KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 252
Register

User Tag List

Page 252 of 462 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,600 of 23056
  1. ISO #12551

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    people going "pushing me is towny" matches with frozen scum, and considering how Monet seems to be relatively low content/lack of stances/etc., this should be on the pewpew list as well
    What kinda fucking meta is this? Like ime frozen scum tend to just wanna talk about catching up, can they get help, its not their fault etc etc Walking in and being like "YO WHY ARE YOU TRING ME WHILE IVE DONE JACKSHIT?" is nearly always fucking town lol

2. ISO #12552

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monet Rocket View Post
    Theyve posted shit all game and everybody is ignoring it
    Name one statemnet they've made that they've pushed for with any intent to get something done whatsoever
    Their reads are just frankly bad and there ISO is filled w/ fluff
    I don't really see it tbh. I could dig through their ISO for the posts I like, but I don't think they've been as fluffy as you claim.

3. ISO #12553

4. ISO #12554

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lassie View Post
    Spoiler : Breakup ISO :

Good post
    Some people would townread it for something like “willing to make enemies” etc (which might be valid but I don’t find that convincing); I townread it for the mindset it shows

Less important point, because the last post gives a potential way to back out, but considering they asked for input, W!Breakup would’ve been running the risk of people telling them to shoot Pyramid, and them not really having a way out of doing so.

Later:

These posts are a minute apart, and the second calls back to something that happened earlier
    Shows fairly fluid thought

The above posts are where Breakup decides to shoot Decepticon, rather than Pyramid. The last two posts were done in the same minute. The last post is towny, unless paired with Eyescream; I don’t see a wolf immediately going “oh hey uh don’t blame the townie, blame me when I misvig someone”. Whereas T!Breakup who’s TRing Eyescream (which they were) would have this thought.

Eyescream was one of the people Breakup was asking for advice earlier and just above; if Eyescream is wolf then it’s much less risky for W!Breakup to ask them for advice (because Eyescream can just lead the conclusion away from Pyramid eventually).

They ITA Wakka, when they could’ve gone for town in the lists.

Posts 7799 through 7850 show sudden anger; here are those posts with a few before and after:
    Spoiler : posts :

Overall I find them towny, and definitely don't want them shot (@FM-Goblin and Worg this is why), though they don't look as good as I previously thought

main thing that bothers me is the sudden switch from the calm post about their ITA missing to the all caps yelling at hero shooters
    @FM-Breakup can you explain this
    i got mad

5. ISO #12555

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    Scarf felt like be backtracked a lot
    Also being a hypocrite for townresding someone for x but scumreading someone for y
    It’s somewhere in there where I mentioned this.

I think Hon is townier because I don’t think the 4% was necessarily incriminating and looking back on it his eod was towny. Also I don’t think Red Cross shoots Hon without Hon having armor but that’s setup spec and that never works out wel
    Oh Red Cross shot Hon ? Will keep that in mind tyty .

For player 2 is some reason or just gut? About Scar will have to look later for myself

6. ISO #12556

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post
    You mean Scarf? Catnip wasn't there.

But also you tried to shoot on the bottom of the ITA list and then the top, and it seemed like you didn't care what you were shooting at, you just wanted someone to tell you who to shoot instead of making that decision on your own.
    yah i mean scarf
    i didnt fucking know what the bottom and top meant, i thought bottom was worst and top was best until it was corrected
    look at the context of the situation before coming to bullshit takes
    (also, yes- i did want to be told to shoot at, i havent read 140 pages of the thread. if you want me to rand shoot while having done that then woa be you)
    this is a really poor accusation

7. ISO #12557

8. ISO #12558

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    What kinda fucking meta is this? Like ime frozen scum tend to just wanna talk about catching up, can they get help, its not their fault etc etc Walking in and being like "YO WHY ARE YOU TRING ME WHILE IVE DONE JACKSHIT?" is nearly always fucking town lol
    lmaoo

9. ISO #12559

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    It's not the most ideal list (it actually has less wolfreads than I initially thought), but if it has to be used I support this order. @FM-Tiny Hippo @FM-Droopy Snout @FM-Yellow Snow @FM-Autumn

FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Joycat
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Chromatography
    Once Anthill flips red I want to be immediately removed from all ITA lists, granted an official apology and be given a big bag of popcorn to watch the following shots with.

10. ISO #12560

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    i got mad
    since its like VERY VERY anti town and selfish to be hero shooting in that spot, esp when we had no reason to believe the POE was wrong (which it wasn't besides a few slots), and people were actively encouraging others to ignore the shotlist people spent an hour making in favor of hero shooting which is, again, VERY anti town

11. ISO #12561

12. ISO #12562

Idk why but I read this readlist and I had the weirdest feeling of disgust here. This is completely unnatural for me so I'm surprised I had this feeling at all. I'm ISOing you after I get through Monet Rocket
    Do it don't just say it.

Spew from a poisoned wolf?
    Bold of you to assume Im a wolf considering I dont remember any analysis from you to me

13. ISO #12563

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    You think Lipstick is a wolf??? Why??

Also I forgot Hon Hon , I remember at SoD they were being talked as sus, is there a reason why they were removed from shots?
    I get a weird vibe from their slot. I'm not really sure how to explain it but they just don't feel right to me.

14. ISO #12564

15. ISO #12565

16. ISO #12566

since its like VERY VERY anti town and selfish to be hero shooting in that spot, esp when we had no reason to believe the POE was wrong (which it wasn't besides a few slots), and people were actively encouraging others to ignore the shotlist people spent an hour making in favor of hero shooting which is, again, VERY anti town
    Hi, Breakup

I asked you earlier
    And maybe you replied
    But I just didn't see it

Was your shot on D2 for people who hadn't posted yet/low posted
    Only? @FM-Breakup

17. ISO #12567

Went back over my night ISO of Monet and should probably post it:

Monet Rocket ISO

#4691 - Ehh, this feels a bit lame
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001417

#4704 - This feels a bit TMI-based
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001430

#4751 - Kinda torn here. Think it's a weak reason kinda blowing the comment out of proportion, but maybe it's a towny thought?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001477

#7788 - Don't exactly like that they popped in for ITA as the first check in, but eh
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1004521

#7795 - Not my favorite comment if Choo is town
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1004528

#7841 & #7890 - Noted that they didn't shoot any of the flipped wolves, but also asking for a name leaves plausible deniability about whether they would have shot a wolf if suggested. And honestly I kinda like the "give me a name" attitude. Plus, I'm meh on Chroma.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1004574
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1004624

#7918 - And this is two posts away from the shot and then they dip for the rest of phase lol. Not exactly inspiring. Though I guess the random Pare read could be maybe a sign they kinda care about solving?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1004652

Yeah, just a very meh slot that the only thing I think you can really defend is that they seem convicted and that they're maybe TWTBAW.

As a current addendum, I would like to townread the "people pushing me are towny" line but it seems to come from a place of seeing if they were in danger which I think is a wolf-leaning perspective. That and relooking at these posts makes me realize they've been emptily shading Choo Choo for a while now.

18. ISO #12568

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Hi, Breakup

I asked you earlier
    And maybe you replied
    But I just didn't see it

Was your shot on D2 for people who hadn't posted yet/low posted
    Only? @FM-Breakup
    one-time slank vig for people who had posted less than 30 times per phase
    didn't have to use it d2 but I wanted to use it sooner rather than later

19. ISO #12569

Oh Red Cross shot Hon ? Will keep that in mind tyty .

For player 2 is some reason or just gut? About Scar will have to look later for myself

Correction
    Red Cross possibly tried to shoot Hon
    But formatted it in a wrong way
    And then was too late to
    I think at :00 exactly

Later Red Cross shot at Popcorn actually

And even later
    They shot at Monet too
    Which
    I don't know why
    They had already used their shot

20. ISO #12570

21. ISO #12571

22. ISO #12572

I don't think this exonerates ZOMG
    For my lips

Their focus there could be
    Intentional
    On D2
    And the circling back was after RC claimed 3p

Please remind me who you expect to flip wolf and who is your added town core?
    @FM-Chromatography
    See my recently posted list for context and let me know if you have any further questions.

23. ISO #12573

Idk why but I read this readlist and I had the weirdest feeling of disgust here. This is completely unnatural for me so I'm surprised I had this feeling at all. I'm ISOing you after I get through Monet Rocket
    Im analysing your read list, youve got one confirmed V at the bottom. So what more should I be analysing?
    Oh idk, HOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHER ANALYSIS'S Ive done?

My sod 3 post?

Any interaction I've had with people

I'm tired of this ever increasing shade from people and it is seriously going to make it difficult to get any info from my death if y'all dont wake up and see how people have been jumping in randomly throwing minor shade, then never expanding upon it or what not.

24. ISO #12574

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    Oh idk, HOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHER ANALYSIS'S Ive done?

My sod 3 post?

Any interaction I've had with people

I'm tired of this ever increasing shade from people and it is seriously going to make it difficult to get any info from my death if y'all dont wake up and see how people have been jumping in randomly throwing minor shade, then never expanding upon it or what not.
    From past experience people who do that there is definitely scum in there. So while I'm still breathing can I at least be a little of use my god

25. ISO #12575

26. ISO #12576

27. ISO #12577

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    I get a weird vibe from their slot. I'm not really sure how to explain it but they just don't feel right to me.
    Oh , if its mostly a vibes thing then I dont think I can sway you, but I have p much the opposite vibe. Like yeah how they express themselves may not be typical but once you see the soul of their posting I think they are being quite transparent with their views and moods and to me rn they are comforting presence on thread.

And as for a more logical argument, I think they quite boosted Naptime presence on D1 , Held them as an "anchor" and all that stuff. And I think Wakka was a wolf that quite literally outed themselves to shoot at nap, and later the mafia killed them in the night. So I think Scum wasnt much fond of them, while Lipstick was prob one of the slot that cherished them more from the start

28. ISO #12578

29. ISO #12579

Correction
    Red Cross possibly tried to shoot Hon
    But formatted it in a wrong way
    And then was too late to
    I think at :00 exactly

Later Red Cross shot at Popcorn actually

And even later
    They shot at Monet too
    Which
    I don't know why
    They had already used their shot
    Oh oh. Then slight townlean removed from Hon ty

30. ISO #12580

31. ISO #12581

32. ISO #12582

anyway i think I saw a shotlist with pareidolia on it and though I don't like how they acted last ITA sesh at all I do think it was far mnore likely to come from town than mafia in retrospect
    Sorry, are you saying you like them or not here?

33. ISO #12583

34. ISO #12584

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Angry Rectangle View Post
    copped someone last night and i believe i was redirected onto lickilicky since the result i got matches up with what they claimed (someone trying a manipulative action)
    i have a part of their role and it doesn't say anything about immunity to ITAs
    Was mixing up this, nevermind

35. ISO #12585

Oh , if its mostly a vibes thing then I dont think I can sway you, but I have p much the opposite vibe. Like yeah how they express themselves may not be typical but once you see the soul of their posting I think they are being quite transparent with their views and moods and to me rn they are comforting presence on thread.

And as for a more logical argument, I think they quite boosted Naptime presence on D1 , Held them as an "anchor" and all that stuff. And I think Wakka was a wolf that quite literally outed themselves to shoot at nap, and later the mafia killed them in the night. So I think Scum wasnt much fond of them, while Lipstick was prob one of the slot that cherished them more from the start
    I agree with you. I very much enjoy Lipstick‘s presence and take value in their posts. I feel like they should be able to give their input to the list as well.

36. ISO #12586

37. ISO #12587

38. ISO #12588

39. ISO #12589

I am still open to reevaluating them as more wolf flips occur so I will quote this for reference later.

40. ISO #12590

41. ISO #12591

No I don't
    Cause I think their focus on RC on D1 is
    More conspicuous if anything
    As they weren't really involved in much
    But somehow found some great interest in RC
    But didn't follow through or follow up on it
    I half agree but i also think that as you say they werent really involved in much which kind of excuses that they didn't do more on rc
    + they kind of didn't do much after the initial post but they went back to it d1 a couple posts later
    And on D2 they circled back to it after RC was already outed

And I think their general play is not someone trying to make sense of the whole game

I'm obvious not one for strong wolf reads
    But it's not enough to be shielded from shot list imo

I'll take a second look just to make sure
    It's not that much to read
    I actually agree that I haven't loved macro but towny micro shoudl outweigh. The one very towny thought process is harder to make as scum than the meh macro is to make as town
    also the reasoning was something new it wasn't even what dredge was telling us to look for. So they provided a new very good reason to SR a non outed scummer

42. ISO #12592

I think the reason I keep vibing Lipstick as town is because every time I start feeling like I haven't justified the read, they start reading and trying to solve in a way that comes across uninformed. They feel kind of disconnected from the thread with no minimal support, but they've pushed through and continued to try and make sense of the game and figure out where there head is at. I'd have to go through their ISO to 100% verify that thought is true, but just looking at their posts here is rekindling these feelings.

43. ISO #12593

44. ISO #12594

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    I think the reason I keep vibing Lipstick as town is because every time I start feeling like I haven't justified the read, they start reading and trying to solve in a way that comes across uninformed. They feel kind of disconnected from the thread with no minimal support, but they've pushed through and continued to try and make sense of the game and figure out where there head is at. I'd have to go through their ISO to 100% verify that thought is true, but just looking at their posts here is rekindling these feelings.
    i like this read

45. ISO #12595

I do in fact have some good instincts
    And all I wanted for this day was for Naptime to still be around

I could add more in favor of myself
    But I feel like anyone wolf leaning me have either
    Not actually investigated
    Or are just wolves semi mad that I should be more pushable than I am

46. ISO #12596

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    I agree with you. I very much enjoy Lipstick‘s presence and take value in their posts. I feel like they should be able to give their input to the list as well.
    Is it because I'm sort of half shielding you
    From an old read that I don't want to change because I don't need even more uncertainty?

47. ISO #12597

48. ISO #12598

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    No I strongly agree and pointed this out on D1 or 2 (cant remember when.) Lipsticks posting just has no agenda, theyre not worried about current thread events but keep presenting their own solving, theyre one of the easier slots to follow their reasoning on and I think theyre almost my highest TR

49. ISO #12599

Is it because I'm sort of half shielding you
    From an old read that I don't want to change because I don't need even more uncertainty?
    Nah, it’s cause you are transparent in your thoughts and I find the way you present things very soothing. But Eyescream probably put it better than I ever could

50. ISO #12600

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    I half agree but i also think that as you say they werent really involved in much which kind of excuses that they didn't do more on rc
    + they kind of didn't do much after the initial post but they went back to it d1 a couple posts later

I actually agree that I haven't loved macro but towny micro shoudl outweigh. The one very towny thought process is harder to make as scum than the meh macro is to make as town
    also the reasoning was something new it wasn't even what dredge was telling us to look for. So they provided a new very good reason to SR a non outed scummer
    I actually agree
    That towny micro outweighs wolfy macro
    Just not sure it applies here

But alright
    I respect your view