Discontinued: Timelines Mafia
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Discontinued: Timelines Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Timelines Mafia
    inspired by Edge of Tomorrow

This is a downsized version of a 15-player setup I made on another community. It can be easily adjusted for 10 players by giving town an extra Good Timeline and the Evil Timelines a single-use extra kill ability. If for some reason there is enough demand, I can also make it the original 15 player version (which you can find via this link if interested).

6 Good Timeline
    You are a Good Timeline! You currently do not have any powers. However, if the Prime Timeline is killed or eliminated, you have a chance of obtaining their role!

You, along with the Prime Timeline, must defeat all Evil Timelines.
    1 Prime Timeline
    You are the Prime Timeline!

If you die your role will be immediately passed onto another Good Timeline, unless your role would exist in a F5/F3 scenario.

Your role has the following abilities, depending on the number of times your role has been passed onto a Good Timeline.

Deaths during the day do not count.

Initial abilities: Tracker which also automatically bodyguards whoever you track (if they are attacked, you are attacked instead).
    One death: 1x Super-tracker without bodyguard (ignores ninja effect, charge is consumed only if you survive while using it)

You, along with the Good Timelines, must defeat all Evil Timelines.
    2 Evil Timeline
    You are an Evil Timeline! You have no individual powers, but your Evil Timeline faction does!

Your faction has the following abilities:
    1x Ninja (make self untrackable, except for super-tracker)
    2x Role-cop (does not detect who has the new Prime Timeline role if the previous one was killed the night of the check)

These factional abilities may be used alongside the factional kill, both of which are assigned to Evil Timelines. However, each Evil Timeline is limited to doing two things (both abilities and kills) at a time, unless you are the last surviving Evil Timeline. In which case, you may use everything simultaneously if you wish.

You also have a permanent chat with your allies:

You, along with your faction, must control at least half of the votes in the game or have nothing preventing that from happening.
    A discord hub will be used for enhanced player/host communication and discord's useful time-stamp feature. If I don't know your discord account, I will not count your /in or /sign. My discord username is the same as it is here, and we have a community discord here.

Elimination is majority + plurality, except for Day 1 where it will simply be plurality.

Day 1 is extended to 72 hours, as per suggestions/discussions in our super-duper-secret FM staff chat. Otherwise phases are 48/24.

SoD/EoD of 7 pm. Put this " < t:1702598400:F > " into a discord message, remove the spaces between the < and >, then send it somewhere to get a timestamp in your timezone. That shows the correct hour of the SoD/EoD for you.

Ties decided by RNGjesus except where mafia winning the tie wins the game.

Minimum post requirement of 10 per day phase. They can be anything. Only one warning of this, then replacement. Modkill if no replacement immediately available. Prods outside of these will be at my discretion. Having less than five posts by EoD will bypass the warning and will be met with immediate replacement/modkill.

Signups were discontinued.

Signs

1. Oliverz144
    2. powerofdeath
    3. luka
    4. Marshmallow Marshall

Reserves

1. bakermir
    Last edited by MartinGG99; January 5th, 2024 at 10:52 AM. Reason: updates
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 356: Timelines Mafia (downsized 9p)

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    /in (only if it start after christmas)
    not planning to anyways, decent chance this game fills towards very end of the month / first week of January or something like that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I should be able to breathe when this starts, as opposed to right now lol, so /sign!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

@oliverz144 @powerofdeath @Luka @Marshmallow Marshall @bakermir (reserve)

Hey all, not many people are signing up for this and while I normally would've switched to some other game to see if it would garner more interest, truth is I can't really afford to be running anything during the last week of January (the start of a busy semester) -- which is what its looking like to be even if I got the game filled. Downsizing is not feasible without obliterating the setup's unique characteristics.

So I'll be looking for another host in a meantime. This signups is discontinued. I have one person noted as possibly hosting in January, but otherwise I don't have anyone else on my list and more would be welcome.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"