Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ScarletRaven 1-S2-1-13110512

Account Name: ScarletRaven
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-13110512
    In-Game Name: Emo Chick

Crimes Committed: Racism, slur usage

Summary: This person was racist and dropped tons of slurs throughout the game that was uncalled for. Very toxic towards several players, would recommend WL as they have done this consistently over the past few weeks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: ScarletRaven 1-S2-1-13110512

ID Verification :

ScarletRaven 1-S2-1-13110512 Correct
    (+) BabyRapper 1-S2-1-12784786
    (+) ManicFX 1-S2-1-12975773

Summary

Adding to the report :

I 00:34 BabyRapper ALL -RAPIST OF PUPPIES

And also (ManicFX = MrPickles) :

I 00:43 ManicFx ALL -Pickles, BestFriend
    ManicFX (#9) makes some comment about "billy the rapist" - something he should not be aware with such a fresh account anyway.

ScarletRaven - "Emo Chick" - PARTY HOST - #11

N1:
    Throws a party.
    D2:
    #15 is suspected to be EXE and is therefore put up.
    #15 on the stand claim SHERIFF, saying #5 is MM.
    Innoed 5-4.
    #5 is then instantly put up claiming JAILOR saying #15 is not SHERIFF.
    Innoed 7-4
    #15 goes back on stage, and gets guiltied 10-1, #15 flips SHERIFF.
    From that time, ScarletRaven knows #5 is MM, and askes #5 to vote with him.
    D3:
    ScarletRaven harasses #5's pm, even insulting him at the end.
    #5 is voted off and flips MM.
    N3:
    ScarletRaven is switched by a BD.
    D4:
    #3 reveals as MAYOR.
    #12 is put up, does not claim anything saying he pmed the Mayor.
    He is guiltied and flips DH.
    N4:
    ScarletRaven is attacked by TRIAD, but gets healed by a DOCTOR.
    D5:
    #1 is being put up, and gives up saying he is ENFORCER (INFORMANT).
    #13 inno #1, all others guilty.
    D6:
    #8 is put up, guiltied and flips ENFORCER.
    D7:
    Only 4 known roles alive : DOC (CONFIRMED), MAYOR (CONFIRMED), PH (CONFIRMED), WITCH (CONFIRMED due to Enchantress' death)
    From that onward, #3 goes afk for a bit of time, and then come back to put #13 on the stand.
    #13 flips WITCH.
    Game ends.

Some extract (it does not include everything) :

Spoiler : Partial log :

I 03:58 ScarletRaven ALL lynch this bag of shit. we're lynching you idiot. STFU!
    I 07:23 ScarletRaven ALL -pm 15 get out you fat bitch. exposed.
    I 10:49 ScarletRaven ALL -pm 5 stupid sack of shit i told you to talk to me. now go kys u have no help.
    I 19:40 ScarletRaven ALL nah fuck u 13
    I 19:43 ScarletRaven ALL bitch
    I 20:41 ScarletRaven ALL what a dumb fucking bitch. claims hes not triad then doesnt even defend himself. guilty. bye fat bastard.
    I 21:34 ScarletRaven ALL now u can lick my skunk ass bitch. take that fat bastard. #exposed and defeated.
    I 23:32 ScarletRaven ALL 3 u fucking retard
    I 24:23 ScarletRaven ALL 3 you fucking moron. you better not go away from keyboard again or ill fucking report you. dipshit

Player Offenses

ScarletRaven:

Smurfing (Ban Evasion)
    Griefing (Repeated Insulting)

BabyRapper:

Smurfing (Ban Evasion)
    Other

ManicFX:

Smurfing (Ban Evasion)

Previous Offenses

None on those accounts.

Recommended Action

Permaban for all 3.

Additional Notes

Hat trick.
    Thanks for the report !
    Last edited by Auwt; October 19th, 2023 at 12:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    STOP!

Hammertime.

1-S2-1-13110512
    1-S2-1-12784786
    1-S2-1-12975773
    lmaoooooooo I am appealing this bs. I am not ban avading I've never been reported before. The player that made this report is a liar. I didnt use racism in my speech. I might have got angry but that's about it. It's literally just bs heresay to say that I am "ban avading". like I said, I've literally never been reported for anything before. And I've never gamethrown ever. Did you get that? Ever. Big deal I called him a fat bastard. What's funny is i'll get reported for something I never did, but the guy that makes account after account and ruins games gets off the hook without anything happening to him. I am not "ban avading". In the above comment arrow makes the comment "i wouldn't be suprised if this was an alt" OK. prove it then idiot. you cant just fucking ban me for having a "hunch" this arrow guy is out of line and i think he should be replaced immediately and that i should be unbanned asap.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Zett View Post
    Account Name: ScarletRaven
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-13110512
    In-Game Name: Emo Chick

Crimes Committed: Racism, slur usage

Summary: This person was racist and dropped tons of slurs throughout the game that was uncalled for. Very toxic towards several players, would recommend WL as they have done this consistently over the past few weeks.
    get a life you fat liar

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    ID Verification :

ScarletRaven 1-S2-1-13110512 Correct
    (+) BabyRapper 1-S2-1-12784786
    (+) ManicFX 1-S2-1-12975773

Summary

Adding to the report :

I 00:34 BabyRapper ALL -RAPIST OF PUPPIES

And also (ManicFX = MrPickles) :

ManicFX (#9) makes some comment about "billy the rapist" - something he should not be aware with such a fresh account anyway.

ScarletRaven - "Emo Chick" - PARTY HOST - #11

N1:
    Throws a party.
    D2:
    #15 is suspected to be EXE and is therefore put up.
    #15 on the stand claim SHERIFF, saying #5 is MM.
    Innoed 5-4.
    #5 is then instantly put up claiming JAILOR saying #15 is not SHERIFF.
    Innoed 7-4
    #15 goes back on stage, and gets guiltied 10-1, #15 flips SHERIFF.
    From that time, ScarletRaven knows #5 is MM, and askes #5 to vote with him.
    D3:
    ScarletRaven harasses #5's pm, even insulting him at the end.
    #5 is voted off and flips MM.
    N3:
    ScarletRaven is switched by a BD.
    D4:
    #3 reveals as MAYOR.
    #12 is put up, does not claim anything saying he pmed the Mayor.
    He is guiltied and flips DH.
    N4:
    ScarletRaven is attacked by TRIAD, but gets healed by a DOCTOR.
    D5:
    #1 is being put up, and gives up saying he is ENFORCER (INFORMANT).
    #13 inno #1, all others guilty.
    D6:
    #8 is put up, guiltied and flips ENFORCER.
    D7:
    Only 4 known roles alive : DOC (CONFIRMED), MAYOR (CONFIRMED), PH (CONFIRMED), WITCH (CONFIRMED due to Enchantress' death)
    From that onward, #3 goes afk for a bit of time, and then come back to put #13 on the stand.
    #13 flips WITCH.
    Game ends.

Some extract (it does not include everything) :

Spoiler : Partial log :

I 03:58 ScarletRaven ALL lynch this bag of shit. we're lynching you idiot. STFU!
    I 07:23 ScarletRaven ALL -pm 15 get out you fat bitch. exposed.
    I 10:49 ScarletRaven ALL -pm 5 stupid sack of shit i told you to talk to me. now go kys u have no help.
    I 19:40 ScarletRaven ALL nah fuck u 13
    I 19:43 ScarletRaven ALL bitch
    I 20:41 ScarletRaven ALL what a dumb fucking bitch. claims hes not triad then doesnt even defend himself. guilty. bye fat bastard.
    I 21:34 ScarletRaven ALL now u can lick my skunk ass bitch. take that fat bastard. #exposed and defeated.
    I 23:32 ScarletRaven ALL 3 u fucking retard
    I 24:23 ScarletRaven ALL 3 you fucking moron. you better not go away from keyboard again or ill fucking report you. dipshit

Player Offenses

ScarletRaven:

Smurfing (Ban Evasion)
    Griefing (Repeated Insulting)

BabyRapper:

Smurfing (Ban Evasion)
    Other

ManicFX:

Smurfing (Ban Evasion)

Previous Offenses

None on those accounts.

Recommended Action

Permaban for all 3.

Additional Notes

Hat trick.
    Thanks for the report !
    go watch the replay idiot. I didnt use racism in my speech

8. ISO #8

Lol i change my mind dont appeal it. You can go fuck yourselves especially YOU Arrow. You lost a valuable player of this game and im not coming back. Arrow is a fucking pussy bitch i hope he dies in real life by getting hit by a car. U stupid pussy u better hope i dont find out who u r bcuz i will kill you. Fuck sc2mafia and fuck all of you. You too Auwt u little gaywishing fairy pussy bitch go fucking kill yourself. Dark revenant is a faggotloser. Bye fucktards enjoy pretending your actualy a sonebody on a 16 year old game. What a sad fuckin life lmaoooo. You literally ruined your fanbase by banning all the good players. So deal with that milk toast ma. You fuckin little coward go kys

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletRaven View Post
    Lol i change my mind dont appeal it. You can go fuck yourselves especially YOU Arrow. You lost a valuable player of this game and im not coming back. Arrow is a fucking pussy bitch i hope he dies in real life by getting hit by a car. U stupid pussy u better hope i dont find out who u r bcuz i will kill you. Fuck sc2mafia and fuck all of you. You too Auwt u little gaywishing fairy pussy bitch go fucking kill yourself. Dark revenant is a faggotloser. Bye fucktards enjoy pretending your actualy a sonebody on a 16 year old game. What a sad fuckin life lmaoooo. You literally ruined your fanbase by banning all the good players. So deal with that milk toast ma. You fuckin little coward go kys

10. ISO #10

Okay, finally found the right thread. Note: I have read the appeals rules listed on this site.

I was banned for an offense called "Ban evasion". I don't even know what offense (if there is one) I was originally banned for. I am ManicFx, Player ID: 1-S2-1-12975773. As far as I know I have never broken any SC2 Mafia rule(s). If you look at my account you will see I have played over 900 SC2 games. Recently, there has been someone impersonating me and some other people who play SC2 Mafia. I am not sure if the person who made this report is the real Scarlet Raven or not, but I do not believe the real Scarlet Raven would report me as, we have played many games together without issue.

Based on the above comments posted here, it seems I have been banned for making some comment about "Billy the Rapist"? There is a player named Baby Rapper. He frequently comes into the lobby and says, "hey guys" "its me" "Billy". Almost every time I have played with him he has named himself, Rapist of puppies, or "rapist of ..." fill in the blank. I may have called him out for being creepy once or twice. But, how is me calling out someone who advertises rape a bad thing, and how is that related to the offense I was banned for (Ban evasion)?

Lastly, the person who made the report didn't even spell my screen name correctly, its ManicFx not ManicFX.

Looking forward to your response,

Manic
    TheSaveMaker
    1-S2-1-12975773

**Edit: I see now it was Zett not Scarlet Raven that made the intial report**
    Last edited by ManicFx; October 20th, 2023 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Clarity

11. ISO #11

Three questions then:

1- Anything to elaborate on that point ?

2- At which moment, or how, exactly did you realize you were banned ?

3- Could you elaborate a bit more on the impersonation part you have been mentionning ?
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Three questions then:

1- Anything to elaborate on that point ?

2- At which moment, or how, exactly did you realize you were banned ?

3- Could you elaborate a bit more on the impersonation part you have been mentionning ?
    elaborate on what you idiot?
    I realized i was banned when i got kicked from the game with a message of (ban avasion)
    I never impersonated anyone no idea what drugs your taking

13. ISO #13

Yeah, I found out I was banned when I went to play a game of Mafia last night. I entered the game as usual but was autokicked immediately after the game began. As far as impersonation goes, recently some person has stolen my name (ManicFx) in SC2. They pretend to be me. There is one notorious thrower named [nincompoop, garnethawk, rusteagle] who could be the person who has impersonated me (but I am not certain). He reveals mafia/triad whenever he is mafia/triad and I warn the lobby when he joins. So, he or someone else may be retaliating against me by using this reporting system. I can't remember who else they impersonated, it may have been Toast or Scarlet Raven. "Pickles. BestFriend" is a name that I use in mafia games occasionally, but even if it was actually me in the game mentioned above, what did I do that warranted a ban?

Manic
    TheSaveMaker
    1-S2-1-12975773
    Last edited by ManicFx; October 21st, 2023 at 11:29 AM. Reason: For Clarity

14. ISO #14

Sorry, I have been a bit slow on the uptake here. It seems that Zett originally reported ScarletRaven, and then, Auwt reviewed the report and recommended that me and BabyRapper be banned as well. The only evidence that I have found against me is the following statement produced by Auwt:

"ManicFX (#9) makes some comment about "billy the rapist" - something he should not be aware with such a fresh account anyway."

Would you tell me what exactly I said about "billy the rapist" that warranted a ban?

Manic
    TheSaveMaker
    1-S2-1-12975773

15. ISO #15

I legitimately believe that you throw games Nincompoop. I do not "bad mouth" anyone. If I am mistaken about you I sincerely apologize. Auwt asked me to elaborate so I did my best to fulfill that request.

Manic
    TheSaveMaker
    1-S2-1-12975773
    Last edited by ManicFx; October 21st, 2023 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Additional Content Added

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by ManicFx View Post
    Yeah, I found out I was banned when I went to play a game of Mafia last night. I entered the game as usual but was autokicked immediately after the game began. As far as impersonation goes, recently some person has stolen my name (ManicFx) in SC2. They pretend to be me. There is one notorious thrower named [nincompoop, garnethawk, rusteagle] who could be the person who has impersonated me (but I am not certain). He reveals mafia/triad whenever he is mafia/triad and I warn the lobby when he joins. So, he or someone else may be retaliating against me by using this reporting system. I can't remember who else they impersonated, it may have been Toast or Scarlet Raven. "Pickles. BestFriend" is a name that I use in mafia games occasionally, but even if it was actually me in the game mentioned above, what did I do that warranted a ban?

Manic
    TheSaveMaker
    1-S2-1-12975773
    Do you mind sharing a replay of that exact game you are referring to ?
    "Yeah, I found out I was banned when I went to play a game of Mafia last night. I entered the game as usual but was autokicked immediately after the game began."
    Last edited by Auwt; October 21st, 2023 at 03:34 PM.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Why would you then join a fake version of Mafia right before so, if I may ask, entitled "No bans" ?
    It just feels very off, timing-wise, should you truly not be aware you were banned.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by ManicFx View Post
    I have no idea whether that Mafia is fake or not. I joined mafia 1.0 no bans AFTER (not before) to find my player ID. After I joined I realized I could not get my player ID there.
    But you said you were not aware of your ban at that time, so you had no reason not to try to find it in the game you have played for month?
    As far as I am aware there are several ways to check your ID, for instance entering an official Maf game, or even checking your folders...
    And since you've played dozens of Mafia games, I'm pretty sure you know it is displayed when entering in-game.
    I won't ask why you were seeking for your ID, which is linked to the official game so it is normal you don't find it elsewhere, but anyway.

21. ISO #21

Are you trolling me? I went looking for my player ID 12 mins after I discovered I was banned. I needed my Player ID to appeal my ban. I had no idea where to find it, so I guessed I could find it in Mafia 1.0 no bans. I was mistaken, but how is that even suspicious? Furthermore I have asked several times for why I was banned in the first place. Why did you recommend me for a ban?
    Last edited by ManicFx; October 21st, 2023 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Clarity

22. ISO #22

I am not totally convinced of everything you have claimed so far, but let it be.
    I'm ready to grant a benefice of a doubt as you seem to come here with good faith.

@Arrow ] if you wanna have a look and weigh in, a ban lifting could be considered imo for ManicFX 1-S2-1-12975773

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

SC ID VERIFICATION
    ScarletRaven: 1-S2-1-13110512 is Correct.
    ManicFx: 1-S2-1-12975773 is Correct.
    Babyrapper: 1-S2-1-12784786 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

ScarletRaven: 1
    ManicFx: 2
    Babyrapper: 3

Adjacent players could be playing in a party.

Previous Offenses:

Nobody's got any.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

ScarletRaven - "Emo Chick" - PARTY HOST - 11
    ScarletRaven gets new role messages.

ManicFx - "Lan Shi." - BUS DRIVER - 9
    ManicFx gets new role messages.

Babyrapper - "R****T OF PUPPIES" - BODYGUARD - 4

Game:

Setup: Babyrapper demands repick after ManicFx offers his own save. HouseXavier has the host and gets his in; appears to be a fairly standard 8/3/3/1.
    Names: Babyrapper chooses a clear ban evasion nickname. ManicFx has some trouble with the naming system.
    Roles: Roles assigned.
    D1: 9 comments that he prefers 8/3/3/1 and insults 12, who is roleplaying Cookie Monster. 1 makes an obscene reference.
    N1: 11 (PARTY HOST) has thrown a PARTY and softclaims having done so. 4 (BODYGUARD) claims he has a lead. 9 swaps himself with 2, then 12, then 13. 4 guards 11. Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 6 (SHERIFF) is dead. 15 hardclaims SHERIFF to have found 5 as MASS MURDERER. 2 counterclaims as ESCORT who RBed 5; largely irrelevant since MASS MURDERER doesn't kill roleblockers and isn't roleblock immune. Several uses of "B***H" here in reference to the WITCH present in the game. 15 is put to trial on suspicion of being an EXECUTIONER. 9 calls for innocent on him. 11 PMs "Fuck you" to 15 and claims TRIAD in a second PM. 15 is released 5-4, with 4 abstaining, 11 convicting, and 9 pardoning. 15 PMs back that 11 is PARTY HOST. 5 is put to trial. On a JAILOR claim, he is pardoned 7-4. (Notably, 11 supports by claiming they were jailed "last night", which was impossible because they spoke in PARTY chat). 2 flips out about the potential miselimination. 11 continues to claim jailed. 9 and 11 vote inno, 4 abstains. 11 leads a second charge on 15, which goes in. 11 charges that he's not SHERIFF while 9 wants to let 5 jail. This time, 15 goes down 10-1. (Abstention from 4, inno from 9, conviction from 11). 11 pipes in his second party. 11 and 15 exchange insult PMs. Flip is SHERIFF. 11 PMs 5 "You owe me, vote with me tomorrow."
    N2: Another party is being held. 2 doesn't understand the way he could've roleblocked 5. 1 counterclaims 11. 9 swaps himself with 3. 4 gets AFK messages repeatedly. Kills: MAFIA.
    D3: 10 (???, cleaned SURVIVOR) is dead. 11 PMs to 5 "I know you're MM, you must vote with me to survive you owe me." 2 claims roleblock on 5 both nights. Seven votes go in on 5, sending him to trial a 4 has a heart attack. 5 claims JAILOR again on the stand and "Confirmed by 11." 11 PMs "If you're jester now tell me so I can abstain." and references a debt again. 4 votes, cancels vote, and quits when he realizes he's slated to die. 5 is voted off the island 8-2, with only 2 and 11 voting innocent. 11 PMs five saying "Go KYS". Flip is MASS MURDERER. Day ends.
    N3: 11 has no parties left and updates LW. 9 updates LW and swaps with 11. 4 dies from a heart attack and leaving. Kills: WITCH (kills ENCHANTRESS in MAGIC DUEL), MAFIA, AFK.
    D4: 14 (ENCHANTRESS), 4 (BODYGUARD), and 2 (ESCORT) are dead. With 8 players alive, there are three TRIAD and a WITCH opposing a MAYOR, DOCTOR, BUS DRIVER, and a chaos agent of a PARTY HOST. 3 reveals as MAYOR as 11 tries to explain why he was PMing 5. 12 is sent to trial after the PM spree, and goes down 7-0 (9 abstains). Flip is DRAGON HEAD.
    N4: 11 updates LW. 9 updates LW and swaps with 1. Kills: MAFIA (prevented by DOCTOR).
    D5: Nobody is dead. Thanks are given to the DOCTOR, and 1 is sent to trial by the MAYOR and 11. 1 hardclaims DIVA turned ENFORCER, and goes down 7-1. Flip is ENFORCER.
    N5: 11 updates LW. 9 swaps himself with 3, which is a good call, because that's who the MAFIA went to kill. Kills: MAFIA.
    D6: 9 is dead. 13 asks to be voted up. 8 is sent up instead by 3 and 11. 8 goes down 5-1 on essentially no claim. Flip is ENFORCER (formerly INCENSE MASTER).
    N6: 11 updates LW. No kills, as only a WITCH remains as scum and no remaining roles have kill power.
    D7: Nobody is dead. 11 drops a slur a few times, and is called on it by 13. 13 is put to trial once the MAYOR un-AFKs. He goes down 5-0 on no defense and a sporting concession, and flips WITCH. Town wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
    No, town won despite some serious best efforts by 11.

Player Offenses:

ScarletRaven: Chaos agent trolling, slur usage
    ManicFx: I don't see anything. His only reference to "billy the r****t" comes after someone has chosen a name with the word in it, so I'm going to overturn this one.
    Babyrapper: This guy is DEFINITELY evading a ban.

Recommended Actions:

ScarletRaven: 3x WL
    ManicFx: Overturned.
    Babyrapper: Permaban

Additional Notes:
    Sorry for the mixup. You both should have your punishments modified in the next half hour. @ScarletRaven @ManicFx
    Last edited by Arrow; October 22nd, 2023 at 05:28 PM.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletRaven View Post
    why did we unban this rachyl alt?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29