Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2238
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    So from where I am standing there are 7 living town.

[snip]

That leaves 3 town left with 5 scum in a PoE of

MM
    Mizery
    MartinGG
    Scumbot
    Oliverz
    Lilypetal
    Porscha
    Honestly if there are so few town in PoE, and that I am a part of that PoE, I don't see why I shouldn't claim tbh. Ideally the claim makes a case as to why I'm strongly town (beyond not-mafia) and, if it doesn't, at least I will know ahead-of-time that I will need to invest more of myself into the game so people have a clearer look at me and/or let me know who will still have doubts on me.

Previously I was reluctant to claim became I just thought doing that was (intentionally vague) bad, but with the thought process you go through here it has provided a fresh new perspective on / reframing of the game.

Only potential counter-argument I have is that I am a bit clueless as to why you have such a strong read on Luka. I don't really scum read them, but I don't have any strong town-reads of them either I think. Like their last mention of me (below) was cleverly nuanced imo but also maybe something a person with TMI would be more likely to notice and furthermore be able to articulate. I'm not sure. I just have some doubts in the back of my head and if you could share your reasons that would be greatly appreciated. Regardless if you do or don't share though, I'm thinking that me claiming is probably among the best moves I can do here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    This is townie, by the way. Wolf would have asked to be checked as WIFOM yesterday or said something like that, doing it in hindsight is townie.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Huo Huo and Mr Tail (3): Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, bwcPorscha
    oliverz144 (3): bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, Helz
    bakermir (4): oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Marshmallow Marshall (1): Auwt
    Cape90 (1): Lilypetal
    Skip Day (3): Luka; Dark Magician; Varcron
    crazy ass preflipping
    can we trust this guy?!?!?
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #1362

Myself and Huo are easy green. I have Luka as solid not Mafia (and am honestly focused on team scum first) and Dark Magician as Town. That leaves 3 town left with 5 scum in a PoE of

MM
    Mizery
    MartinGG
    Scumbot
    Oliverz
    Lilypetal
    Porscha

Pretty comfortable position although we have a problem sorting. Yesterday lynch was dictated with no lynch result. Today it is dictated again and unless something very lucky happens tommorow I have to be lynched.

So 7v3v1v1
    Cape gone 7v2v1v1
    Me gone 6v2v1v1 with potential 4 kills.

We have an effective sheriff while I live for 1 confirmed check and maybe a Tough Guy or a Soul Mate in play but its not quite so comfortable when you look at the numbers.
    OMG
    you marry cape
    we lynch your ass
    ba dum yeaaaaah
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #1363

Myself and Huo are easy green. I have Luka as solid not Mafia (and am honestly focused on team scum first) and Dark Magician as Town. That leaves 3 town left with 5 scum in a PoE of

MM
    Mizery
    MartinGG
    Scumbot
    Oliverz
    Lilypetal
    Porscha

Pretty comfortable position although we have a problem sorting. Yesterday lynch was dictated with no lynch result. Today it is dictated again and unless something very lucky happens tommorow I have to be lynched.

So 7v3v1v1
    Cape gone 7v2v1v1
    Me gone 6v2v1v1 with potential 4 kills.

We have an effective sheriff while I live for 1 confirmed check and maybe a Tough Guy or a Soul Mate in play but its not quite so comfortable when you look at the numbers.
    tell me
    is a 2v 1 kill good for town?
    like 2 townies die and 1 scummy?
    Praise the Lord!

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

I had the intention of spending more time but my buddy got his car stolen the other day and they just found all his stuff dumped on the side of a road. Gotta run to take care of that and I am running a volunteer crew at the American legion for a construction project. Will follow through with more when I get back but I very much would like to see all players take a stance on all other players. Especially those in my PoE who have not done so yet.
    oh man that sucks
    I wish the best for your buddy
    and great volunteer work

ywah i will do that
    Praise the Lord!

16. ISO #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Helz and @MartinGG99 (pinging you two because you're my two top towns + are good at analyzing), are you seeing what I am here, or am I tunneling?
    Firstly, I must address an egregious and entirely unjustifiable offense.

The link to an ISO is not the search results page, its the button that triggers the search right before sending you to the page (which is very frequently the link that is used to generate the search results). So its actually here https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...rder=ascending

Secondly, this sort of comparison has me worried about potentially misreading off of varying levels of engagement (we all -- or I think we all -- tend to vary) from game to game either because mood or just life or even simply because its a game on a community you've never played before / / don't plan to play often in. That said though, I'm inclined to agree based on a post Lily made earlier about being content (see quote below), and then looking at their (of the MU game) D4 posts including this first one and this second one which were made at different points of the day phase and they had made 55-some posts for that day phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    im not too worried about that right now at least, i caught a wolf early and im p content to just let this day end and then see flips
    Its not perfect, the context of that game was different. From what I could tell D4 they felt like they were in a losing position and so I can imagine for some being a critical difference as compared to winning. Still though, both are potential situations where one's engagement may drop. Helz is probably much better at weighing in on this than I am, I might be good but I think part of my skill comes from relying on meta of others and not having to meta-dive to know of said meta lol. Like I hardly know lily, or maybe not know lily at all (I think I've seen a few different lily-esque names, all different people I THINK).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1367

Oh and I forgot to add

I checked the vote history for that game and Lily received at most 1 voter at any single point for the whole game, and they lived till night 6. So I wouldn't recommend reading into it if the game is going to transition towards chopping Lilly, as the pressure will increase and make said meta more unreliable (not to mention just bringing it up makes them more self aware). Maybe there were points in that game they did receive implicit pressure, but I didn't want to spend the time to read every post.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1368

Good morning : )

A few thoughts before I catch up

Both Judge and Pacifist are likely not in play given nothing happened centered around yesterdays no-lynch.

Varcron flipping Ghost is very useful. We now have an extremely powerful neutral with an aligned win-con in play. @Varcron Work with town and we will do everything in our power to help your wincon.

Evil Teacher appears likely given no Corruptor glich kill D2 and either of those kills being a Werewolf is very very unlikely. This either means Mafia has failed to kill at all or (more likely) that the Evil Teacher self targeted this time to hit Auwt and Mafia killed Varacron. This would be excellent given it puts the Ghost all the way up the mafias ass for the rest of the game : )

@powerofdeath
    Can ghost influence or prevent mafia factional kills in any way?

I would say its more likely than not that the mafia knows who the Evil teacher is and/or who our Fancy Lady is. I would like to open a door to the Mafia to out the Evil Teacher through Cape given they can only specifically kill unaligned players. Its a role that is very specifically a threat to your team and its in both of our interests to eliminate it.

So potential non-towns of:

Evil Teacher
    Bounty Hunter
    Ghost

Evil Flower Child
    Unknown Mafia
    Unknown Mafia

This means we are at 3v1v1v7 + a powerful dead neutral utility that is now town aligned.

Cape is the days lynch obviously
    -vote Cape90

Spoiler : Auwt read list :

I feel this is useful. I will also say Luka has been consistently one of my town (or very specifically not mafia aligned) reads this game.

Anyways.. Catching up and such.
    Only if mafia happen to send the influenced player to perform the kill.

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

My brain is trying to shut down because I didn't get to sleep very well (more like not at all and my sleep is very screwed) earlier, but I did manage do one re-evaluation at least. It was on Porscha, because I hadn't seriously evaluated them recently as well as the Helz framing of things with PoE suggesting rather high chance of scum in that group (which included Porscha).

I got Oli, Lily (honestly just need to expand all the thoughts I have about them tbh so I can sort myself out on them more confidently), and scumbot on my list of evaluations I'll make when I return with much more brain energy. May swap out for others if I think its necessary, but otherwise unsure if I can add more onto my to-do list before EoD3 because I have IRL stuff to make progress on for Wednesday.

Re-evaluated Porscha. To avoid confirmation bias, I tried to see if I could argue them as not-mafia with reasons I hadn't really used before. I came across this quote (below) that seemed rather unlikely to be w/w given how free-flowing the thought was and additionally Porscha's response seemed to be ignorant of the situation with Huo Huo. Like, if Mizery is mafia here, then Porscha just isn't mafia or this was a rather irresponsible post to make without checking out the mech or whatever that's going on which your teammate is actively discussing in the thread. With mafia out of the way, there's only possibility for Bounty Hunter and Evil Teacher. On both accounts, I find it hard to believe either would actively seek to engage with Baker and then have this sort of free-flowing yet internally debating line of thought here. Some of the lines, in particular the 2nd to last one, feel like they just wouldn't come from a neutral that could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    oli town sure, I thought so yesterday wich is why I voted bake over him but im not sure why you would assume that huo is town
    if huo is a wolf then i feel like MM is likely a wolf with him based on how things played out, which is something especially i thought that you had thought too (based on your first post this cycle).
    the problem with this is that means that the other wolves should have been placed so that huo huo wouldn't die, and i don't see how they would have been. Maybe a wolf on oli with huo huo ready to jump if neccesary

Like, maybe martin /could/ have been the third wolf there and his vote and retraction on bakermir and then vote on huo huo was more distancing but i'm kinda intoxicated right now and probably shouldn't be thinking too hard on this
    I kinda like dis idea of a world where huohuo and mm are w/w cuz it aligns with my thoughts on them individually but my thoughts are flimsy rn
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    MM. I honestly think you are letting your bias get to you.
    People can post and do stuff however the fuck they want to even if it’s not to your or someone else’s satisfaction.
    However Lily did suspect Cape early on so you can’t say they are against town when they have been nothing but right so far.

IMO your pro town if your right and anti town if your wrong.
    That’s how I see FM Games.
    So that’s why if I ever be wrong I Re-Eval to make sure I’m right.
    I’ve been in so many FM games now I’ve gotten the hang of reading others alignments.

I even told you all yesterday Cape was odd and I was right so.
    lily + dm scum ?!?!
    Praise the Lord!

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're right, meta would be cool. Aaaand I just realized we have ze power ov ze interwebs! https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...rchid=19096118 that's Lily's ISO in a recent town game (in which Baker was lol).

Is it just me or is this ISO in the same style, but more "rich"? Like, there is this post (link) that's reminiscent of her post against Cape, but it's more detailed: it shows analysis of the player she accuses, there's worldbuilding, etc. Compare it with the only substantial post she has made this game.

vs

The former is analysis, whereas the latter is point-out-y. It lacks the worldbuilding and the obvious solviness of the former.

Also look at this other post from the same game: "so explain why! come on now it's not that hard" --> it's super short but it shows EAGERNESS TO SOLVE. And that was post #321 of that game, during early D1. There is NONE of that from her in our game. She literally went "Oh so I was right, Cape got red checked, yaaayyy" and that's it (if you compare this with her push on Zenon in that other game, she actively argues with people who disagree with her case).

@Helz and @MartinGG99 (pinging you two because you're my two top towns + are good at analyzing), are you seeing what I am here, or am I tunneling?
    oh wow the GLOW effect we all used to do
    yeah now with that
    lily has to be scum haha
    Praise the Lord!

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I still think that huo could be the evil teacher even though that requires their other check on D1 to also be a wolf otherwise cape would be dead.

This does imply strongly that Oli is a wolf with cape and that cape voted there to save oli. If his responses haven't been enough for you.

Also think that lilypetal is more likely a wolf based on their positioning on D1.

tf you sayin??
    Praise the Lord!

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

If Hau is an Evil Teacher then Mizery confirmed themselves as mafia.

Here is why:
    No towns mindset would have called out Hau as Evil Teacher with the thought of Cape not being mafia.
    Mizery treated it as if it somehow could make Cape Town. Or at least give them a reason to not vote Cape.
    When in reality they probably figured out Hau was Evil Teacher via mafia role or something.

Again, Mizery doesn’t realize this but not only are they already very likely to be mafia, (for me they are for sure mafia) but if Hau flips Evil Teacher it confirms Mizery as Mafia.
    yeah no zenon
    Praise the Lord!

41. ISO #1391

Hold on you might have a point.

“Bride - During the day, you may give a proposal to another player. If they accept the proposal, you both see each others role and become lover. When one of you die, the other die. This will not affect either of your win conditions. If they deny the proposal, the target will be publicly revealed as someone who denied the proposal. They have 24 hours to accept the proposal.”

If your town then prove me wrong.
    Request Helz to make you IC.
    As I think you are Mafia Parrot and Oliver is Mafia Vengeful.
    you are the worst player in this lobby.
    Praise the Lord!

42. ISO #1392

Hold on you might have a point.

“Bride - During the day, you may give a proposal to another player. If they accept the proposal, you both see each others role and become lover. When one of you die, the other die. This will not affect either of your win conditions. If they deny the proposal, the target will be publicly revealed as someone who denied the proposal. They have 24 hours to accept the proposal.”

If your town then prove me wrong.
    Request Helz to make you IC.
    As I think you are Mafia Parrot and Oliver is Mafia Vengeful.
    like yeahdh no fuck it
    i dont want to play anymore
    Praise the Lord!

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Oliver and Mizery are either acting dumb or are dumb

-Mr Tail
    I EDITED OUT my rudeness and am ready to be modkilled for this.

you are dumb. no offense. but im speaking the obvious.

-me
    not some strange ass body part or multiple people disorder, me. I wrote this.

Please do not edit posts, oliverz144 was warned for this. Do it again will result in a modkill. (white text was edited out, I put the original post back in) Also I would like to remind people to remember that this is a game and you shouldn't take it too far. If you have any issues with anything, please talk with me on discord and I'll discuss it out with you. -powerofdeath
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 28th, 2023 at 04:21 PM. Reason: i posted in the heat of emotions.
    Praise the Lord!