5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    So you are saying because MM was pretty much tmgot townlocked for me from arrow lynch, where as I didn't have anything solid for stellaria,

MM was killed instead?
    You were also saying you were gonna lock votes on Wisp so I think Wisp took the chance

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Wisp saw you were willing to question me and shot MM for it
    I mean no, I'd always kill DK here if I was a wolf, petty me wanted to dome DK as soon as day started but I feel like they are too obvious based on how they managed to try to get me and Mac first even tho we are both town

And how u aren't dead after being called townie by literally everyone alive

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

Who has better reason to keep me alive on f3. Stellaria or wiisp.

Wiisp knows damn well that I'd go for wiisp if I was alive. Wiisp would've had a better chance agaisnt MM and Stellaria.

Stellaria was townlocked by me, so maybe felt safe to bring me to f3 as kingmaker agaisnt wiisp.

But this theory destroys my entire worldview

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

Yeah we will need time to iso each other and analyse what's happened with nks.

I think we continue discuss about from PoD getting nkd, then ultra, then MM.

If wiisp is wolf, what makes MM a better nk lynch than Stellaria or myself?
    Wiisp not dying is obvious because we were pretty much set on wiisp till now, so if wiisp wasn't mafia, they wouldn't kill wiisp.

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

Wiisp not dying is obvious because we were pretty much set on wiisp till now, so if wiisp wasn't mafia, they wouldn't kill wiisp.
    Yeah wiisp knew that Stellaria was also pretty much on my wiisp crusade, whereas MM wasn't as convicted.

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

@ikarusdk
    normally I should be trying to get the wolfiest player to vote first, of which Im still not certain who it is, I think you make sense if u are power wolfing
    anyways, my sense of pride means I'd rather vote first, so i can either lose the game for town, or correctly vote, rather than seeing the off chance where the town between u two randomly snipes me, losing the game straight off

also im still honestly not certain how the talk is "Why MM over Stellar" and not, "Why does wolf!Wisp kill the one person out of us 3 that he has the most experience with, and has found them townie at points, even leave two people alive that both want him dead"
    im gunna go read Stellar first, if u have any specific questions i will keep this tab open and keep checking on it

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

also personally I think its disingenuous to say I tried to call DK a liar, given how the carol works, I think its personally easy to lie about the names because the person who gave the carol only knows that they gave it to u, not what u get, and given that u can easily just give 3 names of which all are town if it gets u 3 dead town even if it outs u the next day

also i never once voted DK, and i didnt even humor when Mac was trying to push their

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

Im still not in the clear irl but I'll answer what is immediately available to me right now

The most immediately available town game that is recent is here on the SC2 Mafia site. It was an anon game where our usernames were based on our pfps. My given username was FM-Sunset and I haven't used the name since, so you could use that as a recent town game.

As for scum games, I had a recent game with Frinckles and Ikarus (probably the reason I got invited here) that had a caroler (ironically I think deb was caroler in that game too). If you want a game on my home forums, I had a scum game hosted by Norwee where it was a team of 3 including 1 traitor. Gikkle was there, as was I think Marshmallow Marshall, Lumi, and a few others.

My champs game with you Wisp was a wakeup call for me lol, I was rusty and I would like to think that my scum game nowadays is better.

All things considered, the way dice have rolled I feel like I've way more experience as town as opposed to Mafia. In my game with Ikarus, I tried to play it off as "wow my town game as Sunset was so shit, so Im gonna try to improve" and used it as an excuse to be scummy. I kind of attribute my shit town game as Sunset as me getting a vig role and not knowing what to do with myself (I **** hate that role). I didn't rand vig obviously but I randed town this game so I guess I kinda just, tried? I dont know. I tried to apply things I learned last few games. Avoided tunneling and drowning out town conversation with worthless tvt. I'm still not sure I'm towning right but I just took it to just point out shit that I thought was wrong.

Now, it is true that I always tinfoil in every game. In the Norwee scum game, I tinfoiled about one of the town players being Miller and I feel like part of the game revolved around that read. I tinfoiled about some of the role stuff in the Sunset game (everyone submitted roles that game) and I I tinfoiled this game with the hydra thing and the dark magician traitor thing.

This is about all the time I have to type but hopefully that helps you get a better read on me if you're town.

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

and both of you have basically insulted me since like the half way point of this game
    like wtf man

like the only good post in Stellar's iso 2216, tonally they are fine
    there was one post where they argued, "Why me over these people when they did the same thing", which still reads like a wolf whining about be called out for a reason they believe is bad
    honestly if not for me being absorbed by the meta from champs, this slot doesnt look greated, and survived being extremely correct all the way till f3

but DK is no saint either because he still pitched a poe from my PoV, that would have lost the game for town, and they voted in a very over top way, stuff comes off as forced, like the comment about MM snowing them, but they are certainly way more fluid at points than Stellar has ever been. and they went out of their way to not vote Arrow on the day they died

so like the wolf is either a powerwolfer, or someone who played with very obvious tmi

45. ISO #2445

PoD being killed makes sense because were they not the other medium?
    and ultra from my understanding was clear cleared IC, so like its fine?
    as for MM all i can say, is wolf!me would not make that kill

which reminds me, u and arrow both called out these night kills, and thats another thing that I think is forced from you

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    also personally I think its disingenuous to say I tried to call DK a liar, given how the carol works, I think its personally easy to lie about the names because the person who gave the carol only knows that they gave it to u, not what u get, and given that u can easily just give 3 names of which all are town if it gets u 3 dead town even if it outs u the next day

also i never once voted DK, and i didnt even humor when Mac was trying to push their
    I remember things differently, I'll have to go back and look

48. ISO #2448

and like Arrow specifcally goes out of their way to call Ikarus town, twice, and then randomly swaps it a wolf read
    im just not sure how arrow picks that name of their hat without them being wolf/wolf

another thing I disliked about DK is their reaction to the train on Mac, of which comes off just as fake as their reactions to MM possibly snowing them, and other things

49. ISO #2449

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    you both didnt vote arrow till MM basically stated it was the better choice, and stellar only voted it to hammer (i think), dont quote me on it, hard to tell from vote history
    honestly i can't fathom how town!Stellar doesnt even think here that DK can be a wolf
    I saw his game being towny this game. If you disagree (and you seem to) could you point out what I'm missing?

50. ISO #2450