8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Well sorry stellaria I still think it is you.

But I did go over your ISO, and found nothing.

I'm on the phone atm so I don't really wanna go into details.
    I still think MM death over me point you being the last wolf. You are right that w.wiisp could've intentionally did that to trap you instead.

But then there js this feeling that your progression last night till your vote on me felt very sudden, akin to DMs reaction to my pressure, except you were more or less reacting to wiisp doubling down on me because perhaps you realised it would be easier to convince wiisp to vote me instead. I don't think town stellaria would've found me more wolfy than wiisp even if you were covering all angles. I simply don't think town stellaria would change their mind that easily.

Also the bit I'm responding to.... give you the best sale pitch. I don't k on man haha as much as I hate not voting wiisp, I think he is the last town .

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

I wanted to see if Ikarus was capable of actually considering Wisp today instead of just saying he was on him on paper and just turning on me because it's the easiest thing to do

If he was already questioning you Wisp then he'd have had a pitch readily available against you. The fact he isn't giving any (and that he's now gone) is telling

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I wanted to see if Ikarus was capable of actually considering Wisp today instead of just saying he was on him on paper and just turning on me because it's the easiest thing to do

If he was already questioning you Wisp then he'd have had a pitch readily available against you. The fact he isn't giving any (and that he's now gone) is telling
    Sorry buddy, I'm just doing some work atm I'll be on to check the posts but I just can't compile everything against wiisp.

Also its not that it's the easy thing to do or lazy thing to turn on you.

I simply think nk and today's post history by you can only be explained by w stellaria.

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

You can keep on saying that it's a strong scumread Ikarus. But your actions are continuously not backing that up. All you've been doing today is shading me. That's right, shading. You aren't even meaningfully interacting with me in terms of the game. You haven't cased me, and you continuously just say that you agree with everything I've said except for the parts that indicate that you're the last scum.

Like, fmpov it seems like you just looked at the entire page of me looking at the game and just said "yeah I aint reading all of that, it's all right except for the part where you're wrong". This is why I think it's lazy. For a supposed townie, you don't seem to be that agitated about me voting you, and honestly it doesn't seem like you care if Wisp votes you either. Just a "yeah I guess I don't mind it if town loses because you're a good wolf" doesn't make you seem townie.

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

You should not be asking me to case Wisp for you. You should be doing that yourself. And you should be casing me, too. That's called due dilligence, and every townie should be doing this in f3.
    uhh i never asked you to case Wiisp.

And I've already cased on you several times. It's upto Wiisp to read them, and decide if he wants to stick with you or me.

I've done my due diligence fmpov. I've read all your iso, concluded that you just played your town game really well to a point I stick by my townread of you all game. But I simply cannot ignore the solve that I arrived today - what MM's death entails about Wiisp and you. On top of that, I am becoming more confident in my decision as the day progress because of several things. You wanted to appear that by asking me to case Wiisp - therefore appearing to be internally conflicted (as a town would in a difficult f3 situation), yet you voted me, risking a snipe from W!Wiisp. I just don't think that is what a town would do. Had your 'arrival to conclusion' that I was wolf, much more conviction than it appeared to have, I would be more inclined to think that you actually really think I am wolf as town. You keep asking me to case Wiisp and questioning my read on Wiisp. I feel this is an effort to further antagonize me from Wiisp.

As to why I am willing to change my pov about Wiisp - I'm simply admitting the fact that I could've been wrong about Wiisp, just the way people were right/wrong about people that had died.

34. ISO #2584

You can keep on saying that it's a strong scumread Ikarus. But your actions are continuously not backing that up. All you've been doing today is shading me. That's right, shading. You aren't even meaningfully interacting with me in terms of the game. You haven't cased me, and you continuously just say that you agree with everything I've said except for the parts that indicate that you're the last scum.

Like, fmpov it seems like you just looked at the entire page of me looking at the game and just said "yeah I aint reading all of that, it's all right except for the part where you're wrong". This is why I think it's lazy. For a supposed townie, you don't seem to be that agitated about me voting you, and honestly it doesn't seem like you care if Wisp votes you either. Just a "yeah I guess I don't mind it if town loses because you're a good wolf" doesn't make you seem townie.
    You could read that as shade. But i hope that t!wiisp reads my thought progress early in the day when I was still unsure about between you and Wiisp - that is an honest development from town ika's pov, and why I kept insisting you could've been wolf, even if i didn't exactly know why.

Also, the key thing to take here for Wiisp.

If I was indeed wolf - I would've been fine just pushing Wiisp with Stellaria when Stellaria said it's probably Wiisp at SoD, and wouldn't have been that difficult for me to convince Stellaria to hammer Wiisp because we have been more or less pretty in synch all game.

However,

Why would I make it difficult for me to push Stellaria instead of Wiisp who was already having doubts about me? And this is all before (if i remember correctly), Wiisp said he still believes it is me. If that was the case, I would've just cased Wiisp and convinced Stellaria that I am indeed town (because stellaria kept poking me for reasons to change their vote).

I think all of these are pretty revealing evidence that I am town for Wiisp.

35. ISO #2585

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    You could read that as shade. But i hope that t!wiisp reads my thought progress early in the day when I was still unsure about between you and Wiisp - that is an honest development from town ika's pov, and why I kept insisting you could've been wolf, even if i didn't exactly know why.

Also, the key thing to take here for Wiisp.

If I was indeed wolf - I would've been fine just pushing Wiisp with Stellaria when Stellaria said it's probably Wiisp at SoD, and wouldn't have been that difficult for me to convince Stellaria to hammer Wiisp because we have been more or less pretty in synch all game.

However,

Why would I make it difficult for me to push Stellaria instead of Wiisp who was already having doubts about me? And this is all before (if i remember correctly), Wiisp said he still believes it is me. If that was the case, I would've just cased Wiisp and convinced Stellaria that I am indeed town (because stellaria kept poking me for reasons to change their vote).

I think all of these are pretty revealing evidence that I am town for Wiisp.
    It's a two-way street Ika. Why would I make it difficult for myself by pushing you instead of Wisp, who before today we were pretty much in agreement on being the last scum?

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

I ask that you call me whichever pronouns you feel more comfortable calling me

if that makes sense, I know that sounds backwards
    Okay, I am prettttttty traditional, but I didn't want to insult anyone by just assuming genders (because you know...ive been flakked before by calling an obvious 20 something yo woman, her before IRL.

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

It's a two-way street Ika. Why would I make it difficult for myself by pushing you instead of Wisp, who before today we were pretty much in agreement on being the last scum?
    I know it is a two way street - that is why I won't blame Wiisp if he votes me because I can see how he would think why you arrived to that conclusion (well suspicion). It is up to him to decide now. I don't think I will change my view that you are the last wolf that was hiding very well.

I just hope that the things I pointed out WHY i believe Stellaria is the last wolf, makes sense to him, more than your reasons.

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600