{Ban List} JesusChrist: 1-S2-1-4614590
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

JesusChrist: 1-S2-1-4614590

To whom it may concern,

Please consider reviewing my report regarding the players below.

Account Name: JesusChrist
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4614590
    In-Game Name: KOBE IS DEAD HAHA

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, 3rd party communications

Your Account Name: Etheopian
    Summary:

The accused player roles detective in slot 13 and is disruptive and uncommitted to playing his role correctly all game. He spams nonsense all game and initially claims he is the mayor.

On around day 3 or 4 he changes his claim and asserts that he is the detective. He pastes a link to a screenshot in chat (imgur.com/a/0cAOC5j) which shows his true role (detective) and the results of his night action. This is a form of cheating.

On the final day, he quits and lets the SK have the win. Easy gamethrowing/cheating report.

imgur_guy.SC2Replay

Please consider reviewing the information and determining if this is in violation of the rules. Thank you.

2. ISO #2

Re: JesusChrist: 1-S2-1-4614590

JesusChrist: 1-S2-1-4614590

Have a couple of gamethrowing reports on him.

A lot of spamming about dead people.
    He is detective. At night 2, he goes to track 9, but changes his target to 8. Next day he accuses 9 of killing 4 because of his night results (I think he just confused 9 and 8 when he changed targets).

Next day, he post the link imgur.com/a/0cAOC5j which reveals his night actions and blames the busdriver.

When 1 sk, 1 survivor, and busdriver and detective left, he leaves the game ending in sk winning tie.

Greifing and Cheating

BLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3