Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1691
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    It's true that Baker is my top town read as of now. Yet I'm aware there's the change I'm getting snowed by them faster than Russia in blizzard season, yet it's not worth worrying about if we don't get mafia flipped out of Martin/tutuu today.
    That's fair but it's also like

You don't seem to be trying particularly hard rn to actually find that mafia member (since you seem to think only one is most likely).

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

Yes. It's why I'm ride or die on baker being town. As I can't find a mafia team with baker that fits.
    If I'm skill issued here, then so be it.
    I know about tutuu teams fupov but what stops Baker/scumbot/Martin or Baker/ikarus/Martin working from your perspective?

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    I know about tutuu teams fupov but what stops Baker/scumbot/Martin or Baker/ikarus/Martin working from your perspective?
    Baker pushing on scumbot feels pointless if they're a wolf confident the game is ending today.
    Ikarus is one of the townier slots, though I'm wondering if this is a skill issue on my part.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

Baker pushing on scumbot feels pointless if they're a wolf confident the game is ending today.
    Ikarus is one of the townier slots, though I'm wondering if this is a skill issue on my part.
    I mean, wouldn't Baker have to keep pushing on Scumbot today after doing so yesterday to sell the act? Especially because that would mean one of their teammates (presumably Martin if you're town) was on the nominations list and could die, causing the game to go to a F5 where that distancing would no longer be pointless?

And for ikarus: this is just further hammering in my point that you don't seem to have put any actual thought into reevaluating consensus townread players despite being the loudest advocate for us being powerwolfed (in which case the odds that at least one of those two are playing a strong wolf performance and fooling us is pretty high).

24. ISO #1424

I mean, wouldn't Baker have to keep pushing on Scumbot today after doing so yesterday to sell the act? Especially because that would mean one of their teammates (presumably Martin if you're town) was on the nominations list and could die, causing the game to go to a F5 where that distancing would no longer be pointless?

And for ikarus: this is just further hammering in my point that you don't seem to have put any actual thought into reevaluating consensus townread players despite being the loudest advocate for us being powerwolfed (in which case the odds that at least one of those two are playing a strong wolf performance and fooling us is pretty high).
    I'll have you know I've been running on fumes the last few days thanks to real life.

25. ISO #1425

I'm aware of that. I'm more interested in knowing if it's one or two mafia between the two of them.
    Right, but now that you've said it in the thread wouldn't that make the entire thing WIFOM and defeat your initial logic of seeing how they would react?

26. ISO #1426

I'll have you know I've been running on fumes the last few days thanks to real life.
    I'm referring specifically to the last 12 hours or so where you've vocally advocated for powerwolfing in the game and the consensus being completely wrong but also haven't shown any reevaluation of the two most widely townread slots in the game and expressed a complete lack of paranoia on both of them.

I hope things get more comfortable for you whatever your offline situation is though.

27. ISO #1427

I'm referring specifically to the last 12 hours or so where you've vocally advocated for powerwolfing in the game and the consensus being completely wrong but also haven't shown any reevaluation of the two most widely townread slots in the game and expressed a complete lack of paranoia on both of them.

I hope things get more comfortable for you whatever your offline situation is though.
    They aren't the nominees. So they aren't exactly a priority solve.

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

They aren't the nominees. So they aren't exactly a priority solve.
    There's a difference between not having them as a priority to solve and thinking "they're lock town never rescind".

I understand the former completely, it's the fact that when I've questioned you the responses have been alomg the lines of the latter that I'm concerned.

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

You literally told me that Baker being a wolf is impossible and then when I questioned it further it was further based on the assumption that ikarus being a wolf was impossible (although you did at least roll the ikarus bit back somewhat).
    Ikarus voted me and that's obvious eyebrow raising in hindsight if Martin is mafia.

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

I think maybe talking about your solve would be more productive at this point?

How much time do you have in the thread before EoD, CRich?
    Assuming EoD is in the morning, that doesn't make for much time before I go to bed.
    I'll double check so that I don't fall for AssUme = Ass out of U and Me.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448