S-FM 353: Death Nominations
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Here is the link to the setup

Basically the theme of this setup is that the game start with 3 vanilla mafia and 7 vanilla town.
    Game start on Day 1 like a normal day. The game is "nightless" where there are no mafia kills. It is impossible to skip days.
    Unlike other games, once someone get voted out, they must nominate 3 different living players. It can be anybody you want. The next day ONLY those 3 players can be voted. The cycle repeat until the game end.

If you are interested in playing, please post /sign in this thread.

If you are unsure but you might play, post /maybe or /reserve and I'll dm you again at a later date to double check if you have decided or not.
    People who /reserve will be able to replace someone in the game in an event of inactivity or rulebreak.

First come first serve, Game will start shortly after the sign up get filled.

Make sure you add my discord: powerofdeath before you sign up.

DISCLAIMER: The playercount might be downsized/upsized depending on the amount of signups (Only if there are big enough of a difference in the amount of signups) if you do not want to play small sized game/large sized game, please put a note next to your post saying you prefer to only play 10 players setup.

Signup:
    1. MartinGG99
    2. Marshmallow Marshall
    3. Varcron
    4. ikarusdk
    5. tutuu
    6. scumbot5679
    7. Vittae
    8. bakermir
    9. lol
    10. The Scarlet Letters (Nancy/Italiano hydra)

Maybe/Reserves:
    1. Auwt
    2. Ultra
    3. CRichardForumLies
    4. DarkMagician

Spectators:
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 13th, 2023 at 02:24 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

S-FM Death Nominations

Role List:
    Mafia
    Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Special Mechanics:
    Game start on Day 1 like a normal day. The game is "nightless" where there are no mafia kills. It is impossible to skip days.
    Unlike other games, once someone get voted out, they must nominate 3 different living players. It can be anybody you want. The next day ONLY those 3 players can be voted. The cycle repeat until the game end.
    Mafia will share a chat with each others 24/7.
    The game thread will be locked after the flip, and reopened once they nominate 3 players. This will count as "breaks" between day cycles.
    Day Cycles are 24 hours. It will last 24 hours no matter what. Votes are not locked until the end of 24 hours cycle.
    IN AN EVENT OF A TIE, the person who is first of the tied players in the list of 3 names will die. Make sure when making a list to put them in order in consideration of this. Ties on Day 1 will extend until the first moment the tie get broken.

Rules:
    No editing, no deleting posts
    No videos
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    If you have questions, ask in GREEN TEXT and I will answer them, or ask via DMs
    You must have discord to play. Add me powerofdeath#0997.
    No cheating, contacting out of game, or playing against your win condition.
    You must post at least once every 24 hours. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time. In an event of a replacement, I may extend day by 12 more hours.

RoleCards:
    Mafia - Share a 24/7 chat with each others. If you are voted out, you may choose 3 living players of your choice to be eligible for votes the next day. Mafia may choose their teammates to be in the list for wifom purposes.
    You may discuss the nominations after your death with your teammates, but once you submit your nominations, you will be removed from the chat.

Town - Power in votes. If you are voted out, you may choose 3 living players of your choice to be eligible for votes the next day.

Order of Operation/Feedbacks:
    None

Win Condition:
    Mafia - Win whenever a flip put Mafia in a 50% majority or more.
    Town - Vote out ALL members of the MAFIA.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 8th, 2023 at 05:20 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

/sign

My activity levels are still TBD, but I'll definetly be able to play at least acceptably, so just signing right away
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    /reserve

Might switch to a /in at some point but not sure on my availability.
    hype! Really enjoyed playing with you last time
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Tentatively /sign

should be able to there's just a little bit of uncertainty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Update: Current Player Count is 10/10. I will keep this signup open until Wednesday. If for some reasons theres a sudden spike in interests by then, I will increase playercount to 13. 4 mafia, 9 town.

I will be sending official ping on Wednesday after signup closes and the game will start Friday evening 8:00 PM EST. Role cards will be sent 24 hours beforehand.

Link to the timer until Game starts
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 10th, 2023 at 11:07 AM.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    fills literally within 24 hours of this being said

ty though
    He jinxed the game into filling. thank you scumbot

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32