S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well you kind of unintentionally sapped my motivation by making me unlynchable with the first post of the game lol.
    If we both were Mafia - my first post would had been exactly the same as it was this game. So as far as everyone else is confirmed. For everyone, except the 2 Mafias, we are unconfirmed.

Besides. Is this post of yours saying that you won't try to help us find the Mafia? I would so lynch you if you weren't confirmed to me LOL

I will point out that stealth is usually somewhat ďaggressiveĒ with his tone so thatís not unusual for him. Tunneling on Efe is pretty bad tho
    Iíve been thinking about it and itís just occurred to me that the optimal play as mafia fakeclaiming sheirff would 100% be to defend your teammate, because while itís certainly possible for the sheriff to be scum, in the event that the sheriff is scum their target can be of either alignment, whilst if theyíre town the target has to be town, so logically if you see a sheriff claim the only person you should be lynching is the sheriff.

Thst way the probability of mislynching drops to either 16% or 33%. In an optimal world for scum the probability would be 16% - which only occurs if the person being defended is scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    If we both were Mafia - my first post would had been exactly the same as it was this game. So as far as everyone else is confirmed. For everyone, except the 2 Mafias, we are unconfirmed.

Besides. Is this post of yours saying that you won't try to help us find the Mafia? I would so lynch you if you weren't confirmed to me LOL
    Sure but if we both are mafia then they can just lynch you. I mean the point is that I donít really have to defend myself at all so the only thing for me to do is scumhunt but thatís pretty hard in a single day game where you canít start a train on anybody without risking a quick hammer by scum and where there isnít much activity. I would argue that this kind of single day setup is more about convincing people not to lynch you than it is about hunting anyway. I mean the scum donít really have to do anything here besides seem townier than a single person to win.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Iíve been thinking about it and itís just occurred to me that the optimal play as mafia fakeclaiming sheirff would 100% be to defend your teammate, because while itís certainly possible for the sheriff to be scum, in the event that the sheriff is scum their target can be of either alignment, whilst if theyíre town the target has to be town, so logically if you see a sheriff claim the only person you should be lynching is the sheriff.

Thst way the probability of mislynching drops to either 16% or 33%. In an optimal world for scum the probability would be 16% - which only occurs if the person being defended is scum.
    So in that sense Sb16 should not be voting Efe like that, given my reveal.
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Hello,
    Good Luck & Have Fun!

Sheriff here. @aamirus is a Citizen. Not a Mayor. Not a Sheriff. Not a Mason. Not a Mafia. A Citizen.
    ROUND 1 FIGHT...
    You started fighting even before the round started
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Stealth tunneling on Efe isn't exactly unusual, btw... he tends to be pro-policy lynch and to want to lynch efe in general when he's town. The thing is, it just doesn't apply in this setup for very obvious reasons.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    gonna place my vote there for now, but I haven't read yet
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Also @fm staff please change @unvote s name to something else. That kind of name shouldnít even be allowed

@Light_Yagami
    You have been around here. Is anyone of the players who is usually present at SoD?
    Just thinking maybe there is someone too busy in their mafia chat to come here.
    Well, there's me xD

I don't think that's very important tho
    Yeah, that post - I would had made it if I was Mafia also.
    There is literally nothing "confirmed" in it. If there was - then this game would be decided at first post of the game, which would be absurd.

Why not Town?
    Pretty much that; it makes sense.
    A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL
    WOWOWOWOW. This deserves a post by its own lol
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Also @fm staff please change @unvote s name to something else. That kind of name shouldn’t even be allowed
    I will, forgot to do it lol. Also will change Skip's name for similar reasons (it's Unvote's sister apparently).
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL
    @OzyWho Have you played with Efekannn before? Because if so, you should remember that he's, uh, special...

Also, the "Kira acting suspicious" part on the early posts is literally not true... and that's actually rare lol because he's very often suspicious. "Smells like Mafia a lot but I kept my mouth shut" is just weird there; you couldn't "plan" in any way that Kira would attack you after.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

1. I don't know what he is. I don't know what anyone is. All I know is that you seem to be the most scummy person here atm. Even going so far as to question why I would vote you instead of Efekannn02, when only 3 people in the game had posted (excluding you and efe, because both only 2 posts at that point). You wanted me to ignore 4 other players who havent yet posted, while you yourself seem to be only interesed in lynching efekannn02 and lurking, while discouraging me from not allowing you to lurk.
    2. Conclusion? I had no conclusion. Conclusion would mean that I KNOW that you KNOW that I'm townie. But your post DOES indicate that you do know. All it was was saying: "you are sheriff, please go after the other sheriff claim instead of me! Allow me to keep lurking, pretty please!"
    3. That's fair. Talking about "host meta" doesn't seem productive. However, even the smallest detail is worth a note.
    4. In what world are 2 sheriff claims automaticall "confirmed"? Why would a host think adding 2 sheriff roles would make them automatically confirmed?

I have read the setup. The setup encourages the mafia to lurk their way to victory, which I'm trying to prevent.

You on the other hand? Seems like you are REALLY interested in discouraging people from lynching lurkers, while lurking yourself.

Literally only 2 things you seem to be interested in.
    1) Lynching Efekannn02
    2) Lurking and trying to convince people to allow you to keep lurking

I don't see how you could possibly be Townie, to be honest. Everything you do is so scummy, it's awkward to look at.
    The questions I posed to you in the first post were in reference to your questions in your post.

Am I really lurking? Iím posting whenever I get a chance to post while still doing my work. Why are you placing me in a negative light for lurking when I (with this post) will be tied for 4th most posts. This seems to me like youíre just scumpainting.

Tbh I think the scummiest thing sb has said is that he doesnít buy thereís 4 confirmed town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just want to say if host meta is going to be a discussion why is there no solo mason because that would totally happen imo

I do agree, it would be nice if Stealthbomber16 actually explained why heís still voting Efe. Does he think Iím scum? Itís literally impossible for me to be town if Efe is scum, so if thereís anyone you should be voting, itís me.
    Believe it or not I literally completely forgot I shitvoted efe
    -unvote

Genuine apologies for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Total Posts 134

Posts 51
    Magoroth

Posts 38
    OzyWho

Posts 21
    Light_Yagami

Posts 9
    Stealthbomber16

Posts 7
    aamirus

Posts 4
    Huey The Long

Posts 2
    blinkskater

Posts 2
    Efekannn02

Like even here youíre like ďSB is lurkingĒ when I have 4th most posts
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Stealth tunneling on Efe isn't exactly unusual, btw... he tends to be pro-policy lynch and to want to lynch efe in general when he's town. The thing is, it just doesn't apply in this setup for very obvious reasons.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    gonna place my vote there for now, but I haven't read yet
    BRUH

Like even here youíre like ďSB is lurkingĒ when I have 4th most posts
    4th place with the awesome 9 posts.
    Ok, you conveniently forgot that I given my reasons for reading you as scummy, and not all of them are just "lurking".

But ok. You say "i have 4th most posts!" (whichs means nothing since like half the players basically havent posted much of anything)
    So let's look at your awesome 9 posts, shall we?
    -vote Efekannn02
    shitpost
    Well that was fast
    what was fast? scumreading efekannn02?
    1. How is that person not scum fypov
    2. Please explain how you come to that conclusion
    3. Yes. He would. You canít assume itís not random.
    4. Because thatís 4 theoretical confirmed town and I donít buy that.
    5. Alright this one is fair
    6. Yeah I would think mag would do that. I think mag would do that regardless of whether or not efe is his mate or not. Thatís not even meta. Thatís just an interesting play that I might do.

I saw ďI will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreadsĒ and assumed you hadnít read the setup.
    This is quite the reaction to "I won't stand for no lurking instead of voting efekannn02". 3 out of 6 points you kinda going for the "efekannn02 is evi" direction... again.

People are assuming that @blinkskater the least sane person on this website wouldnít make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You canít do that.
    That's fair. But again - this is aiming in the direction of "efekannn02 is scum". Which seems you are very directed at.

I think heíd be laughing his ass of at it

But I really think that he didnít pick scums because thatís unethical
    Again towards Efekannn02...

Thatís fair
    This is about Mag's comment that discussing hosts meta is unproductive. I mean... again this is aiming in the direction of "efekannn02 is scum".

I donít think so.
    this is about "would blink reroll roles if efe got scum". AGAIN THE SAME DIRECTION AS ALL YOUR POSTS THUS FAR

Bruh what would he do though? Everybody loses?

Iím down for a good ol everyone loses
    Here you are saying "I'm down for lynching efekannn02".
    YEAH TOTALLY A TOWNIE.
    1) EVERY post is directed towards "efekannn02 is scum".
    2) ONLY exclusion is you read that someone is against people lurking - you replied by trying to convince otherwise AND target efekannn02.

I'm sure @Stealthbomber16 isn't the person who would just grief. Hence, in my mind, his actions only makes sense if he is evil.

For the record. You questioned my statement that you are lurking. Don't use your posts AFTER that statement of mine to say you weren't lurking. And all the awesome 9 posts before then? SHITPOSTS AT BEST. While really looking like grief towards efekannn02 + upset for not being able to sit back and contribute nothing.

I have 0 reason to believe you are town. Plenty of reason to believe you are scum.

@Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @Light_Yagami
    Please give your opinions on this matter.

Iíma fuck off for a bit to clear my mind, think Iím starting to be inconsistent again. See yíall later

19 hours into the game, I have yet to see someone who is helping to try finding out who the Mafia are.
    Light_Yagami did a little, I think.

Everyone has been here. But the most that we got thus far is "this means nothing, that means nothing. This is meaningless that is meaningless."

Maybe I'm a douche for saying this. But I'm tired of playing alone and without a team, apparently. If nothing means anything for anyone, if nothing is worth discussing or looking into for anyone, then this sure ain't worth my time either.

Cya all somewhere between now and EoD.