User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Melancholic: 1-S2-1-2383034

Account Name: Melancholic
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2383034
    In-Game Name: Guy who killed John Wick's dog (15) - Hotkey 5

Crimes Committed: Intentional-Gamethrow, Witch hunting, General Abuse

Your Account Name: ikarusdk

Set up: 3 Triads, 1 WD, 1 Cult, 1 NK, 1 Auditor, 8 Towns.

Summary:

DAY 2 - LO (6) finds DH+Incense Master on day 2 making LO confirmed town on day 2. 12 leaves, town lynches 2

Day 3 - LO finds Enforcer by staying on Vet (15) on day 3. 1 is killed by vet. All triads are gone. However, without any lead on (14) who was the host of the save, 15 leads the mislynch on 14 purely out of his hatred for the set up and he admits it. He spends entire game revolving around abusing the host.

Night 3 - Following the mislynch on Day 3, He uses his last alert.

DAY 4 - LO (6) starts suspecting 4 for lying about 15 during pm, the players decide to vote another vet claim (11) but 11 is pardoned. 4 starts voting 6, and 15 quickly follows suit, eventhough he knows 6 was still LO, as the doctor who got killed Night 3 was on the Lookout, therefore LO cannot be cult. He guilties the LO, saying that he doesn't care about the game and that we should blame the host.
    He is recruited to cult on night 4.

In short, he decides to gamethrow because he hated 14's set up, lynches him regardless and lynches confirmed LO.

Spoiler : chat log :
    I 00:15 Melancholic ALL -prefer jester, jailor, vigilante, executioner, double flower
    I 00:29 Melancholic ALL -repick
    I 00:47 Melancholic ALL -Guy who killed John Wick's dog
    I 01:19 Melancholic ALL Killing 6 tonight.
    I 01:36 Melancholic ALL -pm 5 are you the host? if you are go fuck yourself
    I 01:39 Melancholic ALL who's the host btw
    I 01:40 Melancholic ALL fuck you
    I 02:51 Melancholic ALL btw hungry
    I 02:58 Melancholic ALL do you even speak english?
    I 03:03 Melancholic ALL like if english isn't your first language then no problem
    I 03:06 Melancholic ALL but do you even understand
    I 03:07 Melancholic ALL the word fair?
    I 03:12 Melancholic ALL this save is not fair for town
    I 03:14 Melancholic ALL dumbass

I 03:53 Melancholic ALL kill or hide 10's identity
    I 04:04 Melancholic ALL protectives on 6 or you're griefing
    I 04:38 Melancholic ALL don't let hungry use his save again btw
    I 04:39 Melancholic ALL fking moron
    I 04:40 Melancholic ALL protectives on 6
    I 05:43 Melancholic ALL i heard no triad/mm noises
    I 05:58 Melancholic ALL i hope 1 was the host
    I 05:59 Melancholic ALL fuck you 1
    I 06:07 Melancholic ALL -pm 6 i alerted both nights.
    I 06:12 Melancholic ALL okay 14 is the host
    I 06:13 Melancholic ALL kill him

I 06:19 Melancholic ALL evils and town on 14
    I 06:29 Melancholic ALL we're winning because 6 found 2 triads night 1
    I 06:32 Melancholic ALL and one of them left
    I 06:34 Melancholic ALL and the last triad fucking visited the vet
    I 06:38 Melancholic ALL and we can still lose
    I 07:07 Melancholic ALL it's fine just a citizen we can kill
    I 07:13 Melancholic ALL nah i'm guiltying him
    I 07:18 Melancholic ALL he's a cit and dumb enough to think this save is fair
    I 07:20 Melancholic ALL we don't need him
    I 07:21 Melancholic ALL don't need to risk
    I 07:39 Melancholic ALL you're stupid enough to think this save is fair
    I 07:42 Melancholic ALL so i'm perfectly fine lynching you
    I 07:54 Melancholic ALL you're trash

I 09:04 Melancholic ALL hopefully the mm killed multiple cultists
    I 09:10 Melancholic ALL because he's fucking stupid
    I 09:13 Melancholic ALL and he's also useless

I 09:19 Melancholic ALL literally managed to visit 2 triads
    I 09:21 Melancholic ALL so his lw looks like complete shit
    I 10:45 Melancholic ALL guilty
    I 10:54 Melancholic ALL i don't care
    I 11:11 Melancholic ALL k vote up 6
    I 11:13 Melancholic ALL i honestly don't give a fuck
    I 11:14 Melancholic ALL with cult saves
    I 11:39 Melancholic ALL guiltying
    I 11:41 Melancholic ALL i honestly don't care
    I 11:45 Melancholic ALL too tired to give a fuck
    I 11:52 Melancholic ALL you can thank Hungry for using his shit save
    I 12:14 Melancholic ALL you assume i care.
    I 12:21 Melancholic ALL maybe vote -repick next time
    I 12:22 Melancholic ALL when you see shit saves
    I 12:42 Melancholic ALL -lw
    I 13:55 Melancholic ALL Hungry if you're still alive, at least have the balls to come out
    I 13:57 Melancholic ALL and defend your shit save.
    I 14:03 Melancholic ALL ?

I 14:08 Melancholic ALL you would know my role
    I 14:10 Melancholic ALL if you had been paying attention.
    I 14:24 Melancholic ALL I killed 1 you clown.
    I 14:29 Melancholic ALL w.e
    I 14:31 Melancholic ALL I'm voting up 5
    I 14:56 Melancholic ALL but you voted me
    I 14:59 Melancholic ALL when you knew 9 was cultist
    I 15:40 Melancholic ALL for what.
    I 15:43 Melancholic ALL nice
    I 16:38 Melancholic ALL Hello. <he is recruited as cult.
    I 16:42 Melancholic ALL Suck it 6.
    I 18:06 Melancholic ALL we'd need 2 suicides
    I 18:22 Melancholic ALL what a surprise
    I 18:24 Melancholic ALL town lost

-Mafia- (610).SC2Replay
    Last edited by ikarusdk; January 22nd, 2024 at 02:41 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Melancholic: 1-S2-1-2383034

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-2383034 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Nothing since 2019

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Melancholic - "Guy who killed John Wick's dog" - VETERAN - 15
    Melancholic -prefers JESTER, JAILOR, VIGILANTE, EXECUTIONER, and DOUBLE FLOWER.

Game:

Setup: 10 asks how to play (He has 23 of 28 games won, which feels unusually high). A repick goes through, then a load. Load has three TRIAD, a NK, a CULTIST, WITCH DOCTOR, and AUDITOR.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 15 claims he's going to kill 6, who is named "John Wick's Dog", so this is either veteran baiting or joke roleplay. He PMs 5 with "Are you the host, if so, go fuck yourself", which 5 denies, then 15 asks in public who the host is and says "Fuck you." Day ends.
    N1: 15 alerts and checks the scores and achievements. Kills: TRIAD, MASS MURDERER (prevented by WITCH DOCTOR).
    D2: 10 (MASON) is dead and cleaned. 15 insults "Hungry", who loaded the save, asking if he's ESL, or if he understands the word "Fair". He continues while 6 hardclaims LOOKOUT with actionable intel on 3 and 12. 3 is put to trial. 12 quits as it goes through. 3 goes down 9-0 and flips DRAGON HEAD. 15 insults hungry again as day ends.
    N2: 15 alerts and catches someone. Kills: VETERAN, LEAVER.
    D3: 12 (INCENSE MASTER) and 1 (ENFORCER) are both dead. 15 again cusses out the host. While he doesn't know it, town has decent advantage at the moment, as the TRIAD is gone and the AUDITOR has been culted. 14 soft reveals he was host and 15 gets him to trial just for that. He PMs 6 that he's MASON LEADER (true) and tries to defend, but goes down 4-3, with 15 voting to convict basedon his CITIZEN public claim(due to the MM). 6 also votes him down, and so do two CULTISTS. 14 dies and flips MASON LEADER.
    N3: 15 alerts. Kills: MASS MURDERER.
    D4: 2 (DOCTOR), 7 (DOCTOR) and 13 (WITCH DOCTOR) are dead. With this turn, town now holds 3 votes to scum's 4. 15 tries to hijack town lead. Big arguments about 4's claim he was MASON LEADER. 11 is put to trial on 6's intel that he's MASS MURDERER. Claiming VETERAN, he's released 3-3. 15 leads a train on 6 because "I honestly don't give a fuck with cult saves". Seizing the opportunity, the three CULTISTS join with 15 to push through an execeution, 4-2. Flip is LOOKOUT.
    N4: 5 is too tired to alert. He sets a LW complaining about not getting a repickn and "another shit save". No kills, because MASS MURDERER is on cooldown. No conversions.
    D5: 15 demands hungry "Defend his shit save" if he's still alive. 5 is put to trial and goes down 5-0 on an INVESTIGATOR claim. Flip is MASS MURDERER. With three of five players being CULT, this seals the game. While TOWN has a second VETERAN sitting on two alerts, cult has vote majority.
    N5: 15 is converted to a CULTIST by the conspiring of the three living CULT. No kills.
    D6: 11 is sent to trial by the four CULTISTS, and is sent up the river 4-0. Flip is VETERAN. 15 complains about the town loss after the CULT win is revealed.

Was the game result altered?
    Had he not exposed the MASON LEADER and gotten him hung for being the host, town actually was in a pretty good position given the ML had four purges, but that turned around real quick.

Player Offenses:

Gamethrowing, general belligerence

Recommended Actions:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; January 27th, 2024 at 05:27 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Melancholic: 1-S2-1-2383034

I request an appeal and, additionally, an explanation on what constitutes gamethrowing in a dogshit save where Town roles can become Cultists where the numbers are 8 Town, 7 Evils at the very start.

This save was complete garbage and the fact that town still lost despite all 3 Triads being dead by Day 3 is proof that this save was nearly impossible for town to win unless almost everything went well for the town. The Town had 8 members while the non-Town had 7 members and all of them were evil. 3 Triad, NK, WD, Cultist and Auditor. Town should expect 1 member to die each night with 2 killers. In addition, you have to deal with the fact that there is a Cult in this save which means that if a town member gets converted then it's net +2 for evils. They essentially kill a Town while adding an Evil to their ranks.

If people expect players to not immediately leave their garbage saves they should be prepared for "general belligerence". Having to play a lost cause is demoralizing and a shit experience.

Secondly, have you ever considered that my "general belligerence" was strategy? You considered when you said "D1: 15 claims he's going to kill 6, who is named "John Wick's Dog", so this is either Veteran baiting or joke roleplay." Have you ever considered that I wanted as many people as possible to visit me because I was Veteran?

Furthermore, let's bring attention to the lynching of the host (14, ML).
    Screenshot2024-02-01 17_49_31.jpg
    "Was the game result altered?
    Had he not exposed the MASON LEADER and gotten him hung for being the host, town actually was in a pretty good position given the ML had four purges, but that turned around real quick."

The final vote was 4 Guilty, 3 Innocent, 4 Abstains. It might have something to do with the fact that he LIED about his role and lw. He claimed Doctor who was audited and then changed his mind on the stand? If there was a game where a crucial town role was executed because he lied about his role and LW and changed his story on the stand, what do you think would happen to this player? How was I to know that the 14 was the Mason Leader when he lied about his role/lw and changed his story while we were voting? How was I supposed to know that the Town had a decent advantage and that the Cultist converted Auditor instead of a Town?

I understand if you consider my gameplay questionable and I admit I made questionable decisions but I thought it was necessary because I was trying to win the game. I thought that desperate times called for desperate measures because if almost every interaction didn't go well for the Town then they were doomed to lose due to the nature of the save. I even thought that I might need to get converted into a Cultist if I was to have any chance of winning because I deemed the save impossible for town. Considering that the save was heavily biased against Town I decided that playing normally and slowly would almost certainly lose because the Cult would convert too many people and we would have to waste too many days lynching former Town members. I played aggressively this game because I wanted to kill as many people as possible because I deemed it the best chance for Town to win. Town lost and I got converted to the winning evils.

Finally, I want to ask how I am gamethrowing if I WON?

If a player was Town and they were faced the choice of almost certainly losing as a member of town or probably winning as a Cultist and they eventually won as a Cultist after siding with the Cultists, would they be guilty of gamethrowing if they won?

What about if a player was confirmed Town and they were in a 2 Town 1 Cultist endgame and they didn't know who was the Cultist. If they lynch of the players and they lose the 50/50 then they lose. Would it be considered gamethrowing if they decided NOT to lynch any of the players and request the Cultist convert them in the night to guaranteed THEIR victory?

This game was a shitshow because the save was a shitshow. Use shit saves get shit gameplay. Whatever YOUR opinion is of my gameplay, I was genuinely trying to win and I tried to maximize my chances. I played aggressively and tried to get as many people killed as possible to try for a hail mary win in what I considered to be a save that was doomed for town. Near the end of the game I decided to lynch as many people as possible because I genuinely did not care if they were Town or Cultist. If I lynched a Cultist then that's great for Town. If I lynch a Town then I'll hope Cult converts me because that's what it takes to win in these dogshit saves.
    Last edited by Melancholic; February 1st, 2024 at 07:12 PM.