KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 457
Register

User Tag List

Page 457 of 462 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 22,801 to 22,850 of 23056
  1. ISO #22801

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Well
    Plenty of time to overthink this and comb through both of P2 and Plat
    And also all the flipped wolves and how they talked about those two

And then make the wrong decision in the end anyway

Should we divide the work a bit @FM-Autumn @FM-Tiny Hippo
    I could take ZOMG, Red Cross, Scarf, Wakka and Flood
    Just to say some not all that random names
    i haven't misvoted in lylo in a long time, i'm not planning to start now

(do not quote this post back at me when i eventually misvote this game lol)

2. ISO #22802

3. ISO #22803

4. ISO #22804

5. ISO #22805

Well
    Plenty of time to overthink this and comb through both of P2 and Plat
    And also all the flipped wolves and how they talked about those two

And then make the wrong decision in the end anyway

Should we divide the work a bit @FM-Autumn @FM-Tiny Hippo
    I could take ZOMG, Red Cross, Scarf, Wakka and Flood
    Just to say some not all that random names
    P2 is sktechy

6. ISO #22806

7. ISO #22807

8. ISO #22808

9. ISO #22809

10. ISO #22810

11. ISO #22811

Counterpoint tho:

We had agreed from yesterday that platypus was going to die today

P2 knew i was tunnelled on autumn, and after I was announced treestump, they could have just sat back and let me push autumn/platy since thats who I wanted to kill yesterday

Why come out swinging into a thunderdome now? Seems risky for no reason

idk

12. ISO #22812

13. ISO #22813

14. ISO #22814

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post

I don't like how Lassie message you got makes no mention of that
    Yeah it's a bit confusing to me that the only thing is that
    The action they were talking about was a Voyeur
    And that Lassie told P2 to target Plat with that

And that's really it about the actions

If that's just a misunderstanding or just Lassie saying just part of their train of thought without realising how it would impact me
    Then that's unfortunate

Lassie also said a bunch of stuff like how the game would be locked if Autumn is wolf etc etc
    And them not expecting to die but expecting P2 to die

15. ISO #22815

16. ISO #22816

Counterpoint tho:

P2 knew i was tunnelled on autumn, and after I was announced treestump, they could have just sat back and let me push autumn/platy since thats who I wanted to kill yesterday

idk

I guess yeah

I mean the only difference is that their claim totally cleared me

Or else I would be discussing what towny things I've really done with Autumn right now =p

17. ISO #22817

Counterpoint tho:

idk
    That's what I'm saying. It is unnecessary risk because it's what we would've done anyway if nothing interesting had happened. But it makes sense from a wolf POV to seal the deal imo. It's something they could claim and kind of in line with their role. But the Lassie message inconsistency is what makes this shaky

18. ISO #22818

Btw do we know how no kills happened two nights ago?

I know someone explained it but i forgo

Wasn't that last night?

So either Lassie protected P2 from a kill
    Or P2 was blocked from using a kill action because of Licky's role

19. ISO #22819

20. ISO #22820

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    That's what I'm saying. It is unnecessary risk because it's what we would've done anyway if nothing interesting had happened. But it makes sense from a wolf POV to seal the deal imo. It's something they could claim and kind of in line with their role. But the Lassie message inconsistency is what makes this shaky
    Why does your posts sound so wolfy right now lol

21. ISO #22821

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    either lassie saved p2

or p2 was blocked from killing

(or the last wolf holstered for some reason)
    (i honestly was kinda expecting wolves to holster last night lol. kinda bc with the poison we'd still have to elim today. and. having more ppl alive would make it harder to actually hit the last wolf. but i'm like. apparently whoever's wolf didn't think about that and i'm kinda glad abt it bc i was tinfoiling lassie lol)

22. ISO #22822

either lassie saved p2

or p2 was blocked from killing

(or the last wolf holstered for some reason)

Actually
    I am the last wolf who holstered
    And I have the ability of making a false red to any investigation
    That I hold onto right until this moment
    And the only thing Lassie said in their message was
    peepeepoopoo

23. ISO #22823

24. ISO #22824

25. ISO #22825

Actually
    I am the last wolf who holstered
    And I have the ability of making a false red to any investigation
    That I hold onto right until this moment
    And the only thing Lassie said in their message was
    peepeepoopoo
    topkek

26. ISO #22826

(i honestly was kinda expecting wolves to holster last night lol. kinda bc with the poison we'd still have to elim today. and. having more ppl alive would make it harder to actually hit the last wolf. but i'm like. apparently whoever's wolf didn't think about that and i'm kinda glad abt it bc i was tinfoiling lassie lol)
    I was actually thinking the same. They could've gone into the night with just Lass/P2/Lip and had a free kill I think. It works with the push to eliminate me though. If you're P2 and had to evaluate if his word will be trusted or mine, surely there's just one scenario to consider.

27. ISO #22827

28. ISO #22828

29. ISO #22829

30. ISO #22830

31. ISO #22831

32. ISO #22832

For the record
    Lassie said they thought the last wolf was between Autumn and Plat, leaning Autumn
    That's where I was at yesterday

if we can convince ourselves of that (or just agree to go for it and blame lassie if wrong) then we lynch plat and be done with this

33. ISO #22833

Lynching me is definitely the path of least resistance. I mean heck, even I was fine with it until P2 decided to come out and reveal himself to me. Otherwise I would’ve just stuck to praying it’s Autumn.

Now it’s a question of the ultimate trust play

34. ISO #22834

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Also Lassie died because if I died it meant Lassie was confirmed town that docced me, meaning Hippos only option was to 1v1 Lipstick?
    actually that's not even the way it works. regardless of if you're alive or not, lassie was always like. confirmed town from that doc, by that logic? like either you're wolf in which case lassie is town. or you're town in which case lassie got the save.

35. ISO #22835

(i'm rn starting to get a bit worried that maybe licky's death can be explained just because they wanted to mark p2. and p2 wanted to get that slot dead before they could be outed from that mark.)

(it does make more sense from wolf!p2 to be worried about licky and want that dead, than what it would from wolf!plat to want to kill a slot that has at least a decent likelihood of using vengeful on plat...)

36. ISO #22836

37. ISO #22837

38. ISO #22838

actually that's not even the way it works. regardless of if you're alive or not, lassie was always like. confirmed town from that doc, by that logic? like either you're wolf in which case lassie is town. or you're town in which case lassie got the save.
    Yeah I mean, I didnt really think "If I was a wolf Lassie is confirmed town" lol

But yarr mateys, how be it going?

All I wanna say is just dont overthink things and let it get too complicated, we kinda knew the result and its played out in a way where I was just able to confirm that.

39. ISO #22839

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Why is it that you only care enough to show up when ITAs are due and somehow have this obscene amount of entitlement for someone who has achieved fuck all.

We've been trying to solve this game for fucking days and for some godforsaken fucking reason you decided to rock up and hero shoot because someone took a shot within the shotlist which you were aware you were part of and you try to play it off as their fault. Snuggles didnt even make the fucking list.

If you're town, what the fuck are you doing. With as much respect as I can allow.
    i'm pretty sure this post is AI in some way
    and i'm not really able to figure out in what way lmfao

40. ISO #22840

Idk what it is about the current wagons, I feel like the top voted targets are okay to vote but I don’t like the groups of people in each wagon.

Gonna park my vote on some people I can kind of vibe with for now.

-vote FM-Candyfloss
    Currently the people I kind of see in my town core (always subject to change tho) would be something like

Lipstick
    Goblin
    Scarf
    Autumn
    Tinnitus

Lots of others I have a TL on but won’t mention

And SL a bit on

Pilgrim
    Oink
    Matchstick
    Eyescream

Most other people I find it hard to get a read on.
    i hate that there's not easy ways to see what the votecount was at this point tbh

but this is. interesting. voting a wolf and then literally not even mentioning them on that "have sl on these people" list? (and i think all of the ppl they mentioned as scumleans were also being voted during d1?)

41. ISO #22841

Why is it that you only care enough to show up when ITAs are due and somehow have this obscene amount of entitlement for someone who has achieved fuck all.

We've been trying to solve this game for fucking days and for some godforsaken fucking reason you decided to rock up and hero shoot because someone took a shot within the shotlist which you were aware you were part of and you try to play it off as their fault. Snuggles didnt even make the fucking list.

If you're town, what the fuck are you doing. With as much respect as I can allow.
    If this post didn't include "Yellow Snow" on top as the author I would never guess it came from them

it's very "off brand" if you get what im saying

42. ISO #22842

43. ISO #22843

Oh shit P2 is town
    the main thing i'm thinking abt that is that it's like. really not what i was expecting from kirby tbh, so i'm trying to decide if they were more comfortable just talking like that when p2 is their partner?

(tho yeah i think it's like. something that typically is said about town?)

44. ISO #22844

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    I don't follow Luigi being locktown
    YES

YOU ARE IN SHOTSLISTS FOR A REASON.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    You keep saying this like it’s clearing

You're ignoring my point.

You're not doing anything to progress the gamestate and instead just give out to everyone else for suggesting you be shot. That's not fair.

Had you cared enough while in thread beforehand, you would've known that the shotslist was planned beforehand. It is not Snuggles' fault you are on there. Why the fuck would you shoot them there.

If you have no grasp on the threadstate, keep your fucking shot to yourself. It's not a tough concept.
    All of these wolfes were powerwolfing pretty hard (except choo choo which was kinda but not really powerwolfing)

There's actually no fucking shot that they piled on P2 (a wolf) like this

45. ISO #22845

46. ISO #22846

Btw Autumn this is a signed apology for tinfoiling you I almost threw

I jst got sketched out by your tinfoil of me but i shouldve known better than to jump in guns blazing after being disconnected for days
    lol. i mean i should've known better than to try to kill you there XD

47. ISO #22847

48. ISO #22848

All of these wolfes were powerwolfing pretty hard (except choo choo which was kinda but not really powerwolfing)

There's actually no fucking shot that they piled on P2 (a wolf) like this
    yeah. choo... i don't honestly remember that much of their in-thread posting. but in the hood, they were really powerwolfing. like almost everything they said was wrong, they kept bringing up reasons to suspect townies and townread wolves (honestly i think even more than in thread). and clearly had the agenda of just trying to get me/eyes to push wrong reads etc. (like that's what i suspected them for and still kinda regret that i didnt have the courage to just push that slot harder before i got the redcheck lol). and... they did suspect p2 there. in very similar way as they did about many other townies. and i don't remember them even mentioning plat.

and candy was tmi-y and had p2 as town and plat as null. (tho this is only their last readlist i dont remember more about what they said lol)

and that's like. i think really should just spew plat as wolf lol

(but the issue is that i thought some wolves had posts which spewed plat as town also. like. stuff like iirc choo(? or some other wolf idk) kept trying to push plat because "fake poisoning is wolfy". space pizza kept trying to get ppl to suspect plat, kinda (tho pizza was bussing, but. not that much during their later posts anymore, which those posts about plat were))

49. ISO #22849

if its actually just plat i'm gonna be like. why did all the ITAs on that slot miss lol?
    Have you got the mech list to hand? Im curious as to how many shots actually went at me, cos it was only like 3 no?

50. ISO #22850