Ok, 12 hours in and everyone has posted at least once. Time to get to work.

First off, I have a question about players,

ikarusdk shadow hydra with Lumi

It's been awhile since I was on this site, so I just want to be sure I understand this before I start taking notes, is ikarusdk and Lumi 2 different people sharing one game slot? (I've noticed Lumi hasn't posted yet) Or is ikarusdk an alternate account for Lumi since Lumi is an admin?

Now down to business... other than people just saying hello, not much has been said... One thing that has happened though is Guillo standing out making himself memorable for those who don't know anyone (like me).

Although innocent looking, this does have an impact on night actions... aka its a PR magnet. Not sure what to make of it just yet, still analyzing the setup to figure out the best course of action for each faction, I did notice that there is no investigative roles so mafia wouldn't fear being in the spot light like he is doing. Not sure I like that it also draws the doctor to him if no one else stands out, makes it too predictable who mafia should avoid killing to not be messed up by heals... but then again, being a small game, the doc would probably already be drawn to some candidates just based on their experience level... aka Lumi for being an admin, Stealthbomber and myself for our respected and super respected titles.. So mentioning this just to reset the playing board back to zero since the doc should take everything into account and the mafia can't discount anything I just said.

Time to dig up some bs reasons now...

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
Oh annoying people is what i do. Seems like we are gonna have a great time here eh?

-vote Yayap

You either losen up or i annoy you with a death tunnel all game.
Basically his reply to me is: "Come at me Bro"

Also, Stealthbomber, I did notice your:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
Guillo lock town
Was expecting more from you, considering that you are the only player that I kinda remember. Setting yourself into buddying with him so soon is a bold move, care to explain?

Other things that really annoy me: people claiming things being town tells or town slips. I call that pure and utter BS, I'm looking at you Mizery and Martin.

That leaves Luona, Ikaruskdk and oliverz144 that I've yet to make any read on yet. I was going to say Luona agreed with me about the pics but then I noticed she posted about it just before me so still neutral for now.