Achro
    Ikarusdk
    Stellaria
    Ultra
    MM
    Wiisp
    MacDougall

Lets work it out.

Note 1 - I'm probably not going to get NK'd over Ultra because mafia probably want it to be ika/MM.
    Note 2 - I'm assuming all day 4 are mislynches.
    Note 3 - I'm going to assume that Achro leaves on night 5 if i'm alive on day 5.
    Note 4 - If Achro stays, he won't stay for Day 6. So essentially this makes Day 5 mylo in all scenarios.

Spoiler : MISLYNCH SCENARIOS :
    Scenario 1> lynch arrow. turns out mislynch

Day 4 - 5 town 2 mafia 1 neutral
    Lynch-arrow >mislynch
    NK (assume Ultra is nk'd)

Achro leaves
    Day 5 - 3 town 2 mafia
    Mylo

Ikarusdk, Stellaria, MM, Wiisp, Mac remain > has to be Wiisp and Mac.

Scenario 2> lynch arrow. turns out mislynch

Day 4 - 5 town 2 mafia 1 neutral
    Lynch-arrow >mislynch
    NK (assume ika is nk'd)

Achro leaves
    Day 5 - 3 town 2 mafia

Ultra, Stellaria, MM, Wiisp, Mac remain > has to be Wiisp and Mac.

Scenario 3> lynch mac. turns out mislynch

Day 4 - 5t, 2m, 1n
    Lynch mac > mislynch

Achro stays
    Day 5 - 3t, 2m 1n

Ikarusdk, Stellaria, MM, Wiisp, Arrow, Achro remain > has to be Wiisp and Arrow

Scenario 4> lynch mac. turns out mislynch

Day 4 - 5t, 2m, 1n
    Lynch mac > mislynch
    NK (assume ika is nk'd)

Achro stays
    Day 5 - 3t, 2m, 1n

Ultra, Stellaria, MM, Wiisp, Arrow, Achro remain > has to be Wiisp and Arrow.

Scenario 5> lynch Wiisp. turns out mislynch

Day 4 - 5t, 2m, 1n
    Lynch Wiisp > mislynch

Achro stays
    Day 5 - 3t, 2m, 1n

Ikarusdk, Stellaria, MM, Arrow, Mac, Achro remain > has to be Mac and Arrow

Scenario 6> lynch Wiisp. turns out mislynch

Day 4 - 5t, 2m, 1n
    Lynch Wiisp > mislynch
    NK (assume ika is nk'd)

Achro stays
    Day 5 - 3t, 2m, 1n

Ultra, Stellaria, MM, Arrow, Mac, Achro remain > has to be Mac and Arrow.

SCENARIOS 1+2 > If we mislynch Arrow on day 4, we at in Mylo situation.
    SCENARIOS 3+4+5+6 > If we mislynch Mac or Wiisp, Achro stays to pitch a vote on Day 5. But he will leave on Day 6 on scenarios
    ALL SCENARIOS > Unless the mafia team is actually Stellaria and MM. We will probably be able to work out who the wolves are because of mislynch on day 4.

I think if we all agree Stellaria is NOT a wolf, we solve one of Mac and Wiisp today by risking a mislynch because come tomorrow, it will become clear that it's either Arrow+Mac/Wiisp. FMPOV, mafia will try to argue it is ika/MM. It's something Ultra,Stellaria and Achro to decide.

Also, very importantly, if mafia did work this out and arrow is somehow town, they will try to push for Arrow mislynch today because it is becomes mylo tomorrow without Achro to help us. Achro vote isn't necessary at that point because it will become 3v2 more or less, but something to consider.

2. ISO #2252

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Woops, didn't realize everyone was supposed to be watching you Wisp. My bad, I missed the memo.

Your meta is meaningless to me. You could just very well be using it as an excuse to react to pressure poorly as scum. Or do you usually have your scummates help you when you're pressured?

3. ISO #2253

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Don't insult my mafia game
    U act like I didn't already define many wolves teams, so arguing I haven't done anything is silly, and if thays ur arguement anyways you so just kill arrow who has done even less if that's the metric
    Noone is insulting anyone.

Your 'defining wolf team' has been >ika/MM or Arrow/Mac.

That isn't something new.

And no, my argument as to why you are probably mafia isn't based on what you've contributed so far.

4. ISO #2254

im going to sleep, read that game
    vote arrow, because they are low posting in a self-aware wolfy way, contrary to what mac is saying, they need to die, and it removes another question mark from the game which is ahcro

that way if we kill arrow and they are town, if ahcro doesnt leave the game, he is a wolf, if they are a wolf, we get rid of the and achro
    im not gunna bank on achro true claiming that they have a bg or not

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Noone is insulting anyone.

Your 'defining wolf team' has been >ika/MM or Arrow/Mac.

That isn't something new.

And no, my argument as to why you are probably mafia isn't based on what you've contributed so far.
    then why am i mafia, i had some super agenda this game, or no, i somehow knew Dm was a wolf, but didnt vote for them or against them, with mac who is also my partner

stop talking to me

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

Also Wiisp, I feel like your argument is entirely based on 'this is how I play town, just go over my town game', so I am town.

Fair if that is the genuine pov.

But try yourself in our shoes.

We are supposed to believe that because your town game play was such and such last game, your current game must be town game because you are playing it similarly?

It's not like people can act certain ways.

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

Ok this AtE has been unreal and it's all Wiisp's day 4.

As my scenarios worked it out, we could probably risk a mislynch Wiisp today.

1. I believe Stellaria is town
    2. I believe MM is town
    3. Ultra is mechanically cleared town.

Voting Arrow loses a vote from Achro tomorrow.
    Unless mafia team wants to guarantee a loss, they aren't killing me because unless it is Stella/MM team, they will always try to make it ika/MM tomorrow. So Achro is safe and will leave Night 5 or Day 6. Also I assume Mafia won't be dickish enough to cause achro to lose.
    Solving Wiisp today basically means mafia team is Arrow/Mac.

I probably won't change my mind about this unless something drastic occurs.

15. ISO #2265

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Woops, didn't realize everyone was supposed to be watching you Wisp. My bad, I missed the memo.

Your meta is meaningless to me. You could just very well be using it as an excuse to react to pressure poorly as scum. Or do you usually have your scummates help you when you're pressured?
    k, fuck me for posting that game then

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

18. ISO #2268

Since Wiisp isn't willing to discuss anything else right now than how this game reflects their last game,

I'm going to assume Stellaria was never on Wiisp's poe because they mentioned Arrow/Ika/MM/Mac, they also believe Stellaria is town.

I personally think it is Wiisp/Mac team right now so yeah all good this game's pretty much solved.

19. ISO #2269

Since Wiisp isn't willing to discuss anything else right now than how this game reflects their last game,

I'm going to assume Stellaria was never on Wiisp's poe because they mentioned Arrow/Ika/MM/Mac, they also believe Stellaria is town.

I personally think it is Wiisp/Mac team right now so yeah all good this game's pretty much solved.
    Im right there with you

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

No, kill arrow and we talk tmr, that's the optimal plan
    Thr vote on me is stupid, your vote on me is even worse cause uve seen my wolf game

There isnt an argument for why I am a wolf except for the fact I don't solve to ur image, but twice now I've been in a game now where town has failed to find wolves, and I'm not motivated enough to br that guy who hunts them down myself, I'd rather play off everyone else. And we finallt caught a wolf who had no tmi, and I'm accused of having tmi

I have haven't had any of these silly reactions thag MM/DK/Arrow have had

You u specifically want to vote outside of thag poe, when it's gaurenteed to contain a wolf, because thinking me and Mac are both wolves is fucking illogical
    Don't insult my mafia game
    U act like I didn't already define many wolves teams, so arguing I haven't done anything is silly, and if thays ur arguement anyways you so just kill arrow who has done even less if that's the metric
    This attitude, while probably stemming from a genuine anger, is not towny, considering you could be angry for being scumread as town or as scum. Besides, you're the one who said earlier that "your job was to lynch wolves, not be towny" or something like that. Well, you have indeed not been towny lol. You can't exactly blame us for not thinking you town when you yourself admit that you don't play towny - and even less so when you lynched Kuti for not playing conventionally. Honestly, I have a bad feeling about your lynch, just because you now feel like a townie (that's really just gut tbh) and because my DM/Wisp associative read is pretty much dead. That said, assuming Ikarus and Stellaria are town - which I am kinda ready to assume, tbh -, lynching Arrow/Mac/you just makes us win, considering Ultra is town. I do not see the scum team being BOTH ikarus and stellaria, like, ever, so this seems safe enough.

THAT BEING SAID. If we mislynch two players in a row among those three, we still lose. It still feels like Arrow is the scummiest here - and let's face it, we're never sparing Arrow in LYLO anyway. Thus, I think ousting Arrow right now is the best course of action

-vote Arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #2276

Ok this AtE has been unreal and it's all Wiisp's day 4.

As my scenarios worked it out, we could probably risk a mislynch Wiisp today.

1. I believe Stellaria is town
    2. I believe MM is town
    3. Ultra is mechanically cleared town.

Voting Arrow loses a vote from Achro tomorrow.
    Unless mafia team wants to guarantee a loss, they aren't killing me because unless it is Stella/MM team, they will always try to make it ika/MM tomorrow. So Achro is safe and will leave Night 5 or Day 6. Also I assume Mafia won't be dickish enough to cause achro to lose.
    Solving Wiisp today basically means mafia team is Arrow/Mac.

I probably won't change my mind about this unless something drastic occurs.
    Oooo, your point is that Achro actually helps us more than anything? Hm. I guess he indeed doesn't change anything to our number of available mislynches, while he has all advantage to follow town votes with his targets. Hm.

-vote Wiisp
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #2277

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oooo, your point is that Achro actually helps us more than anything? Hm. I guess he indeed doesn't change anything to our number of available mislynches, while he has all advantage to follow town votes with his targets. Hm.

-vote Wiisp
    Yeah,

I don't think lynching Wiisp will result in a mislynch, but in case we are wrong, imo the team will be arrow/mac.
    Wiisp had a very different worldview with the rest of us so it could've been that I did not see eye to eye with T!Wiisp.
    But I'm going with my guts and say the mafia team are wiisp+arrow/mac.

If you think arrow is the scummiest (i disagree on this one, arrow hasn't really been posting to determine that reading, because arrow did post things about ika/mm team and i could buy that from another person's view) we could lynch arrow tomorrow.

If I lose the game for town because it was stellaria/mm all along, then I'm to blame here. I'm not playing mafia for the rest of the year lol. Both MM and Stellaria have been very agreeable so I don't know if you guys were simply fine with me pushing for lynching townies. But without an actual help from our mech cleared town Ultra, and mac who has been on and off for like an hour for each day... i don't know I have been the right person to be leading the lynches.

Shit.. thinking back.

Banana < ika first vote
    Kuti < ika led
    Dm < ika led
    Wiisp < ika led... sigh

Oh well. If I am wrong, blame my lack of proper exp. I wish martin and debs were alive to criticize my thinking.

28. ISO #2278

arrow is specifcally playing in a way that is low posting with no reason to be doing so, unlike Kuti, thats why they are wolfy, and they have reactions that have been hella wolfy
    same as mm and DK

all of which can be with arrow, a long side
    mac

Arrow is a pretty busy dude so i buy his excuse. But what reaction from arrow is wolfy?

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

Yeah,

I don't think lynching Wiisp will result in a mislynch, but in case we are wrong, imo the team will be arrow/mac.
    Wiisp had a very different worldview with the rest of us so it could've been that I did not see eye to eye with T!Wiisp.
    But I'm going with my guts and say the mafia team are wiisp+arrow/mac.

If you think arrow is the scummiest (i disagree on this one, arrow hasn't really been posting to determine that reading, because arrow did post things about ika/mm team and i could buy that from another person's view) we could lynch arrow tomorrow.

If I lose the game for town because it was stellaria/mm all along, then I'm to blame here. I'm not playing mafia for the rest of the year lol. Both MM and Stellaria have been very agreeable so I don't know if you guys were simply fine with me pushing for lynching townies. But without an actual help from our mech cleared town Ultra, and mac who has been on and off for like an hour for each day... i don't know I have been the right person to be leading the lynches.

Shit.. thinking back.

Banana < ika first vote
    Kuti < ika led
    Dm < ika led
    Wiisp < ika led... sigh

Oh well. If I am wrong, blame my lack of proper exp. I wish martin and debs were alive to criticize my thinking.
    Yeah, for the record: if someone thinks this line of thinking comes from scum, I slap them up to Alpha Centauri

And if Ikarus is scum, I slap them outside of the bloody universe after the game xD

As for Stellaria, I think I can accept townreading them and losing to them if they are scum, so IN THEORY we should be good lol. I've been thinking back on the way they handled DM, and I just don't see scum knowing there's a lost wolf casually pointing out "Hey, he's talking about 'group scum', isn't that really weird?" in the carefree manner they had.

Looking at Wisp's recent posts though, I feel like that's a town flip, albeit a probably necessary one
    (And it's not like he helped himself either)

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

Yeah, for the record: if someone thinks this line of thinking comes from scum, I slap them up to Alpha Centauri

And if Ikarus is scum, I slap them outside of the bloody universe after the game xD

As for Stellaria, I think I can accept townreading them and losing to them if they are scum, so IN THEORY we should be good lol. I've been thinking back on the way they handled DM, and I just don't see scum knowing there's a lost wolf casually pointing out "Hey, he's talking about 'group scum', isn't that really weird?" in the carefree manner they had.

Looking at Wisp's recent posts though, I feel like that's a town flip, albeit a probably necessary one
    (And it's not like he helped himself either)
    I know I am not town but I don't get this. In your world view if you think wisp is probably town then killing him brings town to lylo. You can just vote arrow who it seems is likely a wolf in your world view?

Like I get that is my agenda but you are the one who said I should mark arrow and now you are voting wisp. Kinda weird my dude

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Btw. A freebie and a sincere one. I taught wisp how to play wolf. He is town here for sure.
    -vote Arrow

I don't know, it just feels wrong to lynch Wisp here tbh, ikarus. I get your reasoning that keeping Achro around if he's basically town's additional vote is neat, but casually murdering Wisp, who's very likely town, isn't going to help us much. I was half wondering if I was just overly wary of my own past confirmation bias on Wisp, but I honestly just want to follow Achro on this one, as silly as following the random neutral is lol. Wisp seems to have played poorly this game (won't hide it, considering arguing for mislynches and mysteriously avoiding DM while providing no progression is not pro-town, no matter how much you say you don't owe town anything lol), but is probably just town. I don't think I had seen that kind of town!Wisp before, though, hence I'm a little surprised, but it makes more sense than scum wisp now

Also Achro, to answer your question, I just think that since Ikarus and Stellaria are very probably both town and I accept to lose to a world in which they're scum, the lynch order doesn't actually matter all that much, and keeping you around wasn't terribly harmful. Considering how terrible I feel about the Wisp lynch now, though (even though I pushed for it for so long lol), I'm inclined to just go with you here.

Also, I'm probably going to be asleep at EOD, so I probably won't come back until tomorrow. And besides, I'm pretty sure we're always lynch Arrow no matter what if the game doesn't end before we reach that point, so it's not like it's a big deal lol.

42. ISO #2292

And now I can't think straight and just want to flip flop because I have conflicting thoughts lol so I'm off to bed. Won't hate you if you lynch Wisp instead of Arrow, just think it's probably a mislynch and that we should avoid it

and yes, literally just achro speaking his mind in a very simple manner convinced me xD

43. ISO #2293

Chop order matters because if you have a second wolf it opens up possibilities plus night kills etc. Each new corpse is a chance for new information. If arrow is a hit then the game always gets to f3. That means town has a chance to swing and miss and sometimes you jabe to forgive grouchy town players like wisp and re evaluate.

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

-vote Arrow

I don't know, it just feels wrong to lynch Wisp here tbh, ikarus. I get your reasoning that keeping Achro around if he's basically town's additional vote is neat, but casually murdering Wisp, who's very likely town, isn't going to help us much. I was half wondering if I was just overly wary of my own past confirmation bias on Wisp, but I honestly just want to follow Achro on this one, as silly as following the random neutral is lol. Wisp seems to have played poorly this game (won't hide it, considering arguing for mislynches and mysteriously avoiding DM while providing no progression is not pro-town, no matter how much you say you don't owe town anything lol), but is probably just town. I don't think I had seen that kind of town!Wisp before, though, hence I'm a little surprised, but it makes more sense than scum wisp now

Also Achro, to answer your question, I just think that since Ikarus and Stellaria are very probably both town and I accept to lose to a world in which they're scum, the lynch order doesn't actually matter all that much, and keeping you around wasn't terribly harmful. Considering how terrible I feel about the Wisp lynch now, though (even though I pushed for it for so long lol), I'm inclined to just go with you here.

Also, I'm probably going to be asleep at EOD, so I probably won't come back until tomorrow. And besides, I'm pretty sure we're always lynch Arrow no matter what if the game doesn't end before we reach that point, so it's not like it's a big deal lol.
    Just woke up

I guess we could just

-vote Arrow

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

ARROW TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE.

HIS ROLE WAS....

Evil Shelf Elf

You are an Evil Shelf Elf! Once per game, you may clean the Mafia factional kill, preventing any role or alignment reveal. You however, will learn the target’s role and alignment.

Additionally, each night you may target a player and redirect any ability they may have used to another player. You must submit your target within the first 8 hours of the night.

The Mafia team consists of you, the Actress and another Mafia member that does not share a night chat with you. You do not know their identity and they do not know your identity.

Very exciting.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night 4 ends on the Wednesday the 23red at 8pm CST! (Not 7pm CST.)

@Ultra
    @macdougall
    @Achro
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Stellaria
    @Wiisp
    @ikarusdk

Last edited by Frinckles; August 22nd, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

50. ISO #2300

ULTRA IS ULTRA DEAD!

HIS ROLE WAS....

Holiday Patron

You are a Holiday Patron! You have no special powers but you love the Holidays!

--------

ACHRO HAS ACHIEVED HIS WIN CONDITION BY KEEPING HIS TARGET ALIVE UNTIL DAY 5! HE WILL NOW EXIT THE GAME AS IT RESUMES. CONGRATS!

HIS ROLE WAS....

Ebenezer Scrooge

You are Ebenezer Scrooge! You can perform any or all of the following actions at night:

Greed: You may mark a player for the following day.

Compassion: Once per game, protect the target player from kills tonight.

Selfishness: Twice per game, redirect your target to yourself. You must submit this target within the first 8 hours of the night.

Achieve any of the following in order to win: Get two marked players executed; Ensure that your protected player lives until day 5; Be conferred a blessing by at least two unique Christmas Spirits.

5 PLAYERS REMAIN..

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day 5 ends on the Friday the 25th at 8pm CST! (Not 7pm CST.)[/COLOR]

@macdougall
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Stellaria
    @Wiisp
    @ikarusdk

Day has changed.
    HAMMER/PLURALITY ACTIVE.

3 votes to hammer.

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶