S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 4558
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Removing my vote from ceko since they claimed.

Still do not understand why secondpassing is singling me out constantly and PAYING NO ATTENTION to anyone else.

What gives? Surely they aren't that stupid of an executioner. Or am I doing the assuming intelligence thing again?

-unvote
    I don't think executioner works like that here.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Removing my vote from ceko since they claimed.

Still do not understand why secondpassing is singling me out constantly and PAYING NO ATTENTION to anyone else.

What gives? Surely they aren't that stupid of an executioner. Or am I doing the assuming intelligence thing again?

-unvote
    I place my vote on the person I believe to be of the highest probability to be scum. I'm not thoroughly convinced that someone else is a better vote than you.
    Rarely, as an exception, I will vote the host in order to protest the state of the game.

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I place my vote on the person I believe to be of the highest probability to be scum. I'm not thoroughly convinced that someone else is a better vote than you.
    Rarely, as an exception, I will vote the host in order to protest the state of the game.
    Well, if your mind is apparently already made up that I am scum, why aren't trying to find other scum then? You seem solely focused on a single person, and even if it wasn't me I would say it is irrational and suspicious.

8. ISO #958

I don't wanna stay up until 4:30am again. If you've got any questions to ask ask now cuz I'm probably gonna retire in like 20 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #959

At the very least, we have things to mull over lol.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #960
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I just noticed that Cultists aren't spawnable, so whoever was pushing the cult buddies hypothesis, it simply cannot be.
    yeah scum teams on d1 are literally impossible.

11. ISO #961

Well, if your mind is apparently already made up that I am scum, why aren't trying to find other scum then? You seem solely focused on a single person, and even if it wasn't me I would say it is irrational and suspicious.
    What is suspicious about tunneling?

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

Care to elaborate on your case on Frinckles?
    My case on Frinckles is kind of dead. His role is very confirmable unless we're worried he's a cultmaster and he's gonna use his cronies to vouch for him. But even that can only go so far.

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

I forgot I was still voting him actually

-unvote

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I see what you did
    I tried my best!

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    My case on Frinckles is kind of dead. His role is very confirmable unless we're worried he's a cultmaster and he's gonna use his cronies to vouch for him. But even that can only go so far.
    Then, pretending that the game was about to end and you'd have to place a vote before going to bed, who would you vote right now and why?

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

Have I been focused on a single person? I might be. Let's say I'm wrong, as I am wrong sometimes.
    You're not actually trying to convince anyone of anything, so therefore I am not convinced.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

I tried my best!

Then, pretending that the game was about to end and you'd have to place a vote before going to bed, who would you vote right now and why?
    Honestly? Not a clue. It's a toss up between lynching in the pool of people who already claimed (and risk lynching a critical TPR) and lynching outside of that pool (and probably create more claims in the process)

In the case of the former, I'd probably go for BC. He just seems like the weakest link for obvious reasons, in spite of what I've said in his defense. Lynching a sheriff claim is too risky right now imo and lynching Varcron doesn't sit right with me.

In the case of the latter... Gosh... Probably SJ... I don't fully buy BC's defense of him...

Thankfully I do have time to think about it, regardless :P

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I dunno who else to vote so I'll keep mine on Banana for being the representation of chaos. Thank you.

We got 4 claims, most likely 2 of them are lunatic and that's if no one is lying.

Good

j
    o
    b. Get
    c
    u
    l
    t
    e
    d
    We'll find out if we're lunatic tonight based on feedback if I understand the setup correctly.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

Honestly? Not a clue. It's a toss up between lynching in the pool of people who already claimed (and risk lynching a critical TPR) and lynching outside of that pool (and probably create more claims in the process)

In the case of the former, I'd probably go for BC. He just seems like the weakest link for obvious reasons, in spite of what I've said in his defense. Lynching a sheriff claim is too risky right now imo and lynching Varcron doesn't sit right with me.

In the case of the latter... Gosh... Probably SJ... I don't fully buy BC's defense of him...

Thankfully I do have time to think about it, regardless :P
    My name isnt BC >

27. ISO #977

Have I been focused on a single person? I might be. Let's say I'm wrong, as I am wrong sometimes.
    You're not actually trying to convince anyone of anything, so therefore I am not convinced.
    As far as I'm aware, your scumread is still based on those interactions at the very start that felt wrong, and a lack of contribution that has satisfied you since. Has he now exhibited other cases of what you exposited about at the start or done other things you find scummy?

28. ISO #978

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    My name isnt BC >
    I'll say one last thing about BC. His play makes no fucking sense if he actually received a doctor rolecard, but if he did I don't knock him because he did at least liven the game up lol.

29. ISO #979

As far as I'm aware, your scumread is still based on those interactions at the very start that felt wrong, and a lack of contribution that has satisfied you since. Has he now exhibited other cases of what you exposited about at the start or done other things you find scummy?
    A single shit post gets singled out amongst PAGES of SHITPOSTS from others. Regardless I hope people don't put much stock into what second passing has to say. Something strange going on there.

30. ISO #980

A single shit post gets singled out amongst PAGES of SHITPOSTS from others. Regardless I hope people don't put much stock into what second passing has to say. Something strange going on there.
    Not as goofy as how you're speaking right now

In all honestly, you've been acting differently this game in comparison to what I remember as ren last game.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

You're still voting BananaCucho after a claim. You waiting for a L-1 situation for a "realler" claim?
    We already got a lot of claims today, I'm down to vote a certain few people or to policy.
    I'm voting him because of what I explained earlier in 748; buddying with active players mixed with a bunch of fluff, then followed by picking on low hanging fruits.

I'm not really giving any weight to claims; anyone can claim anything on this setup on D1, plus even if they were true, half of them are probably lunatics. I'm not giving any importance to D1 claims. I'm voting for a lynch due to his anti-town behaviour, not expecting or caring about a L-1 claim.

33. ISO #983

I'm voting him because of what I explained earlier in 748; buddying with active players mixed with a bunch of fluff, then followed by picking on low hanging fruits.

I'm not really giving any weight to claims; anyone can claim anything on this setup on D1, plus even if they were true, half of them are probably lunatics. I'm not giving any importance to D1 claims. I'm voting for a lynch due to his anti-town behaviour, not expecting or caring about a L-1 claim.
    I'm keeping my vote on Banana for this reason

In my opinion I think that 30-40% of us could be lunatics, so roles at this point are basically null in void.

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

I never thought I'd be the target of a policy lynch

38. ISO #988

Yeah basically. My early scum reads are often better than my later ones, so I don't see anything wrong with just sticking to it until he's dead.
    Should probably re-read what he's got. I remember a large change in posting style a while after I voted him that left me both suspicious and confused.

I realize that if he is town, my sustained vote on him is a distraction.
    But if he is scum as I think he is, my sustained vote will put pressure on his brains.
    Not knowing the outcome and knowing my own feelings toward his slot leaves my satisfied with my choice.
    So I'm going to vote him until he dies.

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

Yeah basically. My early scum reads are often better than my later ones, so I don't see anything wrong with just sticking to it until he's dead.
    Should probably re-read what he's got. I remember a large change in posting style a while after I voted him that left me both suspicious and confused.

I realize that if he is town, my sustained vote on him is a distraction.
    But if he is scum as I think he is, my sustained vote will put pressure on his brains.
    Not knowing the outcome and knowing my own feelings toward his slot leaves my satisfied with my choice.
    So I'm going to vote him until he dies.
    Total fixation on a single player is at best a sign of a bad mafia player and at worst scummy as hell.

You are right, your obsession with me is a huge distraction, but go on.

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I never thought I'd be the target of a policy lynch
    This isn't policy in any way. I find your behaviour to be the scummiest so far.

A policy lynch would be going for ceko due to inactivity or for Light due to the videos.

The early shitposting can be ignored as useless as it can be. You say the buddying is due to you wanting to go for a chiller playstyle, which is fair, yet it's only been targetted towards power and active players, so it's nor a generalized attitude, but a rather selective one. Then you spammed ceko for a claim, and your excuse was that he frustrated you on a different game.

None of this behaviour indicates that it's being moved by town goals in mind. It is chaotic and distracting at best, and anti-town at worst.

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

Total fixation on a single player is at best a sign of a bad mafia player and at worst scummy as hell.

You are right, your obsession with me is a huge distraction, but go on.
    I may be fixed on you but you're not fixed anywhere. If you're really town you need to fix your own problems.

Otherwise you can just go die.

50. ISO #1000

This isn't policy in any way. I find your behaviour to be the scummiest so far.

A policy lynch would be going for ceko due to inactivity or for Light due to the videos.

The early shitposting can be ignored as useless as it can be. You say the buddying is due to you wanting to go for a chiller playstyle, which is fair, yet it's only been targetted towards power and active players, so it's nor a generalized attitude, but a rather selective one. Then you spammed ceko for a claim, and your excuse was that he frustrated you on a different game.

None of this behaviour indicates that it's being moved by town goals in mind. It is chaotic and distracting at best, and anti-town at worst.
    Well, thats just like, your opinion, man