S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I'm gonna be so useless this game I know it.
    You're not, you're actually meeting people who are fairly higher grade than the average player on this site lol

should be a good time for you regardless of alignment

I'm not going to be giving you a whole lot of room though given the chaotic executioner game....

like is this an implicit role claim out of nowhere? Or sneaky PR cover? Actually, probably don't answer that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    You should vote him.
    Idk I kinda would rather Mac right now

Maybe it would get them providing more for me to get a full read on them, however I’m pretty sure Mac will post more anyways, like the day just started, so I probably don’t need to bother with a pressure vote on them right this second.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Idk I kinda would rather Mac right now

Maybe it would get them providing more for me to get a full read on them, however I’m pretty sure Mac will post more anyways, like the day just started, so I probably don’t need to bother with a pressure vote on them right this second.
    Nah, as either alignment Mac will play it cool. Mac's a power town and a power wolf player, even if he is relaxed, so that type of pressure isn't needed. He's probably just busy either way. Wisp though, putting Wisp under some strain would be interesting. Can't catch heat myself you know, so I'm just giving advice. Do what's best for how you operate.

5. ISO #105

Then as for Wisp, I think they made it clear if they are town they are useful so I wouldn’t want to lose or push on something like a Doctor that can potentially protect me or other town.

Although I guess technically anyone I push could be the Doctor, Wisp made it clear they aren’t VT of which if we did miss execute and hit a town, VT would be the most optimal loss.

6. ISO #106

I kinda just want to say we should make a completely random towncore of PoD and Kuti because they both have cat avatars and see where it goes.

Cats were bound to overthrow society and become our overlords anyways.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Re: [Under Construction] S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    Hiya ladies and gays 💕 ✨
    Your avatar is cute. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Hello World.
    YOU, HERE? IMPOSSIBLE. This almost deserves a RVS vote of welcome, but I have yet to catch up to see if there's a better place for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    First
    Lies = SCUM :P

Oh also, I'M FINALLY TOWN. THE CURSE IS BROKEN

you may now conduct an analysis of this claim if you so desire
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Rather not say if it's all the same (and it will have to be), but not Serial Killer
    As long as you’re not serial killer or executionor who needs to execute someone who caused a blessing.
    We are good I suppose.
    Last edited by Dark Magician; August 11th, 2023 at 07:34 PM.

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

There's a note at the bottom that says roles can be a fun little mix.

I am a very fun little mix, including some town stuff.
    Yeah I have extra as well.
    Blessings Sorta actually.
    My blessing isn’t something I can do right away, and it’s conditional.
    It’ll also confirm my ability but not my alignment.
    Why claim in a semi-closed setup at the very start? Could it be that you're trying to draw kills from the mafia?

(I humbly suggest that you MAINTAIN THIS WIFOM and quit discussing things that are bad for your health
    unless you have very good and very mysterious reasons not to do so, I guess)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why claim in a semi-closed setup at the very start? Could it be that you're trying to draw kills from the mafia?

(I humbly suggest that you MAINTAIN THIS WIFOM and quit discussing things that are bad for your health
    unless you have very good and very mysterious reasons not to do so, I guess)
    Cause... I'm a neutral so I want to be harmless and not be night killed and fulfill one of my ... 5 win conditions?

lol

Simple really.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Unfortunately thread is full of neutrals so I got zero townie pings so far
    Setup speculation says there probably isn't more than 1 neutral, perhaps 2 at best. Also, neutrals are not town and are overwhelmingly not pro-town in this setup, so... yeah, claiming neutral is fine for the first games, but if it's an excuse to sit there and not generate content on the long run, the chopping block awaits.

Oh also hi Wisp!! This is throwback game xD.

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Cause... I'm a neutral so I want to be harmless and not be night killed and fulfill one of my ... 5 win conditions?

lol

Simple really.
    Yes, but actually no

-vote Achro

Perhaps you're jester. Perhaps you're pretending to be jester. Perhaps you're town pulling a gambit, which you'd have to prove. But more likely than not, you're just messin around with antitown interests. Chop chop chop

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

I'm not blessing achro
    If I sneeze, will you bless me?

29. ISO #129

Yes, but actually no

-vote Achro

Perhaps you're jester. Perhaps you're pretending to be jester. Perhaps you're town pulling a gambit, which you'd have to prove. But more likely than not, you're just messin around with antitown interests. Chop chop chop
    Oh geesh, picking a fight early with me huh? Interesting tactic. What sort of anti town neutral claims off the bat? Haven't met many of those. You should probably try hunting for wolves.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    I caught up and have nothing to contribute but holiday cheer.
    Merry Christmas, then. Don't you have some thoughts to gift to us? ^^

On Achro's "neutral" gimmick, for example. Or on Wisp/Kutie interactions.

Btw, Kutie gives me cutie vibes. :3

32. ISO #132

Setup speculation says there probably isn't more than 1 neutral, perhaps 2 at best. Also, neutrals are not town and are overwhelmingly not pro-town in this setup, so... yeah, claiming neutral is fine for the first games, but if it's an excuse to sit there and not generate content on the long run, the chopping block awaits.

Oh also hi Wisp!! This is throwback game xD.
    it could be okayish in this setup, GA could be good depending on their target, executionor and jesters are w/e they can't really mess with us too much
    now SK and that other killing role, those are a problem

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Oh geesh, picking a fight early with me huh? Interesting tactic. What sort of anti town neutral claims off the bat? Haven't met many of those. You should probably try hunting for wolves.
    A ballsy one :P

You strike me as an active, potentially aggressive, experienced player. I know early claims tend to result in early clears. I would like to know if you're worthy of such a treatment, especially considering you're probably the most interesting event of the game as of right now. As for the neutral claim itself, well, if it were true, it would basically be an anti-town claim lol. Even Guardian Angel doesn't know whether he's pro-town or not at start. The rest are either roles designed to create anti-town chaos with lies, or straight up murderers xD.

Also, your avatar is scummy

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    it could be okayish in this setup, GA could be good depending on their target, executionor and jesters are w/e they can't really mess with us too much
    now SK and that other killing role, those are a problem
    If thou art not pro-town, thou shalt be lynched.
    - Book of Cops, 7:31
    gesundheit
    Danke
    but I can't get blessed now

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

A ballsy one :P

You strike me as an active, potentially aggressive, experienced player. I know early claims tend to result in early clears. I would like to know if you're worthy of such a treatment, especially considering you're probably the most interesting event of the game as of right now. As for the neutral claim itself, well, if it were true, it would basically be an anti-town claim lol. Even Guardian Angel doesn't know whether he's pro-town or not at start. The rest are either roles designed to create anti-town chaos with lies, or straight up murderers xD.

Also, your avatar is scummy
    Active for sure, aggressive potentially is accurate but not in a new environment these days, and experienced you've got me there too. Not really looking for a clear or anything, I just need two blessings and I'll be out of your hair. That's the most straight forward option any way. It was probably unlikely I eat a night 1 here unclaimed, but given I did just that in my only game here in anonymous presidents I just thought I didn't want to lose night one all the same.

My role is a fun mixture of neutral roles that I would deem as fairly literally neutral. I don't kill anyone, I can do some neutral things (depending on target) and I have offered to lend my experience to solving earnestly even if laxly. On average I would say it is likely that I am more harmful to the wolves, but I hope I am chill enough and don't count towards parity enough that they just leave me alone until I am gone.

Think of it is as a 13er with a friendly guy just hanging around.

Also Gojo, my avatar, is one of the main heroes of his series and had just come back from a bit of an ordeal where the villain of the arc thought they had killed him. They were wrong.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

If thou art not pro-town, thou shalt be lynched.
    - Book of Cops, 7:31

Danke
    but I can't get blessed now
    /shrug

I could lazily vote chris for calling me a wolf, but im pretty sure he is just trying to see how pressure affects my posting
    not sure why though since that is a horrible way to read my alignment

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Guess I'm chainsawing my mate then. Fuck.

Anyway, it deconstructs an entrance shitpost to a degree that is not warranted - fake info gathering.
    Hmm...

Fair I suppose. For what it is worth I thought that opening was wolfy too, although for different reasons - and I am uninformed.

43. ISO #143

/shrug

I could lazily vote chris for calling me a wolf, but im pretty sure he is just trying to see how pressure affects my posting
    not sure why though since that is a horrible way to read my alignment
    I mean, you could I guess. as a wolf one of the easiest outs early game is just to pick on the neutral~

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

I mean, you could I guess. as a wolf one of the easiest outs early game is just to pick on the neutral~
    ya but that's boring and doesnt really provide anything for me to analyze, its only good if u are like an SK or w/e that other delayed killing role is, but I dont particularly believe u take that approach if you are a wolf
    I could see u doing this as a jester mainly, or choosing to town side as either a GA or executioner

48. ISO #148

Anyway I am so pro town, I literally gave you one less slot to have to read into to find wolves. Narrowing your focus is +ev for town every single time tbh.

Chopping me day 1 grants no information, allows the thread to stagnate, and worst of all makes me lose and I don't like any of those things, and neither should any member of town.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150