S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 108
Register

User Tag List

Page 108 of 188 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    You were the one who said I wasn't scum hunting, though I think you also said you didn't read d1 and I have been admittedly not scum hunting day 2 due to irl reasons. Your slot (unknown) was pushing me for shakey reasons before your entrance and you continued it with even shakier reasoning so I'm trying to gauge you as a new entrant as opposed to linking you entirely to your previous registrant
    If this were day 1 I would've even pushed you for no reason at all. To generate content and reasons.
    So far on the other hand you've been trying to only prevent that. Yes I did for many parts only skim during day 1, but my grasp of it is well enough to get a general idea on people's plays that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If this were day 1 I would've even pushed you for no reason at all. To generate content and reasons.
    So far on the other hand you've been trying to only prevent that. Yes I did for many parts only skim during day 1, but my grasp of it is well enough to get a general idea on people's plays that day.

Cool so you should have no issue giving your thoughts specifically about people's pushes day one then. I look forward to reading your write up.

I'll check in tomorrow. Good night

Cool so you should have no issue giving your thoughts specifically about people's pushes day one then. I look forward to reading your write up.

I'll check in tomorrow. Good night
    Not what I said, not what I will do (probably, at least) and interestingly also something scum often writes to shut down opponents.
    Good night though.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,HueyTheLong,Frinckles,Vo ss,SkipDay,DS,Efekannn02,Kenny,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,Light_Yagami,

With This Im Out For The Evening Folks..
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,HueyTheLong,Frinckles,Vo ss,SkipDay,DS,Efekannn02,Kenny,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,Light_Yagami,
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Well let me break it down for you. My meta tends to be this: scummy enough to not be night killed, not scummy enough to be lynched, make it to end game to win the game for whatever team I am on.
    Ah a person of culture I see
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Just Realized Im Number 1 On The Chopping Block... Welp, Aint That A Kick In The Balls
    ... that's what I come back to? Light is town, guys, I'm 99% sure of it. Meta tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

WE DID IT BOYS 50% OF THE GAME HAS SOFTCLAIMED VIGILANTE
    WHAT
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... that's what I come back to? Light is town, guys, I'm 99% sure of it. Meta tell.
    Give me a reason other than ”meta”

Someone is NOT town because they are always bad and are continuing to be bad.

That just makes them bad. Light is trying to fake contribution by saying surface level shit like “ohoho mag claimed arso that means he could be the neutral killing ohoho”
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.