S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 100
Register

User Tag List

Page 100 of 188 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3753
  1. #1981

  2. #1982

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Efekann02

    IOTA

    noun
    1.
    the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet ( Ι, ι ), transliterated as ‘i.’.
    2.
    an extremely small amount.
    I contributed an extremely smart amount already

    I comfirmed myself as town and since even Mag wants to lynch me im comfirmed town
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  3. #1983

  4. #1984

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    putting my things in spoilers for better organization.

    Spoiler : why we should eliminate light :

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Know Voss I Always Ask Questions Like That.. And The Way It Was Worded Was To Rumox.. Because He Was So Dead Set On Someone Being Town.. So I Asked Him Flat Out If The Reason He "Knew" Said Person Was Town.. Was Because He Was Scum.. And After I Asked Said Question To Rumox He Has Been Pretty Distant.. From What Ive Seen Thus Far.. I Know Hes Prob On When Im Sleeping But Generally When I Ask A Question And Dont Get An Answer That Person Generally Moves Up The Scum Tree For Me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because U Didnt Read The Thread.. Duh.. Because Ur Scum..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did You Say Pro Team So You Confess To Being Scum?

    Who Are Your Partners Then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Actually Contribute Line Of Thinking That Some Of You Guys Would Never Think Of.. But Hey Im Scummy For That Okay..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Cracks Open A Beer*
    Guys, take a look at these posts. He's fillering so hard its not even fucking funny.



    Spoiler : why we should eliminate efe :


    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    My claims are serious to GET RID OF YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im gonna afk for a while cause I did something stupid right now


    nothing related to what I did right now because I DID NOT SLIP!
    I've seen a few of efe's games, and he seems more worried here than in those. Like he's afraid he claimed something that'll get him executed. And scum will NEVER kill efe. I think he's a great day execution target.



    Spoiler : dont vote out the prs :

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Explain why someone else is a better lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Also I agree on Voss in regards to light. His posts are shit and come across as fake as fuck. I have him blocked on the forums so I have to manually reveal his posts to read them, that's why I didn't "respond" to his shit question to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Okay so thinking it over, I think lynching one of these TPR claims is a bad idea. If we get it wrong we will be down to 1 TPR tomorrow, maybe even 0 considering where the NK goes.

    Voss is right we should be looking elsewhere today and string our TPR along.
    Welcome to my town core rumox. We string the TPRs along because it doesn't make sense to kill off our investigative roles when we we get soooo much more info tomorrow.



    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarsh all,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,rumox,DS,Stea lthbomber16,SkipDay,Voss,

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  5. #1985

  6. #1986

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    putting my things in spoilers for better organization.

    Spoiler : why we should eliminate light :











    Guys, take a look at these posts. He's fillering so hard its not even fucking funny.



    Spoiler : why we should eliminate efe :






    I've seen a few of efe's games, and he seems more worried here than in those. Like he's afraid he claimed something that'll get him executed. And scum will NEVER kill efe. I think he's a great day execution target.



    Spoiler : dont vote out the prs :







    Welcome to my town core rumox. We string the TPRs along because it doesn't make sense to kill off our investigative roles when we we get soooo much more info tomorrow.



    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarsh all,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,rumox,DS,Stea lthbomber16,SkipDay,Voss,
    Scum would actually risk killing me because im too dangerous at finding them


    I even use RNG to kill them sometimes and im a VERY VERY good reader
    Whoever isnt killing me right now probably has no experience with me


    Can I say gn8 now?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  7. #1987

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah this is pretty true tbf, i was saying yesterday a lynch on clank would of been a solid lynch due to lack of content and activity.
    thank goodness you didn't.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #1988

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Scum would actually risk killing me because im too dangerous at finding them


    I even use RNG to kill them sometimes and im a VERY VERY good reader
    Whoever isnt killing me right now probably has no experience with me


    Can I say gn8 now?
    ^^^^^^

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #1989

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I think I actually have to agree with the points you made about Light and efe. they should definitely disappear. efe before light. I think. I can see what you're talking about when it comes to light, but I cannot really relate to it personally (I can't read light for shit, it would be more of a read of what "scum" does, not what light-scum does).

    I do agree with the read on efe though and I think I need to compute what you guys are talking about brb:=

    3 TPRs => Lynch one, and it's town => tomorrow, 1TPR? maybe?? or indeed zero if NK is smart and kills the other one
    yh you're right. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  10. #1990

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Everyone that hasn't claimed TPR. 3 out of the 6 of them are confirmed scum (assuming Blink isn't Actress lol) so it's a 50% chance at worst that we can lynch a scummy.
    ah alright I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  11. #1991

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Cracks Open A Beer*
    I just want to double drag attention to this post. If this isn't the definition of filler, i don't know what it fucking is.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  12. #1992

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    ^^^^^^
    Voss do not doubt my power

    I remember people calling me a handicapped lunatic or something like that because of me shooting them at night as the Vigilante role on n2 even for one single stupid thing like "I dont like him"
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  13. #1993

  14. #1994

  15. #1995

  16. #1996

  17. #1997

  18. #1998

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I fully recognize that I have partially derailed the TPR claim game. But i stand by my assertion that I think scum will clean up the TPRs for us, and will reference this post in the future if I get scum painted for it.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  19. #1999

  20. #2000

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Well we had better options with Blink and Frinck but we decided to lynch mesk of all people.
    she was top 5 in 6 votes
    top 6 in 6 votes
    top 2 in 4 votes

    the beauty of bird voting. It wasn't a bad day execution.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •