Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2238
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    DM why the fuck does it matter to you

if I am wolf I know what's bad to claim and can easily claim or not claim or whatever the heck wifom it

Mizery's known not to understand mech all that well

but you?

I expected better
    I’m just pointing it out.
    Are you not hesitant on claiming?
    Mizery was and they aren’t mafia are they?

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    lol why are you saying i don't understand mech
    I mean

I feel like half the time I try to talk about mech the way I (usually) do you tend to not understand it well or focus on other stuff or whatever

it just doesn't seem like I'm a very effective communicator about it when it comes to you
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #2056

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m just pointing it out.
    Are you not hesitant on claiming?
    Mizery was and they aren’t mafia are they?
    well if you were not busy spamming so much

you wouldn't have missed this

I honestly don't understand half the things said about me so far.

I should claim because on the chance that I claim X I'm somehow wolf?

Even if I did claim X, it would be incorrect, and if I am wolf why would I not claim anything else lmao?

Anyways, protectives should always be on Huo Huo given they can check. Me being killed + Huo Huo getting a check off would be quite optimal for fine-tuning the PoE.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    the fact that both protectives AND Helz are alive is stunning to me
    hence why I think this may be useful to think about

I haven't really perfected it but I think we may be able to work something out that sorts out Me/Luka, and if not, will generate problems for our hypothetical partners

Suggestion.

I think there's a point to not killing Me or Luka today (including trying to do it via Oliver's vengeful), because since we're both claiming protectives we can pre-emptively claim to protect either Helz or Huo Hou.

That way mafia's forced to kill one of us, or outside of us and Helz/Huo Huo (in other words, must night-kill one of Martin/Luka/Oliver/Marshmallow/Scumbot or possibly forsake the kill). If either the planned protects die then their protector is instantly outed. Interference like role-blocks from Cat Lady are very unlikely (or impossible) to happen without some mech info (or lack there-of) to corroborate it.

I don't know what we should suggest with the Evil Teacher kill though. I haven't fully mathed it all out. But I suspect there might be some combo we can work out where it easily limits the mechanical hypothetical worlds where I am a wolf, and if I am somehow a wolf, it would be quite devastating to my team's position.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

I have 0 control over oliverz ability so if he decides to kill me then he just does but if he were a town vengeful then he shouldn't b/c I'm town and I just don't understand why anyone thinks I'm not. I kinda get MM's though since guy is mad that I've been calling him scum since d2.

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

Never called you a wolf.
    I said you can be one mechanically.
    hasn't felt like its been viewed merely as simple mechanical possibility, but regardless

its just that I had hopes some of the things I've done would be seen as town-read worthy and getting called wolf in basically every mention of my name since then kinda just makes for an irritating and frustrating situation lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I have 0 control over oliverz ability so if he decides to kill me then he just does but if he were a town vengeful then he shouldn't b/c I'm town and I just don't understand why anyone thinks I'm not. I kinda get MM's though since guy is mad that I've been calling him scum since d2.
    Well basically if MM is a wolf it has to be exactly with Tau Tau.

29. ISO #2079

@powerofdeath

does cat lady's cat get sent if they submit the action during the day but die sometime later at EoD?
    Actually wait I don't think there's a situation where that's useful

Any chance it would be would need the catlady to be alive to report any info recieved
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    make me believe you are not frozen.

MM can't be mafia if what Mizery said is true because I'm town and from outsider pov makes sense because there was no indication of an evil teacher after night 1, so mizery must have targeted 2 people with the same alignment

only options rn are:

oliver
    scumbot
    dark magician
    luka
    martin

you are one of those so if you are not scum the poe is smaller for you

we can also clear magician with helz bride to make it 4 which would leave only 3 spaces for the 2 town among you

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

My god this SoD was so spammy for a site like this lol.

There were a few bits of important information in all of that.

Like Miz's claim about what kills they were responsible for and that apparently they tried to kill MM and Huo on (by process of elimination I assume) n1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

So here’s the plan:
    Oliver Venge Kills Scumbot
    Varcron goes MM and Martin
    Tau goes MM and Luka

@Helz
    I’m more confident simply lynching Scumbot hits mafia.

Really not about lynching a town to kill another player. We just kill that player instead and keep our townie.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

47. ISO #2097

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    @Varcron

also Helz just bride Dark Magician, unless you want to risk it for the biscuit and check someone rn
    Without the BH I’m probably going to live long time. I want to save that 1 shot for end game if it’s needed and I really don’t think DM needs checked. They are town and that would be a waste.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Without the BH I’m probably going to live long time. I want to save that 1 shot for end game if it’s needed and I really don’t think DM needs checked. They are town and that would be a waste.
    It’s not a waste in case someone gets sceptical.
    You should use it on me.