S-FM 352: [Invitational] ★ Silent Night [14p] ★
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM 352: [Invitational] ★ Silent Night [14p] ★

Setup adapted and constructed by Geyde, Lumi.
    Presented by Frinckles & Lumi

Welcome! This game is an invitational so I'll be in charge of who is playing and our reserves ect. That also means this thread will be locked and edited as invites are accepted. If you are unable to play after accepting an inviting, just contact me or Lumi. This setup is semi-closed, meaning unlike other Silent Night games, you won't know what's happening until you open the box! This game will begin shortly after it's filled, so if I had to guess, probably on like Tuesday or Wednesday (8th, 9th.) I will update this thread if any changes to the schedule occur. If you have any questions do not hesitate to message Lumi or myself on here or on Discord.

★ ★ Setup ★ ★
    Standard forum rules apply and don't be a big jerk or I'll mod-kill you, or at least threaten to mod-kill you until Lumi does. Minimum day post requirement of 10 because it's an obscure number everybody uses. No maximum post limit but that doesn't mean you have to write a book. Day/Night is your standard 48/24.

Players

1. Banana!
    2. Ultra!
    3. Martin!
    4. Arrow!
    5. Return Of The Mac!
    6. MR ACHRO!
    7.MARSH!
    8. Magician!
    9. Stellaria!
    10. WEESP!
    11. SABI!
    12. PoD!
    13. Loldebite!
    14. Ikarus!

It's gonna be a party.

Update Log
    8/8/23: We're waiting for the final invites to be returned and we're finishing up reserves.
    8/8/23: If you are interested in reserving or spectating, feel free to send us a message on Discord.
    8/9/23: All players have accept their invites, still looking for another reserve or two. If you'd like to spectate, let us know.

Last edited by Frinckles; August 9th, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶