S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2238
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

I would very much like to hear peoples thoughts on not voting off Cape.

Oliver's vengeful could sit on his head and Evil Teacher would have a strong desire to pair Oliver with a neutral making a 1 for 1 trade or a 1 for 2 while we would also be able to lynch someone today. I feel like thats our best option given the gamestate.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #1552

Gona do a bit of electric work but I will be on and off my phone. Will be active Eod
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Random points I have not mentioned.

I noted Mizery trying to open up the PoE by pushing Huo as potential Evil Teacher. Still not tracking on their reasoning behind that but the potential intention is of note.

Martin's claim is very well seeded. Will have to WIFOM if that was done intentionally as a high level play to fake confirm down the road or if its legit but his play has been pro-town.

Were essentially at 7v5. Likely shifts to something like 5v4 with a cape lynch. If we lynch off Cape and Oliver vengeful targets Cape an evil teacher could go for a double (or triple) elimination. As much as I dislike coaching scum heres how that could play-
    Teacher targets someone in the PoE. Very high chances of non town (even easier for them given they are in that PoE) as well as Oliver. Oliver vengeful targets Cape with the result of 2 scum and 1 town eliminated.

This is very good for the evil teachers win con as they need that Mafia block broken up and its a pretty nice thing for the town as well.
    we can do that, its a great idea tbh
    Praise the Lord!

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

Also

@oliverz144
    I am almost as confident that DM is town as I am that Huo is for what its worth. Just noticed your vote was on them.
    Yeah he doesn't wanna claim but i guess its ok? like i found my purpose now in the game thanks to you, i will just vote Mizery then or what?
    like who is next? especially if we think that auwt was the mafia kill?
    Praise the Lord!

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Oliver's vengeful could sit on his head and Evil Teacher would have a strong desire to pair Oliver with a neutral making a 1 for 1 trade or a 1 for 2 while we would also be able to lynch someone today. I feel like thats our best option given the gamestate.
    ?
    So Evil Teacher kills BH?
    That’s fine with me.

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Yeah he doesn't wanna claim but i guess its ok? like i found my purpose now in the game thanks to you, i will just vote Mizery then or what?
    like who is next? especially if we think that auwt was the mafia kill?
    I was like the mafia kill both nights due to being a threat for mafia.

12. ISO #1562

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    @Helz keep in mind that eod is in a few hours, so whatever we re going to do, we have to consolidate now
    I very much agree.

If the rest of the town supports my reasoning I would like to open discussions to lynching outside of Cape today and the wonderful question of “who”

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

I very much agree.

If the rest of the town supports my reasoning I would like to open discussions to lynching outside of Cape today and the wonderful question of “who”
    I think we still aim for Cape because they are mafia but however they are confirmed mafia.

We can vote Mizery tbh, not me but you can.

And what YOU should do is use your ability on ME.

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Seriously Helz.
    Give me the damn bribe.
    I am a town that you can use it on without problem.
    Trust me.
    I understand exactly what you are communicating. The thing your considering doing could be bad for the town though.

I also feel if somehow the BH is knocked out that bride would have strong utility if I end up in a lylo and your pretty much already confirmed to me already. Getting a mechanical reveal of your role gives me no advantage while sacrificing a potentially good one in the future. Right now we should be considering how to use our vote power. In a game where we are so very limited to get rid of scum our votes is all we have

24. ISO #1574

That requires Evil Teacher's cooperation. I agree it's in their best interest, but I'm not a fan of relying on an evil neutral to basically save us... although I guess we don't really have a choice, considering it's reasonable to assume we're gonna die before we can lynch people correctly.

Also, if we do go for the "more lynches available" option, there's always the option of not lynching Helz tomorrow, but that's a concern for post-flip imo (we might catch the BH, and we want to know the town/scum/neutral ratio before deciding that).

So okay, but then we need to determine a better lynch than Cape today. There's Lily (NO, DM, I DON'T BUY YOUR DEFENSE OF HER, and I don't buy the non-association with Mizery either), and there's Mizery... not too sure of who else, tbh. Scumbot does feel like he's coasting a bit, but I'm not convinced, and I'm even less convinced we can gather enough votes on him before EoD anyway.

I think it would be an appropriate moment for @Mizery to claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #1575

I understand exactly what you are communicating. The thing your considering doing could be bad for the town though.

I also feel if somehow the BH is knocked out that bride would have strong utility if I end up in a lylo and your pretty much already confirmed to me already. Getting a mechanical reveal of your role gives me no advantage while sacrificing a potentially good one in the future. Right now we should be considering how to use our vote power. In a game where we are so very limited to get rid of scum our votes is all we have
    Helz TRUST ME.
    I am the ONLY player in this game where it’s +EV to choose me.

You will understand when you get my Rolecard.

26. ISO #1576

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    Helo
    Hi. We're probably not lynching Cape today. Who should we lynch according to you?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Helz TRUST ME.
    I am the ONLY player in this game where it’s +EV to choose me.

You will understand when you get my Rolecard.
    I 100% know your role card bro. I do not need the mechanical reveal. You have not been subtle about it

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

@Dark Magician , stop spamming the thread please

Do you have any actual mechanical info on Lily, btw? Is that why you're resisting so hard? (You're not subtle about your role because you're SCREAMING IT ON THE ROOFTOPS IN CAPS WITH THREAD SPAM, so it's not like you're losing much at this point; info = good)

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I'm sorry exactly why are we not killing cape today
    Because with the amount of lynch control non-towns have and with our lack of vigilante-esque roles, we might just not make it if we don't maximize our kill power, basically

41. ISO #1591

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    @Mizery claim
    also, this ^

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

You lose nothing and I lose nothing if you choose me.
    I loose an ability that would be absolutely critical in a 3p lylo or potentially very useful in many others.

Your town. You do not need mechanical confirmation. Your vote power is worth much more than you being confirmed and nobody is pushing you. I’m flat out not going to marry you for those reasons. And I will also say there are specific interactions I’m keeping in mind that can only occur if I still have this ability.

46. ISO #1596

yes
    mizery?
    scumbot luka porscha lily?
    I’m kinda down with any of those. Luka is less likely mafia in my book but I feel our chances are great shooting into such a PoE. Will take some time to read into players when I wrap this project up and get home

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

Honestly kinda tempted to just say ignore mizery and cape, if we find evil teacher (or somehow 3rd mafia) from this day then that would be very good.

If Evil Teacher were killed it also probably significantly increases the chances I get resolved at night so that Dark Magician loses all his will to try and get himself "confirmed" by Helz. At least, I think DM has gone all-out monkey I jest because he thinks I'm a threat and he's the only one that sees it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"