S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2238
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    If Mizery, Scumbot, Marshmellow, BWC, or Lily is Sapling please out.
    If a pacifist is in this game, please out.
    If detector is in this game, please out.
    If Fancy Lady or Judge is in this game, please out.
    Bumping this. Frankly, we can probably make this auto.
    If detector is in the game we just do not lose. Ever. If they out.

2. ISO #1602

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I’m kinda down with any of those. Luka is less likely mafia in my book but I feel our chances are great shooting into such a PoE. Will take some time to read into players when I wrap this project up and get home
    Among that PoE, I'd be more surprised if Porscha were scum than if Luka were, but I have no super massive objection to either, although they're definetly not my first picks. The PoE is great overall, though; if we could blow all of them up, we'd probably win lol.

Also, Luka, I agree with pretty much all of what you said about claiming, but before any of that happens, Mizery should claim. She's the main suspect and the most likely lynch, so she should be the one going out in the open so that she can't hide well if she's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Among that PoE, I'd be more surprised if Porscha were scum than if Luka were, but I have no super massive objection to either, although they're definetly not my first picks. The PoE is great overall, though; if we could blow all of them up, we'd probably win lol.

Also, Luka, I agree with pretty much all of what you said about claiming, but before any of that happens, Mizery should claim. She's the main suspect and the most likely lynch, so she should be the one going out in the open so that she can't hide well if she's scum.
    I agree she should claim first yes. Honestly we probably win with mass claim.
    This setup is very unbalanced and we played day one poorly by not mass claiming lol.

4. ISO #1604

hah. i buy dms read on lily.

towncore:
    oli
    helz
    lily
    dm
    huo huo

scum
    cape

others
    you're TOWNCORING lily based on DM's weak stuff? Sorry but umm... have you lost your mind?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I'm sorry exactly why are we not killing cape today
    The ghost can target players PoE and force them onto cape role blocking the player / elimination of cape.

our vengeful can target cape opening the door for eliminating them at night via Evil teacher. Also potential to mail 2 scum at once

It lets us vote in the PoE sorting the game and maybe killing a scum.

Lots of upside in such a play while town is hurting for ways to shoot into a scum packed PoE
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    How do we maximize kill power by not killing
    There are no town roles who can kill at night without being killed themselves
    And you're putting a lot of trust in oli to he town when I don't get why
    -vote Mizery

on hypixel, a site where both me and mizery play,we say
    cfd
    train
    lynch train
    blitz wagon
    and many other cool words i know forgot
    Praise the Lord!

8. ISO #1608

The ghost can target players PoE and force them onto cape role blocking the player / elimination of cape.

our vengeful can target cape opening the door for eliminating them at night via Evil teacher. Also potential to mail 2 scum at once

It lets us vote in the PoE sorting the game and maybe killing a scum.

Lots of upside in such a play while town is hurting for ways to shoot into a scum packed PoE
    @Varcron since you might want to know what you should be doing lol.

9. ISO #1609

Pacifist and evil pacifist are not in the game. We woulda had their interaction last night.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #1610

Also
    -vote Mizery

Claim

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Player List:
    1. Marshmallow Marshall
    2. Mizery
    3. Cape90
    4. MartinGG99
    5. Scumbot5679
    6. Auwt
    7. Luka
    8. bakermir - Teacher
    9. Helz
    10. Dark Magician
    11. oliverz144
    12. Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    13. lilypetal
    14. bwcPorscha
    15. Varcron

White = Alive, Color = Dead with Role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

Game will begin Monday 7:00 PM EST. Click here for reference.

__

Links to EoD will be found below:

Link to Night 1
    Link to Night 2

@powerofdeath please update this
    will the color work?
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #1613

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also
    -vote Mizery

Claim
    tbh I'm not sure they're ever going to claim

they had plenty of time and opportunity to do so

or at least I would've claimed by this point if I were mizery
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    tbh I'm not sure they're ever going to claim

they had plenty of time and opportunity to do so

or at least I would've claimed by this point if I were mizery
    Well, she's gone, and I don't think whatever she says will change much at this point...

I'm a tree-hugger, minus the hugging part. Citizen with enhanced suicide ability XD

20. ISO #1620

i wanted to type a photo but i will paste it out
    mm
    mizery
    martin
    scumbot
    luka
    porscha

biggest poe for today
    What is Martin doing in there
    (and me )

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

I hate to say it but I think I'm fine with MM being in the PoE.

Their fixation on Lily + how they interacted with me with a townread instead of any substantiative discussion earlier is really bothering me, and the fact that they claimed a Sapling(?) role has me worried.

There's a chance they're evil teacher. I'd have some difficulty in seeing them as BH or mafia though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1624

yeah we literally are left with
    scumbot porscha mizery
    guess we push mizery, i think i voted her allready?

DEAR EVIL TEACHER
    KILL OLIVER AND SOMEBODY OF PORSCHA/SCUMBOT TONIGHT AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING
    OTHERWISE THE MAFIA WILL KILL YOU

I REPEAT: OTHERWISE THE MAFIA WILL KILL YOU!!!
    Praise the Lord!

25. ISO #1625

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I hate to say it but I think I'm fine with MM being in the PoE.

Their fixation on Lily + how they interacted with me with a townread instead of any substantiative discussion earlier is really bothering me, and the fact that they claimed a Sapling(?) role has me worried.

There's a chance they're evil teacher. I'd have some difficulty in seeing them as BH or mafia though.
    yeah
    Praise the Lord!

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

I loose an ability that would be absolutely critical in a 3p lylo or potentially very useful in many others.

Your town. You do not need mechanical confirmation. Your vote power is worth much more than you being confirmed and nobody is pushing you. I’m flat out not going to marry you for those reasons. And I will also say there are specific interactions I’m keeping in mind that can only occur if I still have this ability.
    I really don’t think you understand yet then from what you just said to me.

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

yeah hihihi hahaha im soooo oooo totally scum
    I have infact been town reading you the entire game but I mean, even if you guys (wrongly) think I'm scum there are still 4 scum, not counting Cape, do you honestly think they are going to town read me?

47. ISO #1647

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Why is me not town reading scum, scummy?
    I'm just drumming stuff up.

But tldr there's a rough town-core of sorts (give or take 1 depending on who you ask -- these are the most common names I see) with Helz / Me / Luka / Hou Hou / Oli and we've figured there's only two towns left to find (only 7 are alive in the game) and so we've made PoEs out of the rest of the game.

If we figure out who's town then we can just annihilate the rest. Easier than just figuring out if someone's specifically mafia or evil teacher or whatever.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    what does evil teacher do?
    picks 2 people at night, if they are opposite alignments, kill both

we are thinking leaving oliver and cape for the evil teacher, that way oliver can use his vengeful shot

maximixing our kp

that's my understanding of the current situation