S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's a whole new level, though. He's literally saying that he has been actively doing the Mafia's job instead of the Town's...

Also, I'm using meta less because meta screwed me over recently.

Do you mean that anti-vaxxer = town?

^ it's more than what he usually does
    you know what an anti-vaxxer is :P

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What reads has he given from his chart other than saying he now finds me towny?
    That's already a good point for the first hours of D1... plus, he has been contributing on OTHER TOPICS, which is the main point. The charts are not an excuse to not contribute, they're a way of contributing.

~~

I'm going to ISO you, if you say you've been scum hunting on everyone and all. We'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #453

That's already a good point for the first hours of D1... plus, he has been contributing on OTHER TOPICS, which is the main point. The charts are not an excuse to not contribute, they're a way of contributing.

~~

I'm going to ISO you, if you say you've been scum hunting on everyone and all. We'll see
    Lol so ozy was “Aamirus cannot be town”, I keep pushing him and he ISOs me and says I’m towny, now you’re going to follow the exact same pattern? Why don’t you explain what about me you found scummy in the first place? It can’t be me equating “I trust ozy” and “jumps in ozy’s pocket” with “ozy is locktown” can it? Those are all basically the same statements to me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #454

Lol so ozy was “Aamirus cannot be town”, I keep pushing him and he ISOs me and says I’m towny, now you’re going to follow the exact same pattern? Why don’t you explain what about me you found scummy in the first place? It can’t be me equating “I trust ozy” and “jumps in ozy’s pocket” with “ozy is locktown” can it? Those are all basically the same statements to me
    But if I equate the first two with the third I am desperately trying to twist your words? Really?

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This is true. What’s your current take on Ozy?
    i think it's NAI? if it means he's an alignment then he's neutral
    pedit: he's scum
    ppedit: never mind he's not i didnt read properly

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    My levels of being-disturbed are rising incrementally
    welcome to shitpost hell

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I just worked a 8 and a half hour retail shift reeeeeee
    this is scum

Spoiler : ozy post :
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I will just give a red check for trying to confuse everyone with that constant nonsense talk
    Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink YES
    Efe
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami

Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink
    Efe
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami

also statistically speaking:
    -stealth is a 3p
    -mm is mafia
    LYNCH MM
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Games where I claim first post are statistically 100% correct. I have a 100% chance of being not neutral. Even when I claim scum. Remember the game I claimed Myotismon first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    If Anyone Uses The % Symbol Again I Will Use RNG For My Night Action
    -vote Efekannn02

Lmao efe talking about the game means he's actually scum sorry

Spoiler : something i wrote which i dont believe in anymore :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz Blink Efe Mag Lawyer Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - No Read

Was hoping you guys could help me fill this up? Make it colorful in reds and greens.
    AHA so THIS post is bullshit.

Ozy could genuinely be scum because there are 3 people in this chart who have not posted and ozy only scumreads ONE of them.
    Ozy + lawyer + efe
    yall ready?

aamirus has his slot, they switched out at some point.
    lawyer became the reserve.
    oh never mind forget my previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Say Your Not Third Party.. So What Camp Do U Reside In? Town Or Mafia.. But Could It Be That You Are Third Party And Trying To Hide That Fact?
    lmao yagami is scum again this game

I don't like his PfP
    besides that...........................
    I don't like how he attacked ozy
    this is a bruh moment I don't even think he is scum i just think he was misguided and had a poor idea. we've all had those from time to time and at the moment im writing this i believe he is town

last theory to submit to the grand jury: caustic is a veteran player from the previous ye olden days in disguise and to a lesser extent perhaps solid d too. discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #456

in short efe is scum, im watching light for his classic tell but at the moment he hasnt done it so he is town FOR NOW

mag's case on me feels incredibly forced FMPOV but i'll be watching it

7. ISO #457

I think they were just responding aggressively to what you said cuz your gigantic opening post about some experiment crap annoyed them and made them want to take you down a notch? I understood you didn't mean to ONLY post +/- and were just using that as shorthand..
    Since when is making a huge post at start of game to get things started with less random votes and all a scummy behavior...? The push on Ozy stems from this. There's no really good reason for you to push him in your ISO.
    Why would the universe need to deliver you from evil unless you're evil? Thanks for the admission of guilt.
    And then there are posts like this lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

So do you think he's town or scum? He has learnt to replicate his town meta as scum, and since it's literally the only thing that allows us to read him without having to appeal to him making sense, it's hard to read him now.
    You should know about Yagami, that in the last game in the graveyard chat:
    Wisp - said he is being careful
    Mag - said he was being very self aware
    Me - was wondering why he cares so much about his image

All of us did find that "scumtell" on him easily. The fact that nobody, except you once i think(?), said that this game yet is a town tell for Light. Ohh, and also there was, I believe, someone softing Angel and Light to be his Patron. Which I find cute tbh.

@aamirus
    Peace
    Also, give out some reads and conclusions. Kind waiting on those.

10. ISO #460
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

welcome to shitpost hell

this is scum

MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink
    Efe
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami

Games where I claim first post are statistically 100% correct. I have a 100% chance of being not neutral. Even when I claim scum. Remember the game I claimed Myotismon first post?

-vote Efekannn02

Ozy could genuinely be scum because there are 3 people in this chart who have not posted and ozy only scumreads ONE of them.
    Ozy + lawyer + efe
    yall ready?

this is a bruh moment I don't even think he is scum i just think he was misguided and had a poor idea. we've all had those from time to time and at the moment im writing this i believe he is town

last theory to submit to the grand jury: caustic is a veteran player from the previous ye olden days in disguise and to a lesser extent perhaps solid d too. discuss
    ya I hope you didn't take "I don't like his PfP" part seriously lol
    also, I went back and reread and I have no idea why I scumread you so.......................

11. ISO #461

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

12. ISO #462

ya I hope you didn't take "I don't like his PfP" part seriously lol
    also, I went back and reread and I have no idea why I scumread you so.......................
    yeah no the pfp was a funny meme i laughed dont worry

13. ISO #463

Since when is making a huge post at start of game to get things started with less random votes and all a scummy behavior...? The push on Ozy stems from this. There's no really good reason for you to push him in your ISO.

I’d like more cooperation and judgement from other players regarding aamirus.
    As it will carry out the process the more insects involve themselves into the core of this experiment.

14. ISO #464
    Ganelon

on a more serious note, WHY AM I STILL UP AT the 6:20 AM

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466
    Ganelon

also I cannot make up my mind about yagami/tatami smh
    pointing out a soft-claim is very bad juju

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

welcome to shitpost hell

this is scum

MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink
    Efe
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami

-vote Efekannn02

Ozy + lawyer + efe
    yall ready?

Is it ok if I just say Stealth is town for now? I'm making a lot of assumptions, I guess, but.... this is town Stealth. The d-d-derp on reading Ozy is part of my read on him (he actually thought about it, he didn't just make a crappy reason that he cancelled out of nowhere, at least I don't think so).

And yes, you're statistically 100% not 3P. Lol.

Do you seriously think Huey is scum?

I'm actually going to seriously sheep your magical read on Light
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Looking like his town meta or not, he learnt to replicate it, but what I'm sure he didn't learn to do is to give correct reasonings, and even less to fake correct reasonings. The open wolfing part is simply the biggest nail on the coffin.

About Caustic : That is probable. Not certain, but probable. Not Solid D, though. I do think that Caustic is behaving really weirdly for a new player, and not in an alignment indicative way.

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02, Light_Yagami, blinkskater, NULL, stealthbomber16, aamirus, OzyWho, Marshmallow Marshall, Rachel, Magoroth

20. ISO #470
    Ganelon

-vote Light_Yagami

I also remember mistrusting Varcron but I can't remember why so it was probably for some highly contrived reason

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    I’d like more cooperation and judgement from other players regarding aamirus.
    As it will carry out the process the more insects involve themselves into the core of this experiment.
    I agree that we could try to get more info out of Aamirus.

You're definetly not a new player.... I'm probably wrong, but I would see Deathworlds say this lol. Maybe because of the ???? setup, who knows.

Also, I have a slight slight slight townread on Caustic as of now, because orienting the discussion in a new way seems pro-town here.
    on a more serious note, WHY AM I STILL UP AT the 6:20 AM
    JOOOIN THE DARK SIIIIIDEEEEE!!!!!

22. ISO #472

Awful defensive tbh, don't really see the reason considering it is only midway through D1

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic
    Can someone provide more elaborate judgement towards aamirus for my analysis.
    Something about your typing just isn't natural, but I can't place it yet as to why.

23. ISO #473
    Ganelon

wait so caustic/solid d smurf??
    M A T T Z E D
    C A L I X

24. ISO #474
    Ganelon

hi rumox

25. ISO #475

I agree that we could try to get more info out of Aamirus.

You're definetly not a new player.... I'm probably wrong, but I would see Deathworlds say this lol. Maybe because of the ???? setup, who knows.

Also, I have a slight slight slight townread on Caustic as of now, because orienting the discussion in a new way seems pro-town here.

JOOOIN THE DARK SIIIIIDEEEEE!!!!!
    I agree with your read on Caustic, but then again, I could be getting duped on this.

26. ISO #476

Jumping in someone's pocket =/= locking them as town. But no, it's not just for that. It's the total of your posts, they're nearly all either trolly (about Mag, mainly), or simply very weak attacks against people, mainly Ozy.

27. ISO #477
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Awful defensive tbh, don't really see the reason considering it is only midway through D1

Something about your typing just isn't natural, but I can't place it yet as to why.
    The gentlemen deigns it necessary to speak eloquently and fluently. What issue have you with that?

28. ISO #478

wait so caustic/solid d smurf??
    M A T T Z E D
    C A L I X
    Caustic is definetly a smurf. Solid D, I don't think so.

29. ISO #479

The gentlemen deigns it necessary to speak eloquently and fluently. What issue have you with that?
    Is this legitimate English?

Or just legitimized bastard Engrish...

30. ISO #480
    Ganelon

I thought Caustic was just one of Frinckles' IRL friends?

31. ISO #481
    Ganelon

Is this legitimate English?

Or just legitimized bastard Engrish...
    It is the Queen's English.... if we're talking about Queen Elizabeth I

32. ISO #482

I thought Caustic was just one of Frinckles' IRL friends?
    Wrong new account lol, Solid D is.

33. ISO #483

I don't get the aamirus read here
    Generally Based On Games Played With Aamirus.. Town Aamirus = Quiet Day 1 Not Very Interactive But Around Enough To Be Active.. This Aamirus In My Eyes Seeing As How S/he Is Talking Up A Storm It Leads Me To Believe The Individual Is Scum & The Way Efe Defended And Voted Aamirus But Then Changed The Vote To Another Player.. Efe Changed Vote.. Could Have Been Light Busing Or A Nod To Something Else.. That Interaction And Play By Efe Really Stood Out To Me..

34. ISO #484
    Ganelon

also, gentleman* pronunciation spelling smh

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I always play like I'm 1 night away from death, because when I get town I'm always killed n1, take it or leave it this is what you're getting lol
    This may be so, but you play damn aggressively for a towny, too aggressive for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    What would I have to gain if I were scum from calling you my scum mate during shit posting?

You should be weary of me tbh, I'm comfortable with my ability to read you so yeah I guess you could say I'm buddying you right now
    I know this has been hatched and re hatched a few times now, but this reads to me like you are playing as an aggro scum, not a towny at all. As much as I agree with what you said about Ozzy, I believe that you are a scum or neut of some kind because of your attitude and aggressive speech this entire game.

36. ISO #486
    Ganelon

This may be so, but you play damn aggressively for a towny, too aggressive for my liking.

I know this has been hatched and re hatched a few times now, but this reads to me like you are playing as an aggro scum, not a towny at all. As much as I agree with what you said about Ozzy, I believe that you are a scum or neut of some kind because of your attitude and aggressive speech this entire game.
    I like dis

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Where the f in what you quoted did I say anything about ozy being scummy? This is from before i started pushing him

39. ISO #489
    Ganelon

Sure he can speak fluently and eloquently, but that doesn't mean it has to sound forced like he has made it sound.
    That may be so, and I feel you are right.

40. ISO #490

You should know about Yagami, that in the last game in the graveyard chat:
    Wisp - said he is being careful
    Mag - said he was being very self aware
    Me - was wondering why he cares so much about his image

All of us did find that "scumtell" on him easily. The fact that nobody, except you once i think(?), said that this game yet is a town tell for Light. Ohh, and also there was, I believe, someone softing Angel and Light to be his Patron. Which I find cute tbh.

@aamirus
    Peace
    Also, give out some reads and conclusions. Kind waiting on those.
    What?

41. ISO #491

My Town Core, I don't care what anyone thinks: MM, Blink, SB16.
    Another 2 players that I don't want in my PoE are Efe+Light, because I believe Efe to be [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Angel[COLOR] and Light his Patron. Yeah, I know you all don't like me pointing out a potential soft claim. But honestly, if mafia kill them, I don't feel sorry.
    Mag I can't read, ever. But people seem to trust him. So be it.

This leaves me with this PoE:
    Huey
    Solid
    Caustic
    Korvoth
    Naz/voss
    Aamirus

Huey has barerly said "hi". I think Caustic too.
    I actually did ISO varcron earlier, and fuck it - I trust him totally. As far as D1 trusts go anyway.

Huey
    Solid
    Caustic
    Korvoth
    Naz/voss
    Aamirus

Between these players. Sooner or later the Day will bring some light on Aamirus. She has no votes on her and everyone has opinions on her already.

This is my most logical vote atm that I can think of.

-vote Korvoth

42. ISO #492
    Ganelon

anyway, idk about Caustic, not my problem
    if they're a smurf, I don't care who they are long as they don't cause trouble

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

So here's the infamous post, I finally found it.

Is it angelshooting to it suspicious that MM was online 15 minutes before the game start, but is not now?

We know from the setup's "basic mechanics"
    It says Mafia have chat only when the game starts, and I'm suspicious wether or not MM went there first.
    As I said, not sure if it's angel shooting or not.

But I would like to know when I will finally get an answer on post #6
    I know it says plurality. But it also says "8 votes to lynch". Those 2 contradict each other, right?
    Oh, BEFORE the game started. I probably was online at that point, actually, but it's a pure coincidence the game started shortly after. I didn't even know the game was starting at that exact time, I was more focused on real life stuff lol. And I think the scum don't have a chat before night 1, so your point is pretty much invalid...

Also, did you unironically call it ANGEL shooting? HMMMMM

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

So here's the infamous post, I finally found it.

Oh, BEFORE the game started. I probably was online at that point, actually, but it's a pure coincidence the game started shortly after. I didn't even know the game was starting at that exact time, I was more focused on real life stuff lol. And I think the scum don't have a chat before night 1, so your point is pretty much invalid...

Also, did you unironically call it ANGEL shooting? HMMMMM
    Just to be clear, now you will say “Hmmm” at ozy, but when I pointed out to you that this was him, it’s aamirus = scum?

47. ISO #497

My Town Core, I don't care what anyone thinks: MM, Blink, SB16.
    Another 2 players that I don't want in my PoE are Efe+Light, because I believe Efe to be [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Angel[COLOR] and Light his Patron. Yeah, I know you all don't like me pointing out a potential soft claim. But honestly, if mafia kill them, I don't feel sorry.
    Mag I can't read, ever. But people seem to trust him. So be it.

This leaves me with this PoE:
    Huey
    Solid
    Caustic
    Korvoth
    Naz/voss
    Aamirus

Huey has barerly said "hi". I think Caustic too.
    I actually did ISO varcron earlier, and fuck it - I trust him totally. As far as D1 trusts go anyway.

Huey
    Solid
    Caustic
    Korvoth
    Naz/voss
    Aamirus

Between these players. Sooner or later the Day will bring some light on Aamirus. She has no votes on her and everyone has opinions on her already.

This is my most logical vote atm that I can think of.

-vote Korvoth
    Light can also be his Patron, even if you're right (and I do not exclude it at all).

Mag has that weird power of making people not suspect him at all, even though noone really can say he's super towny. Usually, when he gives this vibe, he's town. I think he never gave that vibe as scum anyway. So yes, I'm trusting him for now.

Why do you trust Varcron that much? That's out of nowhere, need to explain that.

Why are you voting Korvoth? Especially since noone is called Korvoth in this game lmao. I literally made a post about that earlier... What did Kovath do?

48. ISO #498

Generally Based On Games Played With Aamirus.. Town Aamirus = Quiet Day 1 Not Very Interactive But Around Enough To Be Active.. This Aamirus In My Eyes Seeing As How S/he Is Talking Up A Storm It Leads Me To Believe The Individual Is Scum & The Way Efe Defended And Voted Aamirus But Then Changed The Vote To Another Player.. Efe Changed Vote.. Could Have Been Light Busing Or A Nod To Something Else.. That Interaction And Play By Efe Really Stood Out To Me..
    I don’t know where you get that idea from, sometimes I spam and sometimes I barely play but I don’t see how it’s alignment indicative for me.

49. ISO #499

Sorry, Im Late To The Party Guys It Was A Rough Day At The Office..

*Sets Down Black Leather Handbag*

Hows Every Ones Night Been?

*Takes Off Coat & Puts It On The Coat Rack*
    My Role Is Right There For All To See.. ^

Is it ok if I just say Stealth is town for now? I'm making a lot of assumptions, I guess, but.... this is town Stealth. The d-d-derp on reading Ozy is part of my read on him (he actually thought about it, he didn't just make a crappy reason that he cancelled out of nowhere, at least I don't think so).

And yes, you're statistically 100% not 3P. Lol.

Do you seriously think Huey is scum?

I'm actually going to seriously sheep your magical read on Light
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Looking like his town meta or not, he learnt to replicate it, but what I'm sure he didn't learn to do is to give correct reasonings, and even less to fake correct reasonings. The open wolfing part is simply the biggest nail on the coffin.

About Caustic : That is probable. Not certain, but probable. Not Solid D, though. I do think that Caustic is behaving really weirdly for a new player, and not in an alignment indicative way.
    So Yeah.. Anyways.. Huey Could Be Scum I Guess.. But He Said He Would Post Tomorrow Due To Work Imma Hold Him 2 It..

50. ISO #500

Just to be clear, now you will say “Hmmm” at ozy, but when I pointed out to you that this was him, it’s aamirus = scum?
    I'm not saying he's scum... The HMMMM is about "angel shooting", because there's an Angel role in the game. Totally unrelated. See, that's ANOTHER stretch from you.