1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Re: S-FM VI Thread

McPwnage was doing some minor WIFOM when he thanked me for making him less of a target for scum. He could be healed for that, but I doubt it. So Ubernox was probably blocked. If that was good or bad remains to be seen. I'd rather have seen ajkei shot, though.

I investigated Ubernox tonight because I suspected that he was trying to protect ajkei yesterday and I hoped that ajkei would die. If he had been the last mafioso or a quasit/wraith then we'd have a good secondary lynch target in him. Looks like I was wrong, however... so no I have no new information to give you

At least I know that ajkei is scum for sure.

-vote ajkei
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

8. ISO #108

I seriously doubt ajkei is a master of bullshit, and he'd have to be to keep his lie up against BorkBot. Borky on the other hand is pretty good at lying... You know, this phrase.... "for sure". I think I used it. When I was mafia. Its pretty clear who the real Vrock is.

This is a MYLO situation = Mislynch and lose. My money is on ajkei being Vrock and BorkBot being a skeleton knight. With that in mind McPwnage must be the wraith.

Our course of action today is clear, at least to me: -vote BorkBot

How long does this day have? I won't be able to login again until around 18 and a half hours from now, give or take.

9. ISO #109

Alright, my vote is placed. I am not sure if i'l have the time but I want to clear some doubts.

ajkei, you say BorkBot is a skeleton knight but you are not voting him. Instead you made an extra list of possible mafia candidates to lynch today? I don't get it.

Sigh, Goremancer. Why did you not start the day sooner? Would have been great if you had done so yesterday. I am still leaning more towards BorkBot, but I want ajkei to answer this question. Don't rush the lynch guys.

10. ISO #110

My notes on other players:

McPwnage: came up as Quasit/Wraith and claimed Quasit as expected, with minor WIFOM comments to go along with it. He doesn't seem to care as much for this game, so he's probably a Quasit (there's 2 of them left)

NorthStar: has been silent the whole game, but suddenly starts speaking up now. But he doesn't contribute anything. Says he thought he would have won with vigis random shooting. Claiming scum? Probably trolling undead or some town who wants to survive because McPwnage gives points for that crap... I think I'll investigate him the coming night.

Zack: Was saying yesterday that he knew for sure that I wasn't the doctor. I actually had him pegged as Cerberus because of the death note from yesterday. He likes to use "..." just like I do. Now I don't know what to think about him. Could be citizen claiming doc to get shot at night, could be doc for real. Or he could just have been smooth talking Ubernox so that he wouldn't trust me. And now he's voting against me.

kiran: utterly useless in day chat so far. He acted like scum, trolled and cheated in other games as town, so maybe he's scum this time around. Or maybe he's just trying a different approach. I don't really know how to read this guy..

If I had to make a guess:
    Vrock - BorkBot
    Pit Fiend - Zack/NorthStar
    Quasit 1 - McPwnage
    Quasit 2 - Zack/kiran
    Wraith - NorthStar/kiran/Zack
    Skeleton Knight - Ajkei

For now we should go for Ajkei.

Ajkei says I am the mafioso, so that's probably what he is himself. Makes the most sense to counter claim Vrock in some desperate act like he did, because a Wraith could just have kept his mouth shut. Also it's rather safe to say "I know who the doc is!" because he can hide behind the excuse that revealing said doctor would endanger the town. And now he investigated me, which is also rather convenient because he can frame me as whatever scum role he likes without anyone other than me to confirm or deny it with tangible evidence.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

I think you forgot to insert a timezone. It ends at different times now depending on where you live (8 hours for me, which seems ridiculously short).

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

GM: Does NorthStar's vote count?

-unvote Ajkei

I don't want kiran to slip under the radar.

kiranearitachi, I want to hear what you think about Zack, NorthStar and McPwnage.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Thanks Wraith, now die! Borkbot got proper investigation results on me and cmg so I will believe him over Ajkei since only one of them can be telling the truth. -vote Ajkei
    So when kira confirms my investigation and no one counter claims him you will lynch BorkBot instead?
    And why does voting BorkBot make zack the other mafia? BorkBot is no more confirmed invest than i am, seems to me that you are getting convinced by BorkBot too easily. Probably the wraith, after all BorkBot couldnt fake an investigation on someone he didnt know for sure the role of.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    So when kira confirms my investigation and no one counter claims him you will lynch BorkBot instead?
    And why does voting BorkBot make zack the other mafia? BorkBot is no more confirmed invest than i am, seems to me that you are getting convinced by BorkBot too easily. Probably the wraith, after all BorkBot couldnt fake an investigation on someone he didnt know for sure the role of.
    Funny that you first claim that I could do this when I revealed that I found CmG, and now that I couldn't have done it on McPwnage.

Your argument holds no water and I think I know enough. You're just calling on your fellow undead player to "confirm" your "I know the doc" claim now.

-vote Ajkei

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Funny that you first claim that I could do this when I revealed that I found CmG, and now that I couldn't have done it on McPwnage.

Your argument holds no water and I think I know enough. You're just calling on your fellow undead player to "confirm" your "I know the doc" claim now.

-vote Ajkei
    I said when kira confirms it and there are no counter claims.

if kira were my undead ally, the real doctor would still be there, and would counter claim to get me and kira lynched as the undead. However, this wont happen because i am actually the investigator and there is no other doc but kira.

Death note was written by CmG or Archangelsmurf 4 sure!

EGADS!
    The reason i think your investigation on Mcpwnage is shady and not your investigation on CmG is because you already thought that CmG or Archangel was the Bonedevil. When archangel turned out dead, the only choice left was CmG. Your information on CmG at least had a source.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

What you're doing now might have been planned in night chat as a backup plan or something. If I were the doctor, I'd be reluctant to call you out on such a lie and reveal myself. However, I hope they will speak up anyway if a mislynch is about to occur.

And you're right, my information on CmG did have a source. The death note raised my suspicion and I investigated him to confirm that. But I believe that I already explained that before.

32. ISO #132

At this point revealing yourself as doctor is better than getting the real investigator lynched. There are no more town power roles, so the one you would want to heal is the investigator. If the investigator got lynched during the day, the doctor would not really have a purpose and only have a 1/3 chance of healing the right person next night and winning the game. If the wrong investigator is lynched at this point the mafia win unless the doc gets a lucky heal, so it would make more sense to go with a confirmed lynch on someone you know is lying about investigating a doctor...

33. ISO #133

Wow. That's just a complete load of bull.

If you manage to convince two non mafias to vote me out (props to you if you succeed), the doctor might still save the day by healing quasits who get shot at night because a successful heal will confirm that that person is town, since the town has no more night kills. The doctor isn't useless if all power roles die at all. If he reveals though, it's him who is going to get shot. And guess what happens then? He can't heal himself, that's for sure.

34. ISO #134

Actually, there's some merit in what you said. I just skimmed it with selective reading (I saw the "must heal the investigator" bit and lol'ed) because I assumed you were continuing to use fail logic to "prove" yourself. Derp.

What I mean to say is that the doc is more important than the investigator at this point because he can tell the wraith apart from the quasits. However, a mislynch will probably mean a loss indeed. So if the tables turn, I hope the doc claims. Can't make him though.

35. ISO #135

But if he doesnt reveal and heals the wrong person, it is over even though he is alive. I am not saying his only purpose is to protect power roles. I'm saying his purpose is to have the town win, which most likely doesnt happen if he lets the real investigator get lynched.
    However, if he reveals, the town would have a confirmed mafia lynch, and it becomes 4/1 in terms of town/mafia. Even if he does not heal the mafia's target at night, the town still have a 3 to 1 majority the next day. This seems to be by far more logical than not claiming and letting the investigator get lynched. I cant see how you, a seemingly logical person, could describe it as a "complete load of bull", especially since you said this earlier today.
    If i were the doctor, I'd be reluctant to call you out on such a lie and reveal myself. However, I hope they will speak up anyway if a mislynch is about to occur.
    And now you thing that the idea of them speaking up is "a complete load of bull"?

36. ISO #136

Guess you just made yourself guilty of selective reading as well.

I saw you stating that the only logical heal for a doctor at this point would be the investigator and that immediately triggered bullshit alarm bells in my mind. Protective town power roles shouldn't only ever do what people expect them to do when it comes to night actions, because scum will expect them to do the same and easily turn that 33% into 0% effectiveness.

37. ISO #137

Zack probably knows what I'm talking about. I still wonder if he'd have attacked Tiberius if his role didn't pierce healing in that game. I guess we'll never know.

38. ISO #138

Way to exclude me from the conversation by talking about events that occured before i joined the site >_>

anyways, i think you are still misunderstanding what i meant. I did not mean that doctor should heal the investigator because he is useful as a power role. Investigator is indeed a useless role at this point, because the only people left in the game other than you and kira (Skele and Pit Fiend), who i have investigated already, and myself are the quasits and wraiths, who get the same result on in an investigation. I simply meant that since the investigator is a confirmed town role for the doctor, he should heal him because it is possible that the mafia would try to kill him.

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    The wraith can kill instead of blocking as a night action if the player chooses to do that.
    -Does this mean that the mafia could kill two people in one night? or can the wraith not attack if the skeleton knight attacks?
    Cause if they can kill two people tonight, then we really need to lynch someone today or else we lose

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

BorkBot is more experienced at the mafia game than ajkei, if anyone could fake-claim investigator I would believe Borky can. ajkei the newer player, well... I don't think he is that confident of his abilities just yet that he would actually counter-claim the investigator as a mafia. He is the real investigator and therefore he had to counter-claim the lying mafia BorkBot. See Borky knows CmG and suspected him of being the bonedevil upon seeing the death note, he said so himself. Thus he claimed investigator to lynch the bonedevil and gain town cred.

Mcpwnage being the Wraith is not a certain thing though, even if BorkBot is a skeleton knight (which I believe to be the case). Still, I think it is more likely than not. Apparently Mcpwnage was suspicious enough for Cerberus to take a shot at him, if he wasn't blocked by the mafia that is (no other explanation as to why Mcpwnage lives).

So why did BorkBot ask Cerberus to shoot ajkei and then have him blocked by his Wraith buddy? Simple, if Cerberus had taken a shot last night it would have given us the information we need to pinpoint the mafia today. Yes even if he had shot the town investigator. BorkBot couldn't let that situation happen, nor could he stand the risk of Ubernox shooting him or the wraith. He needed to make this a MYLO and that was his plan. Plus he appears more town-like when asking Cerberus to shoot the Vrock counterclaimer.

Its hard to tell how the mafia found out Ubernox was Cerberus, perhaps he slipped and gave away his role. Nevertheless, they knew. Because they both blocked him and shot him the same night, they wouldn't do this if they did not suspect him of being vigi. Again, them finding the Cerberus suggests a more experienced player in the team. Them being BorkBot and Mcpwnage makes sense.

Its funny how BorkBot says I could have been Cerberus due to the death note from yesterday... I just replaced the modkilled player DURING THE DAY yesterday, so Cerberus' death note was written before I was even in the game. Not paying attention? Still, this is not a scumtell, just a slip I had to point out. heh

My vote on BorkBot stays, the evidence shifts the scales more towards him being mafia than ajkei. NorthStar or Mcpwnage, whichever of the two of you that isn't Borky's Wraith buddy, please vote him now.

43. ISO #143

So why did BorkBot ask Cerberus to shoot ajkei and then have him blocked by his Wraith buddy? Simple, if Cerberus had taken a shot last night it would have given us the information we need to pinpoint the mafia today. Yes even if he had shot the town investigator. BorkBot couldn't let that situation happen, nor could he stand the risk of Ubernox shooting him or the wraith. He needed to make this a MYLO and that was his plan. Plus he appears more town-like when asking Cerberus to shoot the Vrock counterclaimer.
    I suggested it because if one of us had been dead today, we'd either have one less mafia to deal with or we'd have a sure lynch today and a better guess about who to lynch tomorrow (because the mafia has to eliminate another suspect tonight). Ubernox said he didn't want the Cerberus to shoot either of us, so if I were mafia and thought that he was the Cerberus, why would I care to block him? I'd try to block a suspected doctor instead so that the kill would get through.

Its funny how BorkBot says I could have been Cerberus due to the death note from yesterday... I just replaced the modkilled player DURING THE DAY yesterday, so Cerberus' death note was written before I was even in the game. Not paying attention? Still, this is not a scumtell, just a slip I had to point out. heh
    This is false. You replaced the mintsomething guy after night 1 and were in the game by day 2. Thus you were around for night 2, which is when the kill took place. That's no longer relevant now, though. You're either a quasit or the wraith. If you were the pit fiend you would know that Ajkei was lying.

44. ISO #144

Oh yes. You are correct, I did join the game earlier than I thought. I just wasn't paying attention until the previous day so it seemed to me like I only joined then. Still, this particular part of the arguement is irrelevant.

I never claimed pitfiend Borky. You know perfectly what I am, thats why i'm still alive today and not dead like I thought i'd be. Because the mafia is smart, which again points to you.

i'l give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for kira to confirm ajkei's claim. If someone other than kira is the doctor then its time to claim, because this is MYLO. We cannot afford a mislynch, we need all the information today.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

-unvote for now. I will be ready to revote you once I see everyone else post today. Hopefully that will happen in less than 4 hours because thats all the time I have...

Goremancer. Are you serious? A 24 hour day? When night lasted well over 48 hours... You know perfectly well that not all the players will make it to post and a lynch will not happen. 24 hours is NOT ENOUGH for timezone diffrences.

Now had you ended the night after 24 hours like you should have, i'd have enough time to discuss with everyone and we'd actually have a lynch. So, you WILL extend the day or you are without a doubt declaring a mafia win.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Thats a large extension, but no worries. I really only wanted 4 more hours to compensate for my lack of presence due to my job (which could have been avoided had the day started on time).

I expect the town to be present and ready to vote... kira has yet to even post once this day, which goes to show how insanely short it is...

kira, if you are the doctor as ajkei says then its simple. Just say so. If NorthStar or Mcpwnage were the doctor then they would have claimed it by now as they were online, and Mcpwnage is "confirmed" as Quasit so he can't really change his claim right now, if he was doctor he wouldn't be voting with BorkBot today. So that leaves only NorthStar or Kira to be doctor. And NorthStar said nothing yet.

If ajkei and kira are mafia then you need my vote. And that vote won't happen unless I see NorthStar claiming doctor.