User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SinisterStar: 1-S2-1-3527098

Account Name: SinisterStar
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3527098
    In-Game Name: Arsonist One

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Igiveup
    Summary: SinisterStar committed griefing, which according to the mafia forums is defined as follows:

Crime: Griefing
    Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined.

The player in question intentionally gave the town misleading information, as a member of the town, and caused the town to lose both by lynching members of the town (after receiving information that would not incriminate those members) and getting lynched themselves (after giving the town all this false information)

Sequence of events:
    n1 - investigated 1 got trespassing then d2 claims that he investigated 11 and got trespassing and murder (and put into last will). Town lynches 11 based on this lead and finds auditor (which couldn't have those crimes so he got 11 by chance). Some members of the town note the next day that it isn't possible that he got those crimes, but he built trust with the town nonetheless through the random lynch
    n2 - investigated 8 got no crimes then d3 claims that he investigated 8 and got conspiracy and that 8 is judge. Town lynches 8 and kills a veteran despite it not being possible for him to get conspiracy and the already existing inaccuracies he has given the town.
    n3 - investigated 2 writes lw of crimes (trespass, arson, murder, destruction) before even getting what 2 has committed then amends last will to corruption when he realizes he actually found someone

on day 4 town ends up lynching him because nothing he has said was accurate and he ends up being investigator which confuses the town. Town proceeded to lose the game due to his actions

Some supporting evidence that he was trolling to the point of the game getting ruined:

He would spam his lw every day the maximum number of times to get people he wanted to get lynched.
    He expressed dissatisfaction over the save and admitted that he trolled because he didn't like the save.
    Openly admitted to trolling in death chat.
    Admitted he didn't care if he got banned because of his trolling.

Direct Quotes from the player in question:
    "If this save isn't gamethrowing I'm certainly not gamethrowing"
    "If I get banned, it's not the end of the world not the end of the world. I'm trying to make a party game, and if you can't accept dumbfuckery..."
    "I've seen a lot of people throw a lot fucking harder than I did"
    "That's fine, I'll admit I kind of trolled"

Replay: -Mafia- (70).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: SinisterStar: 1-S2-1-3527098

SinisterStar: 1-S2-1-3527098

Spams and trolls.

This is a save with no Mafia/Triad. When he sees that 8 has no crimes, he decided to accuse him of corruption.

It's very clear that he were going after people who might be "host" because he didn't like the save.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3