Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2238
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    lol you put luka above huo? xd xd xd xd xd xd
    Right now I do not have the confirmation that Huo is confirmed.
    Maybe you do ? In which case...
    TMI ?

And yes I believe Luka made an excellent D1, most of the points we brought up were on similar concerns, with very similar point of view, which imo grants much more town credits than anything that happened during the whole D1 (Helz aside).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

[QUOTE=Helz;995107]Looks like you were just listing names and writing random stuff about them to me while appearing to hunt.[QUOTE]

Also, like, did it ever occur to you that maybe I was focused on getting stuff down due to IRL + day phase time constraints? If I wanted a full and more-in-depth reads list I would've spent more than 20 minutes, but at that point I would've probably just started my evaluations of the people I've mentioned I was going to evaluate.

Besides, I would appreciate this perspective of my overall general behavior being substantiated (if it can be substantiated) outside of my singular reads list post so that I may engage with it more comprehensively if necessary.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Let me frame it this way:

If you want me to forcefully resolve myself, I can do that. But I'd rather not unless you prefer I be the one doing it instead of having me checked or whatever about my towniness.
    Ignore what I said. Even as bad as I am I should have picked up on that joke
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #1156

Oog but I legit have a thing where I take what’s said based on words and have trouble not taking things literally. That’s nothing on your play. It’s my tism.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    The scenario that i could be mafia using a failed night kill on cape90 to frame a teacher read on cape is possible

But it never crossed my mind for obvious reasons

So not being at 100% is fair
    yeah... not at 100% one thing. I get that. but to townread luka so strongly over a likely mech is ... a choice

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Oog but I legit have a thing where I take what’s said based on words and have trouble not taking things literally. That’s nothing on your play. It’s my tism.
    Nah its fine I get it.

I don't have the same issues but I have autism as well and know the challenges of it are real, regardless of how "obvious" things might be. I used to have issues that took me many years to adjust enough so they were fixed, and others can't really be adjusted much.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Today a oworker said "you look like me in my I'd picture"

And I literally asked them 3 times what they meant because I don't look like them at all and couldn't comprehend what they meant

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

Night 2 has begun!

Night 2 end on Monday, 7:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Night 2 end.

Please submit your night actions at least 60 minutes before the deadline, all actions will be locked 60 minutes before the deadline.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:
    1. Marshmallow Marshall
    2. Mizery
    3. Cape90
    4. MartinGG99
    5. Scumbot5679
    6. Auwt
    7. Luka
    8. bakermir - Teacher
    9. Helz
    10. Dark Magician
    11. oliverz144
    12. Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    13. lilypetal
    14. bwcPorscha
    15. Varcron

White = Alive, Color = Dead with Role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

21. ISO #1171

Auwt was found dead last night. Their role was:

Spoiler : Role Card :
    Door Salesman - Visit a player each night. If they die that night you gain 1 extra vote permanently. You can stack infinity.

Varcron was found dead last night. Their role was:

Spoiler : Role Card :
    Ghost - You must die by any means or forms. Once killed, you must see your killer's faction lose. When you are killed, you may haunt a player during the day to learn their alignment and role. You will have 100% complete control over their actions/role card until the start of following day. Target will not know they were haunted until the start of the following day. Being lynched will always result in wanting to see Town's faction lose. In an event of multiple killers, it will go in order of: Town > Mafia > Evil Teacher > Werewolf.

22. ISO #1172

Day 3 has begun!

Day 3 end on Wednesday, 7:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 3 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:
    1. Marshmallow Marshall
    2. Mizery
    3. Cape90
    4. MartinGG99
    5. Scumbot5679
    6. Auwt - Door Salesman
    7. Luka
    8. bakermir - Teacher
    9. Helz
    10. Dark Magician
    11. oliverz144
    12. Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    13. lilypetal
    14. bwcPorscha
    15. Varcron - Ghost

White = Alive, Color = Dead with Role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

Varcron randing the ghost role is hillarious

looking at the role list though the only way mafia or town can cause an extra kill (outside of not-easily-controlled conditionals) is through vengefuls and bride

meaning we have a neutral killer on the loose, likely evil teacher seeing Auwt could talk and vote yesterday
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    We all knew (well me) knew Varacron was scum but a ghost guess seems far fetched so occams just says evil teacher
    what makes you think auwt was the night kill

(I'm assuming its not just because you thought Varcron was scum)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

if a wolf guesses someone's role they get eaten. To suggest that a wolf guessed that Varcron was a ghost seems outthere to me. Its much more simple that think that an evil teacher visited varcron. + huo is outright claiming they did so...
    And you think i would claim i visited varcron as evil teacher

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

it just makes it WIFOM. It happens all the time. + I'm just excited that maybe I was right after all.
    You are wrong dog

Go bark somewhere else

Plus you are ignoring the fact that cape is lolcatting and that if was evil teacher he would be death

-Mr Tail

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Honestly, I was half-hopeful that Huo Huo would check me last night.

That way people wouldn't keep pressuring me, like Helz sorta was just out of nowhere at EoD2.

That said though, Huo Huo did say they changed their minds on n1 a lot before catching Cape or whatever. So I'm inclined to not really read off of that as much, as its plausible they did the same for n2.

Also, re-reading the evil teacher role, most likely ways evil neut did their kill (or only way, needs alignment difference) is this:

Killer + Auwt (kills Auwt)
    Auwt + Varcron (kills both)
    Helz + Varcron (kills both but Helz is saved by BH)

I don't think this is actually helpful, but its helpful for me to write it all down like that so I can try to understand the possible perspectives of the killer for future reference.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"