5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Re: FM The Championat

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    When will this game end?
    Never. We townies are immortal!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    I respectfully withdraw myself from this Forum Mafia. Forgive me for any inconvenience it might cause any party.
    Sorry, but we're going to hold you responsible for any inconvenience, whether it is caused by you or not. Thanks for sacrificing your poor soul for us, Reemus.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    nooit
    What?

Also, why did noone else join the scum server lol, Stealth LITERALLY posted the scumchat link in the thread and noone but me went to check it...

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

I hope this game doesn't though...

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315
    Ganelon

Zelfde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Looks like you are about to lynch stealthbomber16. Are you really sure you want to do that?
    This is your final chance to reconsider.
    Yes, down with the berry

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Spoiler : cvote :
    NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,Ma sterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySm urf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth ,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16, Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle ,Stealthbomber16,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Looks like birdbot decided to get @NoctiZ democratically lynched today after a desperation vote from 7 independant birds.
    NoctiZ' role was:
    Spoiler : :
    Maggie Simpson
    Daughter Of A Jester
    Mafia

You are the 2 y/o daughter of a jester. You're too young to even recognize your parents, but you know they want to be lynched.

Margaret Evelyn "Maggie" Simpson is a fictional character in the animated television series The Simpsons. She first appeared on television in the Tracey Ullman Show short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987. Maggie was created and designed by cartoonist Matt Groening while he was waiting in the lobby of James L. Brooks' office. She received her first name from Groening's youngest sister. After appearing on The Tracey Ullman Show for three years, the Simpson family was given their own series on the Fox Broadcasting Company which debuted December 17, 1989.

Above is copy-pasted. I'll write something better when I have the time.
    You gain mafia chat access and might receive an ability too when night starts. Cards generally expire at the start of the next day and new cards are given after posting again. I think. I didn't write this in anyone's else's card, have fun with TMI.

You gain 3 points for lynching someone of your own alignment, except for yourself. The host does not have your alignment.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

um, what frinckles lol

Also, is it day? The timer has ended, and the thread is open.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I genuinely forgot about this
    How dare you forget about the new most important game of the year?

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Day 4

Cloudy weather, somewhat warm and nothing else interesting to say about the air. To everyone's surprise however, 80 thousand rats appeared on the wide green plains surrounding this decently small town. It looks like Efe summoned them, which would also explain why he's nearly dead, just lying there as a pile of meat. Apparently still breathing however. God bless his soul, trapped in his body. Just like all souls of the living, including those of the 80 thousand rats. What a world.

Efe left a last will:
    Spoiler : :

+1 point

With this rat plague being there some people fell ill, while not showing any visible signs of their illness however. Some people who were part of a cult became more devout, too, and started campaigning for various kinds of extremes.

The logical consequences to this are:

1) Today will end with 2 lynches, decided by plurality, not bird. The birds disappeared when the rats came.

2) In addition to regular public votes, players may PM the host for voting. If players go for both options, only the PMed votes will be counted. Half votes on two different players or more complex variations are allowed as well.

3) Both players will go on trial after the end of the day. They'll then get another chance to save themselves from lynch. Others will have the options of voting both guilty or both innocent. They may vote for individual judgement if one of the two players decides to be a rat.

48. ISO #348

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    excuse me Kenny I am supposed to get 3 points for every non-town lynched, GIVE ME MY POINTS I AM THE MAYOR THAT HASN'T POSTED FOR TWO WEEKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    oh in all this time only 1 mafia got lynched well that's still +3 for me mr. kenny
    -1 point for insolence.

You get points for lynching, not for someone getting lynched by somebody else.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350