Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1691
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Never said tutuu is town.

tutuu/x is a world I am not going to look at today. I would rather see scumbot flip this game because i find it ridiculous they get to chop MM>Varcron and get away with it
    And this is seriously deflecting your role in mislynches and blaming someone else. At least scumbot had conviction behind his vote. But fmpov your votes ensured the wrong person was voted on day 2 and 3, and this is more serious than scumbot voting MM or varcron

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    We need to narrow down the nominations list to two players where we have the maximum possible confidence that at least one of them contains a wolf and then we have those two players crossvote and only cast our votes between them.
    I think I made my position pretty clear but I still have 24 hours to brew over.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

We need to narrow down the nominations list to two players where we have the maximum possible confidence that at least one of them contains a wolf and then we have those two players crossvote and only cast our votes between them.
    Nominated names should vote first if I get it right

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Seriously, baker has been disrupting the EoD votes every single time(minus day1), ensuring the votes to cause a definite mislynch on towns in situations where tutuu and Richard both almost went over.
    I don't think Tutuu almost went over given that she could have self pres voted at any time and caused a hammer though?

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Gotta love in when MM Marshall gave us 3 townies as the nominees. Yes I'd say that no matter my alignment, yet that's where I'm at.
    I guess it doesn't matter now because you are scum.

Bit could you at least a bit try to appear solvy because all you tal about is MM nominations and mislynches

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

I'd like to hear your pov why you think tutuu is stronger town than martin
    I think the biggest point in her favour is that she was completely willing to risk dying in order to allow the game to get an extended deadline when she had every possible excuse to self pres vote and hammer one of the other wagons... on two separate occasions at both deadlines.

24. ISO #1124

I guess it doesn't matter now because you are scum.

Bit could you at least a bit try to appear solvy because all you tal about is MM nominations and mislynches
    Talk about being uncharitable. I didn't only talk about MM Marshall nominations and mislunches according to your words.
    And I was ok with dying on D2 to clear worlds.

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think I always vote Richard here, personally.

Only way I'd vote Tutuu over them is if we can't consolidate onto Richard.
    I should be clear that's more of a relative comparison.

I'm getting a bit skeptical of Tutuu since I thought they were a possible suspect if lol flipped green, as I find it a bit hard to believe we're at this game-state if all of Ikar/Vittae/Tutuu/Me are town. I feel like with that group of players we would probably perform better than this collectively. Obviously, I've not played very well this game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

but

-vote CRichardForumLies

this guy I've never had any significant reasons to TR and whatever towniness I saw was from them trying to sort out the game in a way I thought interesting and potentially solvy

and, like, one tonally good comment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

I seem to remember you saying I'm town while Baker pushed on me. TMI much?
    I seem to remember that it wasn't that

in fact, looking at it now, baker was reacting to my vote on lol (the player)

At the time I thought it was you pushing/shading him (in a way I thought was rare for a wolf and kinda towny) a bit for his comment on the vote-count and lol's potential flip

-vote lol

well today was wonderfully productive so far

neither lol or varcron have posted

Richard is the only one I have a strong opinion on, in that I think Richard isn't scum. Seems fairly towny to me even if I haven't gotten around to analyzing their latest claims/conclusions because something something cramming homework
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    disgusting votes tbh
    I'd like to see you stand by this if lol is a hit.
    Richard is town never rescind.

now watch me get flak if lol is actually a hit

also if I were relying on my TMI

its a bit strange to then position myself on the belief that lol is mafia and keep my vote on him
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1149

I don't believe votes on this site are locked by default, yeah.
    votes have never really been locked on this site

generally bc it almost has never been done here and in order to do it would need host double-checking first votes and etc
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1150

I seem to remember that it wasn't that

in fact, looking at it now, baker was reacting to my vote on lol (the player)

At the time I thought it was you pushing/shading him (in a way I thought was rare for a wolf and kinda towny) a bit for his comment on the vote-count and lol's potential flip

also if I were relying on my TMI

its a bit strange to then position myself on the belief that lol is mafia and keep my vote on him
    You said "Richard is town never rescind" according to your own quoted post. There's no way you'd be that certain I'm town, unless you as mafia knew everyone's role.
    Your words incriminate you there.