Hapless Citizen
    Hapless Citizen
    Hapless Citizen
    Hapless Citizen
    Hapless Citizen

Mafia Goon but Explosive
    Mafia Goon but Explosive
    Mafia Goon but Explosive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Mechanics

This setup is a Nightless game. This means that there is no night phase. Mafia have a 24/7 private chat.
    Lynch is Plurality + Majority

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win Conditions

Spoiler : Win Conditions :
    Town wins when all Mafia members are dead.
    Mafia wins when they have equal alive members to the number of alive Town

Roles List

Spoiler : :

Hapless Citizen
    This is just like The Purge but infinitely more realistic.
    At any point during the day, you may choose to kill the player seated in front of you by submitting /detonate in thread. You must wait 24 hours before doing this again.

Mafia Goon but Explosive
    You are a victim of woefully terrible implementation. Bombing a town may seem like a good idea initially, but when the vector for actualizing that idea is to put you directly in the line of fire...sounds stupid doesn't it?
    On Night Zero, you and the other members of the Mafia will choose what types of detonators they want (between Town or Mafia). Their choice dictates whether they will be positioned behind Town or Mafia in the playerlist. Up to two mafia detonators may be chosen.
    At any point during the day, you may choose to kill the player seated in front of you by submitting /detonate in thread. You must wait 24 hours before doing this again.
    If less than 4 players died during the previous day, your team gains a factional day vigilante shot.

Q&A

Q: What does seat mean?
    A: Seating arrangement = playerlist order.

Q: Wait, are there going to be Texas Standoffs?
    A: Yes.

Possible Feedback

Blown Up / Eliminated: You died.

Last edited by Lumi; October 2nd, 2023 at 03:51 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 354: Short Fuse

/low priority sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

/reserve

may sign later, but idk since my schedule may be prone to a shake-up sometime this month and idk when

edit: not to say I can't play the game if that were to happen, I certainly can, but I can't really expect anything beyond low-posting
    Last edited by MartinGG99; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:29 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    /reserve

may sign later, but idk since my schedule may be prone to a shake-up sometime this month and idk when

edit: not to say I can't play the game if that were to happen, I certainly can, but I can't really expect anything beyond low-posting
    Similar reasons for my "low priority" sign, although I should be fine. Definetly won't pull a myself last game, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    /sign

Could i please get a dm on discord when the game starts?

pekopeko1774
    Glad we can play btw, you were fun to (mis)read from the grave last game :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Welcome new people!

The signups post forgot to mention this, so I don't know if you all know, but this site requires that hosts have the discord information of their players so that easy communication can be had. You all can find Geyde ("geyde") and Lumi ("lumi_lumi") on discord either through our community discord server or through friend-requesting the discord accounts with those usernames in the parentheses.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; October 3rd, 2023 at 03:41 PM. Reason: smh martin show hospitality
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #15

/sign
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    That's the same thing as a cheque, Marshall.
    Was this meant to address me, or is there someone else called Marshall on another site? Because if so, that is going to be confusing. Very confusing.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    While I'm sure there are plenty of Marshalls on the interwebz it was meant for you. It was just a bad joke.
    Then I'm utterly confused about what the joke is, and making you explain it probably will make it not funny at all XD.

24. ISO #24

Im vicarously uncomfortable for you guys : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Im vicarously uncomfortable for you guys : )

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

We scared tutuu away

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

hey come here, blowing people up is fun (IN MAFIA, GO AWAY FBI)
    we won't scare you away again, I promise
    probably

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

/reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

36. ISO #36

General update: We're currently seeking to downsize the game and then run it. The host(s) have been away for the past few days, and when they come back we are currently planning to enact such changes. Our goal on this site is to, generally, not have any signup last longer than a month.

Edit early 11/4/23: Currently checking with everyone to see if they're still in. Expected game start around or within a week, after a down-size.

Edit late 11/5/23: Waiting on just one response, in the meantime we're figuring out the downsize now since we have myself and MM to shift around if it benefits the game's balance.

Edit very early 11/8/23: We're figuring out who hosts it.

Edit late 11/8/23: I'm likely going to host it, since I would probably be the most responsive to any "/detonate"s. We're busy finalizing a few smaller changes to the setup to ensure its more balance-friendly after the downsize while still keeping as much as the setup's original spirit.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; November 8th, 2023 at 06:59 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39