Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2105
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

I mean fr tho Efe you didn't do anything wrong Kenny is just being salty. If you didn't claim agent you'd confirm to duck that I'm the FBI agent. You were in a rough position either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Didnt Even Wish Happy Birthday To Me 2 Days Ago
    I DID

naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I mean fr tho Efe you didn't do anything wrong Kenny is just being salty. If you didn't claim agent you'd confirm to duck that I'm the FBI agent. You were in a rough position either way.
    Im In The Roughest Position Ever And Somehow I Managed To Confuse The Game Even More

This Seems Like A Trend Nowadays

Btw Im 18 Now
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yzb

Sorry for getting my day 1 read on you wrong <3
    Likewise, sorry. I could benefit from a little more flexibility.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Im In The Roughest Position Ever And Somehow I Managed To Confuse The Game Even More

This Seems Like A Trend Nowadays

Btw Im 18 Now
    fuck you you're lying

tell me what a calculus is and I'll believe you

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

tbh I might have to pass on hosting that game. I got my dissertation due for the end of this month and I've been procrastinating doing it really badly DX

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

The hidden setup?

Is it gonna be a shitshow like watermeloan was
    nonono it's not hidden. It's actually really vanilla. It just has a different voting system basically

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

Tokens?

Nobody is joining that for whatever reason
    yh ik T_T

I assume it looks uninteresting. I might try hosting it on another site over summer instead LOL

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

cancer
    close enough

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

I Like How Your Signature Has A Quote From A Archon Of 2 People Who Tried To Troll Me
    If anyone ever cyberbullies you you come right to toilet-sama and I'll stick them in my toiletseat!

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I will request it. I dont survive the PoE. But I know for certain Mafia is bussing Kenny if that's the case.
    Kenny made a bad move, I'd bus him hardcore as scum if he pulled that shit lol

If you kill yourself tonight, I'll suicide the night Kenny is lynched. Game ends in 2v1 standoff day 4

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

Kenny made a bad move, I'd bus him hardcore as scum if he pulled that shit lol

If you kill yourself tonight, I'll suicide the night Kenny is lynched. Game ends in 2v1 standoff day 4
    Works for me. I really cant tell who is scum in you and Gyrlander.

His move to posit an alternative lynch on Ducky is the only thing I could sniff out from a scum Gyr. You're still largely null, unless this is a bad hammer.

I'm glad I've gotten to see some different playstyles, however.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850