KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 278
Register

User Tag List

Page 278 of 462 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 13,851 to 13,900 of 23056
  1. ISO #13851

2. ISO #13852

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    well i already thought bhd was wolf lol but apparently protag has mech reasons to not want them shot?
    protag and bhd claim mutually assured destruction: either one can kill the other right now. iirc. so it wouldnt make sense to ita there really?

3. ISO #13853

4. ISO #13854

5. ISO #13855

6. ISO #13856

7. ISO #13857

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    This kinda feels like town :skull:

But I TR 2/3 of the prio 2 shots so I wont bother shielding
    fun lil fact:
    nobody has called any of my posts wolfy, and half of my posts have been called towny. despite that, people are still putting me on ita lists - it was reasonable before, but affter i made my thread presense clear it shifts from reasonable to fucking insane.

8. ISO #13858

9. ISO #13859

10. ISO #13860

11. ISO #13861

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monet Rocket View Post
    fun lil fact:
    nobody has called any of my posts wolfy, and half of my posts have been called towny. despite that, people are still putting me on ita lists - it was reasonable before, but affter i made my thread presense clear it shifts from reasonable to fucking insane.
    your posts are wolfy are you happy now

12. ISO #13862

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monet Rocket View Post
    fun lil fact:
    Go read the ISO of the flipped wolf
    For spew

Instead of this
    Please

If you have
    Good faith
    As you require of others

13. ISO #13863

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    It's almost like naptime was onto something
    I swear people miss me yelling about this because no one mentions me when people say this is a good idea. And I've spent more time in thread yelling about it than anyone.

My lord people are deaf.

14. ISO #13864

15. ISO #13865

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Parei death doublespews Hippo town
    I think it also spews Autumn from first look, but I'd be careful because his tone reads like he's trying to confuse spew readers
    You are so blind to my slot
    I'm spewed town from this

16. ISO #13866

17. ISO #13867

18. ISO #13868

tier 1 shots: zomg, monet(?)

tier 2 shots: player 2, the hat

if you want to try to be hero shoot here i guess, but many enough people disagree with these shots: joycat, catnip
    (actually with catnip its just me who disagrees lol but whatever)

i think i want the shotlist to be this now (without having looked at parei yet at all tbh)

19. ISO #13869

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    -ITA FM-ZOMG

FM-ZOMG has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: Pride

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (Day and Night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Tactician (Night 0 Only)
    Before the night 0 action deadline, the mafia may select up to four factional members.
    They may freely redistribute roles among those members.

Night Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 25 Wound. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with other factional kill actions.

Roleblock (3-shot)
    Thrice during the game, the mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 10 Roleblock. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with with other factional actions. Multiple charges may not be used on the same night.

Lost Wolf
    [REDACTED] is a Lost Wolf. They will join the mafia's factional chat once [REDACTED]. They do not know the identities of the mafia, nor the other factional abilities of the mafia, although they do know the condition for joining the pack and do know that Mafia knows who they are. Be wary of potential abilities that may intercept attempts to communicate with the lost wolf. Be very careful what you send outside of factional chat.

Wolf Leader's Silent Shot
    The Wolf Leader is: [REDACTED]
    This ability may only be used by the Wolf Leader. Each day, the Wolf Leader may fire a Silent, Level 7 Attack during ITAs in addition to any other ITA abilities they may have.

Conditional Bonus Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player at Night to target them with a Piercing kill, provided at least one of three conditions are met. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional kill actions.

On Nights 1 to 3, both the Night Kill action AND the Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Night Kill or Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

The descriptions of the below options will not show on flip, only their titles and the potential power-ups available.

Option 1 (Slank Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 2 (Spam Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 3 (Anti-Claim): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions are met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    At the start of Day 1, your royal items will be randomly distributed to five different players.

Each item has the following compulsive ability:

• If you held this item during the Night, then during the following Day, you must pass this item to someone. This action is multitaskable and the target receives the item at EoD.

If one of your items is passed to a player that had previously possessed that same item, then the item will instead be passed to you.

The items grant the following effects when held by other players (in addition to being passable; usage refreshes after being passed):

1. Crown - At Night, you may target a player and learn what items they have.
    2. Robe - At Night, you may send an anonymous message to someone. They may send one back the following Day.
    3. Sword - At Night, target someone with a Level 3 Wound.
    4. Ring - At Night, target a player and learn what statuses and status levels they're affected by.
    5. Scepter - At Night, you may choose a player: you learn one sentence of a role ability they use tonight, if any.

When any player with one of these items dies, it is passed to you automatically. If you are dead, then the item disappears after their death.

You possess the following abilities to aid you in tracking down your lost items:

Scan - Choose up to 3 people at Night, learn what royal items they have, if any. This action is multitaskable.

Steal (2-shot) - Target a player at Night, if they pass any items during the following Day phase, you will gain those items instead.

You gain power depending on how many of your items you hold and which items you hold. After you receive one of your royal items, it still counts as an item, but it cannot be stolen from you, you cannot pass it to another player, and you will take them with you to the grave. Items are in general multitaskable, this applies to your royal items as well.

1. Crown - If you hold the crown, your steal action may be used during the Day. If you hold two items, including the crown, your base ITA also increases in strength by 1. If you hold 4 items, your base ITA strength increases by 2.
    2. Robe - If you hold the robe, then the first X investigative actions that target you fail without feedback, where X is the number of royal items you possess. You may disable or enable this passive freely. If you hold three or more of your items, one of which is the robe, players may also send anonymous messages to "Pride." Sending a message to “Pride” is a non-visiting, multitaskable night action. These messages are sent to you. The latter effect will be publicly revealed when active.
    3. Sword - If you hold the sword, you may target someone with it at night and affect them with a Level 10 Injure, Level 2 Wound. If you hold three or more items, one of which is the sword, you may do this twice. If you hold all five of your items, you may do this three times, including during the day as non-silent ITAs. (Note: when used during the day ITA window, these are still Wounds, not Attacks)
    4. Ring - If you hold the ring, then once per game target a player at night with a Level 15 Protect, unless they hold a one of your royal items, in which case you target them with a Level 40 Injure. If you hold all five of your items then you may additionally use the ring to target a player at Night with either a Level 10 Empower or a Level 10 Daze (you choose which). Unlike the protection, this ability has unlimited charges.
    5. Scepter - If you hold the scepter, each Night, choose a player: if they hold one of your items, you learn their role. If you possess three of your royal items, including your scepter, then you learn your target's role if they possess one of your royal items or if they ever possessed one at any point.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Snuggles
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia
    FM-ZOMG

20. ISO #13870

21. ISO #13871

22. ISO #13872

23. ISO #13873

24. ISO #13874

25. ISO #13875

26. ISO #13876

27. ISO #13877

28. ISO #13878

29. ISO #13879

30. ISO #13880

31. ISO #13881

32. ISO #13882

33. ISO #13883

34. ISO #13884

35. ISO #13885

36. ISO #13886

37. ISO #13887

38. ISO #13888

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Like at no point did they ever stop to think about this game in a critical manner. That may sound harsh but that’s how I’m reading their posts right now. They aren’t stopping to think that it would be weird for someone to try to kill hippo or that there was definitely a murderer there when deatbs were consistent. They hard pushed Hon since D1 and have done other things like that, and they kinda just shrugged when hon flipped town. Someone made a comment about their behavior with protag being w/w but I don’t agree I think if they are a wolf they are being aggressively wrong on purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Another question

What reason are people using to constantly pull ZOMB out of shot lists? Yes wolves can post decently does anyone actually think their posting is actually insanely villagery? And another question is if you think they are villager where do you think we should be looking instead for wolves. ZOMB also visited me and we know that wolves have a factional roleblock and they could have tried to block me. They aren’t here so we won’t know but, I also don’t think they had a solid enough grasp on the game to protect me at night if they are a protective and so I’m kinda just asking myself what were they doing at my place

Ego posting

39. ISO #13889

40. ISO #13890

41. ISO #13891

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Stop being so self centered I was talking about the mech and the first damn page
    I will get to you when he mentions you
    No
    I have the right to be a bit mad

Was saying kill ZOMG and Parei instead of the ITA1 shot list
    Over and over again

42. ISO #13892

43. ISO #13893

44. ISO #13894

45. ISO #13895

46. ISO #13896

47. ISO #13897

48. ISO #13898

49. ISO #13899

(This was the legacy list I had made in a different tab in case Parei tried to snipe me)

Legacy of suspects
    In order
    From most wolfy

ZOMG
    Pareidolia
    Chibi
    Lickity

Rest among
    Protag (If Parei is wolf especially)
    Scarf (We'll lose but Scarf is probably wolf)

Breakup + Player 2 (These fit together and I don't trust Breakup)
    Worg (If ZOMG is wolf)
    Peep
    Hat (Not if Scarf is wolf)
    Ringmaster (Too happy tbh)
    Yellow (Least likely but still)

I work from this

50. ISO #13900

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    i have two ITAs i will be shooting twice
    not necessarily rn but still
    yeah and i still have a shot myself as well lol

which is actually a bit sad because the two shots i wanted to make the most were made by other people while i was being too scared to shoot lol