13427

28. ISO #13428

29. ISO #13429

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    Day 3 ITA 1 [Correct me if any of this is not correct.]
    Use this for cross referencing later if I'm dead.

Hon Hon Hon -> Chromatography, missed: wound inflicted
    [Wrong Syntax] Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, doesn't count
    [Wrong Name] Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, doesn't count

Eyescream -> Talking Anthill, missed: wound inflicted
    Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, missed: wound inflicted
    Platypus -> Talking Anthill, hit: killed, was town
    Space Pizza -> Chromatography, missed: wound inflicted
    Chromatography -> Hon Hon Hon: killed, was town
    Snuggles -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Player 2 -> Snuggles: killed, was town
    SILENT ITA -> Oink: killed, was town
    Protagonist Hair -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Bad Hair Day -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    Yellow Snow -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Lickilucky -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    Mr. Clean -> Candyfloss, missed: wound inflicted
    Scarf -> The Hat, missed: wound inflicted
    Tiny Hippo -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    @FM-Autumn

TRAGEDY

30. ISO #13430

31. ISO #13431

32. ISO #13432

33. ISO #13433

34. ISO #13434

35. ISO #13435

36. ISO #13436

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    @FM-Scarf Please look at the interaction with Parei above
    Do you still want to remove them from the shot list?
    "You can wallpost any excuse"
    I think their playstyle is annoying as hell

I certainly clashed with them yesterday

But I’ve seen too much of this playstyle from townies to want to wolfread it

Maybe oink was right about needing to policy vig it

Or maybe oink died for wanting to policy vig scum, idk

37. ISO #13437

38. ISO #13438

My feedback was slightly amended but I could infer it anyway.

Greg the Doctor (which is who I sent to protect Naptime) was stopped from performing his protection on my target. I don't believe my night action was discussed in the private chat with Hippo/Autumn (and a third person named "The Spectator".
    Could've been a Macho action, I suppose? I don't know if there's info on what category Naptime's alleged gift that failed to protect them was (I was half-thinking they were bluffing about that), they implied it would've bypassed anticlaim so Macho shouldn't really have stopped it? IDK

39. ISO #13439

40. ISO #13440

41. ISO #13441

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    @FM-Autumn for reference:

~FM-Candyfloss~ (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    ~FM-Eyescream~ (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    ~FM-Goldfish Bowl~ (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    ~FM-Pareidolia~ (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    ~FM-Player 2~ (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    ~FM-The Great Flood~ (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat
    FM-ZOMG
    the stupid thing is that looking at this list, there are more people i'd be fine with seeing dead who have been removed than who are still left

(okay i'm exaggerating but anyway)

why are any of goldfish/flood/player 2 removed? (maybe could ask the same about parei, but i kinda understand the townreads on that slot. even though i'm not sure if i agree with them atm)

42. ISO #13442

How does that work?
    wolf leader ability says add seven levels of wounds or maybe I misread it when I first read it
    wounds stacking probablt increase death chanfe
    reasltically you want to wound people you can finish off and so if you shot someone like hippo well it could kill them but you would need like multiple tries since shooting them is a death sentence

43. ISO #13443

character break moment. um. i have a spreadsheet i was making overnight but its not got much on it. and i probably need more context ot make proper reads. were probably in the stage of hte game where we dont wanna be blindly shooting into the lowest posters, weve cleared most of the worst of them

44. ISO #13444

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    the stupid thing is that looking at this list, there are more people i'd be fine with seeing dead who have been removed than who are still left

why are any of goldfish/flood/player 2 removed? (maybe could ask the same about parei, but i kinda understand the townreads on that slot. even though i'm not sure if i agree with them atm)
    (give me time i still want to look at a few things before i try to remove anyone from the list or anything)

45. ISO #13445

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    I think their playstyle is annoying as hell

I certainly clashed with them yesterday

But I’ve seen too much of this playstyle from townies to want to wolfread it

Maybe oink was right about needing to policy vig it

Or maybe oink died for wanting to policy vig scum, idk
    You didn't really answer my question

46. ISO #13446

47. ISO #13447

48. ISO #13448

49. ISO #13449

50. ISO #13450

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post

Candy shot scum dead, and it barely around / low priority PoE imo.

Frankly I don't know why Candy was on there anyway or why Mr. Clean tried to ITA that.

I believe Flood shot at scum.