Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2642
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

[QUOTE=Arrow;990704]
    Spoiler : Calling me out :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Long story short: he's very probably scum. I've been thinking this to various extents throughout the entire game, but now I'd say he would need to be very damn convincing for me to townread him at all. My main points against him is that he made lots of "nothingburger" posts early on, talked a bit about mechanics, literally never analyzed ANYONE (unless you count analyzing Kuti as a jester lol) and fits in pretty much any scum team you could ever think of. I'm going to ISO him to refresh my own memory and to make sure I haven't missed anything; take what you will from this.

Spoiler : Arrow ISO analysis :
    ARROW ISO START

The first 8 posts are a whole lot of nothing. Hello world, favorite holiday is halloween, wow you were active, valentine's cards (honestly this post did something to me personally lol but it's not game-related, game-wise it's nothing/"fluff"), "STOP POKING ME!", speculating there isnt more than 2-3 neutrals (that's not exactly insightful lol), music, says he got lost in activity.

Self-meta /shrug

"Banana feels like lazy town" - okay, understandable take (I kinda had the same hunch on D1), but then I'm a little surprised he never said anything at all about him or people pushing him. This post is literally the only occurence of him talking about Banana, apart from this post in reaction to Stellaria's hydra stuff:

Which is terribly weak and strange, considering Banana was literally the D1 lynch. It's not like there was nothing to say, nobody to question, etc.

"Achro is putting in some pressure, which for day 1, seems scummy to me" - That's just a culture clash thing because games in very old days (as in, before I even joined the site) were different and people couldn't care less about D1, so that's NAI

And then he voices a gut townread on Ikarus, which is like, sure.

This post is in reaction to me asking this:

"Achro feels scummy to me"... well okay, thank you very much? Considering I was going back and forth with Achro at the time (or rather, had just finished doing so), there was a lot to say about it, there was matter for analysis. This is almost textually saying "I don't want to analyze".

"PoD may be flying under the radar" - okay, why? This is really just a "hi, I exist, I did something" post with zero interest in actually solving the game. It's like he only bothered to reply to my questions for the sake of shutting me up XD. If he had lots of solvy posts elsewhere, I could perhaps see it as just not being warmed up for FM yet, but considering his lack of ANY of those posts, this is scummy as hell.

More posts, just one-liners pointing out some stuff without analyzing anything, giving any reads, or God forbid, push anybody...

I'm just quoting this because it's probably one of the most significant posts of his ISO, which is telling, considering how empty and weak it is.
    Calling Achro jestery - I hadn't noticed this before, but it seems he just picked "calling people jesters" as his gimmick to appear to do something lol (cf. calling Kuti jester)

Arrow mistakenly says Martin claimed medium (instead of Banana), /shrug

Progression on Achro from jester to I believe him: nonexistent
    Progression on Ikarus: nonexistent, literally just said it was a gut read earlier and there's nothing else about it (note that this looks kinda good for Ikarus, assuming wolf Arrow, since it's unlikely he picked a teammate as his only voiced read)

The rest is just mechanical blah blah again, no solviness, no analysis

One last interesting post:

This is actually the most solvy/analytic post he's ever made... and per normal standards, I'd say this lacks pursuing the goal of actually solving Debbie, like it lacks any form of pressure, further questioning, etc. It's like he doesn't feel the need or desire to gain any new information; this desire is completely absent from his entire ISO.

Overall, Arrow is the incarnation of "information instead of analysis" (IIOA) of the low-posting style (which is apparently not mentioned in the mafiascum article lol but still). Town wants to solve the game, to gain information, and that is true for newbies or "bad players" as well, just because that's the very nature of the game. I see NONE of this with Arrow.

Yeah, Arrow is just scum lol.

@ikarusdk there we go

Also I just saw this:

I don't know. Maybe my handling of reports (and thus having full information all the time) is crippling me here, but the truth is, you can look back at my meta and I've never been a strong forum mafia player without solid information. It doesn't help work slammed me this week with a surprise fire (that should've been mentioned months ago) but the fact is that I'm not good at a lot of this analysis, at least at the timeframes needed. I get up from the night, see 300 posts, and get paralyzed with indecision about how to analyze them all.

If I knew how to read/analyze people in FM I would. Honestly I probably shouldn't even have signed up because its not fair to the other players for me to be this inactive.

Beyond that, looking at the role list, I'd say MM/Ikarus is one of my scum votes. Achro is neutral working on his wincon. The reason I flipped on Achro is because I didn't foresee two Jesters and had Kuti as a lock for that. Obviously a bad read there.
    maybe you should just replace out

3. ISO #1953

Well, it would appear I am unable to rest at the moment due to unfortunate circumstances, and I have the game in mind anyway, so might as well come back a little xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    [Removed the broken quote]

I don't know. Maybe my handling of reports (and thus having full information all the time) is crippling me here, but the truth is, you can look back at my meta and I've never been a strong forum mafia player without solid information. It doesn't help work slammed me this week with a surprise fire (that should've been mentioned months ago) but the fact is that I'm not good at a lot of this analysis, at least at the timeframes needed. I get up from the night, see 300 posts, and get paralyzed with indecision about how to analyze them all.

If I knew how to read/analyze people in FM I would. Honestly I probably shouldn't even have signed up because its not fair to the other players for me to be this inactive.

Beyond that, looking at the role list, I'd say MM/Ikarus is one of my scum votes. Achro is neutral working on his wincon. The reason I flipped on Achro is because I didn't foresee two Jesters and had Kuti as a lock for that. Obviously a bad read there.
    That part about work sucks lol. As for your skill level, I wouldn't be so harsh towards yourself. It's not like you have zero mafia experience, so it shouldn't be that difficult for you to get into analysis if you want to, just by looking at some FM theory outside of games, or even asking around if you want; I'm sure lots of people would be glad to discuss! That said, if you just don't feel like any of that can be fun, noone's twisting your arm . Also, this game is particularly active, especially for a not so big one; it was easy to lose track of stuff on D1. As for feeling bad for playing, nah, there's absolutely no point, and I don't think anyone is holding it against you; it's not like you're not trying at all or are trolling, after all ^^

/part disregarding alignments

As for the rest of your stuff, sorry, but I still think you're scum, and I think it'd basically take like Ultra claiming to have a green cop check on you for me to change my mind lol. Sorry :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1954

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I wanna vote and just end this guy but maybe he'll spew more for us lmfao
    Uh lol

Considering how little leeway we have due to numbers, town needs to focus on a single scum, and I'm pretty sure the idea here is to lynch DM (or, I guess from your point of view, assuming you're town [which I believe], lynching between Ikarus/MM/DM). If we magically got everyone to want to lynch Arrow, I would probably hop on (despite DM being more of an assured scum lynch due to the carol, I'm fairly confident Arrow also is scum lol), but I doubt that's on the order of the day, considering there's a carol to be solved - and that's the optimal course of action.

I'm actually unsure of where your thoughts are at right now. It feels like Ikarus and myself advanced a lot publicly, but I haven't seen your progression lately. Could you explain your stance regarding the worldbuilding that's been going on (in other words, what's your world?)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1955

Uh lol

Considering how little leeway we have due to numbers, town needs to focus on a single scum, and I'm pretty sure the idea here is to lynch DM (or, I guess from your point of view, assuming you're town [which I believe], lynching between Ikarus/MM/DM). If we magically got everyone to want to lynch Arrow, I would probably hop on (despite DM being more of an assured scum lynch due to the carol, I'm fairly confident Arrow also is scum lol), but I doubt that's on the order of the day, considering there's a carol to be solved - and that's the optimal course of action.

I'm actually unsure of where your thoughts are at right now. It feels like Ikarus and myself advanced a lot publicly, but I haven't seen your progression lately. Could you explain your stance regarding the worldbuilding that's been going on (in other words, what's your world?)
    This post wasn't about Arrow, it was about DM

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I was just realising this though after re reading DM.

From T!DM POV, if ikarus is wolf - MM doesn't have to be, because I lied about carol - which...as much as it saddens for me to say this because it somewhat contradicts what I said in my big wall, makes sense about his day 3, why I'm up there with MM.

I am trying to be as transparent here because as I am reflecting back on the whole situation, I simply do not want to mislynch anyone right now, because we can only afford 1 mislynch.

Having said this, if DM is indeed a mislynch, we only have to lynch MM the next day, because there is no other possible way MM is not a wolf in that situation FMPOV.

I would appreciate my townreads input on this because people need to help solve this, especially ultra who has been town cleared.

Help me. How likely do you think DM was pulling thr gambit I was talking about. Or is it simply that DM distrusts me that much from our sod2 interaction that he is willing to call the whole carol a lie.
    I mean, who got the carol, then? It can't be a dead, because the dead would have told us (and DM out of everyone would know). It's assuming scum!you got the carol and manipulated it to give a fake result and masterplanned all of this, and just town!you receiving a real carol, are two equally likely possibilities, which is... not true. Besides, and more importantly imo, the progression to go from "MM is scum!!" to "Ikarus and MM are equal possibilities" is lacking. I guess the rupture is especially apparent to me because I was in dead chat last night and he acted in the former way without ever reacting to my long conversation to solve with Martin, which could have been a valid reason to reconsider his scumread on me, but it didn't happen at all (hence me having no trouble just locking him as scum here).

8. ISO #1958

but since you asked here's my world

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Nah it could be you.
    Idk who the group wolves are.
    dude is just outing himself as town traitor, so like, it's worthless to try to pair him up with anyone because he doesn't know who his partners are

So that just leaves me with Dark Magician as lock-scum and I have to seek and find a pair of scum from the leftovers. In my head, that's gotta be between you (MM), PoD, Wisp, and Arrow.

9. ISO #1959

This post wasn't about Arrow, it was about DM
    Then I am even more confused. Why did you quote Arrow's post, and why would you be telling DM to replace out lol

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

but since you asked here's my world

dude is just outing himself as town traitor, so like, it's worthless to try to pair him up with anyone because he doesn't know who his partners are

So that just leaves me with Dark Magician as lock-scum and I have to seek and find a pair of scum from the leftovers. In my head, that's gotta be between you (MM), PoD, Wisp, and Arrow.
    Traitor is not part of the role list, making your point moot as far as I can tell. Besides, DM/Wisp interactions reaaally look SvS. I'm not sold here tbh. I think he's really just plain scum; as for the post you quoted, it's just saying "I don't know who the wolves are because I'm town", which isn't exactly revolutionary lol

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

Traitor is not part of the role list, making your point moot as far as I can tell. Besides, DM/Wisp interactions reaaally look SvS. I'm not sold here tbh. I think he's really just plain scum; as for the post you quoted, it's just saying "I don't know who the wolves are because I'm town", which isn't exactly revolutionary lol
    Yeah and neither is Mediumizer but nobody is batting an eye about that one, are they

14. ISO #1964

flip them around. I'm telling Arrow to swap out. and I'm saying that DM is spewing and I want more
    OH

Sorry, I'm just stupid XD. (Don't think Arrow needs to swap out at all, but at least your posts make sense now lol)

15. ISO #1965

Like, understand something for me. I don't see a world in which this Dark Magician is claiming to be traitor just to throw us off. I'm convinced the dude's just given up. Like, he didn't even bother trying to case you and mechanically he has absolutely no reason not to do that unless you are exactly his partner and he'd rather be the one to die. In which case, he's still scum and you're still on the suspect list.

16. ISO #1966

am I seeing things right? like, am I the only one seeing this? Does nobody see DM is outed scum? now I'm confused why you're confused
    I mean, I agree DM is outed scum, but your reasoning is strange, hence I'm trying to grasp it because we have more than DM to lynch...
    Yeah and neither is Mediumizer but nobody is batting an eye about that one, are they
    Medium exists, though, so it's "a little twist", as the setup says. There's nothing remotely connected to lost wolves in the setup page, and besides, it'd make the game really different from the original Silent Night setup (which didn't have any lost wolves).

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

Like, understand something for me. I don't see a world in which this Dark Magician is claiming to be traitor just to throw us off. I'm convinced the dude's just given up. Like, he didn't even bother trying to case you and mechanically he has absolutely no reason not to do that unless you are exactly his partner and he'd rather be the one to die. In which case, he's still scum and you're still on the suspect list.

While I am happy to see you want to lynch DM and encourage you to do so, I feel like you're not reading the same game as me lol. DM did not claim traitor anywhere, he's just... scum

20. ISO #1970

I made it clear I can go either way here.
    Day 1.
    I was hoping I could make it clear I am uninformed afterwards and you realize I can’t be a group wolf.
    If your group wolf DK is like damn though would it have killed you to not go for me, an easy elimination as shown day 1.

I showed why I was town to the dead players and they acknowledged it.
    Even MM admitted I was more Townie in dead chat.
    Look at the wordings of these posts though MM. He's talking about "group wolves" like everyone in the game knows it's a traitor game. I'm p sure he just fucked up

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

Look at the wordings of these posts though MM. He's talking about "group wolves" like everyone in the game knows it's a traitor game. I'm p sure he just fucked up
    I... okay, I must admit he does say that in a very weird manner lol

That doesn't explain the SvS interactions with Wisp, though. And besides, if there's actually a traitor in this game in spite of the setup, I am sueing Frinckles post-game lol because it's legit nowhere. I get what you mean now though, but... like, to me, it's as if you were saying he's actually solo cultist.

I am glad to see you actually tried figuring things out by yourself and wanted to solve, though, because this reaffirms my townread on you, ironically enough; I don't think scum ever fakes such a strange reasoning that doesn't fit with the setup, considering that's entirely useless from a scum perspective xD.

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

Idk I only know that right now for a fact I know I am on my team.
    what

What is even this statement lol
    Are you trying to cause a bug in our brains or something? We're not AIs XD

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

I... okay, I must admit he does say that in a very weird manner lol

That doesn't explain the SvS interactions with Wisp, though. And besides, if there's actually a traitor in this game in spite of the setup, I am sueing Frinckles post-game lol because it's legit nowhere. I get what you mean now though, but... like, to me, it's as if you were saying he's actually solo cultist.

I am glad to see you actually tried figuring things out by yourself and wanted to solve, though, because this reaffirms my townread on you, ironically enough; I don't think scum ever fakes such a strange reasoning that doesn't fit with the setup, considering that's entirely useless from a scum perspective xD.
    Maybe you’re a wolf with Wisp.
    There is nothing that doesn’t still make you two potentially wolf aligned.

35. ISO #1985

I don’t know shit I’ve been uninformed and helping town and even giving you stuff from dead chat.

Leave me alone and vote the real group wolf in DK/MM
    OH SO YOU ARE CLAIMING THIRD PARTY EVIL AFTER ALL HUH

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

Actually, that's bloody horrible if it's true, because it would probably mean there are still 3 mafia + DM + Achro, leaving us with 5 town? Actually, that just makes no sense lol. Besides, Achro's claim makes for a pretty neat all-around solo neutral for setup design. No, you're probably just very standard mafia, but this is confusing as heck XD

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000

Actually, that's bloody horrible if it's true, because it would probably mean there are still 3 mafia + DM + Achro, leaving us with 5 town? Actually, that just makes no sense lol. Besides, Achro's claim makes for a pretty neat all-around solo neutral for setup design. No, you're probably just very standard mafia, but this is confusing as heck XD
    on the one hand, it makes sense because hammer got activated

on the other hand, it makes no sense because there's only been one kill each night