S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2238
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

A subject that has not been brought up is BwcPorscha

How does everyone feel about them? I kind of sense most people have a pretty null opinion and they are sliding under the radar.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #1852

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He cannot "be killed at night" due to bounty, but that doesn't mean he's invincible. Does Bride die of heartbreak if his lover dies, regardless of bounty, considering it's not actually getting "killed"? @powerofdeath
    If a bride have a bounty, and their lover get night killed, the bride survive.
    If a bride have a bounty and their lover get lynched, the bride get lynched as well and it will count as a lynch for the bounty hunter.

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post

How does everyone feel about them? I kind of sense most people have a pretty null opinion and they are sliding under the radar.
    Used to be preety strong but I recall seeing some posts questioning some things they said or did and then my evaluation dropped

they're largely in flux for me atm
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

Not gona lie, I’m kinda debating pushing for CFD Porsha.

They do enough to stay under the radar and feel very unremarkable to most people. Exelent play if they are neutral imo.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

Aaaaalll right, then I'm going for the legacy post, because it looks like you're all going to do this.

Helz - duh
    Martin - Probably still town, although he's playing pretty poorly right now; that argument saying "b-but the meta clears on Lily!! I must sheep them!!!" while ignoring everything else was very bad lol, and if there's something strange to look at, that's a good start
    DM - Town or evil teacher; fairly possible he's evil teacher, and the protective should claim if he protected him N1, else his claim is fake and the reason he survived the N1 attack was simply his anti-Mafia immunity
    Oliverz - looks towny enough. Strange but "natural" progression for him, also still liked his D1 (cf. him being very happy to have "caught" Baker). Wouldn't touch.
    Huo - should be town, believable claim, needs to bring in valuable info though, if there's STILL no valuable info tomorrow, they would get slightly suspicious imo, but ehh.

Porscha - where are youuuuu, possibly voice of reason but also voice that doesn't exist I think you're probably town, but you're not here enough for me to judge well
    Luka - not sure tbh

Mizery - Kinda felt genuine lately, so I don't know anymore tbh, but not super towny for sure

Lily - JUST LYNCH/PROPOSE/WHATEVER HER, FOR GOD'S SAKE XD. I AM DEAD (OR WILL BE IN LIKE 15 MIN), AND I COMPEL YOU FROM HEAVEN. FOLLOW THE DAMN LEAD.
    Scumbot - Disappeared. Is watching the world burn. Has had his vote on me for reasons unknown. Is coasting away with a relatively fine consensus on him, one that should allow him to survive. VERY SUSPICIOUS. Potential BH in my opinion.
    Cape - still obviously scum

Don't think I'm missing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

@Varcron
    If your anti Mafia target within the PoE and force them on Cape. We will work to kill your enemies either way so helping the town is also your strongest chance to win

To the evil teacher- as stated Oliver is vengeful and will be targeting cape. Killing him by self pairing or by targeting within the PoE will push your wincon well.

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

Aaaaalll right, then I'm going for the legacy post, because it looks like you're all going to do this.

Helz - duh
    Martin - Probably still town, although he's playing pretty poorly right now; that argument saying "b-but the meta clears on Lily!! I must sheep them!!!" while ignoring everything else was very bad lol, and if there's something strange to look at, that's a good start
    DM - Town or evil teacher; fairly possible he's evil teacher, and the protective should claim if he protected him N1, else his claim is fake and the reason he survived the N1 attack was simply his anti-Mafia immunity
    Oliverz - looks towny enough. Strange but "natural" progression for him, also still liked his D1 (cf. him being very happy to have "caught" Baker). Wouldn't touch.
    Huo - should be town, believable claim, needs to bring in valuable info though, if there's STILL no valuable info tomorrow, they would get slightly suspicious imo, but ehh.

Porscha - where are youuuuu, possibly voice of reason but also voice that doesn't exist I think you're probably town, but you're not here enough for me to judge well
    Luka - not sure tbh

Mizery - Kinda felt genuine lately, so I don't know anymore tbh, but not super towny for sure

Lily - JUST LYNCH/PROPOSE/WHATEVER HER, FOR GOD'S SAKE XD. I AM DEAD (OR WILL BE IN LIKE 15 MIN), AND I COMPEL YOU FROM HEAVEN. FOLLOW THE DAMN LEAD.
    Scumbot - Disappeared. Is watching the world burn. Has had his vote on me for reasons unknown. Is coasting away with a relatively fine consensus on him, one that should allow him to survive. VERY SUSPICIOUS. Potential BH in my opinion.
    Cape - still obviously scum

Don't think I'm missing anything.
    ISO me lol
    Lily is town dont propose them
    Propose me

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

I felt good about them earlier, mostly due to tone iirc. It's just that they disappeared, basically, which is weird. If I had to lynch an under-the-radar slot, though, it would be Scumbot before Porscha.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #1878

@Varcron
    If your anti Mafia target within the PoE and force them on Cape. We will work to kill your enemies either way so helping the town is also your strongest chance to win

To the evil teacher- as stated Oliver is vengeful and will be targeting cape. Killing him by self pairing or by targeting within the PoE will push your wincon well.
    i think vengeful picks after death? or during night? if after death, he could wait to see if cape dies and if dead target someone else in poe

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

I felt good about them earlier, mostly due to tone iirc. It's just that they disappeared, basically, which is weird. If I had to lynch an under-the-radar slot, though, it would be Scumbot before Porscha.
    It would have been my first choice but I don’t understand the cat lady claim. It’s awful for scum cover. Confirmable utility with scum pairing. Yet nobody has encountered a cat and claimed which means they are blocking scum or lying.

Wish they were here to give targets..
    If they are scum they are evil cat lady/Mafia for sure

35. ISO #1885

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Mm you think luka can be a wolf? No real read on him that you gave when I thought you were townreading him earlier
    Yes. My townread on him was light, as indicated by what should be a light green-yellowish color and a low position in the town part of my old colorful readslist. He exists, he says things.... has he actually done anything that puts him out of the range of being scum? no. Has he claimed? no. He's more or less coasting on a favourable impression that everyone seems to give him. He absolutely could be town playing a relatively low-profile game, that's not excluded at all, but the other options aren't either.

If I had time, I'd ISO him, but I don't think that's super appropriate here lol.

36. ISO #1886

I have a long-standing issue of not knowing when to listen to myself or to others more when solving, though that issue is generally more harder to witness as I'm not always publicizing my every single thought. But frequently if I'm not hard-set into an idea and enough people voice opposing views I will eventually cave in just through implicit or direct peer pressure, not because I think they're right, but because I don't want to be wrong and/or I think I should owe them consideration.

Not that's any excuse. Just an explanation if you are town and want a serious answer on one part of how I got there on Lily.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    ["im cat lady" is the post before that in his ISO]
    I forgot n2 but I targeted varcron n1. I've sent my cat to oli just to confirm my role but if you think it would be better used elsewhere I could change it real fast
    Had missed this. Targeted a dead man N1 and "forgot" N2...?? What? That's thoroughly silly. An investigative doesn't forget who he investigates lmao - just for that, it sounds more like evil cat lady.

It's indeed bad play if scum, though, I don't see why he'd claim that and not something else. Very weird. At the very least, he needs to pick a target that will allow him to confirm himself somehow.

42. ISO #1892

It would have been my first choice but I don’t understand the cat lady claim. It’s awful for scum cover. Confirmable utility with scum pairing. Yet nobody has encountered a cat and claimed which means they are blocking scum or lying.

Wish they were here to give targets..
    If they are scum they are evil cat lady/Mafia for sure
    @Helz

you missed scumbot saying he forgot n2 and gave it to varcron n1
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1893

Marshmallow Marshall (4):
    MartinGG99, Lilypetal, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, scumbot5679
    Lilypetal (1):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (1):
    Cape90
    Cape90 (2):
    bwcPorscha, Helz
    Mizery (1):
    oliverz144
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1894

-vote bwcPorscha

Just gona do this

I very much question Scumbot’s claim but it can be sorted with a conversation. From play I townread Mm but I dislike 3 saplings in a game designed to cripple towns lynch power with minimal kill utility. Misery is a slot everyone is back and foreth on but I would rather see Porsha sorted than them.

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @Helz

you missed scumbot saying he forgot n2 and gave it to varcron n1
    Fair enough. He can confirm himself tonight

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

Had missed this. Targeted a dead man N1 and "forgot" N2...?? What? That's thoroughly silly. An investigative doesn't forget who he investigates lmao - just for that, it sounds more like evil cat lady.

It's indeed bad play if scum, though, I don't see why he'd claim that and not something else. Very weird. At the very least, he needs to pick a target that will allow him to confirm himself somehow.
    He said he gave Cat to Oliver.

49. ISO #1899

Aaaalright, I think that's it lol, and noone's moving. The power of reevaluation isn't very strong with you, eh?

Spoiler : the top secret game solve :

GJ on your town-cide. Or ecocide, I guess, since I'm a tree. There will be more CO2 in the atmosphere due to you.

50. ISO #1900