S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 185
Register

User Tag List

Page 185 of 208 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 4142
  1. #3681

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Listen up, guys... Two days ago, Blink (and Solid D. sheepng him) were saying loudly that I was Ozy's scum lover. Now that Ozy has flipped town and that the Lover is dead, I'm "obviously scum"? Lol. Now Solid D. is saying that even though he was clueless not so long ago. That's just SO obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  2. #3682

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Like if MM is scum he'd never claim he got my carol here, and he would know i was likely roleblocked anyways because they wouldn't know who my carol was going to. A town MM doesn't know either way but wouldn't lie about recieving a carol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  3. #3683

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Theres a problem MM never said anything about the carol i gave him.
    Blinkskater never gave me a carol. This man is 100% scum.
    -vote Blinkskater

    @Magoroth no doubts there
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  4. #3684

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Like if MM is scum he'd never claim he got my carol here, and he would know i was likely roleblocked anyways because they wouldn't know who my carol was going to. A town MM doesn't know either way but wouldn't lie about recieving a carol
    Yeah, which is why I don't lie about not recieving any lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  5. #3685

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Listen up, guys... Two days ago, Blink (and Solid D. sheepng him) were saying loudly that I was Ozy's scum lover. Now that Ozy has flipped town and that the Lover is dead, I'm "obviously scum"? Lol. Now Solid D. is saying that even though he was clueless not so long ago. That's just SO obvious
    I said you were ozys neutral lover not scum. I said it seemed like you were neutral love and ozy was your lovee, don't twist what i said.

    I even posted the typical ignore the neutral MM post...
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  6. #3686

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    BLINK IS CONFIRMED SCUM, just look at how Ozy got lynched, how he was calling me with pure nonsensical arguments Ozy's lover, and now how I suddenly became scum in his book for... no reason, outside of me not reciving a "carol", carol which does not exist. There's no caroler. Aamirus LIED about recieving a carol early on, and we all assumed Blink was the caroler, but if Aamirus never recieved one, then NOONE DID. This is all a big lie, and Blink is scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  7. #3687

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I said you were ozys neutral lover not scum. I said it seemed like you were neutral love and ozy was your lovee, don't twist what i said.

    I even posted the typical ignore the neutral MM post...
    You said I was in love with scum ozy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  8. #3688

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I said you were ozys neutral lover not scum. I said it seemed like you were neutral love and ozy was your lovee, don't twist what i said.

    I even posted the typical ignore the neutral MM post...
    Also, it doesn't make more sense, as was gloriously pointed out on that day.

    You know, you shouldn't have claimed Caroler. I still had doubts... but now you're confirmed scum XD
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  9. #3689

  10. #3690

  11. #3691

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BLINK IS CONFIRMED SCUM, just look at how Ozy got lynched, how he was calling me with pure nonsensical arguments Ozy's lover, and now how I suddenly became scum in his book for... no reason, outside of me not reciving a "carol", carol which does not exist. There's no caroler. Aamirus LIED about recieving a carol early on, and we all assumed Blink was the caroler, but if Aamirus never recieved one, then NOONE DID. This is all a big lie, and Blink is scum.
    Ok this is all scum rhetoric now i called your day 1 pure, there were other players i felt were more scummy.

    To say you became scum for no reason completely disregarding that fact that i gave solid a carol which he confirmed. Varcron aamirus and MM were in that carol.

    Aamirus flippd town after a night kill

    Varcron flipped town sleepwalker due to a scum nightkill, that leaves MM. This is a fucking reason to scum read you. Saying i have no reason is not backing up what you're saying and shallow scum talk.

    I never claimed i gave aamirus a carol because i didn't. When she claimed a carol i was assuming that there was possibly another on out there because she didn't seem like scum.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #3692

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, it doesn't make more sense, as was gloriously pointed out on that day.

    You know, you shouldn't have claimed Caroler. I still had doubts... but now you're confirmed scum XD
    Did you even read why i said you seemed like a lover with ozy?

    You just ignore what i said and spit that i had no reason to say that. While still saying i said you were scum when i never even said that
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  13. #3693

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL

    DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL
    @Marshmallow Marshall

    The proof is all over the thread if you were town you'd remember this instead of saying that i called you scum.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  14. #3694

  15. #3695

  16. #3696

  17. #3697

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Sigh... IDK Man Its What Ever At This Point.. Maybe If Solid D. Came On To Express What He Thought Then Maybe I Might Agree With You Blink Bit I Just Dont Know Anymore.. Merry Christmas Or Happy Yule.. However, Yall Sat It.. Personally, Its Yule Here In My Home.. Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Time With Their Family..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  18. #3698

  19. #3699

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    -vote marshmallow Marshall

    Yep I believe the caroler
    Blink could have been rb last night by MM or whoever consort is
    The carol from yesterday has to mean that MM is scum unless aamirus was actress
    Ohhh so you think aamirus was actress?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  20. #3700

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •