S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I'm not voting (yet) but I'm not scum. Voting scum with a guilty is just free town cred, Scum are going to fight tooth and nail to be on that wagon, ^
    This seems like a rather odd explanation seeing as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO a whole wack of really weird trains in the past have been town-based. But this gives me weird vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    No shit.
    It’s literally Cape and Mizery + You or Oliver
    So I'm confused here, based of of Auwts posts currently compared to mine i'm not sure how they're in the ISO for scum but I'm not? Your logic seems flawed in that regard because we're both equally as inactive (well I mean me a bit moreso but still)
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

3. ISO #803

Lots of people in here yet no posts, big sadge i feel lonely

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Well I gotta run. I do think hunting outside of Cape is our best use of time. Huo is extremely likely town all things considered and Cape is likely going to be the days end lynch. Very weird potentials exist like Huo being corruptor and such but the chances are so small and the play would be so illogical for that to exist that its not even worth considering imo.

All things considered I am pretty happy with how N2 played out.
    Again, concur with this read too

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

the vibes from the last two pages of this are kinda weird not going to lie. lots of words not a lot said if that makes sense

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This seems like a rather odd explanation seeing as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO a whole wack of really weird trains in the past have been town-based. But this gives me weird vibes
    for someone claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinions you sure don't like anyone (me/my) elses opinion. I just think the everyone voting for is town/everyone not voting is scum is a bit surface level.

9. ISO #809

Now hear me out, right

I don't really remember how DM plays but unless I'm getting played big time they're town, literally everything they've said at least so far has them as my top town read (hot take for some people I know)

Scum team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin IMO because I don't feel as though Martin has behaved like the Martin I'm used to as town
    It isn’t Martin, Martin is town from how Mizery treated them.
    The read they made on Martin was SvT.

The last wolf after Cape and Mizery is Oliver or Auwt.

10. ISO #810

for someone claiming that everyone is entitled to their opinions you sure don't like anyone (me/my) elses opinion. I just think the everyone voting for is town/everyone not voting is scum is a bit surface level.
    no i agree with this, that makes sense

what i am trying to say is that people on far out trains are more likely to be town (like your vote on huo, for example) than not.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

It isn’t Martin, Martin is town from how Mizery treated them.
    The read they made on Martin was SvT.

The last wolf after Cape and Mizery is Oliver or Auwt.
    I disagree, respectfully. Based off of how Martin has played the game so far I think the team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin. I don't think Auwt or Oliver make sense in that team personally

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

I disagree, respectfully. Based off of how Martin has played the game so far I think the team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin. I don't think Auwt or Oliver make sense in that team personally
    Oliver makes allot of sense from what I explained.
    You even quoted the post of me talking about both Mizery and Oliver being wolves.

Do not forget if it wasn’t for both Cape and Mizery, Oliver would have went over.

15. ISO #815

Like maybe Varcron/Porscha contains a Neutral?
    I really honestly don’t know, it’s quite more difficult to find the Neutral here.
    I'm not sure how I give neutral vibes and to be honest I'm not really sure I've seen a single porscha post from the last few pages but I'll read back and take a look

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (3): Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, bwcPorscha
    oliverz144 (3): bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, Helz
    bakermir (4): oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Marshmallow Marshall (1): Auwt
    Cape90 (1): Lilypetal
    Skip Day (3): Luka; Dark Magician; Varcron

Bakermir was lynched.

Their role:

Spoiler : “Role Card” :
    Teacher - Choose 2 players at night. Learn if their alignments match or not. (Mafia/Town/neutral). Cannot target self.

As you can see here.
    They saved Oliver.

17. ISO #817

As you can see here.
    They saved Oliver.
    I see that

But that could also be scum paint to get a second town lynched and sow doubt in us.

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    didn't feel like podracing so i wouldn't be suprised if oli and huo huo are v,

if so that ups wolf equity in lily and auwt for sitting on vanity wagons and not really caring about who died, but also if v/v/v wagons wolves are more likely to have voted than not since they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity by accidentally just skipping day.

Huo Huo and Mr Tail (3): Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, bwcPorscha
    oliverz144 (3): bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, Helz
    bakermir (4): oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Marshmallow Marshall (1): Auwt
    Cape90 (1): Lilypetal
    Skip Day (3): Luka; Dark Magician; Varcron

so then if we assume v/v/v wagons then we can assume ~one evil on each wagon with possible 6 total

mm/porscha
    --
    scumbot/cape
    Auwt/lily
    luka/dm/varcron

Again- Auwt/lily more likely to be wolves out of all of them, since they were sitting on low impact vanity wagons while people were consolidating, possibly not wanting to get caught up in flipping a townie.
    Cape more likely to be town in this scenario imo, since he was the most recent vote on bakermir and might have been more self conscious about that unless he expected things to move.

I think probably this is a fine place to start, wanting to kill porscha/auwt/lily/dm more out of everyone kinda but like i don't like finding neutrals
    This one here

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

if huo is a wolf then i feel like MM is likely a wolf with him based on how things played out, which is something especially i thought that you had thought too (based on your first post this cycle).
    the problem with this is that means that the other wolves should have been placed so that huo huo wouldn't die, and i don't see how they would have been. Maybe a wolf on oli with huo huo ready to jump if neccesary

Like, maybe martin /could/ have been the third wolf there and his vote and retraction on bakermir and then vote on huo huo was more distancing but i'm kinda intoxicated right now and probably shouldn't be thinking too hard on this
    I kinda like dis idea of a world where huohuo and mm are w/w cuz it aligns with my thoughts on them individually but my thoughts are flimsy rn

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

MM just always does everything i associate with general wolfplay and i don't remember playing with him where he was town but i probably have so its best if i just stay away from him
    why does your experience of not remembering playing with him as town make you not want to push forward on the sr you have on him? like you're worried you'd always default to sr'ing him?

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This quote above is the ONLY interaction Mizery had with Baker. Then...
    Gotta be honest that

1) I don't know what interactions have to do with reads. Yeah, you can make reads off of interactions but interactions aren't necessary make reads.
    2) Honestly meant to come back to the game before eod and planned to not end on bakermir but i was supposed to be off work at 1 and then i got off at like 4 and then day was over so rip

40. ISO #840

Spoiler : context quotes that show scumbot's case :

Stop acting like you somehow have seen the truth for sure while we all wander aimlessly like a bunch of intoxicated mosquitos.
    Aside from you being annoying , I don't think you're scum, because your case wasn't that solid or even noticeable at all, and yet you seem to REALLY think that you have found the Holy Grail of Truth and that you are entitled to being worshipped for it. This means you've actually thought about it, and what appears to us, mere mortals, as a few posts that aren't bad, but also aren't particularly damning or intense, is actually the tip of the iceberg of your scumhunting thoughts.

You could still be neutral going down the "I scumhunt anyway" route, though.

Regarding Huo: after quickly reading their ISO (I had read their posts, but not in ISO format), I can see what you mean by "going down the path of least resistance". What strikes me the most is that they have produced very, very, very little thoughts of their own (and no profound thoughts at all) despite having 41 posts. It's like they wanted to surf on my initiative when I attacked Lilypetal.

-vote Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    I am currently debating how much I dislike MM voting on huohuo to avoid the other 2 wagons yesterday only to come into this day finding a valid reason to sr them and vote them. like it feels like this is supposed to be a "real" vote in a performative way. i'm not sure i'm explaining this in a way that makes sense

I guess like. it feels convenient. is my point

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

I'm pretty sure there was a lot of things going on in your brain (hence my non-scum read on you, see my last post), but they didn't show up as much as you seem to believe in thread. Don't be offended, happens to me too :P

As for them being "suspicious", at the time, i.e. with like 5 minutes left to EoD, I didn't exactly make an extensive research on them lol. All I knew was that:
    - they had posted a lot
    - none of what they had said had been particularly memorable, and most of it was meme-y
    - they weren't towny
    - and most importantly given the circumstances, they already had a vote on them and they weren't Baker or Oliverz, both of whom I townread

My vote was where my heart was, i.e. against Lily, until very close to EoD. The switch was pretty much a "strategic" one because lynching non-towny people is better than lynching towny people; it wasn't about lynching someone I actively scumread, since that seemed pretty much impossible at that point. That said, after reading their ISO, I'm inclined to actively scumread them now.
    are reasons 1, 2, AND 3, not enough for you to just sr them outright yesterday instead of using point 4 as the catalyst to your voting actions?

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Did you know that mafia is a team game?!? And it require players to interact? Someone has to "find" scum and then others have to either agree or disagree with that case so we can lynch scum. This is my what, 5th game here? Do I really give off the impression that I don't believe what I believe? IMO, lynching Huo furthers the town wincon so whats annoying about me wanting to help my team win?

We can't all be bounty hunters like you.
    is this directed at mm?? lol

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

scumbot: here's a case that I think is right

*crickets*

MM: its soooooo annoying that you'd try to help town win

fuck off scum
    ok this answers my question lol but also like.... why did you accuse mm of specifically being bh if you think he's outright scummy

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850