{Watch List} Ava: 1-S2-1-10926603; Niku: 1-S2-1-5450384
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ava: 1-S2-1-10926603; Niku: 1-S2-1-5450384

Account Name: Ava
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10926603
    In-Game Name: Kill the Host 9, Huan Yu 8, Xin Zubei 7

Crimes Committed: Hacking?(More likely just a really aggressive player happening to be lucky, but either way stepping over the line in terms of fake leads IMO)/Racism

Account Name: Niku
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5450384
    In-Game Name: 7 (877)

Crimes Committed: Racism/Name Abuse
    Screenshot2023-12-20 22_35_45.jpgScreenshot2023-12-21 21_26_28.jpgScreenshot2023-12-22 21_36_49.jpg
    Your Account Name: PonyPonyPony
    Summary:
    Submitting these even though they aren't 100% conclusive just because I've seen people calling out this player as suspiciously accurate after several matches that I wasn't in the past 2 days, and then seeing these three matches that I was in, I can understand why people are sus. Especially for a seemingly "new" account. Either way even if hacking is a high bar to prove, they are also just rather belligerent and random-happy, making up leads several times against people that then happen to be evil.

'Tis also probably an alt of another player who joined to taunt me in the same way on another ~50 matches played account once I started kicking Ava from my lobby, but no ingame proof(At least not of them admitting it, obviously). If you're curious about that lemme know I suppose!

(869) -Mafia- (869).SC2Replay
    Happens to shoot the DF as early reveal, and immediately puts up 10(another triad) based on apparently no lead. The only town they communicated with at all was to immediately ask the BD to be swapped with the poisoner(3). Most suspicious IMO is just the fact that when asked about it later in the match, Ava lied and said they DID have a lead on 10, but I noticed no such lead in my review of the replay. Probably also worth adding 10 to the report for basically throwing on stand, which also makes it hard to be sure in this replay.

(877) -Mafia- (877).SC2Replay
    Suspiciously accurate jailing GF N1 and executing despite an easily provable claim. Then jailing the mafioso and repeatedly insulting him while executing. Then exe'd the arso, but to be fair they were a Surv claim so meh. Sussy exes aside 'tis also just rather rude.
    Screenshot2023-12-29 06_29_01.jpg
    (891) -Mafia- (891).SC2Replay
    As sheriff targets Actress N1 and gets a NS result. Despite this, starts faking a lead to try getting 10 lynched regardless later in the match.
    Last edited by PonyPonyPony; December 29th, 2023 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Cleaned up.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ava: 1-S2-1-10926603; Niku: 1-S2-1-5450384

869 Replay

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-10926603 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+3

Previous Offenses:

Several, culminating in 3x banlist at the end of January.

Due to the age of this report and the fact they were punished already since this was filed, consideration will be given about further punishment.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Ava - "Kill the host" - CONSTABLE - 9

Game:

Setup: Ava triggers antispam calling a double-constable save a "Troll save alert". It goes in anyways.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 9 (CONSTABLE) PMs 14 (who is the person who made the setup) "Fuck you and your shit save, you will be banned for this shit."
    N1: 9 sets a LW that "14 is the host of this shit save, kill him first." The CRIER suggests evens. Kills: TRIAD. MASS MURDERER misses a house. There is also a POISONER and an ARSONIST.
    D2: 2 (CONSTABLE) is dead. 9 reveals as CONSTABLE and kill 8 (DOUBLE FLOWER). With only a few PMs, 9 starts a trial on 10 (who hasn't PMed yet). 10 says "I mean how does he even know 2 mafia immediately, actual hacks" on defense. He is pardoned 1 to 1 with a guilty from 9. Day ends with no execution. 9 gives instructions to BUS DRIVER on who to swap, specifically 9 with 3. 3 is the POISONER.
    N2: 9 is bussed with 3. No kills, though MASS MURDERER is trying his hardest.
    D3: Nobody is dead. 4 reports that 7 is TRIAD. 10 to trial, and he complains about hacking again, and gets a 4-0 execution for his efforts. He quits during execution. Flip is INFORMANT. 9 repeats the same order to the BUS DRIVER.
    N3: 9 is bussed with 3. The MASS MURDERER finds the POISONER for the second night and punches through the immunity this time. Kills: TRIAD, POISONER, MASS MURDERER.
    D4: 1 (BUS DRIVER), 3 (POISONER), and 4 (MASS MURDERER) are dead. 9 PMs to 6 "Tell them 11 is ARSONIST." 6 is a SHERIFF claimant. Votes start on 11, after which the ARSONIST dayburns, incinerating 5 (JAILOR). 11 to trial. 11 accuses 9 of hacking on the stand. 7 has a heart attack. 3-0, 11 goes down, and flips ARSONIST. As day ends, 9 PMs 12 (DRAGON HEAD) and says "Do us a favor and -suicide tonight".
    N4: 7 quits the game, 9 updates LW to indicate 12 is the last TRIAD, and the roles of everyone else being "Confirmed". He gets killed by the TRIAD. Kills: TRIAD, AFK.
    D5: 9 and 7 (LOVER) are dead. 12 to trial. He goes down 1-0 and flips DRAGON HEAD. Town wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Absolutely, the CONSTABLE knew the DOUBLE FLOWER, the INFORMANT, the POISONER, the ARSONIST, and the DRAGON HEAD. Nobody is this good.

Player Offenses:

Hacking

Recommended Actions:

Permaban

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; February 19th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.

3. ISO #3

877 Replay

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Ava: 1-S2-1-10926603 is Correct.
    Niku: 1-S2-1-5450384 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ava: E
    Niku: 5

Previous Offenses:

Ava covered elsewhere.

Niku has a WL five years ago.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Ava - "Huan Yu" - JAILOR - 8

Niku - "N****R F****T" - DOCTOR - 7
    Niku has no bank and sets up one as Niku.

Game:

Setup: Ava has the host. He eventually starts it at 30 seconds. Niku jokes about a 15 cultist save.
    Names: Niku chooses a offensive name.
    D1: Hell mode is on. 7 (DOCTOR) drops racial slurs. 8 jails 15.
    N1: 8 (JAILOR) has 15 in jail. 15 claims BUS DRIVER. 8 says "That's an evil role, it causes more trouble for the town than it helps them" and pipes in an execution. 7 heals 8 and sets LW of "I can't heal n****r f****ts from AIDS". I need a shower. Kills: JAILOR.
    D2: 15 (GODFATHER) is dead. 12 claims SHERIFF and that 7 is MAFIA. 7 drops more hate about blacks. He almost gets put to trial on 6 votes, when 4 reveals as CONSTABLE and kills 6. Flip is SURVIVOR. 7 is then sent to trial. He claims "I'm not racist anymore, I changed my mind" and posts his LW of "Doctor N1- 8." which is true. He nevertheless goes down 9-1 and flips DOCTOR. The other players generally seem fed up with his name.
    N2: 8 can't jail. Kills: MAFIA, LOVER.
    D3: 4 (CONSTABLE) and 14 (LOVER) are dead. 8 jails 11 (HEARTBREAKER) and later switches to 1 (MAFIOSO). 12 is eventually sent to trial, but gets released 6-1. No further trials.
    N3: 8 uses racial slurs to refer to 1 in jail. He executes him. Kills: JAILOR.
    D4: 1 (MAFIOSO) is dead. 12 to trial. On a PARTY HOST claim he's released 6-1. 5 to trial, released 6-0. 9 to trial, released 6-1. 10 to trial, released 4-0. Day ends.
    N4: 8 has 2 in jail. 2 claims SURVIVOR and gets executed. Kills: JAILOR.
    D5: 2 (ARSONIST) is dead. 11 quits the game after he gets fingered by 13. He gets voted up anyways, goes down 0-0, and flips MAFIOSO. Town wins the game.

A jailor on basically no intel jails and executes three scum on three nights, only paused by an execution of a trolling doctor. Yes.

Player Offenses:

Ava: Slurs, hacking
    Niku: Slurs

Recommended Actions:

Ava: Permaban
    Niku: 2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Last edited by Arrow; February 26th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.

4. ISO #4

891 Replay

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-10926603 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

E

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Ava - "Xin Zubei" - SHERIFF - 7

Game:

Setup: Ava has the host. After a bit Kira says "Host AFK", and Ava runs their setup.
    Names: None.
    D1: Basic discussion about player Pony botching his name. 7 (SHERIFF) says "Pony is gay irl" during it.
    N1: 7 checks 10 and gets a clean result. (10 is ACTRESS but due to a successful copy, doesn't appear as such.) Kills: JAILOR, MAFIA, SERIAL KILLER, LOVER.
    D2: 15 (JAILOR), 8 (CONSORT), 13 (SHERIFF) and 14 (LOVER) are all dead. People assume 8 is SERIAL KILLER who killed the roleblocking jailor, up until it's reveald "8 is fucking dead". 7 celebrates Kira being dead. 2 hardclaims LOOKOUT with a lead on 9 being SERIAL KILLER. 9 is put to trial. Claiming DOCTOR visiting 2, he goes down 5-0 and flips SERIAL KILLER. He throws shade as he goes down; his (faked) LW claims he visited 10.
    N2: 7 checks 6. Result is Clean. Kills: MAFIA.
    D3: 11 (CONSTABLE) is dead. 7 claims 10 is MAFIA, they're SHERIFF, and starts voting them. Since 2 is confirmed LOOKOUT, people start PMing him. (Someone claims they could be AGENT but the CONSORT took the only possible spawn slot for AGENT.) 7 is eventually put to trial. Claiming SHERIFF, he's released 0-0. 7 repeats that 10 is MAFIA and day ends.
    N3: 7 checks 1. Clean. Kills: MAFIA.
    D4: 12 (ENCHANTRESS) is dead. 12's LW claims 5 is clean. 2 claims there's a WITCH (no, just two ENCHANTRESSes). 7 syas 1 is NS, and 10 is MAFIA. Votes don't quite get 10 to trial before people move on 6 instead, much to 7's anger. During this time 5 claims 6 is LOVER or HEARTBREAKER. (LOVER, there's no room for a HEARTBREAKER.) 7 pipes in a -suicide, saying he'll use it to prove he's sheriff. 6 goes to trial, and goes down 4-1 on a LOVER claim. There's any number of reasons this is bad play, but most notably that it put town to 3 players tomorrow, which is ELO. 6 flips LOVER.
    N4: Kills: MAFIA, SUICIDE, LOVER, LOVER.
    D5: 2 (LOOKOUT), 4 (LOVER), 5 (ENCHANTRESS), 7 (SHERIFF) are all dead. With three living players, the ACTRESS and the GODFATHER execute the BODYGUARD to claim the win. 1 goes down 1-0 on a "Mafia" claim and flips BODYGUARD. Mafia wins.

Barely not. Had the MAFIA not hit 4 (LOVER) or 4 had not been a LOVER, then the SHERIFF'S suicide would've forced a 2-2 tie, which town would've lost. However I also don't think intent was there, since -suicide to force-reveal your role is a valid strategy; he just didn't do the math right.

Player Offenses:

Ignore

Recommended Actions:

Ignore

Additional Notes:
    Last edited by Arrow; February 25th, 2024 at 07:20 PM.

5. ISO #5