S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2238
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    anyways yall should look at DM because he claimed to know he was attacked N1 when you arent alerted, and also claimed he was protected by his tree when it doesn 't work like that

Martin or Luka should say if they protected him on N1 because if not he's a wolf, and if martin claims then he's a wolf
    If I did protect him, I would have died. It's also why I claimed TG, wolves shouldn't attack me if they know what's good for them.

2. ISO #2152

I don't even know what other wolf roles would exist but i doubt soul mate among all village roles the most

still think that Oli has big wolf equity and legit don't see why people are townreading him because his reactions to everything around cape was horrendous and that doesn't get negated by "he's pure and look at his energy" because energy means nothing when you have shit progressions and posts and interactions
    With all due respect, you're blatnetly incorrect here. His emotions read 10000% genuine. I do not see him being wolf ever, he felt frustrated at thread in its purist form.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

It's preety difficult to lose this. Thinking of a worse-case scenario, assuming nothing special like vengeful:

t
    t
    t
    t
    t
    t

m
    m

n

Votes off town. Nks, with ghost in control and mafia killing, at most 2 towns and 1 mafia

t
    t
    t

m

n

At this point we should know who the mafia is, and if not, we vote off the town in a 1v1. Ghost is used then to either not-target or self-target and the last mafia.

After that, we have 2 town left and vote off Mizery. So really if we assume all of that then practical way we can only lose is if Varcron misplays the Evil Teacher control or if we all mess up and Evil Vengeful exists.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Okay so I think I got this down into one post.

this makes sense actually, as otherwise it'd be very likely one of Martin/Luka/Helz/Huo would've died

therefore one of us must be town, or both, we just don't know that yet

Therefore, if there are no red flips in Oliver/Scumbot, the only realistically possible team is MM/Huo -- supposedly Mizery, the evil teacher, tried killing MM/Huo on n1 and since it didn't happen they're the same alignment.

If there is a red flip, that clears MM. This narrows things down to

Luka/red flip
    Martin/red flip
    DM/red flip

With that knowledge, we can figure out exactly which by doing the following:

The evil teacher will detect if I am mafia -- we already know MM is town if there is a red flip from lynching Oli/Scumbot -- and if I am indeed mafia I get one too many stab wounds alongside MM.

The teacher check on MM + Luka will tell us if they're the same or not. If they're not, Luka is just outed since we know MM is town from the hypothetical red flip.

In the event that neither MM or I die, and Luka is revealed to be the same as MM, we can conclude that every one of us is town.

Which then reveals the final and only possibility:

DM/red flip

Since ghost is town-siding and controls evil teacher, only way to fuck with this plan is either not following the plan, Mizery lying to us (I doubt it), or the mafia NK. That is why by protecting Helz (as in, both me AND luka) we can ensure Helz lives through the next day to force a bride and instantly solve the game (or get extremely close to, I didn't math every possibility).
    Thanks for the very clear summary, it's very much appreciated xD. I hate reading through mech stuff to make sense out of it

Also, this plan seems good, assuming Mizery isn't scum, but that's unlikely enough imo. If she is indeed scum, Varcron will know what she said is bs and will be able to attack her with the real evil teacher anyway.

I don't think there's anything missing here. But umm... is there anything left to actually do at this point lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #2172

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Wisp
    Quit insulting Wisp, he's nice
    no DM i dont forgive you for your playstyle this game lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #2173

honestly idek how im alive today
    if we already have 2 neuts dead there is no evil teacher coz there is bounty hunter? so why did we have 2 deaths every night so far?
    @oliverz144 I had the same brain bug lol. Wild Card can act as any role, so it acted as bounty hunter to make us believe it existed, basically. There's no BH, and there is an evil teacher, who is very likely to be Mizery (who is controlled by pro-town ghost).

Also, I think scumbot is more likely scum than you, you're kinda towny so
    -vote scumbot5679

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    For our trees in this town please stop becoming trees. Hold your vote power. It’s what we need right now
    You don't accept me as I am!

(but yes obviously lol)

27. ISO #2177

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @oliverz144 I had the same brain bug lol. Wild Card can act as any role, so it acted as bounty hunter to make us believe it existed, basically. There's no BH, and there is an evil teacher, who is very likely to be Mizery (who is controlled by pro-town ghost).

Also, I think scumbot is more likely scum than you, you're kinda towny so
    -vote scumbot5679
    oh ok
    yeah scumbot pocketed me guya over the course of the game, i always noticwd this
    he was there when i was pushed the strongest
    ut was cozy and warm
    now i will burn it
    arghhhhhh
    -vote scumbot5679

heard you got conf towned??
    Praise the Lord!

28. ISO #2178

oh ok
    yeah scumbot pocketed me guya over the course of the game, i always noticwd this
    he was there when i was pushed the strongest
    ut was cozy and warm
    now i will burn it
    arghhhhhh
    -vote scumbot5679

heard you got conf towned??
    I got evil-teacher'd with Huo, according to Mizery, and we're alive, so Huo and I are aligned

Actually, just read Martin's summary lol, it's clear

29. ISO #2179

I'd rather he used that on Martin or oli. Because it's really just martin/oli likely, but possible luka/oli hoenstly which would explain the lack of any kills.
    yeah go and f
    im a such a bad player that my team is winning and you got caught by a read sod2 xD haha
    meanwhile i never even got checked and never will
    hahahaha go and take a walk
    Praise the Lord!

30. ISO #2180

yeah go and f
    im a such a bad player that my team is winning and you got caught by a read sod2 xD haha
    meanwhile i never even got checked and never will
    hahahaha go and take a walk
    Mizery is in a pretty.... miserable situation rn, and she didn't exactly play into it, so no need to be rude lol. She's not even aligned with anyone else

31. ISO #2181

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I got evil-teacher'd with Huo, according to Mizery, and we're alive, so Huo and I are aligned

Actually, just read Martin's summary lol, it's clear
    yeah i will read chronological
    just a question tho.
    (if) since all kills every night have beem done by mizery
    how can she not kill when you two huo and mm had the same alignment? every night miz was killing, no time to find two samies.... amirit?
    Praise the Lord!

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

It CANT be MM and anyone other than Huo

if ur not gonna listen to me on that then fine, but you can see i didn't kill anyone N1 and it was because i checked between MM and Huo
    oh tru there is no kill n1
    lol i found my answer to a question rn in a post while readin up haha
    Praise the Lord!

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Oh i have an idea, we could lynch oliver, if he is true town vengeful he kills martin

And we go from there on targets for me and evil teacher

If he is scum vengeful well shit i probably die

Tbh only reason i thought oliver could be wolf when he claimed vengeful was that he wanted to be brided instead of mizery iirc
    oh yeah
    we had a plan.i was gonna die
    im still alive since 2 phases
    Praise the Lord!

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

I've been thinking, what's the mafia plan here?

and a few scenarios came to mind

Mizery could be lying about being evil teacher, giving us a bunch of fake input, ergo, if they kill me you guys think MM is town for sure, so remember this if Mizery turns out to not be evil teacher

the only one that knows for sure if they controlled evil teacher!mizery is the ghost, that can't comunicate with us

other thing is that they are banking on getting helz to bride a town, and kill with vengeful?

hide the evil teacher for today?

other than that I think they are done-so

summary mizery could be roleswapping with scumbot eh @Varcron in case you didn't hit the evil teacher, consider this

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Okay so I think I got this down into one post.

this makes sense actually, as otherwise it'd be very likely one of Martin/Luka/Helz/Huo would've died

therefore one of us must be town, or both, we just don't know that yet

Therefore, if there are no red flips in Oliver/Scumbot, the only realistically possible team is MM/Huo -- supposedly Mizery, the evil teacher, tried killing MM/Huo on n1 and since it didn't happen they're the same alignment.

If there is a red flip, that clears MM. This narrows things down to

Luka/red flip
    Martin/red flip
    DM/red flip

With that knowledge, we can figure out exactly which by doing the following:

The evil teacher will detect if I am mafia -- we already know MM is town if there is a red flip from lynching Oli/Scumbot -- and if I am indeed mafia I get one too many stab wounds alongside MM.

The teacher check on MM + Luka will tell us if they're the same or not. If they're not, Luka is just outed since we know MM is town from the hypothetical red flip.

In the event that neither MM or I die, and Luka is revealed to be the same as MM, we can conclude that every one of us is town.

Which then reveals the final and only possibility:

DM/red flip

Since ghost is town-siding and controls evil teacher, only way to fuck with this plan is either not following the plan, Mizery lying to us (I doubt it), or the mafia NK. That is why by protecting Helz (as in, both me AND luka) we can ensure Helz lives through the next day to force a bride and instantly solve the game (or get extremely close to, I didn't math every possibility).
    i dont get this
    Praise the Lord!