S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 181
Register

User Tag List

Page 181 of 208 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 4142

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its The Impression I Got Then Who Was Due To Receive This Imaginary Carol..
    I voted you because keep saying u know ur roleblocked, when i could have been rb'd or my target is scum. Ur so sure u were "rb'd" u been claimin that nonsense all game.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I voted you because keep saying u know ur roleblocked, when i could have been rb'd or my target is scum. Ur so sure u were "rb'd" u been claimin that nonsense all game.
    Yeah I Can Confirm I Was Role Blocked Homie.. Because, As I Stated My Actions Havent Worked For The Last 2 Nights.. Thus Received No Feed Back..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Can U Answer My Question There..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Yeah I Can Confirm I Was Role Blocked Homie.. Because, As I Stated My Actions Havent Worked For The Last 2 Nights.. Thus Received No Feed Back..
    So then if i believe you to be true who ever got my carol is scum?

Im not going to potentially out a tpr stop fishing for my feedback dude, you ignore the fact that the person i gave feedback to could be a tpr how convenient
    No They Cant.. If Im To Believe Your Claim..

Its Why I Dont Believe Ur Claim With A Sanitized Player.. Being Dead.. And Any Other TPR Dead..
    You believed it yesterday, you've been a supposed outed PR since day 1 you expect me to believe ur still alive?

And you claimed RB in what world would they ever RB you when im atill alive?

You believed it yesterday, you've been a supposed outed PR since day 1 you expect me to believe ur still alive?

And you claimed RB in what world would they ever RB you when im atill alive?
    I Only Believed It Yesterday Before The Flip Man.. Now The Flip Happened On Huey.. Huey Town Aamirus Said U And Huey Not Same Team.. How Hard Is This To Wrap Ur Head Around?

I Only Believed It Yesterday Before The Flip Man.. Now The Flip Happened On Huey.. Huey Town Aamirus Said U And Huey Not Same Team.. How Hard Is This To Wrap Ur Head Around?
    Huey = actress i know im town it says it right in my rolecard