Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2642
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    again we are not playing like this, this is how we lose games
    there is absolutely no reason to lock lynches to anyone in town!Mac worlds, since MM is still pretty weird tonally
    and I still dont particularly understand how they progressed to me being town, so while I dont see why MM would buss, i can't pretend that they still arent wolfy and confusing

the only thing I will agree on is that Stellar is town
    You're not the only one who can develop "tone reads", Wisp. Deal with it

More seriously (although I was still kinda serious tbh, tone change played a large part), you seem to have magically turned into a disgruntled townie who sees himself being wrongly attacked and who hopes to win this "lost cause of a game", so to speak (even though we're winning, it felt like you were seeing the game that way and felt it was unfair for you). That's a pretty damn big contrast from your previous behavior, which was basically "I'm town, fuck you if you don't believe it, that's on you" and showing no progressions lol. Also, DM flipped lone wolf, so my associative read on you kinda fell apart due to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    If only mac was here to explain his day 4. Because that just fucked my world view of him.
    We're definetly waiting for Mac, at least for a reasonable time (a full IRL day). But unless he makes a REALLY convincing case for himself (and shows a plausible alternative world to him being last scum), he just dies here, and that's probably GG.

But yes Wisp, if Mac does flip town, that's gonna be a pretty damn hard one, and we will definetly have to think harder.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post

DID EVERYONE ELSE KNOW THIS WAS A BUTTON????
    bro I thought it was so fuckin annoying having to go through to page whatever the fuck just to find a way to iso martin lmfaooo we have technology!!!
    XD

Yes, we have technology, thanks to @djar who developed that ^^ we also have a vote history tool! It's relatively recent, though, because in my day too, we had no mastery of such dark arts.

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

Since nk did go through, one can assume the last mafia is indeed active.

So the question is,

1. If it is mac, is he just doing bare minimum nk then afking due to some RL issues, or is he pretending to be inactive? I don't think it is the latter because unless he has completely given up (dont believe he has reasons to since it can still go his way), he wouldn't let himself be an obvious lynch here and lose the game.

2. Because above scenarios aren't really all that believable albeit plausible, I am leaning towards mac not being the last mafia.

3. So that means it still comes down to Wiisp MM Stellaria for me.

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

I like wiisps posts today much more than yesterday, so I am trying to townread wiisp.

1. Achro said this is wiisps town play.
    2. Last wiisp town resembles this one, so claims wiisp. Sorry I've been very busy so I couldn't really check that game.
    3. The AtE, although was very discouraging, could be very genuine reaction.
    4. Wiisp also advocated for lynching arrow yesterday. They wanted to vote with achro, which would've meant killing their teammate.

But it still does not resolve the following concerns.

1. Wiisps jump on banana wagon without explicit reasoning for their vote.
    2. Wiisps has said people had scummy posts or they got pings from those posts but never really went into details as to why.
    3. Wiisp voted DM for not liking their reaction to my push, and generally scummy, but again, no actual analysis came out.
    4. Wiisp had lynched arrow yes, but thus could've been a simple bus in the face of possible lynch themselves.

15. ISO #2365

Having re read banana and Martins post death posts..

It did occur to me at one point that MM has been very very very agreeable with me, almost to the point we shared 90% of the world view. Is this because MM has been fine with me leading town and letting me do the dirty work?

But if so, why did he voice about arrow being a better lynch yesterday than wiisp or mac? There was absolutely no reason for wolf MM to vote arrow there because we were going to vote wiisp. Was that for towncred? Was towncred from me and stellaria needed? He could've been just fine with mislynching wiisp then mac and win. Because at that point I was arguing it is wiisp plus mac/arrow

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

Having re read banana and Martins post death posts..

It did occur to me at one point that MM has been very very very agreeable with me, almost to the point we shared 90% of the world view. Is this because MM has been fine with me leading town and letting me do the dirty work?

But if so, why did he voice about arrow being a better lynch yesterday than wiisp or mac? There was absolutely no reason for wolf MM to vote arrow there because we were going to vote wiisp. Was that for towncred? Was towncred from me and stellaria needed? He could've been just fine with mislynching wiisp then mac and win. Because at that point I was arguing it is wiisp plus mac/arrow
    Wiisp can you think of a counter point for the last bit, why he voted arrow when he could've stayed with your vote and mislynch mac to win if he is wolf

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

Dows anyone have an argument as to why stellaria is scum?

I personally am agisnt the idea. Pod was pretty much the only one that was antagonising stellaria for unnecessarily asking about banana hybrid, if we don't count MM and stellaria arguing with each other. Banana himself mentioned that he thinks stellaria is 100% town

20. ISO #2370

I think we just go for mac here tbh.

I think my reason for townreading MM just for lynching arrow over ...wait...

Day 4
    Lynch arrow.
    Kill ultra

Day 5
    Lynch mac/wiisp
    Kill town

Day 6 f3.

Vs

Day 4
    Lynch Wiisp
    Nk ultra

Day 5
    Lynch Mac
    Nk town

Day 6
    Mafia win

Yeah it makes no sense that w!MM is willing to go to f3 when he had every opportunity to lynch wiisp then mac

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

It'd be a funny outcome to see mac flip green and the game finishes because he is an actress
    It's likely lol

I personally am agisnt the idea. Pod was pretty much the only one that was antagonising stellaria for unnecessarily asking about banana hybrid, if we don't count MM and stellaria arguing with each other. Banana himself mentioned that he thinks stellaria is 100% town
    If Mac flips town (or rather if the game doesn't end, since actress lol), I'll look again to make sure about Stellaria, but I'm fairly confident they're town. It also feels like they've picked up on the game in a solvy manner after the slightly heated incidents of the earlier days, which makes sense, considering the fact earlier behavior really seemed to be caused by having trouble with any kind of pressure.

29. ISO #2379

Also, since Mac hasn't showed up yet and no votes have been placed, I see no issue with doing
    -vote Macdougall

Don't hammer too early, just want to show the pressure concretly

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

I firmly believe the mechanic above alone should clear MM from poe.

So that leaves Mac, Wiisp, and Stellaria.

Fmpov, the best way is to kill mac today and either MM or Stellaria will die tonight if Wiisp was wolf. Then we lynch wiisp tomorrow.
    If Mac is town and I'm a wolf, ur not making it to f3 lol

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

You know what. I'm sick of it actually.

No attempt to read my posts and answer any of those questions and went straight back to ate mode.

You aren't town, and if you somehow magically are, your town game needs work. I gave you every chance.

-vote Wiisp

This stays and I'm not showing up till day ends.

34. ISO #2384

U haven't asked me anything lol, and if I'm a wolf what makes j think ur making it to f3

My town game used to be loads better than what it is now, and i effectively convinced yall to vote a wolf, don't be a baby because I don't play the way u want me to

Achro who has the mo=÷ experience with me then all of u combined, has told u that I'm town, so who here is being petty.

Also don't insult my town game, if Mac is a wolf I had him day 1 and I was one of the first people to call DMs role claim bs

Of which somehow ur brain managed to convince urself that I was with Mac when the wagons were Banana/Mac with me on a vanity wagon at the end of day 1, explain it to the class like we are five and tell me how that works.

And now with only one wolf alive, im still a wolf because wolves obviously bussed

And funny enough I have still yet to vote u today or yesterday even when Mac gave me that avenue

Your logic is flawed and ur tunneled, if ur a wolf good job u have a set up to victory, if you are town then chill out

35. ISO #2385

We are?

You forget there is one mafia to 4 town. Tomorrow we wake up with two town.

And I don't hate you, I am solving. Drop with that stuff please.
    Also me saying hate me was a soft joke but clearly u have no idea how to have fun in mafia anymore which is unfortunate

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

Fell me my town game is shit, what a joke, I can fine town and wolves well enough with my own play style, I'm just a shit town because I don't radiate towniness

Also for what its worth I have 1500 posted and watch a town tunnel me in f4 for the loss after I bodied the wolf team beacsuee I was somehow bussing and powewolfing at the same time

So this is effectively a you problem, but say whatever makes u feel better about your self

38. ISO #2388

Stellaria..shit. is innocence your town game as wolf?
    not sure I understand where you're coming from here

we played scum together before, and you played scum against me as town before, i guess i'd pretty much round out my playstyle to those games

if you want more then i could link games on my home forums, just ask

39. ISO #2389

not sure I understand where you're coming from here

we played scum together before, and you played scum against me as town before, i guess i'd pretty much round out my playstyle to those games

if you want more then i could link games on my home forums, just ask
    pretty sure they are effectively calling you super obvious town or something of the sorts, which I agree with regardless of their alignment
    I think they you have shown no agenda and have been transparently townie, of which I am willing to lose on that read

also someone remind me why I am a wolf again, since clearly i have no idea how to clear this up, and I'm ignoring questions?

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

correction he does call out Mac for jumping on w/e, thats effectively the only real read he has given on anyone still alive at this moment, outside just straight up calling DK town
    otherwise he has said nothing useful in regards to me, MM, nor Stellar

Pros;
    1. MM effectively asked them a question in thread to get them to post, which i think is more likely to happen in wolf chat than directly in thread, it feels more like a town player trying to help players disconnected from the game.
    2. Votes are all over the place, and dont feel like they have any agenda
    3. Effectively bussed yesterday for no reason (in wolf!MM worlds two town were on me, and he could have effectively just gone to f3 and killed Mac most likely)\
    4. They are very good at explaining their thoughts well after which makes me believe they arent really making up a lot of the stuff they are doing

Cons:
    1. Tone, but to be fair ive always had a problem with their tone, since in their last champs game i read I thought they were a wolf because of how they reacted to things
    2. Some of their votes/progression make little sense of which I think Stellar pointed out?
    3. TMI in terms of Kuti flipping town (reaction to the train was bad)

tldr version

42. ISO #2392

Been several hours since I woke up therefore much less groggy.

The game is always won if we go mac then wiisp simply because MM and stellaria have been more towny than the other two. I will stick to my original plan.

If somehow wolf is MM or stellaria I accept the loss. MM especially with Arrow lynch.

-vote macdougall

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

MAC WAS HANGING UP CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND FELL OFF THE ROOF HE, WAS...

Holiday Patron

You are a Holiday Patron! You have no special powers but you love the Holidays!

4 Players remain.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @ikarusdk
    @Stellaria
    @Wiisp

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

D6 begins at 8:00pm CST Tomorrow.
    Last edited by Frinckles; August 25th, 2023 at 04:49 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #2398

MARSHMALLOW WAS ROASTED OVER THE CHIMNEY WITH CARE!

HIS ROLE WAS....

Holiday Patron

You are a Holiday Patron! You have no special powers but you love the Holidays!

THIS IS IT. THE FINAL ROUND. FIGHT.

3 PLAYERS REMAIN..

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day 7 ends on the Sunday the 27th at 8pm CST! (Not 7pm CST.)[/COLOR]

@Stellaria
    @Wiisp
    @ikarusdk

Day has changed.
    HAMMER/PLURALITY ACTIVE.

2 votes to hammer.

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400

this is probably why Im alive and not MM

I think I just vote wisp here