S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...which doesn't mean refusing to see things in other people's perspective and instead choosing to say they "refuse to lynch scum" as if they agreed with you is productive in any way.
    Much like discussing this, though, so I won't linger

On another note: Luka, I see your post about scumreading Mizery and I'm not sure I see what you're seeing. Gameplay-related posts are legion in what Mizery is making RIGHT NOW xD. As for game theory disagreements, they are NAI
    But my game theory is correct so it isnt NAI
    My point is most of there content is just a nothing burger. I havent read anything form D2 but it feels as though trying to impact thread without impacting it.

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    It does, but so does the mafia kill - and there was no kill. This means that BH wasn't the reason he didn't die tonight if the OoO was followed correctly, and that there was a town protective on Helz as well.
    Maybe scum didn't risk wasting their kill on Helz and hit the bounty hunter or some other potentially night immune guy apparently no, I just read the setup again and that basically doesn't exist outside of neutral killers, which don't seem to exist. Actually, yeah, it makes much more sense to assume Helz was attacked and protected (town Night Watchman or neutral Monk) than it does to assume scum went for someone else, even though that would've been optimal for scum imo lol (kinda obvious that he'd be guarded if a guard did exist).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Maybe scum didn't risk wasting their kill on Helz and hit the bounty hunter or some other potentially night immune guy apparently no, I just read the setup again and that basically doesn't exist outside of neutral killers, which don't seem to exist. Actually, yeah, it makes much more sense to assume Helz was attacked and protected (town Night Watchman or neutral Monk) than it does to assume scum went for someone else, even though that would've been optimal for scum imo lol (kinda obvious that he'd be guarded if a guard did exist).
    BH isn't immune until day three of helz being alive,

which is why i started the cycle saying "we gotta either find the BH in the next two days or prepare to kill helz on d4"

12. ISO #512

MM
    Townie. There entrance thread was good, trying to have fun and not worrying about how they're perceived. Paranoid about a pocket, questioning why they're good, genuinly contributing and interested in thread state. Doing genuine analysis on slots rather than making snap reads fabricated, I think its clear they honestly think what they think. I could give specific examples of posts but there ISO kind of speaks for itself from my point of view, Being wary of VC, encouraging people not to skip votes, comes off as super genuine. This isn't a super deep analysis of all of there posts but its good enough that I'll give the slot a Town Read

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    But my game theory is correct so it isnt NAI
    this is how fanaticism begins

My point is most of there content is just a nothing burger. I havent read anything form D2 but it feels as though trying to impact thread without impacting it.
    The irony of you calling an active and solvy player a nothing burger generator is strong XD

It's fine if you're playing something else right now and can't IMMEDIATLY solve the game, but I'd appreciate if you did over the course of the day, because for now, if I had a button to press that would kill you for free, I would press it
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #515

The irony of you calling an active and solvy player a nothing burger generator is strong XD

It's fine if you're playing something else right now and can't IMMEDIATLY solve the game, but I'd appreciate if you did over the course of the day, because for now, if I had a button to press that would kill you for free, I would press it
    he's >rand v for simply not voting at all yesterday

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

ok and im in the middle of getting drunk like who cares
    I'm in the middle of BREATHING okay, cut me some slack!

BH isn't immune until day three of helz being alive,

which is why i started the cycle saying "we gotta either find the BH in the next two days or prepare to kill helz on d4"
    Yes.
    I don't see where this leads us at all, though. It's kinda just a fact.

The Earth is round.
    Water is wet.
    Garrus is the best ME1 squadmate.

18. ISO #518

You're right, I'm low posting. Despite that, I'm not making an effort to appear as though I'm solving, which is what I'm accusing him of. I'm not accusing him of low posting, I'm accusing him of high postinga nd not doing anything with those posts.

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (3): Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, bwcPorscha
    oliverz144 (3): bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, Helz
    bakermir (4): oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Marshmallow Marshall (1): Auwt
    Cape90 (1): Lilypetal
    Skip Day (3): Luka; Dark Magician; Varcron

Bakermir was lynched.

Their role:

Spoiler : “Role Card” :
    Teacher - Choose 2 players at night. Learn if their alignments match or not. (Mafia/Town/neutral). Cannot target self.

ok luka

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

I'm in the middle of BREATHING okay, cut me some slack!

Yes.
    I don't see where this leads us at all, though. It's kinda just a fact.

The Earth is round.
    Water is wet.
    Garrus is the best ME1 squadmate.
    because you were saying "unless scum targeted BH" when that's not a valid option to begin with

23. ISO #523

Either host didnt see it or I used incorrect formatting
    This si my first time on this forum, but I made it very clear whom I intended to vote and to my knwoledge made it clear that I voted them
    Yeah and regardless it wasn't a valid vote, and if you were a wolf I'd definitely expect the wolf team to try and get you to vote correctly

but like also i'm not going to argue your alignment with you if you're trying to tell me i'm wrong then ok i'm wrong you're a wolf

24. ISO #524

Yeah and regardless it wasn't a valid vote, and if you were a wolf I'd definitely expect the wolf team to try and get you to vote correctly

but like also i'm not going to argue your alignment with you if you're trying to tell me i'm wrong then ok i'm wrong you're a wolf
    Oh no please call me town all you like I relish being called town
    Its like medicine to heal my wounded heart

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    hey Miz, I have a question...if you even remember the answer. Were you scumreading Helz last game and you were just waiting on me to "be townie" or were you just really undecided?
    I thought you were like 99% townie based off early stuff (that i quoted and you can find probably) but i don't trust a single thing i think

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

Lily
    Few posts that ping me. Commenting on Mizery's ISO / Posts as scummy which I agree with, the comment on Cape kind of shows well thought out logic. At the very least they're thinking of the post and breaking it up, as opposed to grouping it together and calling it "townie", which shows townie thought. Town leaning me >.< very biased on that matter obviously. There posts aren't really akward, and even though they're low posting they don't seem to have an agenda at the very least. Granted, half of this could be conf bias since my gut tells me there town. You always listen to your gut. Town Lean

33. ISO #533

It's [vote]player's exact name[/vote]
    The vote gets automatically counted by the bot and appears in the Vote Count thingy on the top of each page. It also counts in the WIP vote history feature.
    Cape is effort cleared + I agree with the logic
    Auwt had a mm with me on the reveal so >.< townie
    but also luka definitely should have seen MM's post at him

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Bro it’s post 1 what
    /vote garçon
    /vote varcon
    It's [vote]player's exact name[/vote]
    The vote gets automatically counted by the bot and appears in the Vote Count thingy on the top of each page. It also counts in the WIP vote history feature.
    this is the sequence of posts

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548