Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :

As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.

Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

Spoiler : cvote :
Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,
How do you not see that making a "town core" is not pro-town if the person making the group is scum. The fact that blinkskater has put no time into even considering Efekannn02 and Light_Yagami's alignment outside of meta is exactly why I think he's trying to get people to vote with him. As for blinkskater bussing Rumox, I strongly disagree that if they were teammates he would flat out bus Rumox and leave him to die. In the event that he did, and that you end up being town, he already would have succeeded in saving rumox by convincing people to vote on you. So he is most likely scum with one of you, just haven't decided which.

I'm not going to argue with you about meta anymore. The reason I didn't focus on the vote was because I never thought it made you scummy enough to push for it. It was meant for me to give me something to start reading people, not to be pushed over. I already explained why I don't consider scumpainting people to be pro-town, so I'm not going to explain again why I didn't push you over something I didn't consider strong enough.